Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? (34225 Views)

Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) / My Ex Of 8months Still Stalks Me / Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2021
chatinent:
Imagine yourself in this dilemma:

You kind of found yourself in an unpropitious situation. You traveled down to a certain place for sth personal only to stumble upon a lady who seemed cultured at first sight. She initiated a conversation, and also suggested you keep in touch on WhatsApp. You were waiting for your client.

At first, her benignancy made you feel she meant no harm -- there's no harm interacting with a nice person, you felt...even though you sensed a touch of pride and authority the way she spoke. She also walked with a bounce kind of.

Of late, the clock has refused to hit twelve. She has become your hunting shadow. You clearly told her you weren't single, neither were you interested in an affair nor can you offer anything more than a friend.

She wanted more. She proposed an alter ego, which you declined due to some craze she was already exhibiting. She's a rich spoilt brat.

She also suggested you lied to “whomever you are dating” she was your old-time bestie, which you also declined upfront.

You have tried almost everything polite without mincing words. There's no miscibility between you both. You have called her and spoken to her in camera, feigned anger, avoided her..but all your efforts seem to be to no avail.

How do you show this sort of person the nearest exit without being rude?
Hmm fine boy
Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by Kirkman: 11:00pm On Mar 23, 2021
Sirdan247:
Some river dey drown ooo. Mind the flow.... He said someone is a rich spoiled brat.. don't you get it. It's not always about sex.
grin Ehn! More reason why he should keep her around he might need her help someday.
Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by GreaterFuture3: 11:00pm On Mar 23, 2021
tit:
Give her doggy and she will run away
Are you really a woman?
That innocent girl's picture on your profile tho, God is watching all of Us

1 Like

Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by Kolinakano: 11:00pm On Mar 23, 2021
You suppose to learn how to love your lover!

... because I tried the same of what you are facing now, it's a long journey with a return.

See her on peace not on pieces!

1 Like

Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by captainjoh(m): 11:08pm On Mar 23, 2021
chatinent:

You kind of found yourself in an unpropitious situation. You traveled down to a certain place for sth personal only to stumble upon a lady who seemed cultured at first sight. She initiated a conversation, and also suggested you keep in touch on WhatsApp. You were waiting for your client.

At first, her benignancy made you feel she meant no harm -- there's no harm interacting with a nice person, you felt...even though you sensed a touch of pride and authority the way she spoke. She also walked with a bounce kind of.

Of late, the clock has refused to hit twelve. She has become your hunting shadow. You clearly told her you weren't single, neither were you interested in an affair nor can you offer anything more than a friend.

She wanted more. She proposed an alter ego, which you declined due to some craze she was already exhibiting. She's a rich spoilt brat.

She also suggested you lied to “whomever you are dating” she was your old-time bestie, which you also declined upfront.

You have tried almost everything polite without mincing words. There's no miscibility between you both. You have called her and spoken to her in camera, feigned anger, avoided her..but all your efforts seem to be to no avail.

Baba if you done solve this problem come tell us how, we too want know
Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by chatinent: 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2021
AbujaBest:

The only reason you are not attracted to her is because she is not a witness. Stop typing nonsense

You didn't read the part that read “not single”, hello?

1 Like

Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by chatinent: 11:27pm On Mar 23, 2021
CzarChris:
I've had this experience a few times, but the worst case was a girl back in my university days. Aswear this girl had the same resemblance with my village masquerade (I'm not exaggerating). This girl stalk me reach where I dey go gym that year. I was a polite young man back then, so all I did was to continue ghosting her(out of sight truly is out of mind or something like that).
So my advice to you on this is simple, avoid her at all cost, a few weeks or even months out of her sight/range with kill that obsession. The danger in fuckkking these kinds of girls that are completely obsessed is that no matter how clever or smart you are as a guy, she must find a way to get pregnant for you. So just avoid that, had a girl that literally asked me to impregnate her so she can have my child to remember me by, because she knew I'd never marry her. So guy use your head.

Thanks man.

1 Like

Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by chatinent: 11:28pm On Mar 23, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

You know what to do. Don't come here and disturb people. The block option on your phone is not working anymore ni? Block her if you really don't want her anymore.

Teach me how to block people in reality.
Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by chatinent: 11:29pm On Mar 23, 2021
MrCuteAndLoaded:

You be mumu man! She be vigina person now! Just show her what you are made up of and she go japa after you don tire am with Kondo.

I sense an ultra simping attitude here. How r u so sure someone no go dey chop the kpetus of the 'normal' girl u will eventually end up with. Im.surprised you are declining a free lunch 'Egbe boi'

Redpilling is a morale for weak guys, bro.

1 Like

Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by chatinent: 11:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
dancok:
Hmm fine boy
Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by fynex(m): 11:40pm On Mar 23, 2021
chatinent:

Please give me her contact
Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by chatinent: 11:43pm On Mar 23, 2021
New updates. I'll send the screenshots tomorrow.

She wants to buy me!

1 Like

Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by KFeeders(f): 11:47pm On Mar 23, 2021
The solution is to l ike her.

Checkout our original jimbo ori natural productfor smooth skin of your newborns, babies, young children & adults.

