Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) (55585 Views)

Yahoo Boys Running Mad In The Street Of Enugu Now / Here Are Videos That Are NOT From The Xenophobic Attacks / The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Firstnebo: 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2021
amrichy:
Here is an important fact to keep in mind:
EVERYTHING that happens in this physical universe can be explained logically in terms of cause and effect. Albeit, some events or phenomena could be extremely complicated to explain with simple "1+2=3" kind of logic (thus it seems something spiritual is involved).

So what's your conclusion?
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Firstnebo: 4:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
southniyikaye:
lol, baba no wan run mad at the long run so he needs first hand confirmation

Lol. Abeg stop joor. It didn't even cross my mind
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by DSC7: 5:12pm On Mar 21, 2021
Firstnebo:

Do you personally know some that have died?

Dem plenty.....

One jst stop him muscle for middle of express way begin bark like dog...small time he begin vomit blood till he off.....

6 Likes

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by amrichy(m): 6:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
Firstnebo:

So what's your conclusion?
While d genuity of those videos is quite doubtable, I will need to do a proper investigation of the matter b4 i can conclude. However, d truth is that videos can be faked and humans can actually run mad (from a number of logically explainable, NON-SPIRITUAL causes)

2 Likes

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by kabillionaire(m): 6:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
One I saw seemed real enough, the Yahoo boy bought a car for his dad and the dad died days after.
It's when he started confessing that everyone knew what's up.
Firstnebo:

Yes I understand going to Alfa to bathe. They go believing they would receive fortunes. That's understandable, it's their belief

But what I am trying to look more into is the validity of the claim that this their adventure would one day cause some of them to get mad in anyway (or lead to their fortunes). Like how real are those claims? Have any of those claims been clearly confirmed?

8 Likes

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Firstnebo: 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2021
kabillionaire:
One I saw seemed real enough, the Yahoo boy but a car for his dad and the dad died days after.

Wow! Please where did this happen?
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Firstnebo: 7:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
amrichy:

While d genuity of those videos is quite doubtable, I will need to do a proper investigation of the matter b4 i can conclude. However, d truth is that videos can be faked and humans can actually run mad (from a number of logically explainable, NON-SPIRITUAL causes)

That's true dear. That's why I am here.

In fact, if it is established that some of these are as a result of supernatural forces, then it means there are spirit beings. And if there are spirit beings, then it leads to the conclusion that God is real after all

1 Like

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by pickatyouu: 7:51pm On Mar 21, 2021
Believe that script , believe anything.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2021
Depends, if by yahoo you mean ritualist, then yes. If by yahoo you mean strictly computer, then no

1 Like

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by PetsAirways: 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2021
Na drug abuse dey affect most of them. Some na juju turn bad
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Sterope(f): 7:55pm On Mar 21, 2021
Drugs! Drugs! Drugs!

1 Like

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 21, 2021
A lady was dropped at my street side on valentine day from a car and she ran mad. This one is live. Last week a guy ran mad in Owerri. No need for video. If you like don't believe, a lot of mad people dey street now and its the demon of madness that is making them mad.

4 Likes

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Depressed101: 7:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
southniyikaye:
just yesterday, some small small boys in my area went to an alfa to bathe.
They were even stupid enough to paste it on their WhatsApp status..
Some are real while some are skits but believe me, in the nearest future, we will have too many mad youths roaming the street
nearest future ke... come to delta state and see them in their numbers roaming the streets

2 Likes

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by prince2pac(m): 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
make I come first
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by DontBullshitMe: 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
No, they are fake.
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Sterope(f): 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
The poor father cannot die again in peace
kabillionaire:
One I saw seemed real enough, the Yahoo boy but a car for his dad and the dad died days after.
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
As real as the $5million dollars I hid in Mars.

1 Like

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Wisedove(m): 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
Majority of it are drugs related and have nothing to do with juju.
Firstly, most of the juju dey use are been prepared with cannabis so if by chance it contains overdose there is tendency that someone taking it (either concoction or burnt powder).
It is also a fact that majority this guys always abuse substance, an average gee can mix up to 3 or more substances together just to get high and most of the time it gets out of control.

So majority of it are drug related. I can't talk about those that kills for ritual purposes but you see those running out of car and start displaying, some na to trend, some na aseje onigbo dem chop, some na club abi party dem dey come from so dey don high.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
Firstnebo:
I have seen some videos of either "yahoo boys" or their girlfriends appearing to have ran mad making rounds lately this 2021.

