Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:37 PM

Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) (56079 Views)

Yahoo Boys Running Mad In The Street Of Enugu Now / Here Are Videos That Are NOT From The Xenophobic Attacks / The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2021
Bornsinner7:
It's hard to believe myself.. I know weed and drugs can stupefy someone and the excess of weed and those drugs can cause damage to the brain..

But I don't understand the mystery behind those yahoo boys running mad.. it could be caused by too much in take of drugs..
first intake of weed can cause it.

2 Likes

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by flokii: 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
Firstnebo:

I mean, are those supernatural stories real in your observations?

Very real.. the world we live in is more of spiritual than physical.

Those things you watch in Nollywood are not imaginations but things that happen in real life.
The devil is so powerful that he can give anything but salvation.

4 Likes

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Firstnebo: 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
Kudducini:
Well I will say some are real and some are Not, many years ago I had a friend who who was a G Boy back then we both went to school together he was not having enough so he had to do the stuff when things were not going well for him he had to switch to
Yahoo Plus, after 2 years he was rich and every body we're just surprised to how he got rich so fast, Until one day.

He came to check on his friends then suddenly he started crowing like a hen.

Though he didn't ran mad

But I think there is a possibility that they get mad after all but only few of them. Because i m way too close to all these ritualist when I was in village,

Hmm. Was his crowing like hen a one time event? Did it continue?

Where is the guy now?
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by CalebLebsco56(m): 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
Possible it's the intake of drug's that can cause harm to their Brains
On the 24th of December2020..I had same experience with a friend, he took enough weed because he had work to do..he was about going Mad shouting all over up and down

But thank God for the Grace of God..he senses came back after strong prayer's.

1 Like

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Firstnebo: 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2021
LOVEGINO:
first intake of weed can cause it.

You mean a first timer? I tried weed firm the first time this year, and I was thankful what wanted to happen to my brain that night finally didn't happen
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2021
Nbotee:
Most of those videos are scripted. I'm sure the placed a wager before going ahead to act mad publicly and make videos.. Isn't it Ironic there's always someone standing with dem to video their supposed madness all through
Scripted for comedy purposes or what ?
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Firstnebo: 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2021
CalebLebsco56:
Possible it's the intake of drug's that can cause harm to their Brains
On the 24th of December2020..I had same experience with a friend, he took enough weed because he had work to do..he was about going Mad shouting all over up and down

But thank God for the Grace of God..he senses came back after strong prayer's.

I can testify to this. See my reply above

1 Like

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2021
Firstnebo:

You mean a first timer? I tried weed firm the first time this year, and I was thankful what wanted to happen to my brain that night finally didn't happen
lol. I wish I recorded wat happened with my Friend. He was entering house by house destroying properties. He ended up in a cell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by clumsydyna: 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2021
Firstnebo:

Yes I understand going to Alfa to bathe. They go believing they would receive fortunes. That's understandable, it's their belief

But what I am trying to look more into is the validity of the claim that this their adventure would one day cause some of them to get mad in anyway (or lead to their fortunes). Like how real are those claims? Have any of those claims been clearly confirmed?
Are you asking for a friend or you and contemplating venturing into it. What is not good is still not good.
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Firstnebo: 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
harjay1986:

YES the juju always backfire, it remind me of a man that want to do one for himself in my community, though it involve no human sacrifice but he has to invoke some demons and converse with them, and you must not be scare, ... the chairman pick race when he saw the demon ooh naa so madness enter, bros land for ARO,

at the end the man,later become millionaire ooh but this time not tru fetish way

Wow! Please be sincere, how much percentage do you give to the certainty of this being as a result of seeing demon
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Firstnebo: 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
clumsydyna:

Are you asking for a friend or you and contemplating venturing into it. What is not good is still not good.

It's more of a religious question sir. Nothing financial

1 Like

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
I pity you people that collect things from this so called yahoo boys. You too want to die abi? oya ask your self, all the money I have been collecting from them, what Good has it done in my life? what Good thing did you do with the money? nothing shey? the money is characterized by nothingness, a wind, a façade. It made be believe the Bible where it says God gives wealth and addeth no sorrow. Sorrow dey inside that money forget the smiling face they put up on social media to deceive you that they are enjoying life.

