Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Girls Are The Trouble In The Life Of Most Guys Out There - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Are The Trouble In The Life Of Most Guys Out There (2957 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Are The Trouble In The Life Of Most Guys Out There by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 24, 2021
2shaw:
Daddy yo,she don see mugu na. Naso one gal wey I don bang tire dey reason say I be mugu,say make I open shop for am,ozwo. Who go stock up the shop,make i give am 100k. Bitch n me be your papa,I say ok. J dropped her off,count 4k from my fat wallet wey no gree fold. The moment I see u a digger,I place u on my data budget a week, 3k 4k. I won't feel any loss, I will never give any bich money higher than 10k and b4 u go see that 10k na like 1 year. 3k 4k is ok 4u. Bich . That's y I don't bug myself on campus ho's, I saw enuf in uniben. Just bang them,don't get emotional.
u still dey give o, u try.
Re: Girls Are The Trouble In The Life Of Most Guys Out There by 2shaw: 10:17am On Mar 24, 2021
Not anymore bro,since last year reach now I no give anything. Dia papa.
dancok:
u still dey give o, u try.

1 Like

Re: Girls Are The Trouble In The Life Of Most Guys Out There by 2rez: 10:20am On Mar 24, 2021
Guys be awaking the sleeping cobra & when fully awake, it strikes & they be crying & yelling for help? Why awake the SC in the first place Op, never u start what u can't finish.

Re: Girls Are The Trouble In The Life Of Most Guys Out There by shomutuski(m): 10:52am On Mar 24, 2021
ebijimi7:
lol calm down bro I ain't buying her love with money I know what I'm doing i would deal with her I've withdrew everything I'm doing for her I'm expecting her to call off the relationship as soon as possible my ex wasn't like this she is better than her my ex wasn't demanding like this but all these girls way dey outside now no get sense

Shutup odeee, you know what you're doing and you're not buying love with money. Mumu man, then you mo suppose come post matter.

Oga wise up jare ko koshi danu
Re: Girls Are The Trouble In The Life Of Most Guys Out There by Qatar2022: 11:54am On Mar 24, 2021
ebijimi7:
lol calm down bro I ain't buying her love with money I know what I'm doing i would deal with her I've withdrew everything I'm doing for her I'm expecting her to call off the relationship as soon as possible my ex wasn't like this she is better than her my ex wasn't demanding like this but all these girls way dey outside now no get sense
I have read all your comments and I have come to realize that you don't know what you are doing, no sense of reasoning, a girl is controlling you like robot and you are here claiming that you know what you are doing
Re: Girls Are The Trouble In The Life Of Most Guys Out There by randitemi(m): 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2021
soundOsonic:
Person open thread for person to bash him babe. Them come bash am. Wetin we go call this one
we call it ''bashmerang'' grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Are The Trouble In The Life Of Most Guys Out There by Pass11: 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2021
ebijimi7:
Good day guys, please before I proceed why on the reason why I'm creating this thread I want you to know that there might be typos and please don't mind my grammar also no insult too please.
Ok here we go.
I am a young guy I broke up with my ex almost 3 years now so I moved on with another girl that I believed was better than my ex, when we started everything was going smoothly and sweet until she started showing up some attitude of lack of understanding fast forward to what happened .
My gf wanted to pay her school fee she raised some fund but wasn't enough for the fee so I decided to assist her actualize what she wanted she wanted to pay 150k for school fee she was able to raise 70k so I added 80k for her to pay up and thats just 70% of the school fee we all know how hard the country is after paying that money I became broke because the money I though I could use to manage myself wasn't available because I was having issues with omo onile on my site so I had to settle them and take care of the fencing so I had 40k with me so that was what I was planning to manage till the end of the month. My gf knowing well that I'm broke after paying her fee started asking me for money for hair after all that has happened so I told her to relax and wait I'm broke I want to manage what I have on me till next month then we can find a solution, she now volunteered to borrow me I told her no I don't want because the last one I borrowed from you you insulted me because I couldn't pay on time then she started acting up telling me everybody in her department was complaining she isn't making her hair this that I ignored all her talk later she did the hair her self and I didn't bother asking her where she got the money...
So fast forward to today being her birthday she is in school writing exam so she is doing her bitlrthday in school
Now before she was allowed to write this exam I paid another 40k to add to her school fee so she can be allowed to write her exam.
Now she was now telling me that she wants something from me for her bitlrthday I told her I'm broke ooo because I can't just leave my building project like that birthday comes and go we can celebrate some other time. That was how my gf started acting up the next thing she said was that what have I ever giving her ever since we have been dating that even her bitmrthday that passed I didn't do anything j just laughed I told her I didn't do anything right its now that I won't do anything again I would ignore you to the core you would come back that you want to pay school fee now I would wait here for you no problem
Mods please forgive for what I'm about to say but in case you wish to ban me no problem.
Op may God punish you,you're more than useless.How can a useless and worthless girl be using you like this because of infected pussy that one school boyfriend is fucking free of charge. If you fail to complete your housing project because of that useless daughter of eve,I will come after you in your dream and give you a hot slap.Leave that useless daughter of eve and focus on your family.
Re: Girls Are The Trouble In The Life Of Most Guys Out There by Dlionsheart: 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
Have you read about men who paid school fees for women in the past ? Their brains don't recognize sacrifices you made to pay their fees.

