Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

How A Nigerian Lady Tried Scam Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Nigerian Lady Tried Scam Me (2812 Views)

See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. / My Funny Experience Of How This Lady Tried To Force Herself On Me. (PHOTO) / Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Nigerian Lady Tried Scam Me by DenreleDave(m): 1:43pm On Mar 23, 2021
Girls mad oooooo for the AKWA IBOM.... One lady dt we have been chatting on Facebook came to my araa yesterday and we went to an eatery.... Told her nt to bring her friends but she still brought them, I sighted her with her friends and told her I wunt come again, she pleaded that they will go as soon as I come, they only came bcoz she can't stay alone there. I went to meet her and the frnds didn't go ooo, I had to buy face mask for us and we entered together....... Anyway, I only bought snacks and drink for her and told her to share with her frnds, I hate pretence...... Coz she didn't tell me she was coming to my area, not even with her friends.. She went home oooo

How she wanted to scam me

Later this morning, I saw message on my Facebook, she sent me "Accident ooooo" .. Then the chatter said this is her colleague, that the lady had accident when she was coming to work and she cant chat..... I told the fake said colleague to give her the phone and she was forming cry for me on phone... She sent a pic of the fake banded leg and we did video call and she showed me.. I only saw bandage, I don't know if na true or not..

Later, she said she will need 5k for treatment and drugs... I opted to come see her and babe didn't agree.. She said her boss wunt let any male visitor come and I asked, why can't her boss be responsible for her treatment.. She said her boss doesn't care.... I was like fine, let me come and take u to hospital, she said no need ooo.. She doesn't want my money again..

Then I knew she wanted to scam me. Telling me I Sud nt come.. Later, she blocked me on Facebook and whatsapp..

Mumu girl, she doesn't even know me and she wants to scam me.....

Although she is pretty though and I wud love to have her but I hate dishonesty.....

Why are some Nigerian ladies so full of senseless attitudes?

Cc: vanida6 1Sharon Notyamate Openheaven2019 Mynd44 lalasticlala aroundtheearth mariahAngel

19 Likes

Re: How A Nigerian Lady Tried Scam Me by Samsonbtsamson(m): 1:48pm On Mar 23, 2021
DenreleDave:
Girls mad oooooo for the AKWA IBOM.... One lady dt we have been chatting on Facebook came to my araa yesterday and we went to an eatery.... Told her nt to bring her friends but she still brought them, I sighted her with her friends and told her I wunt come again, she pleaded that they will go as soon as I come, they only came bcoz she can't stay alone there. I went to meet her and the frnds didn't go ooo, I had to buy face mask for us and we entered together....... Anyway, I only bought snacks and drink for her and told her to share with her frnds, I hate pretence...... Coz she didn't tell me she was coming to my area, not even with her friends.. She went home oooo

How she wanted to scam me

Later this morning, I saw message on my Facebook, she sent me "Accident ooooo" .. Then the chatter said this is her colleague, that the lady had accident when she was coming to work and she cant chat..... I told the fake said colleague to give her the phone and she was forming cry for me on phone... She sent a pic of the fake banded leg and we did video call and she showed me.. I only saw bandage, I don't know if na true or not..

Later, she said she will need 5k for treatment and drugs... I opted to come see her and babe didn't agree.. She said her boss wunt let any male visitor come and I asked, why can't her boss be responsible for her treatment.. She said her boss doesn't care.... I was like fine, let me come and take u to hospital, she said no need ooo.. She doesn't want my money again..

Then I knew she wanted to scam me. Telling me I Sud nt come.. Later, she blocked me on Facebook and whatsapp..

Mumu girl, she doesn't even know me and she wants to scam me.....

Although she is pretty though and I wud love to have her but I hate dishonesty.....

Why are some Nigerian ladies so full of senseless attitudes?

Cc: vanida6 1Sharon Notyamate Openheaven2019 Mynd44 lalasticlala aroundtheearth mariahAngel

lol broz your head get oil asweardown..........l

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Nigerian Lady Tried Scam Me by DenreleDave(m): 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2021
Samsonbtsamson:

If she knows me well, she wudnt have tried such little scam with me.... grin

7 Likes

Re: How A Nigerian Lady Tried Scam Me by kenn4rill(m): 2:04pm On Mar 23, 2021
You would have told her that you are coming with an Ambulance make fear finish her

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Nigerian Lady Tried Scam Me by Cerebellum: 2:34pm On Mar 23, 2021
kenn4rill:
You would have told her that you are coming with an Ambulance make fear finish her

Lol.
.lol

Damn werey

Aswear OP is a real Nigga

Oyar chop rabagrin

2 Likes

Re: How A Nigerian Lady Tried Scam Me by makemusic1: 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2021
lol her brain nah em bend not her legs lol

YOU INTO MUSIC? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: How A Nigerian Lady Tried Scam Me by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2021
Just imagine how hunger dey push some girls to uselessness. She jam bad market grin grin

7 Likes

Re: How A Nigerian Lady Tried Scam Me by DenreleDave(m): 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2021
dairykidd:
Just imagine how hunger dey push some girls to uselessness. She jam bad market grin grin

