Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Osita Chidoka: Awolowo Was Unforgiving, Introduced Ethnic Politics To Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osita Chidoka: Awolowo Was Unforgiving, Introduced Ethnic Politics To Nigeria (24890 Views)

Fubara Sent People 2 Burn Rivers Assembly Complex, Raised Ethnic Politics - Wike / 2023: Obi Introduced Religious, Ethnic Politics In Nigeria – Chimaroke Nnamani / Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osita Chidoka: Awolowo Was Unforgiving, Introduced Ethnic Politics To Nigeria by farem: 9:36am On Mar 23, 2021
You want him to be Jesus Christ?
with him, I go

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osita Chidoka: Awolowo Was Unforgiving, Introduced Ethnic Politics To Nigeria by Oracleforce: 9:37am On Mar 23, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Awolowo thought he could poke nature without consequences, of course he died shamelessly by taking rat poison ( Personal and inflicted suicide) regretting his actions...

Not only did he introduced ethnic politics, he also introduced the use of sniper as a sharp way to ending ones life...

Nnamdi Azikwe introduce ethnic of bitterness into poltics even when he saw that Biafraudn civil war can not be won...he still pressed for it.. .So many life where lost on the basis of mumu war being instigated by azikwe and co...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka: Awolowo Was Unforgiving, Introduced Ethnic Politics To Nigeria by Bimpe29: 9:37am On Mar 23, 2021
Nigerian can castigate way too much. How did he introduce ethnicity in politics? Did Azikwe and Ahmadu Bello project a non Igbo and Hausa respectively for an election during their reigns?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka: Awolowo Was Unforgiving, Introduced Ethnic Politics To Nigeria by sulaak(m): 9:38am On Mar 23, 2021
How can anyone introduce ethnic politics into a country made up of 250 ethnic groups grin grin grin

Very dumb statement based on ignorance and stupidity

“My first conflict with my father was his disagreement with me over my choice of Awo as a role model. He told me what he did during the war against the Igbos and his introduction of ethnic politics in Nigeria. I agree with him on both counts but yet I still admired the man”

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka: Awolowo Was Unforgiving, Introduced Ethnic Politics To Nigeria by Oghene1st: 9:39am On Mar 23, 2021
PoloG:
i dont read useless stories

Okay sir.
Re: Osita Chidoka: Awolowo Was Unforgiving, Introduced Ethnic Politics To Nigeria by damosky12(m): 9:41am On Mar 23, 2021
Neoteny:
It's no secret that yorubas are the most tribalistic in Nigeria.

They're also highly political and destroy everything they touch.

Oh, and they're never satisfied over anything.

Frankly i much prefer igbo to to yoruba.

At least igbos have a genuine grievance and don't have 2 faces.

Yorubas can't be the most tribalistic people in the country and, at the same time, the most accommodating people.

Making such a blatant generalized accusation against a tribe is criminal! On what concrete premise would such a fallacy be blamed?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka: Awolowo Was Unforgiving, Introduced Ethnic Politics To Nigeria by Freemasonry: 9:43am On Mar 23, 2021
bolaayenimo:
ishi ewu...Was this one born when Awolowo was premier of Western region?
You’re clearly a child to be asking such a dumb question.
So you don’t know who Chidoka is? He’s a grown arse man and knows what he’s talking about, what’s more; he’s more cerebral than most people.

PS: You don’t necessarily have to be old to know history, you just need to be intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka: Awolowo Was Unforgiving, Introduced Ethnic Politics To Nigeria by Oracleforce: 9:44am On Mar 23, 2021
JustCruise:
Ike Obosi, tell them. The lunatic introduced tribalism in Nigeria politics because of so much hate in his heart,the that eventually led to his death(Suicide).

An average Igbo man hates Awolowo because as Minsiter of finance, he fought Biafraudn people with his economic strategy and he won...

NYamiri is the slogan that can never be forgotten in Igbo land. ..

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osita Chidoka: Awolowo Was Unforgiving, Introduced Ethnic Politics To Nigeria by Monogamy: 9:46am On Mar 23, 2021
fredoooooo:

Awon Eleribu as if Awo was the one that killed the leaders of other regions first

As in those people are annoying.

