Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

N-Power Test: What's Your Score? - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Test: What's Your Score? (44043 Views)

N-power Batch C : 4 Reasons Why You Should Not Retake The N-Power Test / My N-Power Test Result / Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test. What To Expect??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by Funpeter: 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2021
IGoComotYaTeeth:
so u have girlfriend
Yes. Any problem with that.?
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by Drone95(m): 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
N-power be setting jamb mathematics grin

1 Like

Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:49pm On Mar 21, 2021
Hassanmaye:

It's a big lie they have program the computer in the sense that you will never score 100% but 96, 80,99
Alaye, there is no way anyone will score 96 or 99. Each question carries 5marks. It's possible to score 100% if you answer all the questions correctly.
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by Salem92: 7:55pm On Mar 21, 2021
Scored 65%

Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by Kingdanfodio: 8:08pm On Mar 21, 2021
I scored 75% and i used ND result
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by Thurmieee: 8:12pm On Mar 21, 2021
Horlaz:
pls which browser you used?
Chrome
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by jamesbridget13(f): 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2021
liveyourlife007:
If you have problem Validating your bvn, I'm sure the issue is with the phone number you entered. It means your current phone number is different from the one registered on your BVN. what to do is to remember any previous numbers you have used and input it. It worked for me. I had to look for one number I used ten years ago, my first phone number, then I entered my present number as the Alternate number.

NOTE: I only know the old phone number, I don't have the Sim. Is it possible for me to retrieve that Old number, Just to avoid any story for the gods.
are u serious? you mean you validated between yesterday n today? i asked because since yesterday, four persons i have been trying to validate their bvn returns same error message of validation failed n if error persist that we should contact support. pls when exactly did you validate?
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by jamesbridget13(f): 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2021
donvoice:
Happy Sunday beautiful people. Please I need your help.

I registered myself and some people for the N-Power stuff and it's heartbreaking people have been taking their online test but I can't even get through as I don't receive any mail after typing in my email address into the 'forgot password' section. What could have been the problem?

I will be glad if someone can throw more light please.

I use this link http://Nasims.gov.ng.

Thanks
its network that causes this. some that i did d mail came immediately while the ones that d mail didnt come immediately, i do wake up by 5am n try it n for all i have tried at this time, d mail came immediately. so i suggest u try by 5am too n see
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by Salis01(m): 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2021
What should be the problem and the possible solution?
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
jamesbridget13:
are u serious? you mean you validated between yesterday n today? i asked because since yesterday, four persons i have been trying to validate their bvn returns same error message of validation failed n if error persist that we should contact support. pls when exactly did you validate?
when you successfully validate them, please tell us. I am having the same issue too.

Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by adajoe555: 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2021
Truthspoon1:
when you successfully validate them, please tell us. I am having the same issue too.

Am having same issue of validating my bvn
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by nwabueze1999(m): 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
unable to write the exams
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by chioma8(f): 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2021
pls how is the screening test like?, my screening exam is scheduled on 23rd by 12 noon and my validation is not going through as well, pls help......
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by liveyourlife007(m): 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
Yes
jamesbridget13:
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by Dotez: 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
95%

Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by Ibkay32(m): 10:49pm On Mar 21, 2021
Stevegoddy23:
99.9 %

Ode
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by Dharniel600(m): 11:50pm On Mar 21, 2021
The test site is not coming up since on Saturday morning I got to that stage. I have used different browsers also
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 22, 2021
Got. 199% ..... But I think na INEC server wey cheat Atiku 2019 election undecided undecided undecided
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by adajoe555: 12:12am On Mar 22, 2021
PastorFire:
Please, who has succeeded in validating BVN? Leave score first

We are having same issue have you succeeded invalidating?

If yes please share on how you did it...
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by homehunters(m): 12:57am On Mar 22, 2021
Having same issue validating my bvn
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by benn94(m): 4:49am On Mar 22, 2021
liveyourlife007:
If you have problem Validating your bvn, I'm sure the issue is with the phone number you entered. It means your current phone number is different from the one registered on your BVN. what to do is to remember any previous numbers you have used and input it. It worked for me. I had to look for one number I used ten years ago, my first phone number, then I entered my present number as the Alternate number.

NOTE: I only know the old phone number, I don't have the Sim. Is it possible for me to retrieve that Old number, Just to avoid any story for the gods.

My DOB is wrong... That's not the DOB I inputed
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by Austinbiggy(m): 7:29am On Mar 22, 2021
my girlfriend told me npower text exam is very difficult and I asked her what is her score she told me is difficult,I don't really know if she pas the exam or not but I don't really know if the exam is difficult for those that have written.
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by snoopanddre(m): 8:07am On Mar 22, 2021
Iliyasdass:
For those that haven't written the test yet, I have a little secret for you on how to pass the test....
I wish to know cos I have people that should write d test
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by petrflynt(m): 8:37am On Mar 22, 2021
What about those that scored below 50%, what is their faith?

1 Like

Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by invisibleperson: 9:47am On Mar 22, 2021
Who have succeeded in validating his BVN lately?
It's not working over here
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by DigitB: 10:54am On Mar 22, 2021
Ibegtodiffer:

No be only Microsoft Chromium, na Microsoft Polonium... � LWKMD

Lol. Laugh well bro.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by possibilita(m): 11:32am On Mar 22, 2021
benn94:

My DOB is wrong... That's not the DOB I inputed
they use d DOB u used on bvn
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by benn94(m): 11:43am On Mar 22, 2021
possibilita:
they use d DOB u used on bvn
The DOB in my BVN is not corresponding with what they inputed.. However, the DOB the used for me was not what I inputed during my registration.
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by nwabueze1999(m): 2:17pm On Mar 22, 2021
for the past 3 daysi have trying to write the exams,
its not going through cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by Iliyasdass(m): 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2021
For those that haven't written the test yet, I have a little secret for you on how to pass the test....PM me
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 4:16pm On Mar 22, 2021
Just did mine 50% not happy but hey I try

3 Likes

Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by Janella1(f): 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2021
What type of questions were you asked?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

glo Customer Care / Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview / Borno School Needs 5000 Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.