Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) (84957 Views)

The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission / This is not Dubai, this is Yobe state (photos) / Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Zenithpeak(m): 9:38am On Mar 21, 2021
Bokoharam Estate...

Edited:
I'm sorry for calling your State Bokoharam Estate.... I really don't mean any harm or willing to spark tribal outrage... I don't get involved in tribal war with any tribe in Nigeria....

God bless Kano State.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:45am On Mar 21, 2021
Zenithpeak:
Bokoharam Estate...
Boko haram Estate that look better than your state, how ironic.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Lovelyperson(m): 9:59am On Mar 21, 2021
History555:
Op this is dubai. Stop the delusions

May blessing follow you all the day of your life. The op as obviously not travel outside kano before. To be comparing this sh!tho%l kano to Dubai is crazii man.

5 Likes

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by KosiGee(m): 10:08am On Mar 21, 2021
Arrewa....
If these are your sisters, then you are a lucky man.
I’ll come for you and when I do, if I meet these at the gate, I might spare your life and instead them back to Anambra.
Pack the kayan mata for them and keep it ready because they will be needing it when they cross the River Niger.

Nnamdi won’t like this but don’t worry, I’ll change their names to Iruka and Azuka to confuse ESN.

13 Likes

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by KosiGee(m): 10:11am On Mar 21, 2021
Zenithpeak:
Bokoharam Estate...

Show him some love bro. Everyday isn’t for ethnic bantering and insults.

He is doing his best to market and advertise his state and region. Nothing wrong with that.

He hasn’t caused anyone any harm.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by coronavirus19: 10:17am On Mar 21, 2021
Anyone who confuses this dusty, rusty and crappy looking thing with Dubai needs psychological help!!

14 Likes

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by coronavirus19: 10:18am On Mar 21, 2021
Anyone who confuses this dusty, rusty and crappy looking thing with Dubai needs psychological help!!.
The only thing worthy here are the women.

2 Likes

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by coronavirus19: 10:20am On Mar 21, 2021
EKONGKING:
The Flyover,dusty roads and cramped road side stalls on road under flyover , shows it a image from a SHITH@LE country .
only a deluded fellow from a failed nation post a god forsaken flyover and compare it to dubai.

next time when you compare your SHITH@le country to advanced countries ,add graphic image to the pics.
Thank you!!
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Zenithpeak(m): 10:32am On Mar 21, 2021
KosiGee:

Show him some love bro. Everyday isn’t for ethnic bantering and insults.

He is doing his best to market and advertise his state and region. Nothing wrong with that.

He hasn’t caused anyone any harm.

Sorry bro..... I will edit the comment... I visited Kano State some few years back and as a stranger, I alighted from the bus at Naibawa at exactly 11:45pm.... The boys at that park at that ungodly hour of the night was extremely kind to me knowing fully well 'am a stranger even at the peak of insecurity in Kano and Abuja then.

Although, Kano State is still owing us over 30m for a project carried out for them through bank loan...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Blacklion3: 10:33am On Mar 21, 2021
of course this cannot be Dubai now

1 Like

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by KosiGee(m): 10:37am On Mar 21, 2021
Zenithpeak:

Sorry bro..... I will edit the comment... I visited Kano State some few years back and as a stranger, I alighted from the bus at Naibawa at exactly 11:45pm.... The boys at that park at that ungodly hour of the night was extremely kind to me knowing fully well 'am a stranger even at the peak of insecurity in Kano and Abuja then.

Although, Kano State is still owing us over 30m for a project carried out for them through bank loan...

By the special Grace of the Almighty and Insha Allah Gandollar...sorry Ganduje’s heart will be touched and your N30m will be paid...

When you receive that, remember I prayed for you and don’t forget to buy lots of kilishi for us...

Modified...

I don’t eat kilishi...pls buy suya. I’ve not had any since Arrewa and his mates blocked livestock from entering my region.

6 Likes

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Rahkman: 10:47am On Mar 21, 2021
Wonder why nigerians love comparing their dusty and useless shitholes to dubai haba atleast lets start with accra ghana or even nairobi ..... all this idiots wey no get visa ... try and visit dubai and abudhabi then u will know even abuja is a shithole jungle to even compare to the most useless shithole in dubai like baniyas and its likes

6 Likes

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Zenithpeak(m): 10:56am On Mar 21, 2021
KosiGee:

By the special Grace of the Almighty and Insha Allah Gandollar...sorry Ganduje’s heart will be touched and your N30m will be paid...

When you receive that, remember I prayed for you and don’t forget to buy lots of kilishi for us...

Modified...

