Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer (62162 Views)

Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol / Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday / Godman Onyeso: Duncan Mighty Slapped Me - Video Director Accuses Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by JovialJune(f): 8:30am On Mar 22, 2021
tigook:
Something tells me Simi is not satisfying the guy on bed.

Too many wrong marriages out there.

But the something didn't tell you she may be satisfying him wildly, but Adekunle, being a stupid hopping dog shit, decided to look outside abi?

Nsidime.

5 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by Angelawhite(m): 8:31am On Mar 22, 2021
Biyonce:
And so, let him mind his business. Gistfool

Married men pay well and take good care of us.

AG Baby, don't mind the ediot jare

See stretch mark all over your breast
Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by LadyTiannah2: 8:32am On Mar 22, 2021
lilvicky68:
Is it a crime to cheat,? If you say his wife is aware then what's your business with that..why una dey take tramadol for another person erection!!
I hope you'll maintain this energy when you find out another man is smashing your woman grin grin?

10 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 22, 2021
whytediamond:

You just ended up disgracing whoever sent you to school. The lady is not Igbo by 1 million miles.

OjukwuHusband hateful tribal bigot.

Yes it's not Igbo when it doesn't suit you, I know that gimmick and I also know you have some ret@rded ipob followers also in the SS.
Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by JovialJune(f): 8:33am On Mar 22, 2021
lilvicky68:
Is it a crime to cheat,? If you say his wife is aware then what's your business with that..why una dey take tramadol for another person erection!!

It is not a crime to cheat, so I'll personally pray for you that your wife cheats on you, and infects you with HIV, then you'd know if it's a crime to cheat.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by Charlex23(m): 8:34am On Mar 22, 2021
EJanni:
Imagine the number of guys asking "is he not man?" So being a a man gives you right to cheat in a marriage?

Truly, there's something wrong with African men. Their mentality is so rotten and archaic. When your wives cheat one day, don't come here to bleat like a Christmas goat. What is good for the Deer, is also good for the Bear.
Please when next you generalize the male gender think abt your father and brother(s) if you have any. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by TriCee: 8:35am On Mar 22, 2021
BSdetector:

I've noticed this trend also, even with some of their celebrities you can sniff the snide but subtle anti Yoruba remarks and attitudes, they have even increased in number especially on Twitter were they sometimes even impersonate as Yoruba's to reenforce their evil propaganda and narratives.....foolish Yoruba's would also join in helping the narrative without them knowing the motive....even worst most yoruba's are ignorant of a tribal cold war of propaganda going on online. Imagine what this stupid blog is promoting and pushing. Anyways there are people watching and taking notes.
Una too like quarrel for this country. You can't even place Nigerian tribe by their names, and you claim to be a Nigerian? The name your brother posted is not Igbo in any way, but you'd never know that.

Quit tribalism!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by JovialJune(f): 8:36am On Mar 22, 2021
Militant30:
I don't know why someone will not mind his/her business,if Adekunle Bleep na your pussy hin Bleep? or is the wife complaining?
why una dey carry this people matter for head like Akara?

Where they keep getting these sets of males that comment without thinking is beyond me to be honest, and these ones will one day breed daughters too, smh.

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by Faithful1234(m): 8:37am On Mar 22, 2021
ur own work na to distroy family abi
Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by FBIBOT(m): 8:37am On Mar 22, 2021
Wetin concern gistlover... Its not the blogger fault assuming Nigeria has sufficient legal system bloggers won't dare try this rubbish... How dare you accuse someone by just a blue heart emoji comment....
Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by Innobee99(m): 8:38am On Mar 22, 2021
I thought u guys always say all men a cheat. Why the shock?
Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by JovialJune(f): 8:38am On Mar 22, 2021
Bornsinner7:
How adekunle dey take cope with that Simi sef..

What a bitter envious entity, your generation can never be up to her in this life, nor be curse.

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by BSdetector: 8:40am On Mar 22, 2021
TriCee:

Una too like quarrel for this country. You can't even place Nigerian tribe by their names, and you claim to be a Nigerian? The name your brother posted is not Igbo in any way, but you'd never know that.

Quit tribalism!!

Most people are familiar with you guys antics and it's only the foolish you'd decieve.
Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by NOwazobia: 8:42am On Mar 22, 2021
This one is trying to use reverse psychology to destroy their marriage. Probably for her own interest.
Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by crafteck(m): 8:43am On Mar 22, 2021
JosephXavier:
The lady talk say she be twitter in-law, lols

But why would men have a beautiful woman, rich and elegant and hardworking as simi and still choose to cheat on her?

It's quite painful for the lady reading that on twitter

Cos at a point, the excitement stops, if he doesnt do something crazy, the marriage might get frustrating
Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by JovialJune(f): 8:46am On Mar 22, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Another one.

But if this is true, I don't blame Adekunle for anything, because you can't just married a boring and calm wife like Simi, without being tired of her. Adekunle is a man after all , what if he choose to marry another wife?

How do you know she's boring? Do you live with them? So a calm wife is bad abi? An excited, stormy, agitated, ruffled, discomposed, perturbed, boisterous woman is actually a better option abi?

Y'all are actually bunch of miserably confused low breed species, oloun.