Blaming everyone except themselves

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osita Chidoka: Awolowo Was Unforgiving, Introduced Ethnic Politics To Nigeria by PoloG: 9:47am On Mar 23, 2021
Oghene1st:

Okay sir.
thank you for your understanding
Re: Osita Chidoka: Awolowo Was Unforgiving, Introduced Ethnic Politics To Nigeria by Bishop(m): 9:48am On Mar 23, 2021
Terorislam:
That may be true, But Awolowo was far a better person than Bola Tinubu , today in history the SW is the number one region for drug pushing and comsumtion courtesy of Bola Tinubu

Awolowo was a regional prime minister, his first constituency and loyalty was to South west, just like all other regional leaders.

If he was biased, a lot of other regions in South west who enjoyed free education won't have had access to it.

He developed the South west better than any other region at that time

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka: Awolowo Was Unforgiving, Introduced Ethnic Politics To Nigeria by omoharry(f): 9:48am On Mar 23, 2021
PoloG:
is tinubu your leader? Why don't you face your fucking south south leaders and criminals like ibori, uduaghan, wike, akpabio, etc and let us worry about tinubu
Stop defending bad leaders, as they wont be there to defend you when you need them. Defend only leaders that can stand for you and ever ready to bleed for their people when there is security issues(like the Fulani assault on the people of south west) in the Land. Tinubu is a coward and I know so many hungry guys like you who have continued to ass lick him becos the crumbs he throw at you people.
As for Ibori ,Okowa and Udughan, these are corrupt men and a big disappointment to the people of Delta State ( Ibori tried during his time but he is a corrupt. Though he have serve his punishment but he has continued to claim that he not corrupt, which is laughable ) And can never see me defending them, becos I know who they are.Delta state and the whole of the South South, Deserve better.
You on the other hand, is here defending this corrupt and greedy man that has kept mute over the killings of his people by Fulani headmen , and enabled by Pres Buhari. A man he helped put into power because of his ambitions. Now He cannot speak out of fear and when he does, he speaks with both side of his mouth, so as not to offend the power that be. He is not a hero but a coward.
Your kind are the reasons why these corrupt politicians will continue to steal and impoverish your people, becos of low life like you, who are ever ready and willing to die for these politicians any time any day. While their children are sent abroad with your stolen money or given juicy positions in govt Institutions , lording over your sorry ass, while you continue to pick crumb of bread that fall from their tables.
May God will give money and wealth, so that you will stop killing your conscience in supporting wicked leaders and stand with your people to pick out good leaders that are worthy to be in power and provide the needed welfare and security that the people desire..
Re: Osita Chidoka: Awolowo Was Unforgiving, Introduced Ethnic Politics To Nigeria by Mozegee: 9:48am On Mar 23, 2021
Never you compare Wao with Tinubu. Despite that we igbo's suffers betrayal from Awolowo during the civil.But he is far more better than Tinubu.Those of them then we're not corrupt like ds ones we have now.
Terorislam:
That may be true, But Awolowo was far a better person than Bola Tinubu , today in history the SW is the number one region for drug pushing and comsumtion courtesy of Bola Tinubu
Re: Osita Chidoka: Awolowo Was Unforgiving, Introduced Ethnic Politics To Nigeria by bigfish3k: 9:49am On Mar 23, 2021
We don't need this now
Re: Osita Chidoka: Awolowo Was Unforgiving, Introduced Ethnic Politics To Nigeria by BSdetector: 9:49am On Mar 23, 2021
Asgard13:
AWOLOWO DIED OF RAT POSION...

.... YORUBA PEOPLE CANT TWIST THAT

EVEN IF THEY TRY FROM NOW TILL JESUS COME.

