Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

'I Will Supply My Husband With Condoms To Protect Myself" - Nigerian Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Will Supply My Husband With Condoms To Protect Myself" - Nigerian Lady (3466 Views)

Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. / "I Will Kill Him And Kill Myself" - Nigerian Lady Laments As boyfriend Leaves / Zimbabwean Prostitute Buried With Condoms And Tissue Paper (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Will Supply My Husband With Condoms To Protect Myself" - Nigerian Lady by Playloaded: 10:04am On Mar 22, 2021
It will be recalled that veteran Nollywood actor, Pete Edochie, had advised Nigerian women against divorcing their husbands over infidelity but to instead place packs of condoms in their bags.

A young Nigerian lady identified as Ola, has said she will never divorce her husband even if he cheats unless he disrespectfully brings another woman into their home.

It will be recalled that veteran Nollywood actor, Pete Edochie, had advised Nigerian women against divorcing their husbands over infidelity but to instead place packs of condoms in their bags.

According to the actor, when a cheating man sees the condom his wife placed in his bag, he will know she has his interest at heart and will have a rethink whenever he wants to go engage in extramarital affairs.

"If you think your husband leaves the house and says he is going on a tour and he is going to have an affair outside, put a packet of condom in his bag. When he sees it, psychologically, he is going to think this woman has my interest at heart. If it is his intention to stray, he’ll pull himself together." he said.

Ms Ola supported Edochie's advice, saying that she will not divorce her husband because of extramarital affairs but will instead supply him with condoms to protect herself from STDs.

"Pete Edochie is right. I 'm not leaving my home because of another woman. I will only divorce my husband if he disrespectfully brings her home. I have said this severally, no way! Even the condom, I will supply him with it cuz I need to protect myself indirectly too" she wrote.

Ola further said most women won't leave their husbands over infidelity because of the stigma attached to divorce.

"The earlier we realise that marriage is not all rosy the better for us. May we never end up with a partner (he/she) who bring shame to us. African setting won't even let you leave your home cuz he cheated. So it's not easy to walk away."

"But as Africans we are used to pretending. Let's not deny the fact that many married women are aware that their husbands are cheating. Why are they still in tha marriage. We all make divorce seem easy."

https://playloaded.com.ng/i-will-supply-my-husband-with-condoms-to-protect-myself-nigerian-lady/
Re: 'I Will Supply My Husband With Condoms To Protect Myself" - Nigerian Lady by Kondomatic(m): 10:12am On Mar 22, 2021
Good luck
Re: 'I Will Supply My Husband With Condoms To Protect Myself" - Nigerian Lady by Made619(m): 10:16am On Mar 22, 2021
75% of Nigerian ladies have a drop of feminism in them although the quantity varies across this range but the thing is that there's a trace of a feminist mentality in them and that's why they won't agree with what this lady said. The mentality of a real African woman has been washed out although not completely cuz from what this lady said it's obvious we still have few of them still available. Divorce nowadays is as cheap as sex this days.....Las las may God keep us from cheating

2 Likes

Re: 'I Will Supply My Husband With Condoms To Protect Myself" - Nigerian Lady by Movieguru(m): 10:18am On Mar 22, 2021
Omo
Re: 'I Will Supply My Husband With Condoms To Protect Myself" - Nigerian Lady by Theboy21: 10:18am On Mar 22, 2021
This girl go sweet to smash tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Supply My Husband With Condoms To Protect Myself" - Nigerian Lady by GOFRONT(m): 10:42am On Mar 22, 2021
Na wa!!!
Re: 'I Will Supply My Husband With Condoms To Protect Myself" - Nigerian Lady by DaddyRochie1642: 10:47am On Mar 22, 2021
She's a Smart Lady.... She also forgot to add that as long as the man continues to play his husband roles and responsibilities in the house and in the Family.

I also love the part where she says that
"She'll only divorce her husband if he disrespectfully brings her home"

I also love the part where she says
"Many women are aware that their Husbands are Cheating".

