Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,739 members, 7,851,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

God is love - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God is love (17816 Views)

If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? / Is Love A Good Reason To Get Married? / What Is Love All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God is love by Goldieluks: 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2011
Ranoscky:

NO, I am not!

But, I aint blaming the boyfriend, either!
Are you damn fukkin kidding me?

Did you read the posters write up before posting, or, you just read the topic and hit the 'reply button' ?

Pls, pls, and pls, go thru it and tell me what you see, thanx!

i read the post,and i see he's just a paranoid coward of a boy friend,
are you sure you understood the post,very well? no offiense.
Re: God is love by holu27: 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2011
Its actually a sad thing for a man to raise his hands and beat a woman. But its not in all cases that the guy is at fault. The society will always frown and curse a man that does that but you ladies doesn't help these days at all. Same reason for the rise in the number to men cheating.

The simply reason is that ladies/women are too confrontational these days. Look at the story itself, you claimed you argue with him a lot and you even sound proud of it. The way you sounded you faced him head on when you guys have issues but nobody every remember that everybody can be frustrated. I've heard people say that the guy should just walk away, but how can he do that when ladies/women of these days will even keep following the man about until he looses his temper.

My dear, the fact that he laid his hands on you doesn't mean he doesn't love you. And the fact that he comes back to beg, shows this. For him to change, the first thing that needs to change is you. Please be submissive, even when its hard. If he does something you are not happy about, don't rush to tell him. Look for the best and right time to do this. How many women understands that the best time to talk to a man is in the middle of his sleep and you talking in a calm voice. All most ladies use this time for is to request for money only.

In this case, he has threatened to beat you but you won't run for safety. I'm sure you would have stood with your chest out daring him.

Please, don't get me wrong people, I'm not condoning a man beating a lady. All I am pointing out is that in most cases, ladies/women are the main cause of the problems themselves.

Thank you.
Re: God is love by Ranoscky(m): 4:05pm On Apr 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

i read the post,and i see he's just a paranoid coward of a boy friend,
are you sure you understood the post,very well? no offiense.
laugh-able.

U sure went thru all D gibberish she wrote N what U understood was that D BF was a paranoid coward, right?

Alright, COOL WITH THAT !!!
Re: God is love by SexyDuby(f): 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2011
Feel so sorry 4 u & ure still asking weda 2 go back 2 him? Na wa 4 u ooooooh shocked shocked shocked Tufiakwa tongue
Re: God is love by dayokanu(m): 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2011
kandiikane:

^^The day my husband lays his hands on me, he will regret the day he was conceived.

If we are doing d=og=gy, I love to spank your a55, WOuld I also regret doing that?
Re: God is love by kandiikane(m): 5:13pm On Apr 18, 2011
cheesy

Now that is very different from beating your woman isn't it?
Re: God is love by THEAMAKA(f): 5:16pm On Apr 18, 2011
dayokanu:

If we are doing d=og=gy, I love to spank your a55, WOuld I also regret doing that?
ewwwww, common man. . .
Re: God is love by dayokanu(m): 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2011
kandiikane:

cheesy

Now that is very different from beating your woman isn't it?

What of oppression and domination, Use of whips, Hancuffs, Chains, just to satify our fetishes?

Amaka, You likey like that?
Re: God is love by kandiikane(m): 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2011
Well if its pleasurable to both participants why not.

We are talking about 1sided pleasure here.
Re: God is love by Goldieluks: 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2011
Ranoscky:

laugh-able.

U sure went thru all D gibberish she wrote N what U understood was that D BF was a paranoid coward, right?

Alright, COOL WITH THAT !!!

cool.
Re: God is love by dayokanu(m): 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2011
kandiikane:

Well if its pleasurable to both participants why not.

We are talking about 1sided pleasure here.

So I am allowed to spank you a55, even use whips on you. Now stop talking nand lets get started.

Assume position, Lets start with you riding me
Re: God is love by kandiikane(m): 5:37pm On Apr 18, 2011
lol dayo you are derailing the thread smiley
Re: God is love by dayokanu(m): 5:44pm On Apr 18, 2011
kandiikane:

lol dayo you are derailing the thread smiley

Hmmm ok Lets get a room I sense you are wet already.

