Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,767 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:03 AM

Am I Asking For Too Much? Pls Help, I Am Honestly Confused - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Asking For Too Much? Pls Help, I Am Honestly Confused (3097 Views)

I Love Toto So Much Pls Help / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / Am I Asking For Too Much Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Am I Asking For Too Much? Pls Help, I Am Honestly Confused by Wislet(f): 8:20am On Apr 20, 2011
@chinwe, i guess u're Igbo. Remember Igbo women have pride. Dont allow any man see you as a pest. My dear, if dis man is taking u for granted, pls and pls stop pushing him to notice you. And stop listening to his pleas and crocodile tears. IF U'RE SURE U'RE NOT nagging him in any way or making him miserable with ur being too much in his face, then i guess de guy is tired of you. He just does not know how to end things after probably 'wasting' your time all these years, But de biggest mistake u'll ever make is to settle for less than you deserve. STOP looking at your age. Do you want to marry now and become miserable ALL UR LIFE, or you want to give yourself more time to meet the right man who will see you as a priceless jewel, and make you a truly happy woman?? Dont give in to any form of pressure or bad advice from your friends, because if you marry this guy & trouble starts, those friends will be nowhere to be found, probably in their husbands' houses enjoying. Pls be careful. DONT RUSH. YOUR GOD-ORDAINED MAN WILL FIND YOU. Know this: a man that truly loves a woman is de most excited between him, his wife-to-be, his family and hers. He will go out of his way to show her to all his friends, start calling himself a married man even. Her presence would be most welcome. In fact, any day she doesn't call him, trouble! Hahaha. Pls dear, dont settle for someone dat will just TOLERATE you. Butt such people out.
Re: Am I Asking For Too Much? Pls Help, I Am Honestly Confused by otokx(m): 9:12pm On May 03, 2012
You are not asking for too much.
Re: Am I Asking For Too Much? Pls Help, I Am Honestly Confused by Nobody: 8:30am On May 04, 2012
i'm laughing because i know u would still go on with the marriage even if he doesn't change. Good luck though undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your SUPERLATIVE Macho. your CHOICE :-* / Do All Girls/ladies Have Boyfriends? / Tales By Nightfall... A Compendium Of Intimate Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.