I almost died last year when I received money from one(I didn't ask o), I didn't know the money was meant to take my life. I carry part of the money to go buy petrol, on my way back while crossing the road, you know the normal Lagos road where on one part of the road cars are going and on the other part cars are coming. I was going to cross the part where cars are going , I was deeply engrossed in looking at only the right hand side of the road when I saw the next vehicle was very far off without looking at the left hand side I rushed to cross the road unknown to me and very much unlikely a big bus was coming with maximum speed from the left, it was almost too late when I noticed that bus coming towards, I don't know what directed my head to look towards the oncoming bus because normally I would just rush into the road, even the conductor of the bus shouted aaaah!. I would have been crushed to death on that night 23rd December 2020. My blood would have been used appease the god giving one small yahoo boy money.

Most of these guys have bloods on their hands, some have impregnated girls and encouraged the lady to terminate the pregnancy not once o, no be say the money no dey to take care of pikin but blood must be shed to attain wealth. A word is enough for the wise. Collecting money from these guys will either kill you or further impoverish you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Kudducini(m): 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
Firstnebo:

Hmm. Was his crowing like hen a one time event? Did it continue?

Where is the guy now?
Yeah he crowed like a hen and everybody around knew it.

Though he's very much alive but no more a baller
I heard he stopped the yahoo plus after he was warned about bigger consequences if he failed to make the atonement for the second time

3 Likes

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Firstnebo: 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
LOVEGINO:
lol. I wish I recorded wat happened with my Friend. He was entering house by house destroying properties. He ended up in a cell.

Thank God he is okay now
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by clumsydyna: 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2021
Firstnebo:

It's more of a religious question sir. Nothing financial

Na lie joh! Madness dey fear you, sorry, you dey fear madness.

1 Like

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Firstnebo: 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2021
NewSoul:
I pity you people that collect things from this so called yahoo boys. You too want to die abi? oya ask your self, all the money I have been collecting from them, what Good has it done in my life? what Good thing did you do with the money? nothing shey? the money is characterized by nothingness, a wind, a façade. It made be believe the Bible where it says God gives wealth and addeth no sorrow. Sorrow dey inside that money forget the smiling face they put up on social media to deceive you that they are enjoying life.

I almost died last year when I received money from one(I didn't ask o), I didn't know the money was meant to take my life. I carry part of the money to go buy petrol, on my way back while crossing the road, you know the normal Lagos road where on one part of the road cars are going and on the other part cars are coming. I was going to cross the part where cars are going , I was deeply engrossed in looking at only the right hand side of the road when I saw the next vehicle was very far off without looking at the left hand side I rushed to cross the road unknown to me and very much unlikely a big bus was coming with maximum speed from the left, it was almost too late when I noticed that bus coming towards, I don't know what directed my head to look towards the oncoming bus because normally I would just rush into the road, even the conductor of the bus shouted aaaah!. I would have been crushed to death on that night 23rd December 2020. My blood would have been used appease the god giving one small yahoo boy money.

Most of these guys have bloods on their hands, some have impregnated girls and encouraged the lady to terminate the pregnancy not once o, no be say the money no dey to take care of pikin but blood must be shed to attain wealth. A word is enough for the wise. Collecting money from these guys will either kill you or further impoverish you.

But how can you be certain that what happened to you that fateful 23rd December is not a coincidence?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Myfault: 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2021
NewSoul:

I collected money from one to pay my school fees then,a total of 47000, and j also collected some money from him for recharge card, will there be any adverse effects??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Firstnebo: 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2021
clumsydyna:

Na lie joh! Madness dey fear you, sorry, you dey fear madness.

Lol.
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Firstnebo: 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2021
Myfault:

I collected money from one to pay my school fees then,a total of 47000, and j also collected some money from him for recharge card, will there be any adverse effects??

I believe money belongs to Nigerian government and recharge card to MTN.

