Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:13 AM

Was I Right By Doing This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was I Right By Doing This? (1380 Views)

She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! / She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! / Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was I Right By Doing This? by rabiudon: 10:55pm On May 13, 2021
sad
Re: Was I Right By Doing This? by Daytrader1: 11:13pm On May 13, 2021
Ask him in the presence of a trusted thirdparty, or your gf, there might be more to it and your gf might be playing smart to get out alive

2 Likes

Re: Was I Right By Doing This? by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 13, 2021
Una nor go leave woman matter?
Re: Was I Right By Doing This? by Cerebellum: 11:35pm On May 13, 2021
You people always asking for Eleribuu advise upamdan on top stupid personal matters! Can't you think of the right thing urself??

OP deserve 257 lashes of kumo and pasan grin

5 Likes

Re: Was I Right By Doing This? by Cutehector(m): 6:02am On May 14, 2021
Cerebellum:
You people always asking for Eleribuu advise upamdan on top stupid personal matters! Can't you think of the right thing urself??

as in eh. I am waiting for the thread that will ask us if we should advise him on whether to go ahead to have sex with his girlfriend or wife.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was I Right By Doing This? by Godada(m): 6:11am On May 14, 2021
Asking your friend wouldn't help. What's your friend's value to you? Such a friend should be tagged as a frenemy. He is the kind that can poison you or do you harm. Avoid him at all cost

4 Likes

Re: Was I Right By Doing This? by rabiudon: 10:50am On May 14, 2021
Godada:
Asking your friend wouldn't help. What's your friend's value to you? Such a friend should be tagged as a frenemy. He is the kind that can poison you or so you harm. Avoid him at all cost
Thank you
Re: Was I Right By Doing This? by rabiudon: 10:51am On May 14, 2021
Cutehector:
as in eh. I am waiting for the thread that will ask us if we should advise him on whether to go ahead to have sex with his girlfriend or wife.
Alright, wait for it.
Re: Was I Right By Doing This? by rabiudon: 10:52am On May 14, 2021
Cerebellum:

Ok.. You are the man that has the monopoly of knowledge? Just curious though
Re: Was I Right By Doing This? by rabiudon: 10:53am On May 14, 2021
Carchoice:
Una nor go leave woman matter?
Which matter we go come face, my son?
Re: Was I Right By Doing This? by rabiudon: 10:53am On May 14, 2021
Daytrader1:
Ask him in the presence of a trusted thirdparty, or your gf, there might be more to it and your gf might be playing smart to get out alive
Ok. thanks
Re: Was I Right By Doing This? by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 14, 2021
rabiudon:
Which matter we go come face, my son?
daddy, focus on putting food on the table. Is this how you want to continue your life?
Re: Was I Right By Doing This? by rabiudon: 12:12pm On May 14, 2021
Carchoice:
daddy, focus on putting food on the table. Is this how you want to continue your life?
Ok. after food, you no go knack?
Re: Was I Right By Doing This? by KingZaddy(m): 12:14pm On May 14, 2021
So You Are Not Man Enough To Confront Your Friend you Need Us To Tell You To Do It

1 Like

Re: Was I Right By Doing This? by rabiudon: 12:15pm On May 14, 2021
Carchoice:
You don chop?
Re: Was I Right By Doing This? by rabiudon: 12:19pm On May 14, 2021
KingZaddy:
So You Are Not Man Enough To Confront Your Friend you Need Us To Tell You To Do It
I actually don't care whatever happens between them. Why I brought this here is because other friends of ours accused me of being vengeful, that if I didn't really care, I should have asked him. I am indifferent though. Just wanted to be sure if asking or not means anything. I really am indifferent if he did or not. #peace
Re: Was I Right By Doing This? by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 14, 2021
He said bad things about you in your back just to lay.

Just cut off friends like that.
He tried to rape your girl today. Tomorrow it might be another worse matter
Re: Was I Right By Doing This? by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 14, 2021
rabiudon:
You don chop?
No I have not eaten sir. That’s why I want you to leave all those small small girls and focus on putting food on the table.
Re: Was I Right By Doing This? by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 14, 2021
rabiudon:
Ok. after food, you no go knack?
I am not up to 18 yet. cry

I will knack when I come of age.
Re: Was I Right By Doing This? by vanvickie(m): 7:53pm On May 15, 2021
Daytrader1:

Follow this advice. Ask your friend if there is anything he will like to tell u about him and your girlfriend. If he says nothing (or regardless of his own story), call your girlfriend in his presence and all three of you should sit down while you camly and maturedly narrate the ordeal your gf told you to him. That way you'll get THE THREE SIDES OF THE STORY... YOUR GF'S PART, YOUR FRND'S PART AND MOST IMPORTANTLY... THE TRUTH.

PEACE...

2 Likes

Re: Was I Right By Doing This? by Propheticdavid: 7:57pm On May 15, 2021
Cerebellum:

ah ah,257 ke dat one na someone jamb score na
Re: Was I Right By Doing This? by rabiudon: 2:06am On May 16, 2021
vanvickie:

Follow this advice..

PEACE...
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Update On My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Part 2 / My Girlfriend Left Me For No Reason / What Some Sincere Ladies Actually Go Through

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.