Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

"I Will Kill Him And Kill Myself" - Nigerian Lady Laments As boyfriend Leaves - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Will Kill Him And Kill Myself" - Nigerian Lady Laments As boyfriend Leaves (3512 Views)

'I Will Supply My Husband With Condoms To Protect Myself" - Nigerian Lady / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / My Boyfriend Leaves Fountain Of Saliva In My Mouth Whenever He Kisses Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Kill Him And Kill Myself" - Nigerian Lady Laments As boyfriend Leaves by GalaxyTrends: 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2019
This got sent to a relationship Community on Instagram Called Relationship and Life (RAL)

She wrote:

"RAL for 4 years of dating my boyfriend, I have been the one taking care of him, I cook, clean , Bleep and still provide money for him because his business folded up .
At some point I got tired but he kept asking me to be patient with him .

I noticed he changed in his attitude, he started talking less and became too calm , so I went searching his phone and found shocker .
I boyfriend has over 19 million naira in his account and I saw different debit alert to different people. I was so shocked to the bones but kept quite and was waiting for him to wake up.

I started searching the house I found an engagement ring, out of curiosity I wore the ring and it was bigger than my finger , more like times 3 my finger so it was definitely not mine .

So when he woke up I asked him and he went on his knees to tell me that he is sorry that he can’t marry me, he has to let me go, I asked why and he said I love him too much .

RAL I still did not understand until he packed him things to leave this evening and I refused, fought him and broke his head before he ran out.

RAL I am dying I need advise. How can this guy leave me now, he has 19 million in his account and made me suffer alone to take care of him, not even house rent or food did he contribute one kobo.

What could I have done ? If he actually has another woman I will kill him and kill myself.2"

Source: CLICK HERE TO READ MORE TRUE LIFE STORIES, HOOKUP, COUNSELLING MONDAY CASH GIVEAWAYS AND MORE

Re: "I Will Kill Him And Kill Myself" - Nigerian Lady Laments As boyfriend Leaves by Tamarapetty(f): 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
We send you?? Lol, Ndo eh
Re: "I Will Kill Him And Kill Myself" - Nigerian Lady Laments As boyfriend Leaves by habsydiamond(m): 11:58pm On Jan 07, 2019
It's a pity....he Don read u taytay say u no fit add value to him like be that ... No be only fvck, cook guy dey expect from their babes oo... If the babe is not intellectually sound na oyo she dey...... I just dey pity does babe wey load for yansh wey no get something for head...na chop and clean mouth guys go dey use dem do for life.... undecided undecided. Until I hear from the guy I can't blame him cos am not sure if the lady is only trying to paint him bad....if this happen to be true, that means there must be a reason for all this, which we can't hear from the guy. Only God knows sha..

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Kill Him And Kill Myself" - Nigerian Lady Laments As boyfriend Leaves by Nobody: 5:36am On Jan 08, 2019
habsydiamond:
It's a pity....he Don read u taytay say u no fit add value to him like be that ... No be only fvck, cook guy dey expect from their babes oo... If the babe is not intellectually sound na oyo she dey...... I just dey pity does babe wey load for yansh wey no get something for head...na chop and clean mouth guys go dey use dem do for life.... undecided undecided
why are guys so confused like this? Do you guys want a girl who is down for you or not? This is why girls are now becoming woke and not doing anything for their man.

It is obvious this girl is a pick me chick. This pick me culture is doing a lot of damage to women,men and the community. Boyfriends do not deserve husband privileges such as cooking, cleaning, loyalty and sex.

Things like this is why girls now go to the highest bidder and leave you for your friend.@sammysmoothfresh

As for the guy,let your conscience be the judge of his character. I won't say what is already obvious.

If you know this girl please bring her to a mental hospital straight away this is how psychosis starts. There is a high chance she will make good on her threat.

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Kill Him And Kill Myself" - Nigerian Lady Laments As boyfriend Leaves by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 08, 2019
habsydiamond:
It's a pity....he Don read u taytay say u no fit add value to him like be that ... No be only fvck, cook guy dey expect from their babes oo... If the babe is not intellectually sound na oyo she dey...... I just dey pity does babe wey load for yansh wey no get something for head...na chop and clean mouth guys go dey use dem do for life.... undecided undecided

What are you talking about? The girl provided for him, that already makes him less of a man. Whatelse should she have done? Bought a _dildo and fvcked his ass?

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Kill Him And Kill Myself" - Nigerian Lady Laments As boyfriend Leaves by chiommy123(f): 6:51am On Jan 08, 2019
Some guys are the architects of their problems. Tomorrow when he starts getting the rewards of what he did he'll start blaming the devil that was sleeping when he did what he did.
Re: "I Will Kill Him And Kill Myself" - Nigerian Lady Laments As boyfriend Leaves by Iphone5: 7:15am On Jan 08, 2019
Story For the gods
Re: "I Will Kill Him And Kill Myself" - Nigerian Lady Laments As boyfriend Leaves by Kidaholic(m): 7:24am On Jan 08, 2019
So when he woke up I asked him and he went on his knees......... to tell me that he is sorry that he can’t marry me,
Lwkm! boy why?

