Stats: 3,151,417 members, 7,812,229 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

My Girlfriend Swiped My Savings Of 85k(non fictional romance story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Swiped My Savings Of 85k(non fictional romance story) (1925 Views)

What I Found After I Broke My Savings Kolo (graphic Pics) / Tinder! Why I Swiped Out / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

My Girlfriend Swiped My Savings Of 85k(non fictional romance story) by tayeloveme4rel: 11:28am On Mar 23, 2021
So sad am still pained about it,so human are extremly wicked.we meet on facebook 2019 i never knew she could be these brutal i could have not let her know about the saving earlier.these is how it happen last week she called and asked me for money,i told her i don't have currently the i have is a joint hand money the that mean the one me and my friends are planing for my marriage with her in december,she said ok and ended the call.not untill saturday morning when she came to my apartment looking cool and gentle in her native atire smiling like a smiling goddess i was amazed about her looks we gisted and laugh also plan the marriage.About 2pm in the afternoon she said she is hungry and decided to cook for us she did as she said.but unfortunately she drugged my food penning down a note that am a 'fool'. I feel so stupid and shamefull then my phone beeped i checkd it,it was a debit alert of 45k then i check again and saw 80k again i was shocked i checked for my atm i did not see it at that time my eyes
Re: My Girlfriend Swiped My Savings Of 85k(non fictional romance story) by Bornsinner7: 11:29am On Mar 23, 2021

Re: My Girlfriend Swiped My Savings Of 85k(non fictional romance story) by JooJae: 11:31am On Mar 23, 2021
Where do you guys get this types of girls?

Re: My Girlfriend Swiped My Savings Of 85k(non fictional romance story) by Xenry: 11:36am On Mar 23, 2021
Re: My Girlfriend Swiped My Savings Of 85k(non fictional romance story) by richmond500: 11:36am On Mar 23, 2021
what?
pictures of the note and debit alert or Adonbilivit

Re: My Girlfriend Swiped My Savings Of 85k(non fictional romance story) by mayberry1(f): 11:49am On Mar 23, 2021
Sometimes I feel people draft out stories online because this is absurd. Like the person you want to get married to in few months time drugged you and also addressed you as a fool?
Does it mean you didn't know she's a fraudster or you decided to ignore the red flags?
Maybe the next girl will drug you and harvest your organs, since you are easily swayed by smiling goddes.

Re: My Girlfriend Swiped My Savings Of 85k(non fictional romance story) by hollah123: 11:57am On Mar 23, 2021
now I believe many of these stories are fictions
Re: My Girlfriend Swiped My Savings Of 85k(non fictional romance story) by tayeloveme4rel: 11:57am On Mar 23, 2021
continued... my eyes were filled with hot tears,tears roll down.went through my inbox i saw two otp codes from konga.com i was confused and angry.i called her line switched off then i tried her mtn line she picked it and answer she said that what am i calling her for then i ended the called and clean my tears i went to her house to check for her but her neighbours said she left around 5pm with a guy in a car,i didn't argue i went back home sat down thinking about all the time we spent with her down to the day we meet on facebook.not untill 7pm i saw a text from an unknown number saying "sorry for the loss dear god will help you get another friend to help you,fool oponu didirin" i wept wept wept alot untill i slept off thinking about it.the next morning sunday i woke up and prayed and forget about the passed.around 9am my elder brother from london called me and asked about her i told him that she is fine then we gisted and he asked for my paypal email i told him and he promised me something tbc.
Re: My Girlfriend Swiped My Savings Of 85k(non fictional romance story) by Reex12(m): 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2021
liar liar oshi

