Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. (35462 Views)

'I Will Supply My Husband With Condoms To Protect Myself" - Nigerian Lady / "If You Want To Enjoy Sex, Do It Raw... There's No Enjoyment With Condoms" / Zimbabwean Prostitute Buried With Condoms And Tissue Paper (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Robb4b: 9:05am On Sep 19, 2022
Hello guys!!
Yesterday my ex came to visit me. She was looking somehow sober. Though, initially she didn't want to tell me the reason why she wasn't in a cheerful mood.

After many talks and persuasion. She finally opened up that her boyfriend stopped talking to her because he found condom in her bag. She said the condom was for protection against pregnancy, and it's for incase her guy doesn't have cd, so she can give him.

I asked her why didn't she tell the guy from the start that she always walk around with cd in her bag, she said she forgot to tell him.

So guys, if you were in the boyfriend shoes, will you break up with her or you just react and forgive her??

PS: She also came with cd yesterday to visit me.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Towncrier007(m): 9:05am On Sep 19, 2022
Na Oloosho only fit carry such Waka,ready to be knacked or be the knacker.

Even bible encouraged us to fear women.

327 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by libertyfather(m): 9:08am On Sep 19, 2022
She's the fuckee not the fucker...so it not her responsibility to go about with condom, wetin concern agbero with overload?

155 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by advanceDNA: 9:16am On Sep 19, 2022
...yes... women should understand they need to protect themselves against STD and pregnancy ...so its not a bad idea to have condoms....
But In reality ... women just unconsciously leave that responsibility of buying and keeping condóms to guys.... most times, normal bases are too shy to even go to store to buy...

Take it or leave it....any woman, conscious enough to regularly buy condoms and keep inside bag where ever she goes, is to me 99% of the time an olosho or at least extremely sexually active

217 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Robb4b: 9:17am On Sep 19, 2022
libertyfather:
She's the fuckee not the fucker...so it not her responsibility to go about with condom, wetin concern agbero with overload?

The thing tire me o.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by plantainbender(m): 9:17am On Sep 19, 2022
Bros, flee! That babe get plans.

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Abfinest007(m): 9:23am On Sep 19, 2022
Olosho

18 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 19, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Sammy101111(m): 9:34am On Sep 19, 2022
Yes oh no sin for that one
Man Protect them self
So why woman no go protect her self

Leave this woman alone you na no they taya

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by imagrg(m): 10:09am On Sep 19, 2022
Yes, the runz girls.

It's safer for their trade.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 19, 2022
As long as she's not married, I don't see anything wrong with her carrying condoms with her.

Firstly, the guy may not even be planning on marrying her because if he really did loved her, they would've sat down and talked about it upon finding out that she always carries condoms with her.

Secondly, if it happens that she got pregnant, it's possible that the guy could come up with stories of how he's not ready to be a father and ask her for an abortion.

And lastly, if she stops carrying those condoms, she may end up being a single mother while the guy will still go and get married to a lady that doesn't have any kids and starts bashing single mothers..
Robb4b:
Hello guys!!
Yesterday my ex came to visit me. She was looking somehow sober. Though, initially she didn't want to tell me the reason why she wasn't in a cheerful mood.

After many talks and persuasion. She finally opened up that her boyfriend stopped talking to her because he found condom in her bag. She said the condom was for protection against pregnancy, and it's for incase her guy doesn't have cd, so she can give him.

I asked her why didn't she tell the guy from the start that she always walk around with cd in her bag, she said she forgot to tell him.

So guys, if you were in the boyfriend shoes, will you break up with her or you just react and forgive her??

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Nonywendy(m): 11:22am On Sep 19, 2022
Robb4b:
Hello guys!!

oga wan play friendly match come use style dey ask us question

20 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Florence001(f): 11:42am On Sep 19, 2022
Nonywendy:
oga wan play friendly match come use style dey ask us question
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by kelspinall(m): 11:57am On Sep 19, 2022
na olosho she dey do..she carry sex for mind that's why she carry protection (condom) around

nde ba anyi sii "o na ara ha ha ha"(wotowoto)

lash before she goes..na opportunity I dey see..lolz

11 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Tegabadguy(m): 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
Robb4b:
Hello guys!!

i will breakup with her

3 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by kushma(m): 12:34pm On Sep 19, 2022
Don’t mind your ex story, she’s a h*e and the bf did the right thing

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Thanos805: 12:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
depends on how many condoms. more than two and you'll tell me say na olosho you wan do
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Wilson500: 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
As far as no be kiss condom she buy
No cause for Vawulence grin

4 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Robb4b: 1:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
Wilson500:
As far as no be kiss condom she buy
No cause for Vawulence grin

Na kiss condom...

22 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Robb4b: 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2022
Thanos805:
depends on how many condoms. more than two and you'll tell me say na olosho you wan do

She brought one. She said it's the last one in her bag.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Thanos805: 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
Robb4b:

She brought one. She said it's the last one in her bag.
then there shouldn't be any issue na

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by shege45: 1:59pm On Sep 19, 2022
Robb4b:
Hello guys!!

i sure say as u see am too you collect your share. Bad guy

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by advanceDNA: 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
Samantha123:
As long as she's not married, I don't see anything wrong with her carrying condoms with her.

