Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) (84952 Views)

The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission / This is not Dubai, this is Yobe state (photos) / Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by NafeesaAA(f): 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
cheesy grin

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by tonyashburton: 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
I laughed in Fulfude. ���
Arrewa:
The Dubai of Africa
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by dangwarmai(m): 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2021
Where you are hated, you can dive into swimming pool and the enemy will say he is sick from the dust you are raising.

I don't care what the enemy says about my state. Because I know and value what I have.

Let whoever want to leave Nigeria go and let's see who are the real parasites.

I am surprise to hear FFK pleading with north in less than two weeks of food blockage.

1 Like

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by ContentedK: 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
Ladiesdoctor:

Arewa run the happenings in Dubai.

If you no know make you know from today.
and you're not ashamed to say this while their region is the poorest in the face of this very earth, I pity for abokis, I wonder the kind of reasoning you guys have mostimes
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by NafeesaAA(f): 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2021
grin shocked

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by NafeesaAA(f): 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2021
ContentedK:
and you're not ashamed to say this while their region is the poorest in the face of this very earth, I pity for abokis, I wonder the kind of reasoning you guys have mostimes

Pity who ? Pity yourself how I wish this union can scatter so that You guys can have your Jewish Satan worshipping baby factory and Akwuzu SARS ritualist nation just as the Afonjas will have their own MURIC skull mining Emirate.

1 Like

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by ubox: 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2021
franchasng:
me too I am from Katsina and u won't believe I haven't visited home since 1987 due to shame angry cry
Oh wow, remind me when ur state was created...
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by IronGalaxy: 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
Don't know who in the right mind mistakes this slum for Dubai

1 Like

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by ubox: 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
harjay1986:

Ops you try, but please and please dont compare pancake to pizza , naa beg I beg you, have you been to kigali, bostwana, not to mention south africa,

yes I understand that we should be applauding them to do more but stop comparing because there is no flyover or any building in Nigeria now that is of standard or beautiful like that of dubai metropolis
I beg to differ on that building aspect

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by ubox: 10:51pm On Mar 21, 2021

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by ContentedK: 10:51pm On Mar 21, 2021
NafeesaAA:

Pity who ? Pity yourself how I wish this union can scatter so that You guys can have your Jewish Satan worshipping baby factory and Akwuzu SARS ritualist nation just as the Afonjas will have their own MURIC skull mining Emirate.
and north will have a poverty-stricken region with bandits and terrorist and pedophiles everywhere
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by iComplain: 11:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
First picture here is the World Trade Centre in Dubai Central business area

History555:
Op this is dubai. Stop the delusions
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
Arrewa:
This is not Dubai this is kano state Nigeria!

Another flyover is set to be commissioned in Kano state that will be decongesting busy roads and reducing traffic in the bustling metropolis.

There's an underpass through the flyover that links directly to the accident and emergency ward of the major hospital nearby.

Why are there still high rates of poverty in the northern states than other states?
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Amaechi2023(m): 11:35pm On Mar 21, 2021
Subsidybad21:

Kano votes for APC the same way Bayelsa, Enugu, and Abia vote for PDP.

Also, as the PDP supporter you are, you should know that your party lost the last two elections to APC because your party did not pay attention to the Middle Belt.

Buhari won Kano in 2003, 07, and 11, and lost the election overall because he won no votes in SW, and middle belt.
buhari lost Niger in all those elections??

hmm interesting..
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by plantist: 12:04am On Mar 22, 2021
Arrewa:
The most beautiful people are located in northern Nigeria

Assalaam alykum Arrewa, find me one beautiful babe make I marry akhee.

DM me let's get started
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by chronique(m): 12:23am On Mar 22, 2021
ContentedK:
OP it's obvious you haven't been outside this country before, how on earth can you compare that rubbish with Dubai. Please stop insulting that great place with this rubbish pics.

I tell you. Na a whole Dubai him de compare with this nonsense. Looks like he just crawled out of a cave.
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Sniper101(m): 12:35am On Mar 22, 2021
reason why I like most of ur muslim girls and love going after them is because most of Dem no dey like wear panties underneath these long long gowns n hijab they put on grin
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by QuotasSystem: 4:15am On Mar 22, 2021
Cfinish:

Why are there still high rates of poverty in the northern states than other states?

