Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) (84954 Views)

The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission / This is not Dubai, this is Yobe state (photos) / Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by morule20(m): 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
To do hausa woman something just dey hungry me now
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by authority2006(m): 7:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
KosiGee:

Show him some love bro. Everyday isn’t for ethnic bantering and insults.

He is doing his best to market and advertise his state and region. Nothing wrong with that.

He hasn’t caused anyone any harm.

It is pure jealous. I thought all those who are attacking would post superior and better pictures of the developments in their states of origin. But they have nothing to show.
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
harjay1986:

hello , for your information, the state with highest industry in Nigeria today is still Ogun state , with good IGR too, forget abt media propaganda, why would I blame hausa for things happening in my state, thats why I say u should research befor saying all state...

even during the lockdown my state IGR is second to Lagos, so say something else bro...

would you say Lagos state will be a shadow of itself if federal do gragra, ......... if today Nigeria split which is not forthcoming soon, many state will bleed I agree.... some state self will be force to merge

if federal government could withhold fed allocation, to the north tell me how many state will survive for 2 month,

Ogun state with a tax to gdp ratio of less than 4%.

Plus, do those industries you boast of export , and how many people are setting up industries vs 'business '

Your state won't surivive without oil money, and you know it.
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
VirginSearcher:

Child voting does not happen in the South.. that alone shows North is the problem of Nigeria

Mass rigging, ballot snatching,. thuggery, mass thumbprinting does happen in the South.
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Surajo1998: 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
Unfortunately, you are comparing a developed nation with a mere state in an underdeveloped nation with mere fly-over bridge.

It shows that you have never been outside Nigeria, even to small Ghana. All other developing countries in Africa are doing far better than Nigeria in terms of many aspects.
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by bizzibodi(m): 7:14pm On Mar 21, 2021
Arrewa:
This is not Dubai this is kano state Nigeria!

Another flyover is set to be commissioned in Kano state that will be decongesting busy roads and reducing traffic in the bustling metropolis.

There's an underpass through the flyover that links directly to the accident and emergency ward of the major hospital nearby.
Dubai we know...Kano we know....Kano can never b Dubai not even in 100yrs.
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by macaranta(m): 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
Someone wake this man up for comparing Kano to Dubai, but kano is fine Sha. grin
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by edoairways: 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2021
mu2sa2:
Evangelism ke!
I know what am saying.
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by bizzibodi(m): 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
.....but this is a state without 13% derivation not tangible contribution to d national purse I urge d SS governors of Rivers,Bayelsa to take a tour of Kano & learn common sense.
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Greenback: 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
Arrewa:
God bless our beautiful women!

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:27pm On Mar 21, 2021
Myopic post from a myopic dullard
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by bizzibodi(m): 7:31pm On Mar 21, 2021
All those ladies are product of Chadian,Niger,shuwa arabian ladies union with northerners they are not pure northern ladies.yu can't b using half caste to showcase northern beautiful ladies.
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by slydog(m): 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2021
History555:
Op this is dubai. Stop the delusions
When I saw this pic of Tokyo, I knew development is rocket � science for us.

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by VirginSearcher(m): 7:40pm On Mar 21, 2021
Subsidybad21:

Mass rigging, ballot snatching,. thuggery, mass thumbprinting does happen in the South.
All these are headquartered in the North if the South rigs.. the number would be tsunami like you guys.. think
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by harjay1986: 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2021
Subsidybad21:

Ogun state with a tax to gdp ratio of less than 4%.

Plus, do those industries you boast of export , and how many people are setting up industries vs 'business '

Your state won't surivive without oil money, and you know it.

I assume you have not been to ogun state, this is practical not theory bro........ come around and see for yourself,

I understand your point that many state depend wholly on oil money which has make every state to always depend on it for the day to day running and also make them weak when challenges affect the federal allocation

but never the less, try to contact anyone, around ogun state you will be wow
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Odani: 7:51pm On Mar 21, 2021
ContentedK:
OP it's obvious you haven't been outside this country before, how on earth can you compare that rubbish with Dubai. Please stop insulting that great place with this rubbish pics.