One of our products is jimbo ori black soap which exfoliate the skin (openining the pores of the skin & remove dead cells to give room for new cells for natural glow of the skin)
[Check my signature for enquiries

1 Like

Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by Eastcoastboy(m): 11:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
chatinent:

Teach me how to block people in reality.

There's what we call "smoke" when you act like someone does not exist anymore even in their presence. So I would advice you smoke her.

1 Like

Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by chatinent: 11:55pm On Mar 23, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

There's what we call "smoke" when you act like someone does not exist anymore even in their presence. So I would advice you smoke her.

Thanks for the advice.

I wish it was that easy.

1 Like

Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:00am On Mar 24, 2021
chatinent:

Thanks for the advice.

I wish it was that easy.

You're welcome. I can tell that you're a soft guy. Well cool but don't be a SIMPle guy please.
Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by joinnow: 12:07am On Mar 24, 2021
chatinent:

you never listen to celine Dion song
When the wrong one loves you right
Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by chatinent: 12:08am On Mar 24, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

You're welcome. I can tell that you're a soft guy. Well cool but don't be a SIMPle guy please.

Not a simp-redpill stuff, there are things I don't do!

1 Like

Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:11am On Mar 24, 2021
chatinent:

Not a simp-redpill stuff, there are things I don't do!
Good
Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by andycom(m): 1:22am On Mar 24, 2021
Fake story
Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by hstar: 1:30am On Mar 24, 2021
Erojepromise:

such a liar..smh
Pretty you
Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by VanTee20(m): 2:06am On Mar 24, 2021
chatinent:

She proposed an alter ego? What the hell does that mean? Why not write simple sentences and stop confusing yourself? What happened to kindness in the place of benignancy? Do you want to get advice or you want to impress with needless words?

3 Likes

Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by peacettw: 2:27am On Mar 24, 2021
I stopped reading after seeing "unpropitious position". Sometimes, all big words ever do is chase away your readers because they instinctively know that it will be tedious reading your script.

5 Likes

Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by Duplexxx: 3:49am On Mar 24, 2021
Just drive her

If you don't drive her you will hang yourself later when you will start loving her

1 Like

Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by Ekkhann(m): 5:02am On Mar 24, 2021
chatinent:

give me her number and save yourself the stress
Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by fredrickoweh(m): 5:38am On Mar 24, 2021
chatinent:

You kind of found yourself in an unpropitious situation. You traveled down to a certain place for sth personal only to stumble upon a lady who seemed cultured at first sight. She initiated a conversation, and also suggested you keep in touch on WhatsApp. You were waiting for your client.if only your not telling her "stop it i like it"

Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by chatinent: 6:22am On Mar 24, 2021
VanTee20:

She proposed an alter ego? What the hell does that mean? Why not write simple sentences and stop confusing yourself? What happened to kindness in the place of benignancy? Do you want to get advice or you want to impress with needless words?

It's not necessary you comment.

There's always an option to ignore, or mind your business. I can write in anyway I want without your waving me a green light on my choice of words.

You're welcome.

Have a nice century.
Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by GreenDee(f): 7:36am On Mar 24, 2021
Try to be friends with her, just casual friends and when when she make those advance turn them to jokes or laugh in an annoying way.. or yabb her, with time all those obsession and infatuation will fade away.

Most girls when you snub or ghost them or you avoid them. they try to reach out to you at all cost where by making it look like they are obsessed.

I had a similar situation, sometimes last year, I blocked him on all social platform, but he started calling with different numbers. but at a time I just said this obsession might not stop, so I just heard him out and we became friends, but when he makes those advances I will yabb him or turn the advances into joke by replying with stickers and all, with time all those advances and obsession stopped and we are still cool friends till today.

2 Likes

Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by Bahamas95(m): 7:49am On Mar 24, 2021
Themainboy22:
Na why you come dey blow all this grammar, abi na so the thing serious ni? grin.
Dem say when matter serious well well you either speak your language or blow grammargrin
Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by timagentms: 8:11am On Mar 24, 2021
chatinent:

The only way is to transfer her to me and let the powershift. I love culture cherisher and a brat lady.
���

2 Likes

Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by Psoul(m): 8:46am On Mar 24, 2021

Very simple.
First thing you should know is that there are ppl that don't take "No" for an answer.
They see it as a failure on their side.
When they set out to get something, they go all the way to get that thing even using unacceptable means.
Such people, you don't wade them off by saying No to them.

The best way to handle them is by playing along wt them.
Have it at the back of ur mind that you truly don't want her.
be careful wt what you do wt her. Especially those things that may tend to hook you wt her.

Once she starts getting relax wt you, believing she has you to herself.
Her love must have grown that she dreams of you everyday.
Start misbehaving. Start showing attitude of a different man and still pretend that you don't understand what she is talking about whenever she complains that you are changing.
Don't be harsh on her.
Before you know it, her love for u will start dying and he will be the one to leave you.
Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by smd837(m): 9:22am On Mar 24, 2021
For inside Niger or Kameruuuuun Ibi kose iye.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys: 10 Proven Signs That Your Girlfriend Is Tired Of The Relationship / Describe Your Current Girlfriend/boyfriend In One Word. / Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.