Re: "I Will Kill Him And Kill Myself" - Nigerian Lady Laments As boyfriend Leaves by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 08, 2019
Kidaholic:
So when he woke up I asked him and he went on his knees.........
to tell me that he is sorry that he can’t marry me,

Lwkm! boy why?

Lmaoo
Re: "I Will Kill Him And Kill Myself" - Nigerian Lady Laments As boyfriend Leaves by habsydiamond(m): 7:59am On Jan 08, 2019
Admin401:

What are you talking about? The girl provided for him, that already makes him less of a man. Whatelse should she have done? Bought a _dildo and fvcked his ass?
that's why it's good to hear both sides b4 judging this kind of thing....I shouldn't have defended him......only God knows who is to blame here
Re: "I Will Kill Him And Kill Myself" - Nigerian Lady Laments As boyfriend Leaves by nerdfrost(m): 8:19am On Jan 08, 2019
angry angry angry angry angry angry am just angry
Re: "I Will Kill Him And Kill Myself" - Nigerian Lady Laments As boyfriend Leaves by Randy100: 8:32am On Jan 08, 2019
Wickedness in the highest order.
Re: "I Will Kill Him And Kill Myself" - Nigerian Lady Laments As boyfriend Leaves by Welcum: 8:32am On Jan 08, 2019
habsydiamond:

Let's stop making it seem as if all men are beasts. We are destroying the institution of marriage with that. How dare you take sides with the guy based on what we have been told?
This lady took care of him financially. Now, how dare you insinuate she has little to contribute. Why did the guy keep her all these years?
Re: "I Will Kill Him And Kill Myself" - Nigerian Lady Laments As boyfriend Leaves by habsydiamond(m): 8:37am On Jan 08, 2019
Welcum:

Let's stop making it seem as if all men are beasts. We are destroying the institution of marriage with that. How dare you take sides with the guy based on what we have been told?
This lady took care of him financially. Now, how dare you insinuate she has little to contribute. Why did the guy keep her all these years?
my bad for taking sides but am saying now that it's not even fair to take the ladies side simply because we did not here from the guy...do u know if the lady is trying to paint the guy as the bad one here... Only God knows what went wrong... undecided undecided
Re: "I Will Kill Him And Kill Myself" - Nigerian Lady Laments As boyfriend Leaves by AryEmber(f): 8:40am On Jan 08, 2019
Doofus! You suffered on this earth and wish to continue in heaven. Na you know for yourself.
Re: "I Will Kill Him And Kill Myself" - Nigerian Lady Laments As boyfriend Leaves by Welcum: 8:41am On Jan 08, 2019
chiommy123:
Some guys are the architects of their problems. Tomorrow when he starts getting the rewards of what he did he'll start blaming the devil that was sleeping when he did what he did.
Don't mind these teenage boys here who are typing trash just because they can access the internet. If what we are told is true, I already see the guy in big shit. If I were the lady, I won't even share in the coming punishment by contemplating revenge. She can find a better man who will love her instead of this beast.
Re: "I Will Kill Him And Kill Myself" - Nigerian Lady Laments As boyfriend Leaves by hyfr(m): 8:44am On Jan 08, 2019
Big fat instagram lie from the pits of hades. Things can never get better since we keep lying on ig
Re: "I Will Kill Him And Kill Myself" - Nigerian Lady Laments As boyfriend Leaves by Welcum: 8:46am On Jan 08, 2019
habsydiamond:
my bad for taking sides but am saying now that it's not even fair to take the ladies side simply because we did not here from the guy...do u know if the lady is trying to paint the guy as the bad one here... Only God knows what went wrong... undecided undecided
Let us either talk based on what we are told, be neutral or keep mute. But, to tend to ridicule the lady just because she's a lady is what I'm thoroughly against.
Re: "I Will Kill Him And Kill Myself" - Nigerian Lady Laments As boyfriend Leaves by Welcum: 8:48am On Jan 08, 2019
hyfr:
Big fat instagram lie from the pits of hades. Things can never get better since we keep lying on ig
I hope so.
Re: "I Will Kill Him And Kill Myself" - Nigerian Lady Laments As boyfriend Leaves by habsydiamond(m): 8:52am On Jan 08, 2019
Welcum:

Let us either talk based on what we are told, be neutral or keep mute. But, to tend to ridicule the lady just because she's a lady is what I'm thoroughly against.
ok....but what if she's lying...
Re: "I Will Kill Him And Kill Myself" - Nigerian Lady Laments As boyfriend Leaves by Lightangel65: 8:53am On Jan 08, 2019
To me i see ladies as alienlike always getting the best, i f this situation happened to a man(mostly happens) it's normal. But i am so happy to see a lady in pain, the world is better off without them in it.