She's a Smart Lady and I say this without Remorse

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Will Supply My Husband With Condoms To Protect Myself" - Nigerian Lady by Spending123: 10:50am On Mar 22, 2021
Theboy21:

Nah person wife be that nah make I no kill you.

4 Likes

Re: 'I Will Supply My Husband With Condoms To Protect Myself" - Nigerian Lady by Spending123: 10:51am On Mar 22, 2021
My sisters if your husband is nice to you, don't ever tell any female friend because the enemy of a woman is another woman. Know this and save your marriage or relationship....thank you.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Will Supply My Husband With Condoms To Protect Myself" - Nigerian Lady by JovialJune(f): 10:52am On Mar 22, 2021
Her type will kill the man slowly,

I can never condone a cheat, he will leave, not me.
Re: 'I Will Supply My Husband With Condoms To Protect Myself" - Nigerian Lady by DaddyRochie1642: 10:53am On Mar 22, 2021
Theboy21:

Oga to slap you dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Supply My Husband With Condoms To Protect Myself" - Nigerian Lady by harmargedon: 10:55am On Mar 22, 2021
good for you
Re: 'I Will Supply My Husband With Condoms To Protect Myself" - Nigerian Lady by JovialJune(f): 10:56am On Mar 22, 2021
Made619:
75% of Nigerian ladies have a drop of feminism in them although the quantity varies across this range but the thing is that there's a trace of a feminist mentality in them and that's why they won't agree with what this lady said. The mentality of a real African woman has been washed out although not completely cuz from what this lady said it's obvious we still have few of them still available. Divorce nowadays is as cheap as sex this days.....Las las may God keep us from cheating

So any female that does not condone cheating is a feminist?

You're irredeemably stupid.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Will Supply My Husband With Condoms To Protect Myself" - Nigerian Lady by KingZaddy(m): 11:10am On Mar 22, 2021
A Lot Of Dumb People Dont Understand What Pete Said, only A Wise Person Will Understand The Effect Of A woman Doing Such.

If A Woman Leaves Condoms In A Man's Bag With Probably A Note that Says "if You Want To Cheat At Least Cheat With Sense", i Can Assure You That He Will Never Go Out there And Cheat Talkless Of Using The Condom.

Its A Simple Yet Advanced Psychology

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Supply My Husband With Condoms To Protect Myself" - Nigerian Lady by Theboy21: 11:16am On Mar 22, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga to slap you dey hungry me
OG na play o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 'I Will Supply My Husband With Condoms To Protect Myself" - Nigerian Lady by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:18am On Mar 22, 2021
I will supply him condoms and women too. If he goes out to cheat with one woman, he will come back to meet 5women in The bedroom. I will tell the women how to handle him and then go out for icecream. Then will pay the ladies when they are done with him.
Will bring him women to satisfy him at home from time to time. There's no need fighting with a man for cheating or fight his side Chicks

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Supply My Husband With Condoms To Protect Myself" - Nigerian Lady by mosdii(m): 11:20am On Mar 22, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless... All Of Them

4 Likes

Re: 'I Will Supply My Husband With Condoms To Protect Myself" - Nigerian Lady by Theboy21: 11:21am On Mar 22, 2021
Spending123:

Nah person wife be that nah make I no kill you.
Go back n read well, she never get the "Mrs" title she still be "Ms" so she can gerrit cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 'I Will Supply My Husband With Condoms To Protect Myself" - Nigerian Lady by Theboy21: 11:23am On Mar 22, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless... All Of Them
Look who we have here, where you go hide like this cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Supply My Husband With Condoms To Protect Myself" - Nigerian Lady by Made619(m): 11:25am On Mar 22, 2021
JovialJune:

You're irredeemably stupid.
God bless you ma'am
Re: 'I Will Supply My Husband With Condoms To Protect Myself" - Nigerian Lady by Made619(m): 11:29am On Mar 22, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
She's a Smart Lady.... She also forgot to add that as long as the man continues to play his husband roles and responsibilities in the house and in the Family.

I also love the part where she says that
"She'll only divorce her husband if he disrespectfully brings her home"

I also love the part where she says
"Many women are aware that their Husbands are Cheating".