A man can pay N5,000 for that her hair and sleep with her.

You are building house and giving woman money. Not your wife.

Stop impressing women, guys won't hear.

So right bro,
their brains don't recognize any sacrifice made to them in all areas. they only remember the only one thing you did not do for them. but who cares
Re: Girls Are The Trouble In The Life Of Most Guys Out There by Pass11: 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2021
Belafonte:
Mr. Ebijimi7, you know what you are? You are an office. A mumu man

You left your project site to be building a woman's life. She has no family that can pay the fees for her? If you didn't give her that money she wouldn't go to school? Are you the one that has been paying from the day she got admission? grin

And then you have her 80k to complete and make 150k and you still have her 40k again. Baba o. Tuale grin
The op is the reason why this useless daughter of eve do anyhow.
Re: Girls Are The Trouble In The Life Of Most Guys Out There by Jack005(m): 12:48pm On Mar 24, 2021
80% Nigerian men are Simps!
Re: Girls Are The Trouble In The Life Of Most Guys Out There by profilemessages: 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
maga don pay

hello picker where you dey?

Re: Girls Are The Trouble In The Life Of Most Guys Out There by gwininfo(m): 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2021
op i won't lie to you. She is using your head and bleeping other guys. She offered to borrow you money to make her own hair.....my bestie is currently in this shoe, he opened shop for the girl, all her upkeep even with the shop is still on him,food allowance and even data. Sometimes i go just look and shake head. The girl is massively cheating, it got so bad if my guy get 100k na the babe get 70k.
Never put these ladies first, aint worth the stress.
Re: Girls Are The Trouble In The Life Of Most Guys Out There by Thermodynamics(m): 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2021
OP, you are a simp, women go use your head wewe.
Instead of you to carry that money go dash your parents make them pray for you or at least, dash your siblings or establish your friend, you de go pay school fees for your babe.
I just de control my tongue if not I for finish you here.
Na because of men like you na make women de get entitlement mentality.
Re: Girls Are The Trouble In The Life Of Most Guys Out There by Saibits(m): 2:34pm On Mar 24, 2021
She no get papa?
Why u dey pay her scul fees?
Re: Girls Are The Trouble In The Life Of Most Guys Out There by PERVENCHE: 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2021
egopersonified:
red pillers, make una still dey teach these guys na, I don Taya for girlfriend and money matter.

hahahhaa!

thanks a million for cracking me up with laughter.

*still laughing
Re: Girls Are The Trouble In The Life Of Most Guys Out There by Fremantle: 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2021
Op come and lie down here....