Re: My Girlfriend Swiped My Savings Of 85k(non fictional romance story) by Quality20(m): 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2021
But I tot it's only small changes n things that all these fornicating girls steal
Re: My Girlfriend Swiped My Savings Of 85k(non fictional romance story) by neutralmind: 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2021
Story story..... grin
Re: My Girlfriend Swiped My Savings Of 85k(non fictional romance story) by tayeloveme4rel: 12:46pm On Mar 23, 2021
i went straigth to my email and checked the inbox and say paypal notification i saw £40,000 pound sterling i jumped up from my bed inorder to check if it was a joke i checked again and saw the same thing the joy was too much to control i was overwhelmed but i told no one about the new development.i was happy and exicted i called my brother and thanked him for the help.now it almost 2weeks now i used £10,000 for bitcoin on luno it has now grown to £20,000 within 2weeks of investment that a achivement.on tuesday morning i say her chat on whatapp with a photo attached to it saying 9ice time with my buddy lol i smiled and laugh i replied really with an emoji of i don't care she did a voice note saying looser mumu na u e pain pass i reply fraudster stinking gold digger lol, she replied fool big for notting boy broke ass boy fool i laughed again and went offline while all the absense of toyin god has been by my side blessing my work down from my office to my bitcoin wallet which presently is £28,000 now tbc
Re: My Girlfriend Swiped My Savings Of 85k(non fictional romance story) by MrCork1: 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2021
tayeloveme4rel:
So sad am still pained about it,so human are extremly wicked.we meet on facebook 2019 i never knew she could be these brutal i could have not let her know about the saving earlier.these is how it happen last week she called and asked me for money,i told her i don't have currently the i have is a joint hand money the that mean the one me and my friends are planing for my marriage with her in december,she said ok and ended the call.not untill saturday morning when she came to my apartment looking cool and gentle in her native atire smiling like a smiling goddess i was amazed about her looks we gisted and laugh also plan the marriage.About 2pm in the afternoon she said she is hungry and decided to cook for us she did as she said.but unfortunately she drugged my food penning down a note that am a 'fool'. I feel so stupid and shamefull then my phone beeped i checkd it,it was a debit alert of 45k then i check again and saw 80k again i was shocked i checked for my atm i did not see it at that time my eyes

Re: My Girlfriend Swiped My Savings Of 85k(non fictional romance story) by MrCork1: 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2021
tayeloveme4rel:

Re: My Girlfriend Swiped My Savings Of 85k(non fictional romance story) by MrCork1: 12:57pm On Mar 23, 2021
tayeloveme4rel:

....bro stop lyin hear please....u clearly pay 85k for punnny & she run away..pirrriod. ...$hit happens...please stop lyin, i beg!!! (no oofeennse) angry

Re: My Girlfriend Swiped My Savings Of 85k(non fictional romance story) by Martinez39s(m): 1:16pm On Mar 23, 2021
tayeloveme4rel:
i went straigth to my email and checked the inbox and say paypal notification i saw £40,000 pound sterling i jumped up from my bed inorder to check if it was a joke i checked again and saw the same thing the joy was too much to control i was overwhelmed but i told no one about the new development.i was happy and exicted i called my brother and thanked him for the help.now it almost 2weeks now i used £10,000 for bitcoin on luno it has now grown to £20,000 within 2weeks of investment that a achivement.on tuesday morning i say her chat on whatapp with a photo attached to it saying 9ice time with my buddy lol i smiled and laugh i replied really with an emoji of i don't care she did a voice note saying looser mumu na u e pain pass i reply fraudster stinking gold digger lol, she replied fool big for notting boy broke ass boy fool i laughed again and went offline while all the absense of toyin god has been by my side blessing my work down from my office to my bitcoin wallet which presently is £28,000 now tbc
@emboldened text

Lol. Fishing for gullible folks who will contact you to coach them on bitcoin?

Re: My Girlfriend Swiped My Savings Of 85k(non fictional romance story) by Orubebe01: 1:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
It's like lots of Lai Mohameds have registered on nairaland this days

Re: My Girlfriend Swiped My Savings Of 85k(non fictional romance story) by CheedyJ(m): 2:10pm On Mar 23, 2021
I hope this your story is fiction sha...
Re: My Girlfriend Swiped My Savings Of 85k(non fictional romance story) by Orire01(m): 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2021
85k... Title
125k... Body.

Nice fiction.

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.
Details on my signature
Re: My Girlfriend Swiped My Savings Of 85k(non fictional romance story) by Jeon(f): 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
Orubebe01:
It's like lots of Lai Mohameds have registered on nairaland this days

gringringringrin
Re: My Girlfriend Swiped My Savings Of 85k(non fictional romance story) by Piptocoin: 2:21pm On Mar 23, 2021
mega liar...so fake
Re: My Girlfriend Swiped My Savings Of 85k(non fictional romance story) by tayeloveme4rel: 2:49pm On Mar 23, 2021
Piptocoin:
mega liar...so fake

FRAUDSTER U AND HER ARE OF THE SAME WING
Re: My Girlfriend Swiped My Savings Of 85k(non fictional romance story) by tayeloveme4rel: 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
hollah123:
now I believe many of these stories are fictions

HOW
Re: My Girlfriend Swiped My Savings Of 85k(non fictional romance story) by Premiumwriter: 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
Holla!