What do you make of these videos? Are they real? Or just scenes from video skits?

Or maybe they may have smoked something that their brains didn't process well and it took them over the edge? What do you think?

Sometimes I doubt these stories because many people seeming to be certain of these events are just telling them without waiting to confirm first merely because they already believed in evil forces in the spirit realms. Other people are just repeating stories that they themselves have not witnessed first hand. Yet they tell it with all assurance. Yet other people tell it because they may have misunderstood even what they thought they have witnessed.

Do you have a first-hand, or even a second-hand story that you are sure of? Please can you share with us?
.. Na Bawa and his Village people dey make dem run koloMental grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Are you thinking, what I am thinking........ cheesy

cheesy
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by amrichy(m): 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
Firstnebo:

That's true dear. That's why I am here.

In fact, if it is established that some of these are as a result of supernatural forces, then it means there are spirit beings. And if there are spirit beings, then it leads to the conclusion that God is real after all
Yea that would be the logical conclusion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by flokii: 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
The so called 'Yahoo boys' are into really dark stuffs that backfire most times making them lose sanity and most times their lives in their prime.

Stay away from quick money and blood money. There is still dignity in labour for those who are wise.

5 Likes

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by shobroy10(m): 8:06pm On Mar 21, 2021
Two ways to scam
1. Physical
2. Spiritual
Either way the end result of scam is bad if u don't reap now u reap later. Simple as ABC
And for the madness part my brother skit apart in Yoruba land dem no dey take madness play for main road hold that

4 Likes

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Kudducini(m): 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
Well I will say some are real and some are Not, many years ago I had a friend who who was a G Boy back then we both went to school together he was not having enough so he had to do the stuff when things were not going well for him he had to switch to
Yahoo Plus, after 2 years he was rich and every body we're just surprised to how he got rich so fast, Until one day.

He came to check on his friends then suddenly he started crowing like a hen.

Though he didn't ran mad

But I think there is a possibility that they get mad after all but only few of them. Because i m way too close to all these ritualist when I was in village,

4 Likes

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Tvoice: 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2021
Ask google , shey na me shoot d video nii , see question.
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Firstnebo: 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2021
flokii:
The so called 'Yahoo boys' are into really dark stuffs that backfire most times making them lose sanity and most times their lives in their prime.

Stay away from quick money and blood money. There is still dignity in labour for those who are wise.

I mean, are those supernatural stories real in your observations?
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by beejaay: 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2021
amrichy:
Here is an important fact to keep in mind:
EVERYTHING that happens in this physical universe can be explained logically in terms of cause and effect. Albeit, some events or phenomena could be extremely complicated to explain with simple "1+2=3" kind of logic (thus it seems something spiritual is involved).

Fact of life.. Understand this and have rest of mind.. Everything on here is physical nothing spiritual.. People call it spiritual cos they can't understand it yet just like when smallpox was called sopona and was worshipped cos it wasn't understood..

2 Likes

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Firstnebo: 8:12pm On Mar 21, 2021
shobroy10:
Two ways to scam
1. Physical
2. Spiritual
Either way the end result of scam is bad if u don't reap now u reap later. Simple as ABC
And for the madness part my brother skit apart in Yoruba land dem no dey take madness play for main road hold that

So you mean those people cannot "act" it. That it must be real?
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by harjay1986: 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2021
Firstnebo:

Yes I understand going to Alfa to bathe. They go believing they would receive fortunes. That's understandable, it's their belief

But what I am trying to look more into is the validity of the claim that this their adventure would one day cause some of them to get mad in anyway (or lead to their fortunes). Like how real are those claims? Have any of those claims been clearly confirmed?

YES the juju always backfire, it remind me of a man that want to do one for himself in my community, though it involve no human sacrifice but he has to invoke some demons and converse with them, and you must not be scare, ... the chairman pick race when he saw the demon ooh naa so madness enter, bros land for ARO,

at the end the man,later become millionaire ooh but this time not tru fetish way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by beejaay: 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2021
DSC7:

Dem plenty.....

One jst stop him muscle for middle of express way begin bark like dog...small time he begin vomit blood till he off.....

Were u there or u were told?? Who con carry the muscle and the dead body cos u must know the final oo.. Too much then say then say

2 Likes

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by illicit(m): 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2021
If u can call me, I will tell u the story of Bankole....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja / Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady / 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.