Simple.

HDI statistics like poverty index, are calculated on GDP per capita basis (GDP / population) so areas with a greater population will always statistically rank higher on the poverty index even if it does not reflect their actual standard of living in reality.
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by ContentedK: 4:33am On Mar 22, 2021
NafeesaAA:

keep your wish, it’s already crashed, na just to do the needful by shooting the bullets if need be remain, parasites
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by TWoods(m): 4:38am On Mar 22, 2021
Arrewa:
na we dey run Dubai!

Dubai is my second home

Yup... you should be grateful to Southern Nigeria. If not for oil money, you'd be no better than your brothers in Niger Republic. Obviously ours was a ghastly mistake to unite the north and south in 1914 and the failure of our forefathers to rectify that error in the 1960s.

1 Like

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by potopotoking: 4:58am On Mar 22, 2021
[s]
Arrewa:
The most beautiful people are located in northern Nigeria
[/s]

When did ubiquitous HOElosho-ism and rampant drug addiction become measures of beauty lol? shocked lipsrsealed cry

Why not ask Naija's beauty pageant organizers what region the most beautiful women hail from... smiley cheesy grin
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by jidxin(m): 5:51am On Mar 22, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

Boko haram Estate that look better than your state, how ironic.
. https://nigerianguide.com.ng/top-10-most-beautiful-states-in-nigeria/.... Kano is no 1 on the list ���
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Nobody: 6:10am On Mar 22, 2021
VirginSearcher:

All these are headquartered in the North if the South rigs.. the number would be tsunami like you guys.. think

The South too rigs, and you know it.
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:50am On Mar 22, 2021
VirginSearcher:
Nothing about North trips me cause I know them as the headquarter of quota system and illiteracy.. lol
I love it how when it comes to presidential elections, you people believe in rotation but when it comes to jobs you guys hate quota system. Tell me what is the difference between rotation of power and quota system?
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:57am On Mar 22, 2021
CuteMercury:
So are you now going to compare Dubai a Muslim dominated state to Europe, north and south America?
Have you heard of Paris, London, new York, California, Florida and many more Christian dominated cities?

Yes we are.What exactly is in London and Paris?California state have the largest number of homeless people in U.S cause of high price of rent,compare the number of homeless and jobless people in U.S,France, U.K to U.A.E.
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by KingMack(m): 7:57am On Mar 22, 2021
7lives:

And the people. Of Sabon garin are not dirty?.
Mind you i used to stay at Hausawa quarters, I have friends at no mansland, so you should know what I know.

Oga all am saying Kano government should come and give sabongarri good roads, put street lights and make bore holes 80% of revenue is been generated from that place..I was born and raised there Zoo road to be precise can you compare Zoo road to sabongarri or compare it to Hausawa or still shekka or even Gadun Albasa which was a typical village with mud houses while growing up

Bro they know what they are doing... angry
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by JaceBlaze: 8:56am On Mar 22, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Don't know who in the right mind mistakes this slum for Dubai
The nerve...

1 Like

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 22, 2021
ContentedK:
OP it's obvious you haven't been outside this country before, how on earth can you compare that rubbish with Dubai. Please stop insulting that great place with this rubbish pics.

As in eh, he didn't even compare it with Lagos or Abuja but Dubai of all places
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Cousin9999: 11:18am On Mar 22, 2021
Bleaching is so gross.
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Fantacy4(m): 11:20am On Mar 22, 2021
ZKOSOSO:
Niger Delta Oil Money in action in another Northern Parasitic State
aren't they sharing the money too? states like Bayelsa small state with the highest fed government Allocation what do they have to show for it... when people fail blame them directly Ebonyi a state with small allocation but better than Enugu state, A state that was created in the 70s guy it's high time we start holding our governor's accountable for their mismanagement of public fund
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by DonXavi(m): 11:42am On Mar 22, 2021
d

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre / Unknown Ship Spotted At Elegushi Beach (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.