P/s don't think of killing him you will go to jail, just talk with his new gf and explain to her, planting the seed of doubt.

Ladies suckkkk.

Plus avoid premarital sex and spending for someone you are not married to. Live a christain relationship
Re: "I Will Kill Him And Kill Myself" - Nigerian Lady Laments As boyfriend Leaves by goodnewscliff(m): 9:30am On Jan 08, 2019
Lightangel65:
To me i see ladies as alienlike always getting the best, i f this situation happened to a man(mostly happens) it's normal. But i am so happy to see a lady in pain, the world is better off without them in it.

P/s don't think of killing him you will go to jail, just talk with his new gf and explain to her, planting the seed of doubt.

Ladies suckkkk.

Plus avoid premarital sex and spending for someone you are not married to. Live a christain relationship

hehehehehe....y d hate naa? grin grin ....these emotional tragedies goes both ways.... WOMEN ARE PROS IN DOING DIS SHITTT TOO angry angry...if na guy,, we no go hear word again!!!!!!! grin grin cool
Re: "I Will Kill Him And Kill Myself" - Nigerian Lady Laments As boyfriend Leaves by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 08, 2019
Welcum:

Don't mind these teenage boys here who are typing trash just because they can access the internet. If what we are told is true, I already see the guy in big shit. If I were the lady, I won't even share in the coming punishment by contemplating revenge. She can find a better man who will love her instead of this beast.
GTFOH
Re: "I Will Kill Him And Kill Myself" - Nigerian Lady Laments As boyfriend Leaves by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 08, 2019
goodnewscliff:
hehehehehe....y d hate naa? grin grin ....these emotional tragedies goes both ways.... WOMEN ARE PROS IN DOING DIS SHITTT TOO angry angry...if na guy,, we no go hear word again!!!!!!! grin grin cool
As in eh.
Some foolish feminists are here spewing thrash and some sissified pussy ass boys are supporting them
Re: "I Will Kill Him And Kill Myself" - Nigerian Lady Laments As boyfriend Leaves by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 08, 2019
Lightangel65:

Ladies suckkkk.

Fact
Re: "I Will Kill Him And Kill Myself" - Nigerian Lady Laments As boyfriend Leaves by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 08, 2019
Welcum:

4k u
Re: "I Will Kill Him And Kill Myself" - Nigerian Lady Laments As boyfriend Leaves by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 08, 2019
habsydiamond:
ok....but what if she's lying...
She threatened to kill him and herself if she finds out he's with someone else. She wouldn't entertain an option of this sort if she hadn't done that much for him.
Re: "I Will Kill Him And Kill Myself" - Nigerian Lady Laments As boyfriend Leaves by Zither(m): 11:24am On Jan 08, 2019
Some men are scum. Some women are scum. The problem is how to identify scums and avoid them.
Re: "I Will Kill Him And Kill Myself" - Nigerian Lady Laments As boyfriend Leaves by habsydiamond(m): 11:50am On Jan 08, 2019
Jayhazard:

She threatened to kill him and herself if she finds out he's with someone else. She wouldn't entertain an option of this sort if she hadn't done that much for him.
what if she did not do all she mentioned, like cooking, helping him when he his business was down and all sort...I think she's trying to get on the right side of people, so that one can sympathize with her and condemn the guy.
Re: "I Will Kill Him And Kill Myself" - Nigerian Lady Laments As boyfriend Leaves by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2019
chiommy123:
PLEASE must every dating or friendship lead to marriage...?
Is there a written LAW that a man must marry the LADY he dates...??
Or a LADY must marry the man she dates...?

If no compatibility what else..??
Re: "I Will Kill Him And Kill Myself" - Nigerian Lady Laments As boyfriend Leaves by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 08, 2019
habsydiamond:
what if she did not do all she mentioned, like cooking, helping him when he his business was down and all sort...I think she's trying to get on the right side of people, so that one can sympathize with her and condemn the guy.
Within the possibilities of these things happening anywhere, I don't think there's a good reason to doubt her narrative. As long as you don't know her personally, you don't have enough reasons to disprove her claims. Why do you think she'd want to do that to him though?
Re: "I Will Kill Him And Kill Myself" - Nigerian Lady Laments As boyfriend Leaves by habsydiamond(m): 12:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
Jayhazard:

Within the possibilities of these things happening anywhere, I don't think there's a good reason to doubt her narrative. As long as you don't know her personally, you don't have enough reasons to disprove her claims. Why do you think she'd want to do that to him though?
anything is possible in this world of ours

(1) (2) (Reply)

Runs Girl Strips To Her P@nties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client / I love Her But She Always Disrespect Me Publicly I Told Her Yesterday Is Over / I Get Bored Of My Girlfriend Sometimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.