Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer (62184 Views)

Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol / Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday / Godman Onyeso: Duncan Mighty Slapped Me - Video Director Accuses Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2021
wany:

You have spoken well.

LMAO
Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
Myer:

It's easy to judge others until you find yourself in their position.
While this might sound generic, the fact remains from consensus that it is quite true, being a man makes it almost easy to cheat.

Any successful man attracts so much female attention that it takes another level of self control to be able to deal.

Now, it can also be argued that any woman also attracts the same attention. Except, women are designed to have more control in sexual matters than men.
It is only when a woman is desperate that she might lack the self control when a man promises her money (if she's broke) or children (if she's barren, thanks to 9ja's fertile pastors), etc.

But the fact remains that the temptations a successful man faces is incomparable to the woman.
I want to believe Simi is smarter than taking a rash decision on this matter.

I also want to believe AG is smarter than losing the special blessing Simi has been to his life and career.

This post hits so well.
Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by zebjoe: 11:38am On Mar 25, 2021
WATCH : Adekunle Gold In A S£x Video With Model While Simi Was Pregnant

Well, when they say all men cheat - some will come and say ‘e no fit be me, ẹ no fit be me' (even me I too like woman like my brother Rema) - Adekunle Gold too go put mouth say na only Simi him get eyes for, but better amebo don jam him matter - him own breakfast of cheating don reach.

On Sunday night, the trend chart on Twitter was ignited by the gist of Adekunle Gold cheating on his wife Simi while she was pregnant.
(oh my God) – Who would have known - sho possible?

Watch the full gist here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UICfLW-7j5o
Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by GrandFinale2021(m): 11:10am On Jun 27, 2021
omoseth:
Taa! Black men don't cheap, we are only polygamous in nature..��
happy birthday man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kellyy Joins Nigerian Guy LIVE On Tiktok After Waiting For 10 Hours (Photos) / "Beverly Osu Looks Like A Mad Woman": Non-Fan Tells BBA Star (Photos) / John Adewuni 'Tafa Oloyede' Is Dead (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.