Firstly, the guy may not even be planning on marrying her because if he really did loved her, they would've sat down and talked about it upon finding out that she always carries condoms with her.

Secondly, if it happens that she got pregnant, it's possible that the guy could come up with stories of how he's not ready to be a father and ask her for an abortion.

And lastly, if she stops carrying those condoms, she may end up being a single mother while the guy will still go and get married to a lady that doesn't have any kids and starts bashing single mothers..

Answer truthfully..... Do u carry condomś?? If u are married ..do carry condoms around when u were single...??

U are just trying to sound logical..like its a norm for you women.....na we dey date you women...and the reality is that women dont carry condoms about.....u leave tgat responsibility to us...

the average nigerian woman pretends like she doesnt fvck because of slut-shamming by society... and thats why its hard for most of you to enter stores and boldly ask for condom let alone carry it around.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by youngZee23: 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2022
Robb4b:
Hello guys!!

She be olosho..and why she no buy female condom

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
That one is a personal question and we're not talking about me here.

But if you must know, I do make sure that I keep female condoms in the house just in case they're needed because the last thing I want is a crying baby in my face or being a single mom.

And no, you don't date us, but we date each other. Being in a relationship is a mutual thing because you can't be in a relationship with someone who's not interested... It's also our responsibility to carry those condoms because if we get pregnant, the burden would be on us alone, we're the ones who have to carry the baby for 9 months, go into labour, and nurture the baby until it's an adult.

Sex is also a mutual thing.

Our schools here teach sex education as early as grade 6 in primary schools until the final grade in high school, so no one gets bashed for buying condoms, whether it's males or females.
advanceDNA:

Answer truthfully..... Do u carry condomś?? If u are married ..do carry condoms around when u were single...??

U are just trying to sound logical..like its a norm for you women.....na we dey date you women...and the reality is that women dont carry condoms about.....u leave tgat responsibility to us...

the average nigerian woman pretends like she doesnt fvck because of slut-shamming by society... and thats why its hard for most of you to enter stores and boldly ask for condom let alone carry it around.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by culf: 3:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
yes!!! very important ooo, both both males and females

I picked that habit immediately I left secondary school, I wasn't using it but you must see me with condom, if it expires, I dispose and replace.

The idea is to preach abstinence but the person still want to do, give condom.

its unfortunate they don't give free condom now like before, one of the reasons you see infections flying around like watin.

#Afterall, it might come handy. who knows.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by advanceDNA: 3:16pm On Sep 19, 2022
Samantha123:
That one is a personal question and we're not talking about me here.

But if you must know, I do make sure that I keep female condoms in the house just in case they're needed because the last thing I want is a crying baby in my face or being a single mom.

And no, you don't date us, but we date each other. Being in a relationship is a mutual thing because you can't be in a relationship with someone who's not interested... It's also our responsibility to carry those condoms because if we get pregnant, the burden would be on us alone, we're the ones who have to carry the baby for 9 months, go into labour, and nurture the baby until it's an adult.

Sex is also a mutual thing.

Our schools here teach sex education as early as grade 6 in primary schools until the final grade in high school, so no one gets bashed for buying condoms, whether it's males or females.

Sigh....i only asked if you carry condomś to put a reality perspective into the dialogue...but u started stories of sex education and responsibility of a woman and also dragged feminism into it like i belittled u or somethin...

See ...if i offended u ...no vex... i only said we date u to emphasize on the fact that its men amd women date dates..so we know how u behave .....u dont carry condoms and all your conventional lectures about responsibility and logic, and what is obtainable wont change how women behave in relationships....and thats why abortion clinics sell alot.....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by spencekat(m): 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
libertyfather:
It is her responsibility too

3 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by spencekat(m): 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
Towncrier007:
Na Oloosho only
No,she has the responsibility to protect her against unwanted pregnancy and STDs.Let them take up the responsibility too.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
Lol.. grin grin

You didn't offend me, I'm just trying to explain to you so you can get a better understanding.

We're just adults engaging in a discussion.. no one belittled another person.

I don't know why you said I dragged feminism into the whole discussion, but at the end of the day, we're all entitled to our own opinions.
advanceDNA:

Sigh....i only asked if you carry condomś to put a reality perspective into the dialogue...buy u started stories of sex education and responsibility of a woman and also dragged feminism into it like i belittled u or somethin...

See ...if i offended u ...no vex... i only said we date u to emphasize on the fact that its men amd women date dates..so we know how u behave .....u dont carry condoms and all your conventional lectures about responsibility and logic, and what is obtainable wont change how women behave in relationships....and thats why abortion clinics sell alot.....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
And what is your definition of feminism? If I may ask.
advanceDNA:

Sigh....i only asked if you carry condomś to put a reality perspective into the dialogue...buy u started stories of sex education and responsibility of a woman and also dragged feminism into it like i belittled u or somethin...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by advanceDNA: 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
Samantha123:
And what is your definition of feminism? If I may ask.

You said...."And no, you don't date us, but we date each other"

U were trying to bring some equality into the narrative as if me saying "we are the ones that date you meant like i was belittling women"

Where as, i was just saying....its women that men date ..not animals, not trees...so we know you too well that you dont carry condoms around ....

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi's Lookalike Mistaken For His Brother Weds; Shares Adorable Wedding Pix / Na Dem Dey Rush Us: Girls Rushing Wizkid On Stage / Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.