Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,706 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:38 AM

On The Kwara Hijab Crisis - Reno Omokri Writes - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On The Kwara Hijab Crisis - Reno Omokri Writes (30529 Views)

Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) / Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC / Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: On The Kwara Hijab Crisis - Reno Omokri Writes by OmoManU: 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2021
Oracleforce:

Gbenu sowu....wetin you know about Bible? Do you think Bible or Christianity is about quoting Bible Reference? How far have you traveled in the journey of spiritual matter in Christ Jesus?

Every scripture in the Bible is written by men that are mightily possessed by the holy spirit. .
You don't have the holy spirit , you want to interpret as if Bible is a Nigerian Constitution....
Even devil Sabi pass you...and can quote Bible pass you but that doesn't mean his interpretation is right...
You better go chop Amala and ewedu make you belle full instead of trying to convince a man that has been sold out for Christ Jesus

Lol case closed �
Re: On The Kwara Hijab Crisis - Reno Omokri Writes by GROWTHSET(m): 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2021
OmoManU:
Well my own take is what's so special about the hijab?

The christian Roman Catholic Reverend Sisters as all know and always seen at all times are always adorning their head with a veil (that's equivalent of Hijab) all the time,so what's the fuse about the Muslims following their religious teachings by always covering their head. I believe that every open minded individual knows there are several bible verses that talk about covering of hair for the women.

PS: For all those abusing and feeling pained, I have said what I said,if you have any evidence otherwise bring it forth and lets discuss on open floor for all to see.

This really make sense to me.Can I ask, would the people discriminating on the bases of Hijab allow a Roman Catholic to attend this school because they also use Hijab to cover their head? I suspect Hatred.
Zumuratul secondary school in Yaba,along railway after empire.Lagos principal is A Christian because Although the school is a Muslim missionary school taken over by Government.I have not heard any complaint from the Muslim.United Christian Junior and senior secondary school, Apapa.Mr Sanni and Mr Akeem are Muslim respectively.I am don't if any of the formal Christian missionary owners have contented that.Those school are all government funded school.If government should return.Can the formal owner pay all the additional building and resources invested in the school?
This same thing are applicable in Kwara,all those school were taken over by Government of General Yakubu Gowon (A Christian from Plateau State). after the civil war. This same cleric would Go to Dubai a 100% Muslim country with law restricting practice of other religion to buy Property.They tolerate the Muslim law there back home in Nigeria,they are desplaying intolorance of a Muslim girl who wish to use hijab.I think there is an Undisclosed motive behind this issue

1 Like

Re: On The Kwara Hijab Crisis - Reno Omokri Writes by OmoManU: 9:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
GROWTHSET:

This really make sense to me.Can I ask, would the people discriminating on the bases of Hijab allow a Roman Catholic to attend this school because they also use Hijab to cover their head? I suspect Hatred.
Zumuratul secondary school in Yaba,along railway after empire.Lagos principal is A Christian because Although the school is a Muslim missionary school taken over by Government.I have not heard any complaint from the Muslim.United Christian Junior and senior secondary school, Apapa.Mr Sanni and Mr Akeem are Muslim respectively.I am don't if any of the formal Christian missionary owners have contented that.Those school are all government funded school.If government should return.Can the formal owner pay all the additional building and resources invested in the school?
This same thing are applicable in Kwara,all those school were taken over by Government of General Yakubu Gowon (A Christian from Plateau State). after the civil war. This same cleric would Go to Dubai a 100% Muslim country with law restricting practice of other religion to buy Property.They tolerate the Muslim law there back home in Nigeria,they are desplaying intolorance of a Muslim girl who wish to use hijab.I think there is an Undisclosed motive behind this issue

May God bless you for this, they have abused and said all to me but I don't care. It's obvious their envy and hatred against Islam knows no bounds but no matter what agenda they have,it shall all always be crumbling.
Small thing that must never have been issue they will make issues out of it but never their faults,it's the faults of those not following the quranic teachings and doing unislamic things in the name of Islam that are giving them mouth to talk

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fuel @ 618/litre: Who Will Save Workers In Lagos & Abuja? / Terrorism: FG Invites Gumi For Questioning / Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.