Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? (22786 Views)

What Will You Do When You Can't Make A Decision? / See The Crazy Proof That People Are Born Twice, >dinklage Of Game Of Thrones Bro / 10 Things That People In The Village Enjoy Better Than People In The Cities Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 24, 2021
I can't put on Native wear /Trad wear
I cannot cheat on a partner in a relationship (although I'm single and intend to stay so)
I cannot fake speaking in tongues like many people do (like aren't they afraid of trying to deceive God )
I cannot hate and envy another person for owning stuff I can't afford.

3 Likes

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Humanoid01(m): 11:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Thank you. kiss
This is my third time doing this on Nairaland. You beautiful, your eyes are damn fine. I know the anti-simp crew will come for me, but it doesn't matter. I said what I said.

1 Like

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Bahamas95(m): 11:12pm On Mar 24, 2021
Wearing boxers outside. The only time you can see me on boxers is when am in my room or somewhere in the house.

I don't spit in public, I find it irritating whenever I see people do it most especially footballers on the pitch.

I can't dance in public because I am kinda shy in nature.

7 Likes

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 24, 2021
I can't drink alcohol. I hate pineapple. I avoid any crowd; be it family get-together or others, but I'm literally a comedian.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:21pm On Mar 24, 2021
Humanoid01:

This is my third time doing this on Nairaland. You beautiful, your eyes are damn fine. I know the anti-simp crew will come for me, but it doesn't matter. I said what I said.

grin

Thanks.
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by lukuboi(m): 11:31pm On Mar 24, 2021
Yahoo

1 Like

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Duplik8t77(m): 11:43pm On Mar 24, 2021
pansophist:
Ass licking. Being a stooge, a moral prostitute that will do anything for someone because he is giving me egunje. I say my mind, live by my virtue and I love it that way. I'll rather be broke and have a good conscience. Sorry.
lol. you described the Nairaland vulture griller

4 Likes

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by KingLion007(m): 11:43pm On Mar 24, 2021
Guyman93:
Addressing large crowd
Stage fright

1 Like

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by JeffDWalter: 11:47pm On Mar 24, 2021
mayormick:
Hmm....I hope a lady around you is reading this. Hope you go sabi and fit concentrate grin
The pride in a lady and the feeling that she knows more than a man is priceless, best scenery to learn. She would want to be thorough!
But one cannot rule out the distractions though.

1 Like

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by KingLion007(m): 11:48pm On Mar 24, 2021
Asking or begging of food and drinks in a gathering or an event..using foul words like God punish u etc wasn't brought up this way

12 Likes

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by JeffDWalter: 11:49pm On Mar 24, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Chess is easy to learn but hard to master and be a GM.
However ill suggest you start by getting familiar with the names and moves of the pieces from the King to the Pawns
A very lovely and technically interesting InDoor Game you don't wanna miss out of in this lifetime.
Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter
A.K.A Chess Minister
Thank you @Chess Minister. I will begin today, to learn the names of the pieces.
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Pennywise(m): 11:52pm On Mar 24, 2021
Sleep
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by erai30(m): 11:52pm On Mar 24, 2021
Omihanifa:
(1) Sharing public toilet or bathroom embarassed

(2) eating together in thesame plate

(3) banging a random babe without condom

(4) drinking agbo with the sellers cup without nylon inside

(5) eating roadside cooked food ( all those spaghetti inside transparent containers) it's very common in the north

(6) bathing with mairuwa water (water vendors) without putting Dettol inside

(7) eating ponmo or chicken with hair on the skin
You need to create your own planet as well, so that you don't share the same sun and moon with others..... OLODO! cool

6 Likes

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by KingLion007(m): 11:53pm On Mar 24, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
Having sex. I don't do it.
Uyai mma, Imaima,Uyai Akwa ibom..Unwana,Inemesit,

1 Like

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Exodora: 11:55pm On Mar 24, 2021
Telling lies even when nobody's life is in danger. Nothing irritates me like lies especially if is from older people .

6 Likes

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Sniper101(m): 11:58pm On Mar 24, 2021
the fact that some ppl feel and think that Tinubu will rule Nigeria some day

....I always find it hard to think that way grin

1 Like

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by NaijaElba(m): 12:03am On Mar 25, 2021
Making money via Crypto....