I don’t eat kilishi...pls buy suya. I’ve not had any since Arrewa and his mates blocked livestock from entering my region.

Amin..... Amen... tongue

The money is 33m and if 30m can be paid... bank wahala will be out of it, integrity will be restored a bit and hope for better days ahead.

Imagine, my uncle was tracked from Police headquarters in Abuja down to Ibadan and was arrested like e common criminal and was locked up for 6days... though, not totured but bullied to please the facility owner..... Long story sha....

About the Suya thing... I will reach out to you when I get to Gombe State in few weeks time. grin

1 Like

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Rich4god(m): 11:01am On Mar 21, 2021
ZKOSOSO:
Niger Delta Oil Money in action in another Northern Parasitic State

The governors of bayelsa, delta, rivers and co, what did they do with their own share of Niger Delta money.

@Arrewa... When are you going to organise Nairaland party for Kano residents. Am sure it will be fun.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:50am On Mar 21, 2021
Anyway the governor tried his best by raising the tempo of infrastructural development.

But comparing Kano with Dubai is like comparing sleep with death.

3 Likes

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Habeyy(m): 11:58am On Mar 21, 2021
The pictures thou cannot be compare to Dubai but on a second thought,seeing the beauty the pictures portray gives hope and assurance that things can actually work in the north and Nigeria as a whole
Kudos ...

5 Likes

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by qwertyboss(m): 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
ZKOSOSO:
you dey Craze, the state government here generate over hundred million daily from just Keke naped riders, talk less of other taxes combined

2 Likes

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by KoshCAD: 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
ContentedK:
OP it's obvious you haven't been outside this country before, how on earth can you compare that rubbish with Dubai. Please stop insulting that great place with this rubbish pics.
Can he even compare it with Lagos talkless of Dubai.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by KingMack(m): 12:11pm On Mar 21, 2021
Sabongarri still dirty like sheet angry because Christians are there

1 Like

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 21, 2021
I've not been to Kano, but if the above pictures are all in Kano that's good.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by ErnestR: 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
please dont compare HIV with AIDS
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 1:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
ContentedK:
OP it's obvious you haven't been outside this country before, how on earth can you compare that rubbish with Dubai. Please stop insulting that great place with this rubbish pics.

Arewa run the happenings in Dubai.

If you no know make you know from today.

3 Likes

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Amaechi2023(m): 1:15pm On Mar 21, 2021
flat head would say our oil money when in reality they receive greater share of the allocation.

rubbish!!

3 Likes

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by dealslip(f): 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2021
Obviously it's not Dubai. It's the same old dirty Nigeria. You can't even compare this places to Ikoyi and environs in Lagos not to talk of Dubai. It's good to be patriotic but displaying those low standard roads in 2021 is piss poor. You cant compare the old Dubai to those pictures let alone New Dubai

7 Likes

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Amaechi2023(m): 1:21pm On Mar 21, 2021
ZKOSOSO:
the photos below should quiet your illetracy..

4 Likes

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Arrewa: 1:23pm On Mar 21, 2021
Rich4god:

The governors of bayelsa, delta, rivers and co, what did they do with their own share of Niger Delta money.

@Arrewa... When are you going to organise Nairaland party for Kano residents. Am sure it will be fun.
sure...I will soon storm naija we need some jollifications!

2 Likes

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by smartty68(m): 1:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
These are over filtered photos. Too much saturation!

2 Likes

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Rugaria: 1:27pm On Mar 21, 2021
The same pictures after every two weeks.. After looting oil revenues for over half a century, .....
Very soon you guys will have subsist your hedonistic lifestyles with proceeds from your groundnut and rice pyramids...

2 Likes

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by JovialJune(f): 1:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
Arrewa:
This is not Dubai this is kano state Nigeria!

Another flyover is set to be commissioned in Kano state that will be decongesting busy roads and reducing traffic in the bustling metropolis.

There's an underpass through the flyover that links directly to the accident and emergency ward of the major hospital nearby.

Is this before gyadi-gyadi?

Is it AKTH hospital?
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by mu2sa2: 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2021
November1857:
You're comparing Kano Sharia dominated state with Dubai, you need a brain check !

Typical fulani muslim !
Dubai is a Muslim country where you see Islam everywhere. Ironically, some pastors prefer to flock there to celebrate their churches' anniversary, instead of going to christian- dominated countries.

8 Likes

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by JovialJune(f): 1:34pm On Mar 21, 2021
Arrewa:
na we dey run Dubai!

Dubai is my second home

Ni na san ka na da kudi sosai.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) / Unknown Ship Spotted At Elegushi Beach (Photos) / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.