Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Phone Call From My Ex This Evening - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Phone Call From My Ex This Evening (2293 Views)

Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) / Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? / I Met My Ex This Christmas And I Was Stupid To Want Him Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Call From My Ex This Evening by aypelzz: 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2015
I met this girl about three years back we have been good and cool lovers, she knew everything about me including some of my family members. she has my mums contact and most of my sisters. we have been cool lovers until she gained admission to the kwara poly in which I was nt in support because she had chances of going to university, but she insisted becuase her street friends were there. she went there and since then she has turned to something else. she now attends only clubs and parties and turned to olosho. meanwhile I caught her red handed several times I was not happy with this but I made her understand how I felt, but she refused to comply. this made me give up on her so I had to let her go. but to my suprise she called me this evening dah she was 6weeks pregnant for me and started treating to call my mum and tell her imagine shey I fit collect pregnancy from olosho Ni

1 Like

Re: Phone Call From My Ex This Evening by menix(m): 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
OP if I slap u ehh, u will voice out to that gal..

Tell her an Olosho can't be ur baby mama, that if she decides to b a mama soon it's on her own peril..

Infact tell her u re impotent, that she should go look out for the father of the kids..

Guy!! U dey vex mii sef..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Call From My Ex This Evening by sinaj(f): 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
S
Re: Phone Call From My Ex This Evening by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
sinaj:
S
Cool signature
Re: Phone Call From My Ex This Evening by RichDad1(m): 7:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
Hmmm, if she's insisting and you're not ready to be a father yet or atleast not with her, contact me. cool
But firstly, don't quarrel with her.... Not yet. wink

#forgivemelord embarassed
Re: Phone Call From My Ex This Evening by Princejebs(m): 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
u need slap dude......six weeks pregnant?.....wen did she left you?
Re: Phone Call From My Ex This Evening by Moz22: 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
Princejebs:
na anger make u blow like this

6 Likes

Re: Phone Call From My Ex This Evening by IamLEGEND1: 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
to slap you just dey hungry me...
wat sort of nĂ³nsense is this?
Re: Phone Call From My Ex This Evening by val4sure(m): 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
op,u must be high on pawpaw leaf,don't let that bitch outsmart u..show her that u are the man...dont be a mugu for life.
Re: Phone Call From My Ex This Evening by grad2012(f): 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ha even me no say dat pikin no be ur own,6weeks ke embarassed

1 Like

Re: Phone Call From My Ex This Evening by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
OP it means you guys made love six weeks ago or why would she say it belongs to you? op just tell us the truth we won't bite, you have been bleeping that girl.
Re: Phone Call From My Ex This Evening by blueandbirds(m): 11:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
Bro abeg which secondary sch u passed out from? I for like meet ur English teacher make I ask am few things, cus you jus killed someone wit ur grenade.. [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] sad
Princejebs:
Re: Phone Call From My Ex This Evening by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
cheesy

Too bad DNA test is quite expensive. . .

Well, let momma n poppa knw wassup wd u guys be4 she does n am sure they'd know how to handle it smiley
Re: Phone Call From My Ex This Evening by utenwuson: 11:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
tell ds same story 2 ur mum b4 she call her! quite easy! tell ur mum she threaten to call her so she ll b prepared 2 finished her! how I wish I could give u my momma on ds!
Re: Phone Call From My Ex This Evening by CivilzedTyger(m): 11:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
menix:
OP if I slap u ehh, u will voice out to that gal..

Tell her an Olosho can't be ur baby mama, that if she decides to b a mama soon it's on her own peril..

Infact tell her u re impotent, that she should go look out for the father of the kids..

Guy!! U dey vex mii sef..
Why U wickd lyk dis. u want op 2 declare himself impotent...
Re: Phone Call From My Ex This Evening by menix(m): 11:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
CivilzedTyger:
Why U wickd lyk dis. u want op 2 declare himself impotent...

Baba, make the gal know say she meet a wiser mate..

Since she blive say the guy nah otondo wey fit accommodate anything..
Re: Phone Call From My Ex This Evening by chomytex(f): 12:16am On Oct 01, 2015
The kin story line we hear on nland on daily basis eh...
Re: Phone Call From My Ex This Evening by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 01, 2015
This story na wash!
Re: Phone Call From My Ex This Evening by CivilzedTyger(m): 12:44am On Oct 01, 2015
menix:

Baba, make the gal know say she meet a wiser mate..

Since she blive say the guy nah otondo wey fit accommodate anything..
God 4bid e beta make i declare ma sef impotent than 2 accept child from olosho
Re: Phone Call From My Ex This Evening by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 01, 2015
The question here is ......is the child yours ??

You have no choice than to claim whats yours .......

Olosho or no olosho.

Thats why we keep preaching against sex bfor marriage

1 Like

Re: Phone Call From My Ex This Evening by Princejebs(m): 5:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
[quote author=blueandbirds post=38547716]Bro abeg which secondary sch u passed out from? I for meet ur English teacher make I ask am few things, cus you jus killed someone wit ur grenade.. [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] sad [/q like uote]Google is there bro...what are you waiting for?
Re: Phone Call From My Ex This Evening by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
grad2012:
Ha even me no say dat pikin no be ur own,6weeks ke embarassed
ow u take know? op said he no fit take belle frm olosho, he no talk say d pikin no b him own... na now she turn oloshi, wen he dey F d babe nko
Re: Phone Call From My Ex This Evening by jihday(m): 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
I no know why mumu boys just full nairaland
Re: Phone Call From My Ex This Evening by 400billionman: 9:52am On Oct 02, 2015
Tell her...

CONGRATS.

Cut the call, i promise you she wont call again.
Re: Phone Call From My Ex This Evening by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 02, 2015
blueandbirds:
Bro abeg which secondary sch u passed out from? I for like meet ur English teacher make I ask am few things, cus you jus killed someone wit ur grenade.. [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] sad
correct him

(1) (Reply)

Self Servicing Is Better Than Dating Nigerian Girls / 7 Things Guys Find More Attractive In Girls Other Than Appearance / How Do You Handle A GF Who Talks About Other Guys Whenever You Are With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.