3 Likes

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by helicoptarr: 12:18am On Mar 25, 2021
Lies.
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Slurity(m): 12:22am On Mar 25, 2021
I don't know how to start conversation of ask lady out
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by meobizy(f): 12:23am On Mar 25, 2021
Nag about the government. It is the most wasteful activity any human being can indulge in. Some people have done the act since the 70s and are still no better 50 years later.

7 Likes

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Polynek(m): 12:28am On Mar 25, 2021
I hate making friends. Am not an introvert. Jox dat I don't trust anyone

4 Likes

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by joyousever(f): 12:43am On Mar 25, 2021
The following are things I can't just do.
Opening my mouth widely when eating or talking
Going to bed without bathing and brushing my teeth
Eating semovita or macaroni.

3 Likes

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by joyousever(f): 12:48am On Mar 25, 2021
I tell you! That act is so so repulsive. Thought I was the only one with such consciousness. Then the way you see grown men and women even the posh ones spitting in public eh, is so appalling.
Bahamas95:
Wearing boxers outside. The only time you can see me on boxers is when am in my room or somewhere in the house.

I don't spit in public, I find it irritating whenever I see people do it most especially footballers on the pitch.

I can't dance in public because I am kinda shy in nature.

1 Like

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Heterodox(m): 12:53am On Mar 25, 2021
Getting angry. I don't know how people do it.

Discussions: I don't know how people always have things to talk about.

6 Likes

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by 18wheeler: 1:00am On Mar 25, 2021
Emperormartin:
Mine is I can't pray pray publicly.

Be it in my house, in a vehicle or even in a company of two.

If you point me to lead in prayer na wahala be that ooo I'll start mumbling. Nothing will come out again

But that doesn't mean I don't pray. I'm a Christian. I pray silently. I just love silent prayers.

So over to you! What is it that people easily do but you can't do?
Lie. I cant lie. If I did, I would counter myself the next minute. I knew that from primary sch. So many times I exposed myself by myself. I learnt the unpleasant way not to lie. At least when it's not necessary.

1 Like

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by wildikeman(m): 1:03am On Mar 25, 2021
bdchange:

what do you mean? Is it difficult to talk to women or have sex with a lady?

With Nigerian women?? Yes o. I don't have money now
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Lilpen3758: 1:05am On Mar 25, 2021
AltarBoy1:
No joke... For me s*x. It baffles me how everyone talks about and engage in sex as if it's like drinking water. But me I can't. Even when I have been a perfect condition to make a move, despite all the green light, I find it difficult to initiate contact.
Hahaha your moniker dey follow u

1 Like

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by MikeMicheal(m): 1:09am On Mar 25, 2021
Seeeker:
I can't drink alcohol. I hate pineapple. I avoid any crowd; be it family get-together or others, but I'm literally a comedian.
You hate what? After banana, I dont joke with pineapple.
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by JoffreyBeroth(m): 1:39am On Mar 25, 2021
JeffDWalter:
Chess Game!
I feel ashamed to even mention it. I can play virtually all indoor games except Chess.
It is in my plans to lean this year.

Where do you live?
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by tyemi4509(m): 1:53am On Mar 25, 2021
I don't like having sex everytime,i prefer having sex once in a month. if i'm in a mood to have sex,i prefer masturbation

3 Likes

Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by zedegit: 1:58am On Mar 25, 2021
Emperormartin:
Mine is I can't pray pray publicly.

Be it in my house, in a vehicle or even in a company of two.

If you point me to lead in prayer na wahala be that ooo I'll start mumbling. Nothing will come out again

But that doesn't mean I don't pray. I'm a Christian. I pray silently. I just love silent prayers.

So over to you! What is it that people easily do but you can't do?

Lying, cheating and stealing
Re: What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? by Foenix: 2:05am On Mar 25, 2021
Riding bicycle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ogun Ife To Gbona / 4 Strange Cultural Practices Associated With Marriage In Nigeria / Obiano's Aide Inducted Into The Prestigious Ozo Society Of Abagana Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.