And d mumu even over photoahoped d pictures
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by BLoomfrancs(m): 7:51pm On Mar 21, 2021
stanliwise:
which place is this? Mention please

That is dubai not kano.
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by harqinhola(m): 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
Make una dey dere dey deceive una self ... KANO STATE IS ONE OF THE MOST POVERTY STRIKEN STATE IN NIGERIA ... ...... THIS PICTURE NA BIG LORI IRO ..... IRO PO .
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by nkiliuzo(m): 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
kano does not belong to Fulani
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by ejanla077: 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2021
Amaechi2023:
the photos below should quiet your illetracy..
Lies kano state receive the highest allocation.. With 44 local government..

Niger delta receive thr 13 percent. But federal allocation belongs to kano
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by shegra58: 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2021
Arrewa:
This is not Dubai this is kano state Nigeria!

Another flyover is set to be commissioned in Kano state that will be decongesting busy roads and reducing traffic in the bustling metropolis.

There's an underpass through the flyover that links directly to the accident and emergency ward of the major hospital nearby.
are you comparing this nonsense with Dubai?
E b like say you get brain tumor cheesy
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2021
ZKOSOSO:
Niger Delta Oil Money in action in another Northern Parasitic State
very funny! what stop our Niger-delta governors from developing Niger-delta with the same oil money?
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by lolu2019: 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2021
ZKOSOSO:
and the oil rich states are languishing in poverty. It is not just Nigeria money,it shows that the Northern Governors are working. They love their people.not one bomboclat that can't survive without toll gate
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Rich4god(m): 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2021
SmartPolician:

Governors of the South South region are some of the worst in Nigeria.

Those guys get a lot of money from federal allocation but play politics with it, leaving their people in abject penury.

There are places you will visit in that region, you will weep for their people.
Seriously, I don't know the kind of leaders we have in the south. I hv lived in Kano for a long time, but anytime I travel to the south, I just feel ashamed of my self. Our govs there aren't doing anything.

The time I went to burutu LGA in delta state, I literally wept when I saw how under developed that place was.
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2021
ZKOSOSO:

Nonsense!

Does Kano get more money from the Federation Account than states in the Niger Delta?

Did the post say that those projects were executed by the Federal Government?

Keep deceiving yourself(ves)!

Show me the cities in the Niger Delta?

You guys are plain shameless, grossly inexposed and utterly unreasonable.

Little wonder, leaders down South loot 'the living daylight' from their states' treasuries.

1 Like

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Ziliancity: 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2021
how can any of those pictures be assumed to be Dubai?... never!!! is it because they are filter pictures? can you equate Dubai 10% infrastructures to all of kano's? haba..
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Iseoluwani: 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
Arrewa:
na we dey run Dubai!

Dubai is my second home

Ba ku da kwakwalwa ko kaɗan. Yaya a duniya zaku kwatanta dubai da abin da ake kira kano

Kuna kiran Dubai gidanka na biyu. Wannan kasar ta ci gaba fiye da duk Afirka. Don wata manufa kawai musulminsu ba su da wauta kamar arewacin Najeriya, duk da cewa su ma 'yan ta'adda ne. Atleast ka san ka fito daga nan. 'Yan ta'adda ko'ina
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
ejanla077:

Lies kano state receive the highest allocation.. With 44 local government..

Niger delta receive thr 13 percent. But federal allocation belongs to kano

I never knew there is somebody here that knows what is happening. It was because of Kano Tinubu created LCDAs. Obasanjo will never be forgiven by Yorubas.

Apart from 44 Local government, they have other avenues of diverting funds (oil money ) to the North. South East and South South also benefited from special funding under Jonathan but under Buhari it was too open. They also get funding from Islamic Development Bank and other Institutions.
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by ramatintin(m): 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Niger delta money.
niger delta money yet we no fit use our own 13percent derivative take build this kind city for Asaba,yenagoa,calabar,rivers with except for akwa Ibom.see gandollar de work abeg
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Lordbinsmar: 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2021
Go away and form your cow republic.
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by surequality: 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2021
O.P edit the title of your post! You dey use your clear eye dey compare Kano to Dubai?
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by NafeesaAA(f): 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre / Unknown Ship Spotted At Elegushi Beach (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.