AWO IS LIVING IN RAT HEAVEN AND DINNING WITH RATS

And your forefathers died of hunger and starvation and Ojukuwu ran like a coward disguised as woman.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka: Awolowo Was Unforgiving, Introduced Ethnic Politics To Nigeria by PoloG: 9:50am On Mar 23, 2021
omoharry:
[s]Stop defending bad leaders, as they wont be there to defend you when you need them. Defend only leaders that can stand for you and ever ready to bleed for their people when there is security issues(like the Fulani assault on the people of south west) in the Land. Tinubu is a coward and I know so many hungry guys like you who have continued to ass lick him becos the crumbs he throw at you people.
As for Ibori ,Okowa and Udughan, these are corrupt men and a big disappointment to the people of Delta State ( Ibori tried during his time but he is a corrupt. Though he have serve his punishment but he has continued to claim that he not corrupt, which is laughable ) And can never see me defending them, becos I know who they are.Delta state and the whole of the South South, Deserve better.
You on the other hand, is here defending this corrupt and greedy man that has kept mute over the killings of his people by Fulani headmen , and enabled by Pres Buhari. A man he helped put into power because of his ambitions. Now He cannot speak out of fear and when he does, he speaks with both side of his mouth, so as not to offend the power that be. He is not a hero but a coward.
Your kind are the reasons why these corrupt politicians will continue to steal and impoverish your people, becos of low life like you, who are ever ready and willing to die for these politicians any time any day. While their children are sent abroad with your stolen money or given juicy positions in govt Institutions , lording over your sorry ass, while you continue to pick crumb of bread that fall from their tables.
May God will give money and wealth, so that you will stop killing your conscience in supporting wicked leaders and stand with your people to pick out good leaders that are worthy to be in power and provide the needed welfare and security that the people desire..[/s]
nigga take this bullshit off here and go tell it to your leaders in the south south

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka: Awolowo Was Unforgiving, Introduced Ethnic Politics To Nigeria by festacman(m): 9:50am On Mar 23, 2021
AffSynergy:

I like your oracular eloquence

Boss!
Re: Osita Chidoka: Awolowo Was Unforgiving, Introduced Ethnic Politics To Nigeria by igboarenice: 9:51am On Mar 23, 2021
Sirjamo:
What useless tribal politics is this one talking about?

Regionalism means every region should govern itself, why would a Igbo man leaves his region and want to be premiere in another? Must be greediness and longer throat.

That single act of kicking Azikiwe back to Nnewi was the best thing Awolowo did in his life time. Igbo of today would have been mocking us, telling us that their forefathers colonized our ancestors on our own land. God rest your soul Jeremiah Obafemi Awolowo.

I AM DONE TALKING
You too like trouble grin
Re: Osita Chidoka: Awolowo Was Unforgiving, Introduced Ethnic Politics To Nigeria by waleadeagb(m): 9:51am On Mar 23, 2021
Nigeria has always been a very complicated country right from inception. To the students of history, they could remember that it was Nnamdi Azikwe that started politics of ethnicity in Nigeria and even joyfully dashed leadership to the north cos of his greedy and selfish interest....not even the interest of the Ibos but a personal interest which later boomeranged to the level of killing millions of Ibos during the civil war. Northern region from beginning never wanted to be part of Nigeria but Zik subtily like a snake sneaked out to meet and consolidate arrangement with the northern region abandoning the scheduled meeting he called for at Asaba with Awolowo western group.

Zik was afraid that if he should agree to team up with Western region who are as educated or even more than the eastern and northern region, more exposes and politically smart, he assumed and believed that he wouldn't be able to push or ride the western region as compared to the educational backward, lack lustre and politically illiterates north but advantageously more populated. So the crazy Zik eloped with the Hausa Fulani and agreed to team up with them during the referendum for independent which worked very well in their favour by Zik becoming the decoration sit down look inactive ceremonial president of Nigeria while Tafa Balewa became the prime minister who really called the shots and infact the British ordained leader of Nigeria. Mother fuckker Zik was happy and satisfied that his aspiration was fulfilled been a ceremonial president without power of action but just fronting and nothing more. Awolowo and western region which included Delta and Edo then were shocked by this let down but the Ibos were happy and celebrated it openly that they are owner of Nigeria by the position of Zik.
Let me summarise please.....the Northern agenda started manifesting right from here like Hausa Fulani filling all the civil service jobs , the military etc....without being qualify due to the position of the prime minister as a northerner with a mind to fulfil Northern agenda. Severally they had cabinet meeting without allowing the Zik of Africa to be part of the meeting. Zik was frustrated and torn into pieces which also manifested in the Ibos cos the Ibos became vindictive and angry. This anger gave rise to the first military coup called Ibo coup by the Hausa Fulani cos they killed the prime minister and the Northern premier.....and my brothers and sisters.....if you need to know more....try and do research and read very well..... Ibos were betrayal right from onset and were never a sincere tribe which is even reflecting in their way of lives today....they can't live in their place cos they will kill themselves before you know it but we Yorubas knows this facts and that's why we accommodate them in our lands and importantly we have more in common with them than the Hausa Fulani but Yorubas still know that a half killed snake is more dangerous......please do research and study before you abuse any tribe.... Ibos are the most ethnic bigots we have in this country even though nobody give a damn about that any longer but all we need and want now is separation..... Thanks