Lets get to action no more talking
Re: God is love by kandiikane(m): 5:46pm On Apr 18, 2011
*shake's head*
Re: God is love by dayokanu(m): 5:51pm On Apr 18, 2011
Stop shaking head before i stuff sausage in your throat
Re: God is love by MzGreat(f): 5:59pm On Apr 18, 2011
what is it with you two
Re: God is love by kandiikane(m): 6:10pm On Apr 18, 2011
what you mean?
Re: God is love by dayokanu(m): 6:14pm On Apr 18, 2011
kandiikane:

what you mean?

She is jealous

MzGreat:

what is it with you two

Care to make it 3 of us? Like a 3some?
Re: God is love by MzGreat(f): 6:19pm On Apr 18, 2011
me jealous no way!!

besides u r not that good, one of my friend samples you, mehn she told me you were a disaster so no way to 3some
Re: God is love by gamesb: 6:24pm On Apr 18, 2011
sweet girl

Re: God is love by dayokanu(m): 6:27pm On Apr 18, 2011
MzGreat:

me jealous no way!!

besides u r not that good, one of my friend samples you, mehn she told me you were a disaster so no way to 3some

Eeeww Why do you remind me of that your friend? She was like 500Ibs and very unsexy.

However with you, it would be different. Non stop Kerewa action
Re: God is love by MzGreat(f): 6:33pm On Apr 18, 2011
dayokanu:

Eeeww Why do you remind me of that your friend? She was like 500Ibs and very unsexy.

However with you, it would be different. Non stop Kerewa action

dont think m gonna do kerewa kerwawa for you besides your hornikane is at your finger tips,she is very good tho she claims to be celebate
Re: God is love by kandiikane(m): 6:38pm On Apr 18, 2011
Mzgreat do not piss me off. angry

where have you seen me write I am hor[i]n[/i]y, come fu[i]c[/i]k me?

Do not piss me off
Re: God is love by kandiikane(m): 6:41pm On Apr 18, 2011
And yes I claimed to be celibate do you see me fu[i]ck[/i]ing through the internet?

DO NOT PISS ME OFF
Re: God is love by dayokanu(m): 6:43pm On Apr 18, 2011
kandiikane:

Mzgreat do not piss me off. angry

where have you seen me write I am hor[i]n[/i]y, come fu[i]c[/i]k me?

Do not piss me off

Balal ma.

Come mek we do rudeness joor
Re: God is love by kandiikane(m): 6:49pm On Apr 18, 2011
@dayo, ar nor wan do rudeness.
Re: God is love by dayokanu(m): 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2011
Ar wan do rudeness na you
Re: God is love by MzGreat(f): 7:14pm On Apr 18, 2011
i named you hornikane
Re: God is love by ShyOne(f): 9:23pm On Apr 18, 2011
@ poster

For you to consider going back to him and for you to "ask him to stop" versus taking an open faced razor and splitting his azz wide for all to see--tells me that you have witnessed this in your family and/or see this as normal behavior from a man.  I always wonder about women who lay there and "Ask a Man to Stop Hitting Them" - or narrate the scenario by telling him "Not to Kill Them."  I just always wonder why would you hold a conversation with someone who is BEYOND WORDS.  He is beating, choking, kicking and you are talking.

smh

Look in the mirror - ask yourself "Would you advise your mom, sister, female friend or future daughter to go back for more"?

Because TRUST ME - where that azz whipping came from - he has more waiting on you when you return.

For you to ask NL if you should go back - tells me that you haven't had enough.

"Go on back and git ya some." Let's hope and pray you live through it.
Re: God is love by horny4u(f): 9:36pm On Apr 18, 2011
Give him some time to change, invest more time and love and the change will come either on earth or in heaven. While at it you are worth something find that self worth and love its not on nairaland its within u.
Re: God is love by CrudeOil2(m): 10:32pm On Apr 18, 2011
Are people still responding to this trash?
Re: God is love by amaikama(m): 12:20pm On Apr 19, 2011
a human being created by God sees death and say she/he is in love base on her sacrifice she/he has put in it, mmmm!!! may God have mercy on ur soul if that relationship ever lead to ur death, angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? / Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Want To Sleep With Her / All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.