Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

What Is That Special Sexy Nickname, You Call Your Partner Before Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Special Sexy Nickname, You Call Your Partner Before Sex (2661 Views)

See My Friend's Reaction When I Asked Her To Dress Like A Nurse Before Sex / Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! / "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Special Sexy Nickname, You Call Your Partner Before Sex by Bvlgari: 8:48am On Mar 21, 2021
most times love makes us do and say some silly stuffs, especially in the other room lol

so what is that special sexy nickname, you call your partner (husband,wife,girlfriend or boyfriend) anytime or whenever you guys are about to hit the other room

mine is once i say, hello my lovely, has anyone seen my *chubby*??, lol she knows its time for some lovely dovely hot sizzling romance and sex

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Sexy Nickname, You Call Your Partner Before Sex by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:55am On Mar 21, 2021
Everytime we want to have sex .. I' always say ""Mia khalifa put on your glasses , it's time for some action "grin

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Sexy Nickname, You Call Your Partner Before Sex by donbachi(m): 8:56am On Mar 21, 2021
No dey ask friday question on a sunday.
Re: What Is That Special Sexy Nickname, You Call Your Partner Before Sex by Jeon(f): 8:56am On Mar 21, 2021
Bvlgari:
most times love makes us do and say some silly stuffs, especially in the other room lol

so what is that special sexy nickname, you call your partner (husband,wife,girlfriend or boyfriend) anytime or whenever you guys are about to hit the other room

mine is once i say, hello my lovely, has anyone seen my *chubby*??, lol she knows its time for some lovely dovely hot sizzling romance and sex

congratulations for getting a chubby woman.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Sexy Nickname, You Call Your Partner Before Sex by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 21, 2021
Give your life to God and stop Living the worldly life,respect today as it is a holy day

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Sexy Nickname, You Call Your Partner Before Sex by Draslo(m): 9:14am On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
Give your life to God and stop Living the worldly life,respect today as it is a holy day
Says someone who ensures her yansh is the focus of most of her photos.

5 Likes

Re: What Is That Special Sexy Nickname, You Call Your Partner Before Sex by 3gpvids: 9:41am On Mar 21, 2021
Egbi gbim
Re: What Is That Special Sexy Nickname, You Call Your Partner Before Sex by Bvlgari: 9:41am On Mar 21, 2021
Jeon:

congratulations for getting a chubby woman.

lol...the funniest part is she is not even chubby...she slim sexy and got shape af and got this wonderfully crafted *chubby* p*ssy lips

aha, now u know where the name *chubby* sprang out from

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Sexy Nickname, You Call Your Partner Before Sex by Bvlgari: 9:43am On Mar 21, 2021
donbachi:

lol...i don change am for una...answer the question first then u can carry on with your sunday bro
Re: What Is That Special Sexy Nickname, You Call Your Partner Before Sex by Bvlgari: 9:44am On Mar 21, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Everytime we want to have sex .. I' always say ""Mia khalifa put on your glasses , it's time for some action "grin

lol bad boy
Re: What Is That Special Sexy Nickname, You Call Your Partner Before Sex by Bvlgari: 9:46am On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:

ok o....even u of all people wan form deputy Jesus...tell us the name with style, and dont worry, we are all matured people here
Re: What Is That Special Sexy Nickname, You Call Your Partner Before Sex by Freestainworld(m): 9:50am On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
So you are typing from church now
Re: What Is That Special Sexy Nickname, You Call Your Partner Before Sex by OlayemiAshraf(m): 9:51am On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:

See wahala grin ...are you not the one that' was telling women's .. that they should be collecting money b4 they have sex with any man grin .... you're here forming hoely hoely because today is Sunday grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Special Sexy Nickname, You Call Your Partner Before Sex by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:51am On Mar 21, 2021
Respect the sabbath day, keep it holy

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Sexy Nickname, You Call Your Partner Before Sex by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 21, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

See wahala grin ...are you not the one that' was telling women's .. that they should be collecting money b4 they have sex with any man grin .... you're here forming hoely hoely because today is Sunday grin
You are a great liar
Re: What Is That Special Sexy Nickname, You Call Your Partner Before Sex by WonderManly(m): 11:15am On Mar 21, 2021
Me keh! Me I no get time for ceremony or fashion parade! Wetin concern, concern dressing. I will just tell her: Alaiye I won re-digg the hoe jare!

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Sexy Nickname, You Call Your Partner Before Sex by Jeon(f): 11:28am On Mar 21, 2021
Bvlgari:

lol...the funniest part is she is not even chubby...she slim sexy and got shape af and got this wonderfully crafted *chubby* p*ssy lips

aha, now u know where the name *chubby* sprang out from

congratulations once again
Re: What Is That Special Sexy Nickname, You Call Your Partner Before Sex by Theboy21: 1:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

hoely hoely cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is That Special Sexy Nickname, You Call Your Partner Before Sex by Bvlgari: 3:32am On Mar 22, 2021
Jeon:

congratulations once again

guy i dey suspect this your congratulations o....why tell me again a second time, i win lottery? lol

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Sexy Nickname, You Call Your Partner Before Sex by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 22, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

it's the "hoely hoely" for me cheesy

hoely sh!t
Re: What Is That Special Sexy Nickname, You Call Your Partner Before Sex by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:07am On Mar 22, 2021
SmellySperm:

it's the "hoely hoely" for me cheesy

hoely sh!t

grin grin
Re: What Is That Special Sexy Nickname, You Call Your Partner Before Sex by mosdii(m): 11:29am On Mar 22, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless... All Of Them

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Special Sexy Nickname, You Call Your Partner Before Sex by Bvcious10: 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2021
E be like say u wan chop eternal ban grin grin
mosdii:

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Sexy Nickname, You Call Your Partner Before Sex by Bvlgari: 9:02am On Mar 23, 2021
mosdii:

be like u want 600years ban
Re: What Is That Special Sexy Nickname, You Call Your Partner Before Sex by GeneralPula: 9:02am On Mar 23, 2021
But OP, why can’t you use black people images?

Are you in a UK forum?

Later una go dey scream rasicm..
Re: What Is That Special Sexy Nickname, You Call Your Partner Before Sex by Bvlgari: 11:11am On Mar 23, 2021
GeneralPula:
But OP, why can’t you use black people images?

Are you in a UK forum?

Later una go dey scream rasicm..

so as i use white people pics, e come dey bite u for body abi?? listen let me tell u something incase u dont know, we BLACKS are the highest racist in the world...if we even had half of what the whites have, nobody go dey even touch us again sef...we go be deputy Jesus all of a sudden...shakara go full everywhere and we would definitely look down on the whites much worse than they are doing to us black now
Re: What Is That Special Sexy Nickname, You Call Your Partner Before Sex by Bvlgari: 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2021
donbachi:

oya na, na Friday be this... make una answer abeg

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Get Entagled With Married Women / When U Have Yr First Sex How Do U Feel / To Make A Lady Serious In A Relationship, Treat Her With Nonchalance!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.