Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Even If I Get Married,i'd Still Cheat On My Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Even If I Get Married,i'd Still Cheat On My Wife (1834 Views)

Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even If I Get Married,i'd Still Cheat On My Wife by Hugomexis(m): 8:08am On Mar 22, 2021
Oh Yes.

I will cheat on my wife.No need for the 'till death do us part' bullshit.

It's so hard to be a faithful husband in a country like Nigeria where many ladies are unemployed and are looking for a rich married man to alleviate them from their sufferings.

It's so hard to be a faithful man.All these monies I'm working hard to make can never be spent only on one woman,I will spend it on as many numerous women as I like.

An average Nigerian woman doesn't have value for herself.Show her a couple of freshly minted naira bills and watch her senses leave her.

She'd be ready to do anything to have that money.

Make money brothers and have as many women as you want.

An average Nigerian girl will not bother if her partner is cheating as long as he's still funding her lifestyle.

5 Likes

Re: Even If I Get Married,i'd Still Cheat On My Wife by Jeon(f): 8:10am On Mar 22, 2021
Hugomexis:
Oh Yes.

It's so hard to be a faithful husband in a country like Nigeria where many ladies are unemployed and are looking for a rich married man to alleviate them from their sufferings.

It's so hard to be a faithful man.All these monies I'm working hard to make can never be spent only on one woman,I will spend it on as many numerous women as I like.

An average Nigerian woman doesn't have value for herself.Show her a couple of freshly minted naira bills and watch her senses leave her.

An average Nigerian girl will not bother if her partner is cheating as long as he's still funding her lifestyle.

may your future desire's be granted.

5 Likes

Re: Even If I Get Married,i'd Still Cheat On My Wife by chatinent: 8:25am On Mar 22, 2021
You had to console others of your infidelity with “make money.”

Mehn.

Do what you wish. Let boys wait for your sisters and daughters too.

9 Likes

Re: Even If I Get Married,i'd Still Cheat On My Wife by Alonso80(m): 8:57am On Mar 22, 2021
Why not go the polygamous way and marry as much as you can nack and keep them all happy or you just remain unmarried and nack till you age.

Do this instead of taking vows and hurting someone for the rest of their life!

Think bro!

1 Like

Re: Even If I Get Married,i'd Still Cheat On My Wife by bigjackass: 9:15am On Mar 22, 2021
Nonsense post.
Both men and women equally have greed and will do anything for money. We only shame the women wheareas the average broke, unemployed man will also go olosho mode when he finds a rich woman willing to spend on him

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even If I Get Married,i'd Still Cheat On My Wife by LadyTiannah2: 9:41am On Mar 22, 2021
bigjackass:
Nonsense post.
Both men and women equally have greed and will do anything for money. We only shame the women wheareas the average broke, unemployed man will also go olosho mode when he finds a rich woman willing to spend on him
Thank you for this jare. When they find out a guy is having sex with a woman and getting paid, they'll literally praise him and call him sharp, but start throwing insults when a woman does it. See how the dating section is littered with men looking for sugar mummies. Hypocrites everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Even If I Get Married,i'd Still Cheat On My Wife by mejai(m): 10:19am On Mar 22, 2021
Stop disturbing our peace this morning.

3 Likes

Re: Even If I Get Married,i'd Still Cheat On My Wife by westlius(m): 10:34am On Mar 22, 2021
OP u said the very truth temptations married men get everyday from these slay queen is alarming, Note. A friend once said it's only for 2 reasons a man hate sex 1. He is impotent 2. He is so deeply in Chirst.
Re: Even If I Get Married,i'd Still Cheat On My Wife by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 22, 2021
westlius:
OP u said the very truth
temptations married men get everyday from these slay queen is alarming,
Note. A friend once said
it's only for 2 reasons a man hate sex
1. He is impotent
2. He is so deeply in Chirst.
Women get temptations too. If a man wants to cheat on his wife, fine no problem but he must be comfortable too when his wife cheats on him

4 Likes

Re: Even If I Get Married,i'd Still Cheat On My Wife by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 22, 2021
Hugomexis:
Oh Yes.

Well, I hope you will be comfortable when she cheats on you. Please don't play smart young man, women are actually smarter at cheating and hiding things. You won't even find out till many years later maybe until the time you find out that half of your children are not even yours. Don't wish evil upon yourself my dear.

4 Likes

Re: Even If I Get Married,i'd Still Cheat On My Wife by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:59am On Mar 22, 2021
You are good to go..Bleep everything female because you have the money. Buy she goats and Mother hens and Bleep them all..Bleep female rats and even ants. When you are done with the female, start fucking anything with a hole. Bleep bottles,burrow holes on your walls and stick your ever hard dick into them.
Happy fucking.
Don't don't need to marry cos you have to be as free as the birds of the air to be able to achieve your dream of fuckery.
Stay single and explore

2 Likes

Re: Even If I Get Married,i'd Still Cheat On My Wife by KingZaddy(m): 11:03am On Mar 22, 2021
Its Not Necessary You Tell Us.
If You Would Cheat Then Dont Get Married, dont Even Talk About It
Re: Even If I Get Married,i'd Still Cheat On My Wife by tee59(f): 11:05am On Mar 22, 2021
That's your problem. There is consequences for our actions in life whether good or bad.
Re: Even If I Get Married,i'd Still Cheat On My Wife by padi94(m): 11:09am On Mar 22, 2021
Who is the cause of this Cheating most times, is it the man or the woman??

Me I will say woman on both side, the wife is at fault and the single girl outside is also at fault.

Man is innocent.

1 Like

Re: Even If I Get Married,i'd Still Cheat On My Wife by fijiuba: 11:11am On Mar 22, 2021
This is the reason you might be broke till death if this is your intention when you haven't made money

1 Like

Re: Even If I Get Married,i'd Still Cheat On My Wife by oluwabukola87028: 11:26am On Mar 22, 2021
Stop disturbing our peace this morning.
Re: Even If I Get Married,i'd Still Cheat On My Wife by LongNipple(m): 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2021

As long as His wife is okay to live with the numerous STI's and STD's, Who cares
Re: Even If I Get Married,i'd Still Cheat On My Wife by JOACHINpedro: 10:18am On Mar 23, 2021
westlius:
OP u said the very truth
temptations married men get everyday from these slay queen is alarming,
Note. A friend once said
it's only for 2 reasons a man hate sex
1. He is impotent
2. He is so deeply in Chirst.
Lies.
I hate sex cus I don't find it enticing at all. The male orgasm is short lived (5secs). It doesn't worth the stress. Though, I prefer romance to sex.
I'm beginning to understand that sex is only meant for females.

(1) (Reply)

The Woman I Want To Marry Made A S*x Tape With My Cousin / Tiwa Savage In Trouble; How Do You Call Sextape A Snapchat Video / Rejection!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.