Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) (55547 Views)

Yahoo Boys Running Mad In The Street Of Enugu Now / Here Are Videos That Are NOT From The Xenophobic Attacks / The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by odaniel1(m): 11:46am On Mar 22, 2021
NewSoul:
I pity you people that collect things from this so called yahoo boys. You too want to die abi? oya ask your self, all the money I have been collecting from them, what Good has it done in my life? what Good thing did you do with the money? nothing shey? the money is characterized by nothingness, a wind, a façade. It made be believe the Bible where it says God gives wealth and addeth no sorrow. Sorrow dey inside that money forget the smiling face they put up on social media to deceive you that they are enjoying life.

I almost died last year when I received money from one(I didn't ask o), I didn't know the money was meant to take my life. I carry part of the money to go buy petrol, on my way back while crossing the road, you know the normal Lagos road where on one part of the road cars are going and on the other part cars are coming. I was going to cross the part where cars are going , I was deeply engrossed in looking at only the right hand side of the road when I saw the next vehicle was very far off without looking at the left hand side I rushed to cross the road unknown to me and very much unlikely a big bus was coming with maximum speed from the left, it was almost too late when I noticed that bus coming towards, I don't know what directed my head to look towards the oncoming bus because normally I would just rush into the road, even the conductor of the bus shouted aaaah!. I would have been crushed to death on that night 23rd December 2020. My blood would have been used appease the god giving one small yahoo boy money.

Most of these guys have bloods on their hands, some have impregnated girls and encouraged the lady to terminate the pregnancy not once o, no be say the money no dey to take care of pikin but blood must be shed to attain wealth. A word is enough for the wise. Collecting money from these guys will either kill you or further impoverish you.

na u do urself my guy. forget dat thing...
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 22, 2021
odaniel1:

Yes that's what people like you and your geng would have concluded...I no fit follow Una argue again continue collecting your crumbs for yahoo boys
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Probz(m): 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2021
illicit:

0 7 0 6 4 5 5 0 3 5 8

Be serious if you want to tell me something.
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Bornboy4: 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
Stealing another struggling person's money or taking another person's life because you want to be rich could cause you your life too.
So, beware!
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by illicit(m): 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2021
Probz:

Be serious if you want to tell me something.
I will tell u d story of Bankole
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Probz(m): 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2021
illicit:

I will tell u d story of Bankole

With which number?
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Barzinime(m): 9:28am On Mar 23, 2021
I feel so sorry for you
Where did you get your knowledge from? Who invented the word spiritual if there was nothing like that.
You think the universe with a flawless design came out of nothing without a creator, like everything physical thing you can touch or feel wasnt created by someone?
beejaay:

Fact of life.. Understand this and have rest of mind.. Everything on here is physical nothing spiritual.. People call it spiritual cos they can't understand it yet just like when smallpox was called sopona and was worshipped cos it wasn't understood..
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by MightyHand(m): 11:29am On Mar 23, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Ayam a carpenter.......... cheesy

You are on point.. You can help a Brother with a good contract, you will get your percentage
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by beejaay: 10:42am On Apr 04, 2021
Barzinime:
I feel so sorry for you
Where did you get your knowledge from? Who invented the word spiritual if there was nothing like that.
You think the universe with a flawless design came out of nothing without a creator, like everything physical thing you can touch or feel wasnt created by someone?

And who told you the universe is flawless?? Look around and see imperfection everywhere.. You call earthquake, tsunami, typhoon, tremor, solar flare, supernova, blackhole, extinction of the dinosaur by a asteroid flawless Are u a kindergarten student or what Nothing is flawless about the universe, it is a one gigantic chaos... Look around you and see chaos everywhere... You could be going and a tire will just bust and hit on the head and boom you are gone, you could praying in a church and the building will just collapse on you with kids inside...
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by 2shaw: 6:35pm On Apr 04, 2021
He dey talk nonsense,person wey don go drink wan Cross road. Abeg who go make am between a drunkard and someone high on kolorado. You wan crossroad,u no look left and right,abi na naija movie accident scene play for your highness head that night. He just dey talk nonsense, he for kukuma collect money from native doctor na
odaniel1:

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by 2shaw: 6:59pm On Apr 04, 2021
No dey talk say na weed,stop being economical with the truth . Na either kolorado or loud. The day I took loud unknowingly, just that day I had almost 4 wraps of Arianna original,not mixed. 5 satchets of captain Jack,1 bottle of blackwood,by 8 men I don dey normal,not till longthroat at a lounge,I puffed about 5 drags,men the 6th drag,I no fit feel my legs. I lost 15k,how,I couldn't feel my body for like 30mins,in the process of me leaning on the lounge big couch,I dozed off for like 15mins,by the time the kolorado don dey less dizzy for my head,men Bleep,my wallet was stolen. Since then I no want again abeg, na ppl wey dey smoke loud dey behave exactly wetin u write so. I said ,ohh more law.....kolorado opinion shey oja omodeh o. Kuro beyen na
They always do that zombie walk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zJgMVnSZWI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaySh4XLEew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIAlUrgqWmU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMBSlCBgJCY

More gbawo,more shey yahuuuuuu

Pyhonist:
I can see a lot misconceptions about weed on this thread.

Please allow me to tell you why people go insane due to intake of weed.

First weed is created to make human spiritually conscious at different level depending on the level of intake and how it works with your spirit.

Weed does not damage human brain oh. In fact God created it so human can put it to good use.

Somebody who's is spiritually amateur cannot take weed in excess, else, you will see what your brain cannot comprehend and once evil demons notice your weaknesses, they will use it to thier advantage.

In summary, when a waek or amateur human spirit takes excess weed, he will be conscious of metaphysical beings both good and evil.

There will be weak connection between the weed taker and his body. So the spirit due to its weakness might be subject to manipulation of the metaphysical beings

If unlucky, he will be locked down or imprisoned spiritually and prevented from going back to his body. Demons take over the empty body.

The way of humans is different from that of demons especially the evil ones. So, they will use the body in a funny manner and people in the physical world will think the human being is crazy not knowing he's no longer in that body.

Spiritual intervention will set the imprisoned human free and will be able to repossess the body. He will go back to using the body the human way and people in the physical world will say he's back to normal.

Spiritual matter is not for the faint hearted and this is for real.

Only those who have been imprisoned and return with help of God will understand what I'm talking about.

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Barzinime(m): 2:34pm On Apr 05, 2021
I have nothing to say to you, keep basking in your wisdom.
All I know is that there is a creator.
beejaay:

And who told you the universe is flawless?? Look around and see imperfection everywhere.. You call earthquake, tsunami, typhoon, tremor, solar flare, supernova, blackhole, extinction of the dinosaur by a asteroid flawless Are u a kindergarten student or what Nothing is flawless about the universe, it is a one gigantic chaos... Look around you and see chaos everywhere... You could be going and a tire will just bust and hit on the head and boom you are gone, you could praying in a church and the building will just collapse on you with kids inside...
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by beejaay: 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
Barzinime:
I have nothing to say to you, keep basking in your wisdom.
All I know is that there is a creator.

And who create the creator
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Barzinime(m): 9:55pm On Apr 06, 2021
A question beyond your 3-dimensional reasoning
beejaay:

And who create the creator

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kwara 'Mad Man' Caught With N100m Cheque, Condoms, 4 ATM Cards, Politicians Pics / How We Became Members Of Evans Notorious Kidnap Gang” – Gang Members Confess / Young Couple Found Dead In Kaduna, Two Weeks After Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.