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osita Chidoka: Awolowo Was Unforgiving, Introduced Ethnic Politics To Nigeria by BSdetector: 9:52am On Mar 23, 2021
Oghene1st:

Why did Midwest break out of western region? Why did he change the Olu of Itsekiri to Olu of warri because of the similarity between Yoruba and Itsekiri. I'm a Midwesterner and a Deltan. If you like talk anyhow, we know how to handle una and una leaders. Ask how Midwest comot from western region and became the only recognised region via referendum. Or ask Tinubu how we handle am. Una go see truth dey hide am. How Awolowo denied majority of Midwesterners scholarship and gave almost all slots to Yoruba and how Odje fought for the Urhobos and keep travelling to Ibadan to ensure transparency. Anyway the Midwest got fed up when you ass licking maggot tried to make Yoruba language compulsory in all schools and some of other excesses. If you like call am beer parlour gist.

Nobody cares about you midwest rats....for all I care the best thing that happened was you guys leaving the west.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osita Chidoka: Awolowo Was Unforgiving, Introduced Ethnic Politics To Nigeria by MoIbrahim: 9:53am On Mar 23, 2021
We know the shape of your head grin

Juliusmalema:
Awolowo thought he could poke nature without consequences, of course he died shamelessly by taking rat poison ( Personal and inflicted suicide) regretting his actions...

Not only did he introduced ethnic politics, he also introduced the use of sniper as a sharp way to ending ones life...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka: Awolowo Was Unforgiving, Introduced Ethnic Politics To Nigeria by 143WaZoBia: 9:54am On Mar 23, 2021
FrLukas:
Yeebos are pathetic. Seriously.

Nnamdi Kanu could have been the first Prime Minister of Nigeria while Awolowo had offered to be his sidekick even though the latter was more knowledgeable and brilliant as shown by the
difference in developmentt of their respective regions at the time.

But Azikiwe, an unforgiving, tribalistic and nepotistic person preferred to sell the entire Southern Nigeria to the North by being a sidekick to the Fulanis.

His people are now hiding in the bush trying to dislodge the Fulanis from their land. Poetic justice somebody?

The more the Igbos keep on showing their rhetoric of hate and bile towards the Yorubas, the more I feel we should deport all of them when we get Yoruba nation.

I mean, who would want to live with a rattlesnake in the same house?

They all seem to have the same hatred against the Yorubas, both the educated and the illiterate. The old and the young. Male and female. Same narrative day in, day out.

Always blaming the Yorubas for their woes.

If not for the late Sage Awolowo, I'm sure the Igbos will have come out of the civil war as a tiny and insignificant minority tribe in Nigeria, that is if any of them remained.

Awolowo was truly the saviour of the Igbos.

His starvation policy brought the war to a quick end, while the Igbo leader Ojukwu wanted to drag the war on till eternity. He deprived his people of the food brought into through the food corridor opened for them by Awolowo.

Ojukwu starved his people and fed himself and Igbo elites. He then took pictures of starving kids and mothers and tried to use them to garner pity from the international community.

Ask yourselves, when he saw his people starving, why didn't he surrender and end the war?

Because he purposely starved them to death.

Awolowo kept the revenue for the eastern region during the war and made sure they were given that revenue to rebuild their region. He was the finance minister after all. He had a quarrel with the North because of this singular act. All that, "we rebuilt our cities ourselves after the war without help..." is a big irresponsible lie.