If she was hungry and she told me, I wud have helped her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Nigerian Lady Tried Scam Me by Michelle55: 3:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ordinary 5k,you didn't allow the innocent girl to scam you in peace cheesy
I fear who no fear you

5 Likes

Re: How A Nigerian Lady Tried Scam Me by baralatie(m): 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
Michelle55:
I fear who no fear you
grin

na yab you dey yab the guy say he no get moni bah
Re: How A Nigerian Lady Tried Scam Me by Michelle55: 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
baralatie:

grin

na yab you dey yab the guy say he no get moni bah
No be for my mouth you go hear say Buhari get ear problem angry

1 Like

Re: How A Nigerian Lady Tried Scam Me by DenreleDave(m): 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2021
Michelle55:
I fear who no fear you

Bwahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahha gringrin

She no even calm down........
Re: How A Nigerian Lady Tried Scam Me by gfon(m): 4:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
Where for Aks you dey?
Re: How A Nigerian Lady Tried Scam Me by DenreleDave(m): 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
gfon:
Where for Aks you dey?
I dey along uniuyo ikpa road....
Re: How A Nigerian Lady Tried Scam Me by gfon(m): 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2021
DenreleDave:

I dey along uniuyo ikpa road....
that's cool,i dey ikot-ekpene.
Re: How A Nigerian Lady Tried Scam Me by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2021
Omo all of them are plenty here on NL sef! Especially that one doing Hookup in dating and meeting zone -fayvhur, & one Happiness ukabiala(Real name), the one asking me for money for practical! That one na confirm olosho!

2 Likes

Re: How A Nigerian Lady Tried Scam Me by DenreleDave(m): 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2021
gfon:
that's cool,i dey ikot-ekpene.

Nice one.. The babe sef dey stay for ikot ekpene...... Not far from that akwa ibom poly
Re: How A Nigerian Lady Tried Scam Me by fehintiola324: 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
:
If she knows me well, she wudnt have tried such little scam with me....
Re: How A Nigerian Lady Tried Scam Me by gfon(m): 5:56pm On Mar 23, 2021
DenreleDave:

Nice one.. The babe sef dey stay for ikot ekpene...... Not far from that akwa ibom poly
lols,na their way.no mind am
Re: How A Nigerian Lady Tried Scam Me by Froshloaded: 11:21pm On Mar 23, 2021
Naija babes sha grin
Re: How A Nigerian Lady Tried Scam Me by khengxlei(m): 2:39am On Mar 24, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]why u spoil market fr am na grin grin
Re: How A Nigerian Lady Tried Scam Me by Mcslize: 5:58am On Mar 24, 2021
Michelle55:
I fear who no fear you

Some of you girls that broke shame guys eh, and if we check your account it is reading zero o. You people will still be broking shaming hard working guys.

How many girls are fending for themselves out there? Ask most girls what they do for a living and they will tell you nothing. An adult saying she is not into anything that is bringing her money. Isn't that not enough to be sober? Depending on boobs and yansh as the only skills an adult female have. Only few are thriving to make money for themselves

Majority depend on guys. Feeding off guys. If guys decide to stay off ladies, all of you will go hungry.

5 Likes

Re: How A Nigerian Lady Tried Scam Me by Offpoint1: 6:08am On Mar 24, 2021
You suppose send am something for her affords naw, you know how much bondage cost?
Re: How A Nigerian Lady Tried Scam Me by DenreleDave(m): 6:44am On Mar 24, 2021
lasisi69:
motor

End time lasisi.... Long time brooooooo

2 Likes

Re: How A Nigerian Lady Tried Scam Me by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 24, 2021
Funny story. Thank God her attempt to scam you failed. smiley

1 Like

Re: How A Nigerian Lady Tried Scam Me by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 24, 2021
Mosdii how far now this Nigerian girls issue is becoming more alarming as the day goes by .
What are we going to do ? embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Nigerian Lady Tried Scam Me by fait10(m): 8:30am On Mar 24, 2021
Michelle55:
I fear who no fear you
Nonsense girl. let me list the things 5k can do for you. so u will stop calling 5k ordinary.
5k can fill my car tank to at least halfway
5k can buy me a cold beer and cat fish
5k can sub for me
5k can buy me a nice pant trouser
5k can be useful for my sis to plait her hair
5k can be giving to the church as offering
5k can buy one cartoon of indomie
5k can .................
let me stop here

6 Likes

Re: How A Nigerian Lady Tried Scam Me by skywalker240(m): 8:34am On Mar 24, 2021
Michelle55:
I fear who no fear you
NA DEM!

After them go report mosdii give mod

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Nigerian Lady Tried Scam Me by mosdii(m): 8:36am On Mar 24, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:
Mosdii how far now this Nigerian girls issue is becoming more alarming as the day goes by .
What are we going to do ? embarassed

We can't do anything about it because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Let those that have ears hear

8 Likes

Re: How A Nigerian Lady Tried Scam Me by mosdii(m): 8:37am On Mar 24, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Will You Marry Among The Two,what's Your Reason. / What Is Love? / Help, Am Beginning To Hate Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.