Re: Girls Are The Trouble In The Life Of Most Guys Out There by AwesomeStormy00(m): 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
ebijimi7:
Good day guys, please before I proceed why on the reason why I'm creating this thread I want you to know that there might be typos and please don't mind my grammar also no insult too please.
Ok here we go.
I am a young guy I broke up with my ex almost 3 years now so I moved on with another girl that I believed was better than my ex, when we started everything was going smoothly and sweet until she started showing up some attitude of lack of understanding fast forward to what happened .
My gf wanted to pay her school fee she raised some fund but wasn't enough for the fee so I decided to assist her actualize what she wanted she wanted to pay 150k for school fee she was able to raise 70k so I added 80k for her to pay up and thats just 70% of the school fee we all know how hard the country is after paying that money I became broke because the money I though I could use to manage myself wasn't available because I was having issues with omo onile on my site so I had to settle them and take care of the fencing so I had 40k with me so that was what I was planning to manage till the end of the month. My gf knowing well that I'm broke after paying her fee started asking me for money for hair after all that has happened so I told her to relax and wait I'm broke I want to manage what I have on me till next month then we can find a solution, she now volunteered to borrow me I told her no I don't want because the last one I borrowed from you you insulted me because I couldn't pay on time then she started acting up telling me everybody in her department was complaining she isn't making her hair this that I ignored all her talk later she did the hair her self and I didn't bother asking her where she got the money...
So fast forward to today being her birthday she is in school writing exam so she is doing her bitlrthday in school
Now before she was allowed to write this exam I paid another 40k to add to her school fee so she can be allowed to write her exam.
Now she was now telling me that she wants something from me for her bitlrthday I told her I'm broke ooo because I can't just leave my building project like that birthday comes and go we can celebrate some other time. That was how my gf started acting up the next thing she said was that what have I ever giving her ever since we have been dating that even her bitmrthday that passed I didn't do anything j just laughed I told her I didn't do anything right its now that I won't do anything again I would ignore you to the core you would come back that you want to pay school fee now I would wait here for you no problem

Bros run in opposite direction. It is bad investment to pay girlfriend tuition fees with intention of marrying her.

Years ago this man went to naija got married brought his new wife here, she applied for assylum because bros status was not legit. Anyway she went college then uni. Their marriage blessed with chidren.

Omo when this lady graduated from uni she started fighting bros calling bros all kind of name under the sun. Then he tried to deport bros reporting bros to uk boarder force that his documents is fake. The only saving grace that is keeping bros here are his children, now he uses his children status as their father to renew his stay.

This girl or his ex wife is dating one of Nigeria senators that she met in university.

Your girlfriend have got you wrap under her finger pulling the strings the way she wants. She is an ingrate ungrateful sod.

With all your experience or what you've explained above about her, please walk away and date someone that will appreciate you. God bless and good luck sir
Re: Girls Are The Trouble In The Life Of Most Guys Out There by AwesomeStormy00(m): 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2021
Saibits:
She no get papa?
Why u dey pay her scul fees?

He tired me oo
Re: Girls Are The Trouble In The Life Of Most Guys Out There by AwesomeStormy00(m): 8:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
gwininfo:
op i won't lie to you. She is using your head and bleeping other guys. She offered to borrow you money to make her own hair.....my bestie is currently in this shoe, he opened shop for the girl, all her upkeep even with the shop is still on him,food allowance and even data. Sometimes i go just look and shake head. The girl is massively cheating, it got so bad if my guy get 100k na the babe get 70k.
Never put these ladies first, aint worth the stress.

Lol it is well bros ti je efo riro ati eja aro him need prayers 7 days fasting.
Re: Girls Are The Trouble In The Life Of Most Guys Out There by AwesomeStormy00(m): 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2021
Pass11:
Mods please forgive for what I'm about to say but in case you wish to ban me no problem.
Op may God punish you,you're more than useless.How can a useless and worthless girl be using you like this because of infected pussy that one school boyfriend is fucking free of charge. If you fail to complete your housing project because of that useless daughter of eve,I will come after you in your dream and give you a hot slap.Leave that useless daughter of eve and focus on your family.

Sch boyfriend
Assignment boyfriend
Hostel or house boyfriend
Lift (car) boyfriend
Etc
It is well egbon. He be like say bros ti je efo
Re: Girls Are The Trouble In The Life Of Most Guys Out There by vincenteger: 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2021
She asked you to borrow from her so she would plait her coconut head.
So she has the money but wants you to be the one spending.

I'm just wondering the kind of advice you need.
Get well soon.
Re: Girls Are The Trouble In The Life Of Most Guys Out There by SeunDobo(m): 9:27am On Mar 26, 2021
It we end up in pro max tears

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, What Type Of Guy Do You Like And Men, What Type Of Ladies Do You Desire / 8 Definite Signs Your Man Truly Loves You / How To Use Pillow...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.