Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,791 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:25 AM

Please,does Phone's Call Matters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please,does Phone's Call Matters (588 Views)

Phone Call From My Ex This Evening / Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask / Does Virginity Matters To A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please,does Phone's Call Matters by Yuzjayz(m): 6:22am On Apr 15, 2011
Please,my friends,what does it mean if a girl doesnt call,flash or text u and yet she claims 2b carein,please,this is only for the mature minds
Re: Please,does Phone's Call Matters by Blazay(m): 9:00am On Apr 15, 2011
Just cultural.
Nigerian women are not taught to be expressive when it come to intimate relationships.
You have to work with her. kiss

Like I found MANY guys to work with moi in GREEEEEEEEEEEEAT UNIBEN!!!! cool
ABUJA hall to be exact! kiss
Re: Please,does Phone's Call Matters by coded777: 10:35am On Apr 15, 2011
Postor,
Phone call doesn't matters that much for a True r/ship, though it has to do with Communication which many thinks is an important do to kip the r/ship active.
Re: Please,does Phone's Call Matters by babyme1(f): 11:24am On Apr 15, 2011
Calls shouldn't be one-sided. If she doesn't call you i think you should call.

And recharge her phone if she isn't working.
Re: Please,does Phone's Call Matters by coded777: 12:22pm On Apr 15, 2011
baby.me:

Calls shouldn't be one-sided. If she doesn't call you i think you should call.

And recharge her phone if she isn't working.

and if the guy doesn't work either.
Re: Please,does Phone's Call Matters by 8182yep: 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2011
i really dnt thk she cares about u if she rarely calls. i mean one of d biggest n strongest thg dat holds a relationship is communication. if u guys lack communication den, its two thgs- i eida u are forcing ursef on ds gail or she is cheatg on u already whom has taken ur best position. its nw left for u accepy n work on d truth, kapish! smiley
Re: Please,does Phone's Call Matters by iice(f): 3:05pm On Apr 15, 2011
8hours of nonsensical dialogue leading to no knowledge about the person you're dating. Communication indeed.
Re: Please,does Phone's Call Matters by Goldieluks: 3:08pm On Apr 15, 2011
so guys do feel worried ,when they don't receive a call from their girl,for a while? undecided
Re: Please,does Phone's Call Matters by babyme1(f): 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2011
coded777:

and if the guy doesn't work either.

He shouldn't be following girls then,IMO.
Re: Please,does Phone's Call Matters by MrCork17: 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2011
Yuzjayz:

Please,my friends,what does it mean if a girl doesnt call,flash or text u and yet she claims 2b carein,please,this is only for the mature minds

Yuzjayz. bro, you dont have credit? undecided
Re: Please,does Phone's Call Matters by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2011
Yuzjayz:

Please,my friends,what does it mean if a girl doesn't call,flash or text u and yet she claims 2b carein,please,this is only for the mature minds

1 She don't have credit.
2 She is busy
3 She is upset with you
4 You don't matter anymore
5 You (the guy) must be an absolute bore on the phone. Nothing worst than talking to someone on the phone who has nothing to talk about.
6 She is not missing you
7 She is playing games. She want you to call first. And you (the guy) would probably be playing the same silly game. "no i wouldn't call If she don't call first I wouldn't call" And the game continue tongue
8 She has a new boyfriend.
9 She is having too much fun. She is probably taking a break from you.
10 She wants to spend some alone time,She don't want any disturbance.

One of the above, two of the above, three of the above.

Or all of the above.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Resolve Quarrels In Your Relationship? / What If She's The One / What Do You Consider Infidelity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.