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by edoairways: 8:46am On Mar 22, 2021
ncpat:
Is he not a man?
That is not an excuse for infedlity.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by TriCee: 8:47am On Mar 22, 2021
BSdetector:

Most people are familiar with you guys antics and it's only the foolish you'd decieve.
Brethren, is that lady's name Igbo or not? Let's start from there to correct your tribally distorted reasoning.
No be everything be tribal issue bros, learn to be open minded, and live a free life. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 22, 2021
JovialJune:

How do you know she's boring? Do you live with them? So a calm wife is bad abi? An excited, stormy, agitated, ruffled, discomposed, perturbed, boisterous woman is actually a better option abi?

Go and sit down!! Crying more than the bereaved! That's the problem w ur species u people get easily emotional with everything, is it ur business? Or don't u av anything doing,? This hot Monday morning?
Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by Sijo01(f): 8:48am On Mar 22, 2021
Scumbags.
Na their way! Not always contented with what they have.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by JovialJune(f): 8:50am On Mar 22, 2021
Onyi22:
Men r cheaters in nature

Coming from a female, lol good for you, your version of nature will give you a cheat of a horseband, and if you're already married, can't wait for you to come and tell us how many STDs you have, just that your likes will be too ashamed to spill what they've accepted as the norm.

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by oloshun(m): 8:51am On Mar 22, 2021
Minding your business is the best therapy even discovered by man.
Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by Godmademan(m): 8:53am On Mar 22, 2021
I carry hand for people that stay in marriage for years without cheating. Me that is not married yet already know that I have cheated in advance.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by edoairways: 8:55am On Mar 22, 2021
Komu1048:

He is a musician and not pastor, it's part of their lifestyles to flirt. It's part of the game, y’all r chasing clout. If she like make she no behave herself she will end up as a single mother just like her mother
There is nothing special about been a single mother neither is marriage a rock science.

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by toprealman: 8:57am On Mar 22, 2021
So hope you guys will be happy if his marriage packs up?
Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by JovialJune(f): 8:57am On Mar 22, 2021
blinking001:
What is wrong in Adekunle Gold cheating on Simi? What's the big deal if a man cheats on his wife? What is wrong? Women are chaotic and unhappy people...men should stay clear from that chaotic world of theirs....all of a sudden it's a taboo for a man to cheat on his wife...all of una the mad.

A contradicting full that can't stick to a particular word, men should stay away from we chaotic and unhappy people yet there is nothing wrong in cheating with same chaotic people, you see how you yapp with both sides of your mouth?

You, your family, and your generation will continue to be chaotic and unhappy for the rest of their miserable existence.

4 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by toprealman: 9:00am On Mar 22, 2021
JovialJune:

Hope you know that in this context, boisterous is a positive attribute right
Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by BSdetector: 9:06am On Mar 22, 2021
TriCee:

Brethren, is that lady's name Igbo or not? Let's start from there to correct your tribally distorted reasoning.
No be everything be tribal issue bros, learn to be open minded, and live a free life. cheesy

Yeah... deny all you want.
Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by JovialJune(f): 9:08am On Mar 22, 2021
Heathrow44:

Go and sit down!! Crying more than the bereaved! That's the problem w ur species u people get easily emotional with everything, is it ur business? Or don't u av anything doing,? This hot Monday morning?

See this one, I am on the thread, you are also on the thread, yet you're asking me what I'm doing on the thread, you see say you no get sense, as in you no dey think before you type,

And yes I've gone emotional, kill yourself.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by folks4luv(f): 9:09am On Mar 22, 2021
Women are not designed to have more control, I swear y'all don't know how hard it can be most times, esp when you are hooked to an insensitive man. The diff is, women are trained by the society to keep the panty tight. I have not seen a culture that doesn't frown on women being sexually expressive. This is one of the reasons women are more careful when they cheat, they have more to lose. Catch a man cheating, we'll say he is just a man, it rains everywhere, just forgive him, pray for him. Catch a woman cheating, kick her out, she is a slut. A man with 4 gfs is a real G, a girl with 2 bfs is loose and a slut.
Myer:

It's easy to judge others until you find yourself in their position.
While this might sound generic, the fact remains from consensus that it is quite true, being a man makes it almost easy to cheat.

Any successful man attracts so much female attention that it takes another level of self control to be able to deal.

Now, it can also be argued that any woman also attracts the same attention. Except, women are designed to have more control in sexual matters than men.
It is only when a woman is desperate that she might lack the self control when a man promises her money (if she's broke) or children (if she's barren, thanks to 9ja's fertile pastors), etc.

But the fact remains that the temptations a successful man faces is incomparable to the woman.
I want to believe Simi is smarter than taking a rash decision on this matter.

I also want to believe AG is smarter than losing the special blessing Simi has been to his life and career.

6 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by JovialJune(f): 9:12am On Mar 22, 2021
toprealman:

Hope you know that in this context, boisterous is a positive attribute right

You think I'm like you people that'll only bring out the negativities just to prove a baseless point?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ali Baba And Adesua Etomi Funny Photo: After Spending, She Says She's On Period / Lepa Shandy - At 47, Young Men Still Want Me / John Adewuni 'Tafa Oloyede' Is Dead (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.