This is the history that Igbo parents and grandparents won't tell the young ones.

All they do is fabricate lies and make sure the next generation if Igbos are steeped in hatred for the Yorubas.

Such a big shame.

Chidoka was a minister during the Jonathan era.

Ask him what he did for his Igbo people. But he will come and blame Awolowo for his own incompetence.

If you're igbo and you share this man's sentiments, shame on you for real.

Leave Papa Awolowo to rest in peace.

He's not your Imo state governor, nor your Anambra state governor. Hold your leaders responsible and quit the blame game.
I agree with you 100.
We all don’t need tribalism. I have only met a few igbos that share this sentiment, rest i only online. I have many igbos friends that has many Yoruba friends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka: Awolowo Was Unforgiving, Introduced Ethnic Politics To Nigeria by BSdetector: 9:57am On Mar 23, 2021
Rugaria:

Lagos belong to the Aworis and Eguns... Stop attaching by force to Lagos..

Still doesn't belong to the flat heads

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka: Awolowo Was Unforgiving, Introduced Ethnic Politics To Nigeria by fredoooooo: 10:02am On Mar 23, 2021
Monogamy:

As in those people are annoying.

Blaming everyone except themselves
They will blame everyone but themselves.
They know more than everyone when you outsmart them they start crying .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka: Awolowo Was Unforgiving, Introduced Ethnic Politics To Nigeria by gudugudumeje: 10:03am On Mar 23, 2021
What an unknowledgeable Chidoka? What a member of Igbo generation of dullards and misinterpreters of 1950's/60s' parliamentary, cabinet system of government....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka: Awolowo Was Unforgiving, Introduced Ethnic Politics To Nigeria by igwefivestar(m): 10:05am On Mar 23, 2021
Sirjamo:
What useless tribal politics is this one talking about?

Regionalism means every region should govern itself, why would a Igbo man leaves his region and want to be premiere in another? Must be greediness and longer throat.

That single act of kicking Azikiwe back to Nnewi was the best thing Awolowo did in his life time. Igbo of today would have been mocking us, telling us that their forefathers colonized our ancestors on our own land. God rest your soul Jeremiah Obafemi Awolowo.

I AM DONE TALKING
And Yoruba man is a mayor in London
Re: Osita Chidoka: Awolowo Was Unforgiving, Introduced Ethnic Politics To Nigeria by Goke7: 10:05am On Mar 23, 2021
FrLukas:
Yeebos are pathetic. Seriously.

Nnamdi Kanu could have been the first Prime Minister of Nigeria while Awolowo had offered to be his sidekick even though the latter was more knowledgeable and brilliant as shown by the
difference in developmentt of their respective regions at the time.

But Azikiwe, an unforgiving, tribalistic and nepotistic person preferred to sell the entire Southern Nigeria to the North by being a sidekick to the Fulanis.

His people are now hiding in the bush trying to dislodge the Fulanis from their land. Poetic justice somebody?

The more the Igbos keep on showing their rhetoric of hate and bile towards the Yorubas, the more I feel we should deport all of them when we get Yoruba nation.

I mean, who would want to live with a rattlesnake in the same house?

They all seem to have the same hatred against the Yorubas, both the educated and the illiterate. The old and the young. Male and female. Same narrative day in, day out.

Always blaming the Yorubas for their woes.

If not for the late Sage Awolowo, I'm sure the Igbos will have come out of the civil war as a tiny and insignificant minority tribe in Nigeria, that is if any of them remained.

Awolowo was truly the saviour of the Igbos.

His starvation policy brought the war to a quick end, while the Igbo leader Ojukwu wanted to drag the war on till eternity. He deprived his people of the food brought into through the food corridor opened for them by Awolowo.

Ojukwu starved his people and fed himself and Igbo elites. He then took pictures of starving kids and mothers and tried to use them to garner pity from the international community.

Ask yourselves, when he saw his people starving, why didn't he surrender and end the war?

Because he purposely starved them to death.

