Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It (1422 Views)

She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! / 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by Casemiro(m): 9:47am On Mar 23, 2021
He met her recently (about a month ago) at First Bank in Makurdi and they started as friends, and now dating.

Once in a while, he'll send her recharge card, but she won't call or text that she has received it. He'll later call after some hours, that's when she'll start thanking him. He did this about 3 days ago, and she didn't call as usual. Now, because of love, he called but she didn't pick. She hasn't called since then, and he's worried. I adviced him to leave her alone, if she doesn't call, he moves on.

he says he loves her and don't want to lose her

He's worried about this attitude. How should he handle it?

I'll send your suggestions to him.
Thanks
Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by tunize(m): 9:50am On Mar 23, 2021
Seems ur friend or if na you dey jobless.forget dat girl rara
Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by Callertunez: 9:52am On Mar 23, 2021
abeg who be HE? cheesycheesy
Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by thatsleepboy1: 9:54am On Mar 23, 2021
He should mix indoseed with glucose to worry less.
Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by Tolexander: 9:56am On Mar 23, 2021
Casemiro:
He met her recently (about a month ago) at First Bank in Makurdi and they started as friends, and now dating.

Once in a while, he'll send her recharge card, but she won't call or text that she has received it. He'll later call after some hours, that's when she'll start thanking him. He did this about 3 days ago, and she didn't call as usual. Now, because of love, he called but she didn't pick. She hasn't called since then, and he's worried. I adviced him to leave her alone, if she doesn't call, he moves on.

Thanks
You had better come out naked and let’s robe you. Instead of hiding behind a finger (telling us it is your friend)

2 Likes

Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by Kriss216: 9:58am On Mar 23, 2021
I adviced him to leave her alone, if she doesn't call, he moves on.

How do people feel comfortable loving a Nigerian girl? I've tried to but I just can't.

Two kinds of people not to advice;

1. A guy with money

2. A guy in love.

1 Like

Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by Cerebellum: 9:58am On Mar 23, 2021
To slap this OP dey hungry me

A dey vexx

2 Likes

Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by GeneralPula: 10:00am On Mar 23, 2021
The OP, the He, the her, are all stoopid..
Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by Fremantle: 10:06am On Mar 23, 2021
Casemiro:

Thanks
Let me guess, she's dark skinned(not too dark), compared to an average girl she's tall but no taller than ur friend (or u sef) you friend has bin d one doing most of the calling since they started dating......
She's still a student of ......(for identifying purpose) family ause in at high level......

Op op if wat I said above is true
Forget it...
Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by harmargedon: 10:25am On Mar 23, 2021
you're on your own.
Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:36am On Mar 23, 2021
Mumu people, I don't even send a card to a lady except she demanded, in some scenerio she has to beg for it, so I do not need thank and currently na only on girl I dey send card too. Infact the highest na #200 naira card ..
Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by DaddyRochie1642: 10:43am On Mar 23, 2021
This your story no sweet... I have no advice to give grin
Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by Starz825(m): 10:56am On Mar 23, 2021
dont want to lose her?.. someone you just met a month ago
Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by Casemiro(m): 6:50am On Mar 24, 2021
tunize:
Seems ur friend or if na you dey jobless.forget dat girl rara

love still dey his eyes.

he never chee chum chin cheesy
Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by Casemiro(m): 6:52am On Mar 24, 2021
Callertunez:
abeg who be HE? cheesycheesy

He who was to come cheesy
Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by Casemiro(m): 6:56am On Mar 24, 2021
Tolexander:
You had better come out naked and let’s robe you. Instead of hiding behind a finger (telling us it is your friend)

you can believe whatever you want Sir. It's a free world
Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by Casemiro(m): 6:58am On Mar 24, 2021
Kriss216:

How do people feel comfortable loving a Nigerian girl? I've tried to but I just can't.

Two kinds of people not to advice;

1. A guy with money

2. A guy in love.
you are on spot.

All my advice seems to fall on deaf ears. I know he'll still call and send another card.

mosdii, what advice do you have

1 Like

Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by Casemiro(m): 7:00am On Mar 24, 2021
Cerebellum:

A dey vexx

cheesy
Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by Casemiro(m): 7:02am On Mar 24, 2021
Cerebellum:

A dey vexx
are you in anyway related to DaddyRochie1642 ?
cheesy grin
Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by Casemiro(m): 7:06am On Mar 24, 2021
Fremantle:

Let me guess, she's dark skinned(not too dark), compared to an average girl she's tall but no taller than ur friend (or u sef) you friend has bin d one doing most of the calling since they started dating......
She's still a student of ......(for identifying purpose) family ause in at high level......

Op op if wat I said above is true
Forget it...

BSU connect
Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by Casemiro(m): 7:10am On Mar 24, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

to slap am no dey hungry you?

;F
Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by Casemiro(m): 7:10am On Mar 24, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

to slap am no dey hungry you?

grin
Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by Fremantle: 8:00am On Mar 24, 2021
Casemiro:

BSU connect
I was right all along. Anyway my advice is since she doesn't appreciate the little he's doing definitely she won't appreciate if he does more.

Maybe the card is noting compared to wat other guys have and are doing for her in and out of school. Your friend (or you sef) may not see dis cus of love, you'll want to justify all her negative actions to please ur heart still cus of love.

Where it might b worse is if she turns ur guy(or you sef) to last resort for attention and affection den u're finished. When the attention is not forth coming from whoever she may want it from, that wen out of the blues she starts to show love, feel more concerned and it will only last a couple days and u're back to being the only one doing the relationship (Ghost mode).

Tell ur friend (or you sef) to back out now that it's early, 1month is child's play. He(or you sef) haven't gone far. Back out
Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by mosdii(m): 8:01am On Mar 24, 2021
Casemiro:
you are on spot.

All my advice seems to fall on deaf ears. I know he'll still call and send another card.

mosdii, what advice do you have

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

2 Likes

Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by Mayng01(m): 8:20am On Mar 24, 2021
Na op be He!

Callertunez:
abeg who be HE?
cheesycheesy
Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by Callertunez: 8:58am On Mar 24, 2021
Casemiro:

He who was to come cheesy
cheesycheesy
Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by Callertunez: 8:59am On Mar 24, 2021
Mayng01:
Na op be He!
HE dey disguise cheesycheesy
Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by Casemiro(m): 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2021
mosdii:

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

you can say that again
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by Casemiro(m): 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2021
Fremantle:

I was right all along. Anyway my advice is since she doesn't appreciate the little he's doing definitely she won't appreciate if he does more.

Maybe the card is noting compared to wat other guys have and are doing for her in and out of school. Your friend (or you sef) may not see dis cus of love, you'll want to justify all her negative actions to please ur heart still cus of love.

Where it might b worse is if she turns ur guy(or you sef) to last resort for attention and affection den u're finished. When the attention is not forth coming from whoever she may want it from, that wen out of the blues she starts to show love, feel more concerned and it will only last a couple days and u're back to being the only one doing the relationship (Ghost mode).

Tell ur friend (or you sef) to back out now that it's early, 1month is child's play. He(or you sef) haven't gone far. Back out

the funny thing is you can't advice a man in love.

I siddon dey look, when him eyes clear he go hear cool

(1) (Reply)

Was I Right By Doing This? / Truths About Men That Women MUST Know / Women Will Rather Share An Alpha Than Date a Faithful Beta Male [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.