Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,734 members, 7,955,787 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:08 PM

Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer (62567 Views)

Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol / Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday / Godman Onyeso: Duncan Mighty Slapped Me - Video Director Accuses Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by samwillyco1(m): 9:14am On Mar 22, 2021
Home Breakers everywhere you go
Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 22, 2021
JovialJune:

See this one, I am on the thread, you are also on the thread, yet you're asking me what I'm doing on the thread, you see say you no get sense, as in you no dey think before you type,

And yes I've gone emotional, kill yourself.

Seems somebody cheated on u in the past or currently cheating on u, is that y u can't hold ur emotions together! U av lost control of ur emotions, u need to go and meet a counsellor or go for a AA meeting to heal ur pain baby girl! cool
Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by lookingfly: 9:15am On Mar 22, 2021
JosephXavier:
The lady talk say she be twitter in-law, lols

But why would men have a beautiful woman, rich and elegant and hardworking as simi and still choose to cheat on her?

It's quite painful for the lady reading that on twitter
eating same food everyday is tiring grin.......they just want spoil that young sweet marriage.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by JovialJune(f): 9:23am On Mar 22, 2021
Heathrow44:

Seems somebody cheated on u in the past or currently cheating on u, is that y u can't hold ur emotions together! U av lost control of ur emotions, u need to go and meet a counsellor or go for a AA meeting to heal ur pain baby girl! cool

What a dolt.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 22, 2021
TemmyT002:

It's not about spirit filled alone. Any man with conscience, common sense and respect for his partner or wife will never cheat.
It takes more than conscience, sense and respect for someone not to cheat, it takes the spirit of God to help the person cause marine girls are everywhere looking for who to devour.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 22, 2021
JovialJune:

What a dolt.

Did u fail school?
Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by JOACHINpedro: 9:25am On Mar 22, 2021
Godmademan:
I carry hand for people that stay in marriage for years without cheating. Me that is not married yet already know that I have cheated in advance.
Omo, this happens when you've tasted Onụgbo soup, okra soup, banga soup, Eri kaikom and vegetable soup. And then one law demand you stick only with okra soup for the rest of your life. cry

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by LadyTiannah2: 9:26am On Mar 22, 2021
GeneralPula:

Character I guess..

I doubt if Simi has a good character. She didn’t just revel her true self before marriage.
Lol a man is cheating on his wife and you're assuming it's because the woman has a bad character. It's not like you're even close to them o...I swear Nigerian men never cease to amaze me with their level of stupidity. Tueh

5 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by lilvicky68(m): 9:30am On Mar 22, 2021
Nuttella:
See how you are subtly promoting adultery.

Shaking my head for this generation.
Even pastors cheat too..so is it a new thing..why are they bringing it out to destroy the family..

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by meobizy(f): 9:31am On Mar 22, 2021
Hmm. Na wa. Cheating in marriages is so normalized in this gutter of a platform that Nairalanders don’t see anything wrong with the news. These are the same people who constantly ask what phalluses do in men’s anuses. One day homosexuality will become a trivial norm just like adultery is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by Klass99(f): 9:32am On Mar 22, 2021
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by Mrtaye: 9:33am On Mar 22, 2021
Biyonce:
And so, let him mind his business. Gistfool

Married men pay well and take good care of us.

AG Baby, don't mind the ediot jare

Wow is that you
Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by lilvicky68(m): 9:33am On Mar 22, 2021
JovialJune:

It is not a crime to cheat, so I'll personal pray for you that your wife cheats on you, and infects you with HIV, then you'd know if it's a crime to cheat.
Shhhh..I don't know why you females are taking it personal..I only asked a question..if to say your prayers dey work you know where you for dey by now..
Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by Eastcaostboy: 9:34am On Mar 22, 2021
Yellowblack:
This Monday morning... Wetin concern with Adekunle mata.... Focus on your life abeg
baby if wish to stay you can stay or leave all I know is that I like to give. That's wen you have kesh being 9ja boy because 9ja girls are so useless
Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by lilvicky68(m): 9:35am On Mar 22, 2021
LadyTiannah2:

I hope you'll maintain this energy when you find out another man is smashing your woman grin grin?
Una no dey like mind una business..after all a man is allowed to marry as many women as possible so far as he can take good care of them.. As if AG approach you..you no go gree..
Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by Onepeople: 9:35am On Mar 22, 2021
Watch as the same people who constantly mock davido and chioma will turn around to tell us their is nothing wrong in adekunle gold cheating, Nigerians and hypocrisy.
Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by lilvicky68(m): 9:38am On Mar 22, 2021
Nuttella:
Not all of them. Spirit filled believers are not cheats, they stay faithful to their partner.
And their partner does not stay faithful to them..
Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by JovialJune(f): 9:43am On Mar 22, 2021
lilvicky68:

Shhhh..I don't know why you females are taking it personal..I only asked a question..if to say your prayers dey work you know where you for dey by now..