Awolowo kept the revenue for the eastern region during the war and made sure they were given that revenue to rebuild their region. He was the finance minister after all. He had a quarrel with the North because of this singular act. All that, "we rebuilt our cities ourselves after the war without help..." is a big irresponsible lie.

This is the history that Igbo parents and grandparents won't tell the young ones.

All they do is fabricate lies and make sure the next generation if Igbos are steeped in hatred for the Yorubas.

Such a big shame.

Chidoka was a minister during the Jonathan era.

Ask him what he did for his Igbo people. But he will come and blame Awolowo for his own incompetence.

If you're igbo and you share this man's sentiments, shame on you for real.

Leave Papa Awolowo to rest in peace.

He's not your Imo state governor, nor your Anambra state governor. Hold your leaders responsible and quit the blame game.

The igbos prefer very weak yoruba leaders like bode george, fayose, ffk and their ilk to very brave and cerebral yoruba leaders like awo, tinubu, fashola, osinbajo and co.

Their matter don tire person. Any yoruba person or leader that can put the yorubas at a very strong political advantage they will accuse of tribalism. Honestly this is just inferiority complex

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osita Chidoka: Awolowo Was Unforgiving, Introduced Ethnic Politics To Nigeria by MightySparrow: 10:06am On Mar 23, 2021
Awolowo loved Igbo nation more than Ojukwu and Zik. Today, Igbos fare better in Yorubaland than their land in South East. They make money in Yorubaland and other parts to attend August meeting and December to do iyanga. Many have even forgotten home as they are becoming councillors, House of Representatives members in Yorubaland. Chidoka should join many grateful Biafrans to appreciate Awolowo. RIp, Awo of the Universe. Anytime you hear from the great beyond the ranting of some misguided IPOBians, smile and forgive their ignorance.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka: Awolowo Was Unforgiving, Introduced Ethnic Politics To Nigeria by omonla555: 10:07am On Mar 23, 2021
Ndi Igbo, oge eruola ka agbaghara ndi yoruba maka ịga n’ihu.
Re: Osita Chidoka: Awolowo Was Unforgiving, Introduced Ethnic Politics To Nigeria by BSdetector: 10:07am On Mar 23, 2021
omoharry:
Stop defending bad leaders, as they wont be there to defend you when you need them. Defend only leaders that can stand for you and ever ready to bleed for their people when there is security issues(like the Fulani assault on the people of south west) in the Land. Tinubu is a coward and I know so many hungry guys like you who have continued to ass lick him becos the crumbs he throw at you people.
May God will give money and wealth, so that you will stop killing your conscience in supporting wicked leaders and stand with your people to pick out good leaders that are worthy to be in power and provide the needed welfare and security that the people desire..

May God help you mind your fvckin business and help you remove the log in your fvckin eyes....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka: Awolowo Was Unforgiving, Introduced Ethnic Politics To Nigeria by shegra58: 10:07am On Mar 23, 2021
Juliusmalema:

in our tribe commiting suicide in defense of your people is called bravery. What would you say about certain Ojukwu who ran to Abidjan to take cover while millions of his kinsmen are been slaughter like cow kiss

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka: Awolowo Was Unforgiving, Introduced Ethnic Politics To Nigeria by ladgentle(m): 10:09am On Mar 23, 2021
Oghene1st:

Dr
Why did Midwest break out of western region? Why did he change the Olu of Itsekiri to Olu of warri because of the similarity between Yoruba and Itsekiri. I'm a Midwesterner and a Deltan. If you like talk anyhow, we know how to handle una and una leaders. Ask how Midwest comot from western region and became the only recognised region via referendum. Or ask Tinubu how we handle am. Una go see truth dey hide am. How Awolowo denied majority of Midwesterners scholarship and gave almost all slots to Yoruba and how Odje fought for the Urhobos and keep travelling to Ibadan to ensure transparency. Anyway the Midwest got fed up when you ass licking maggot tried to make Yoruba language compulsory in all schools and some of other excesses. If you like call am beer parlour gist.

Thank you so much my brother. Your submission was apt!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Nigerians Think About Saraki Joining Presidential Race / Kano PDP Gov’ship Campaign Office Set Ablaze / Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.