She's a Smart Lady and I say this without Remorse
I wish most ladies could be as wise as you ma'am, love your analysis.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Supply My Husband With Condoms To Protect Myself" - Nigerian Lady by Truthabulabula(m): 11:29am On Mar 22, 2021
I can't ever cheat on my wife.
Re: 'I Will Supply My Husband With Condoms To Protect Myself" - Nigerian Lady by mosdii(m): 11:30am On Mar 22, 2021
[quote author=Theboy21 post=100102898] Look who we have here, where you go hide like this cheesy cheesy cheesy[/quot

ban
Re: 'I Will Supply My Husband With Condoms To Protect Myself" - Nigerian Lady by GeneralPula: 11:32am On Mar 22, 2021
Except for the third generation of Nigerian feminist, I don’t think any sane woman can leave his husband cuz of cheat..

I don’t know of the condom thing but what I’ve seen some sane women do is once they get to know husband is cheating, they’ll try to know who he’s cheating with then play it cool with logic..

A woman where I used to live once upon a time got to know that husband is cheating...Instead of her to act drama, she advised husband that he should always use hotels, never to follow a hoe home. He should be the one to decide location, not the hoe. He should always protect himself. And whenever husband wants to cheat, he should always tell her time...saying time is for her to speak with husband anytime after meeting with a hoe just to know that he’s safe!! ... This said husband stopped cheat from that very day!

Something’s in life, only common sense can solve them!

3 Likes

Re: 'I Will Supply My Husband With Condoms To Protect Myself" - Nigerian Lady by Spending123: 11:45am On Mar 22, 2021
Theboy21:
Go back n read well, she never get the "Mrs" title she still be "Ms" so she can gerrit cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nah person future wife be that nah.

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Supply My Husband With Condoms To Protect Myself" - Nigerian Lady by Liposure: 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I will supply him condoms and women too. If he goes out to cheat with one woman, he will come back to meet 5women in The bedroom. I will tell the women how to handle him and then go out for icecream. Then will pay the ladies when they are done with him.
Will bring him women to satisfy him at home from time to time. There's no need fighting with a man for cheating or fight his side Chicks
contact me. I supply chicks at discount rates.
Re: 'I Will Supply My Husband With Condoms To Protect Myself" - Nigerian Lady by Mandela27: 12:34pm On Mar 22, 2021
grin I wouldn't want anyone to buy me condoms I always have them
Re: 'I Will Supply My Husband With Condoms To Protect Myself" - Nigerian Lady by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2021
Playloaded:

A young Nigerian lady identified as Ola, has said she will never divorce her husband even if he cheats unless he disrespectfully brings another woman into their home.

According to the actor, when a cheating man sees the condom his wife placed in his bag, he will know she has his interest at heart and will have a rethink whenever he wants to go engage in extramarital affairs.

Ms Ola supported Edochie's advice, saying that she will not divorce her husband because of extramarital affairs but will instead supply him with condoms to protect herself from STDs.

Ola further said most women won't leave their husbands over infidelity because of the stigma attached to divorce.

https://playloaded.com.ng/i-will-supply-my-husband-with-condoms-to-protect-myself-nigerian-lady/

Very wise. But what will protect him against your own infidelity?

Re: 'I Will Supply My Husband With Condoms To Protect Myself" - Nigerian Lady by milcah5050: 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2021
This girl go sweet to smash
Re: 'I Will Supply My Husband With Condoms To Protect Myself" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 22, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Ok.
Re: 'I Will Supply My Husband With Condoms To Protect Myself" - Nigerian Lady by BBBells: 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2021
milcah5050:
This girl go sweet to smash

lol

pah pah pah

tah tah tah

fah fah fah

poh poh poh

vum vum vum

i dey sing song ni o i dont know what you dey think for your mind oh

Re: 'I Will Supply My Husband With Condoms To Protect Myself" - Nigerian Lady by JONSYN7154: 2:32pm On Mar 22, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I laf grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Be Angry With My Friend Or I Am Inconsiderate. / Sad! How it ended..... / I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.