You asked a question and I answered, so why are you scared? If you are trying to insinuate that cheating is not a crime, then my prayer will definitely work, and I can assure you that it will work and even add jara on top.

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by Germanhunter(m): 9:47am On Mar 22, 2021
The big beautiful breast woman that stays downstairs doesn't Like sex like dat ..
Her husband cheats with the landlords daughter

The marriage is blessed

E get some kain matter ehn

Mind your business
But na blog so they can't

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 22, 2021
wahala be like Aeroplane ,,, ee no dey reach ground till ee reach he destination
Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by lilvicky68(m): 9:48am On Mar 22, 2021
JovialJune:

You asked a question and I answered, so why are you scared? If you are trying to insinuate that cheating is not a crime, then my prayer will definitely work, and I can assure you that it will work and even add jara on top.
Shhhh...small girl go and pray for your future husband and leave me alone it's Monday morning and I don't want to notice you..
Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by GeneralPula: 9:55am On Mar 22, 2021
LadyTiannah2:

Lol a man is cheating on his wife and you're assuming it's because the woman has a bad character. It's not like you're even close to them o...I swear Nigerian men never cease to amaze me with their level of stupidity. Tueh

I’ll reserve my comment cuz I don’t think you’ll more than 20 years of age..
Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by toprealman: 10:03am On Mar 22, 2021
JovialJune:

You think I'm like you people that'll only bring out the negativities just to prove a baseless point?
Baby girl, I come in peace. Was only pointing out the obvious. Monday morning never the best time for dishing negative energy.
Tea or coffee?

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by LadyTiannah2: 10:05am On Mar 22, 2021
lilvicky68:

Una no dey like mind una business..after all a man is allowed to marry as many women as possible so far as he can take good care of them.. As if AG approach you..you no go gree..

Oga you said there's nothing wrong with cheating, and I'm saying I hope you no go vex when you hear say another man dey smash your woman. You're saying men are allowed to have more than one wife, well, there are also laws in some parts of the world that let women take more than one husband. You grab

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by JosephXavier: 10:10am On Mar 22, 2021
lookingfly:
eating same food everyday is tiring grin.......they just want spoil that young sweet marriage.

Seriously and it's wrong. Especially for the new baby
Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by lilvicky68(m): 10:12am On Mar 22, 2021
LadyTiannah2:

Oga you said there's nothing wrong with cheating, and I'm saying I hope you no go vex when you hear say another man dey smash your woman. You're saying men are allowed to have more than one wife, well, there are also laws in some parts of the world that let women take more than one husband. You grab
Some part of the world isn't Nigeria na..if you want to cheat as a woman ride on Aunty
Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 22, 2021
Saw this on FB but thought it was fake. Simi and Adekunle Gold's marriage was one Union I had high hopes on including that of Banky, Tuface, Ebuka, Omotola etc.
Celebrity marriages and their wahala...
It is never easy for them in marriage
Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by Geenosko: 10:20am On Mar 22, 2021
The internet has really made a lot of you very stupid. You lots swallow everything you read online hook, line and sinker.

When cuppy sued Isreal what happened?

Shebi he recanted and apologized

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by EndRape2(f): 10:44am On Mar 22, 2021
Fool, your mates are occupying top positions in companies, investing and making names for them selves, working and making billions, you are cashing on married men for survival, idiot . Go and make a living for yourself.

quote author=Biyonce post=100097161]And so, let him mind his business. Gistfool

Married men pay well and take good care of us.

AG Baby, don't mind the ediot jare[/quote]
Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 22, 2021
grin grin grin grin
naso
Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by Blissb9: 10:51am On Mar 22, 2021
I wonder ooo, even if Simi like make she too dey bleep, after all its a free world,e nor concern anybody..abeg wives if ur hubby tire u activate bleep.com same with husbandsquote author=Militant30 post=100097148]I don't know why someone will not mind his/her business,if Adekunle Bleep na your pussy hin Bleep? or is the wife complaining?
why una dey carry this people matter for head like Akara?[/quote]
Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by hollah123: 10:52am On Mar 22, 2021
EJanni:
Imagine the number of guys asking "is he not man?" So being a a man gives you right to cheat in a marriage?

Truly, there's something wrong with African men. Their mentality is so rotten and archaic. When your wives cheat one day, don't come here to bleat like a Christmas goat. What is good for the Deer, is also good for the Bear.
same with your father so lock up n accept things d way they are from time immemorial,if u ain't comfortable with that marry white man.

in Africa,he who pays d Piper dictates the tune.so it's normal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jamie Foxx Drives Tank SUV To A Club (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) / Simi's Mother, Jedidiah Ogunleye's Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.