Enjoy something joor

1 Like

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by kurlz(f): 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2021
Lexusgs430:

That somebody is thinking/considering joining the yahoo gang, but is scared of eventually dancing naked, through the market......... cheesy

Ahahahhahahahahahhahahahahha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy exactly my thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Myfault: 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2021
Firstnebo:

I believe money belongs to Nigerian government and recharge card to MTN.

Enjoy something joor
Na school fees I use am pay that time, this year I haven't even collected any from him
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2021
Nuttella:
A lady was dropped at my street side on valentine day from a car and she ran mad. This one is live. Last week a guy ran mad in Owerri. No need for video. If you like don't believe, a lot of mad people dey street now and its the demon of madness that is making them mad.
You stay in Ikenegbu?
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Myfault: 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
Check front page asap, a story of six yahoo boys dying is there
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2021
Firstnebo:

But how can you be certain that what happened to you that fateful 23rd December is not a coincidence?
It's not a coincidence. I was meant to die that day because I received that money if I had refused it or returned it back, I wouldn't go and buy petrol that night and that incident wouldn't have happened i.e the money had been programmed by the evil ones to take my life as end of the year blood sacrifice but for whatever reason God had mercy on me
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Saao(m): 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
Firstnebo:
I have seen some videos of either "yahoo boys" or their girlfriends appearing to have ran mad making rounds lately this 2021.

What do you make of these videos? Are they real? Or just scenes from video skits?

Or maybe they may have smoked something that their brains didn't process well and it took them over the edge? What do you think?

Sometimes I doubt these stories because many people seeming to be certain of these events are just telling them without waiting to confirm first merely because they already believed in evil forces in the spirit realms. Other people are just repeating stories that they themselves have not witnessed first hand. Yet they tell it with all assurance. Yet other people tell it because they may have misunderstood even what they thought they have witnessed.

Do you have a first-hand, or even a second-hand story that you are sure of? Please can you share with us?
are you planning to go into Yahoo business?
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Nellsworld(m): 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2021
Depressed101:
nearest future ke... come to delta state and see them in their numbers roaming the streets
Especially Asaba, Ibusa, Warri and Agbor
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2021
Firstnebo:

Bro let me tell you something, anything that happens in life has been pre-programmed, I don't believe in coincidence. This realm we are in is controlled by the spiritual realm and that realm is more real than this one we are in.

1 Like

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by DSC7: 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2021
beejaay:

Were u there or u were told?? Who con carry the muscle and the dead body cos u must know the final oo.. Too much then say then say

Eye witnesses carry am go hospital....

Muscle wey later get accident come catch fire after 2weeks.....

But why the curiosity?....

2 Likes

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2021
Myfault:

Just pray that God should nullify the effect of any bewitched money you have received from anyone and don't ever collect money from anyone that is involved in such things again. You can make your own money and be contented with it even if you think it's small. Godliness with contentment is great gain.

1 Like

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by edoairways: 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2021
Firstnebo:

That's what I am thinking too.

Why do they attribute these incidents to supernatural powers? How do they know these people have even been to native doctors in the first place?

Can we have access to official police reports that went root deep into how drugs were the actual culprits? Or have there been police reports that conclusively been able to establish these are supernatural powers?
If you want to carry a research on this menace, use survey method via interview and questionnaires. Go ask the perpetrators not the police
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Myfault: 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2021
NewSoul:

Just pray that God should nullify the effect of any bewitched money you have received from anyone and don't ever collect money from anyone that is involved in such things again. You can make your own money and be contented with it even if you think it's small. Godliness with contentment is great gain.
Thank you, I will keep on praying
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by futurerex: 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2021
NewSoul:

It's not a coincidence. I was meant to die that day because I received that money if I had refused it or returned it back, I wouldn't go and buy petrol that night and that incident wouldn't have happened i.e the money had been programmed by the evil ones to take my life as end of the year blood sacrifice but for whatever reason God had mercy on me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ugbei Uzezi Raped: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay $200,000 To Ex Air-Force Woman / 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 / Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.