If you are scared of a seller running away with your money when you pay for a product or service online, you might want to consider using my escrow service.

If you are also scared of ending up with sub-standard items or being sent the wrong item with no way to redeem yourself, you should consider my escrow service.

Trust is a necessity for closing any business deal whether online or offline.

My escrow service is here to promote that trust and help both buyers and sellers transact effortlessly and without any fear of getting duped.

As an escrow service provider, I'll be the third-party in any transaction you'll carry out online.

If you are paying for anything online, I'll hold your money in trust. This way your buyers will only get the money when you are satisfied with the items you receive.

See reviews of my services on nairaland by nairalanders!

As a seller, if you are finding it difficult to convince your customers about the credibility of your business, you might want to ask them to use my escrow service. That way, they will be sure of getting their items and this will facilitate smoother transactions for your business.

My fee is from as low as N300 to N1,000 which can be shared by both the buyer and seller. I believe this is a small price to pay for the safety of your funds and trusts.

WhatsApp me on: 2347055822849
Re: My Girlfriend Swiped My Savings Of 85k(non fictional romance story) by tayeloveme4rel: 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2021
Martinez39s:
@emboldened text

Lol. Fishing for gullible folks who will contact you to coach them on bitcoin?

GOD4BID ME THAT AM STILL LEARNING HOW TO TRADE pls don't include me in the class of people u have meet online before
Re: My Girlfriend Swiped My Savings Of 85k(non fictional romance story) by tayeloveme4rel: 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2021
Reex12:
liar liar
oshi

go and sleep kid and welcome to nairaland tell aunty to tell you about nairaland not friends who decived you about nairaland stories
Re: My Girlfriend Swiped My Savings Of 85k(non fictional romance story) by tayeloveme4rel: 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2021
CheedyJ:
I hope this your story is fiction sha...

I SWEAR wallahi talahi it not fiction
Re: My Girlfriend Swiped My Savings Of 85k(non fictional romance story) by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2021
mayberry1:
Sometimes I feel people draft out stories online because this is absurd. Like the person you want to get married to in few months time drugged you and also addressed you as a fool?
Does it mean you didn't know she's a fraudster or you decided to ignore the red flags?
Maybe the next girl will drug you and harvest your organs, since you are easily swayed by smiling goddes.

hahahaha....
Re: My Girlfriend Swiped My Savings Of 85k(non fictional romance story) by tayeloveme4rel: 3:35pm On Mar 23, 2021
Continued:inside my £28,000 bitcoin wallet i withdrew £8,000 from luno approximately(4.5million naira) i bought land of 1.5million in owode osun state i have now build my own apartment but still not complete,nearly done planing to use my salaries to complete the building.i went online and saw her chat again saying "how are u coping u bastard" i replied "on god bitch" she sent another long chat but am going to cut it short because of some privacy here is the chat( i never love you taye,all i want is your money and i see u are not ready to spend the way i wish so find another woman who could comfort u not me thanks for your kindness and time bye) i sign hmmm and called her through what app video call she rejected it twice and went offline and even block me i laughed,that evening i went to a friend to catch some fun at his apartment in okefiya not untill 6;00pm on the 14 of march went out with our company of friends to chill in a hotel around ajegule we eat fish,swim,Bleep girls at the hotel and many more tbc
Re: My Girlfriend Swiped My Savings Of 85k(non fictional romance story) by Reex12(m): 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2021
tayeloveme4rel:

go and sleep kid and welcome to nairaland tell aunty to tell you about nairaland not friends who decived you about nairaland stories
says the kid tht registered just last year
Re: My Girlfriend Swiped My Savings Of 85k(non fictional romance story) by tayeloveme4rel: 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2021
Reex12:
says the kid tht registered just last year
wrote by a don juan living lavida loca spits

People Make Fun Of My Height / Please Advise / Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Receive Money From A Guy?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52