Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter (30461 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) / Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC / DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by Whoube99(f): 6:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
Cut that crab you hediot!
Na gutter God through his son Jesus Christ picked we all.
So drop the rubbish cracked head that you're smoking.
Mind you, Aberibe no be ya mate.
The Very Distinguished Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe is in a class of his own.
He is not a member of that una looting club.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by Efefiomk86: 6:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
Nawaha oo
Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by fergie001: 6:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
NwaNimo1:
You or your mother picked him from gutter?

It's a well known fact your mummy was running the state!

'Eguisi' crew.....

[img]https://media1./images/2405078da6fccdc41a2df3c007470591/tenor.gif?itemid=20436778[/img]
E dey disguise grin grin cheesy
Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
Abaribe with his wide mouth, his only project in alaigbo is dragging Buhari like generator. They deserve each other

4 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by Etuagievin(m): 6:46pm On Mar 23, 2021
You wanted him to go back to the gutter, but events didn't allow that happen.
Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by Frales6(f): 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2021
Wetin concern me with una quarrel?? let the dead bury the dead! after all e get where all of una dey meet dey eat and dine, na when e reach politics una go turn enemies automatically. abeg e get wetin dey bother me...no be una matter
Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by Basemann: 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by Ten06(m): 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2021
Why won't Abaribe submit petition against you, do you expect him to pamper you after you have pushed him from the government as a Deputy Governor?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by Joshforeal: 6:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
tit:
The barstard son of Katsina
How?
Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by alcaptainero: 6:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
A MAN JAILED FOR STEALING IS STILL MAKING NOISE..NAIJA SHA

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by tutudesz: 6:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
Aba North and Aba South Federal Constituency dey stupid O! Just imagine Senior brother na Senator representing you at the senate and junior brother want to also represent you Too undecided
Na National assembly Brothers Dem bee

Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by Basemann: 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by Tecno66: 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2021
NwaNimo1:
You or your mother picked him from gutter?

It's a well known fact your mummy was running the state!

'Eguisi' crew.....

[img]https://media1./images/2405078da6fccdc41a2df3c007470591/tenor.gif?itemid=20436778[/img]
Don't mind this man. He picked him from the gutter and took him to the shrine to swear.
Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by Joshforeal: 6:53pm On Mar 23, 2021
post=100146945:

Joseph went to Prison for doing what was right, he was sent to prison for refusing to sleep with a man's wife, he had to run out of the house leaving his jacket behind, before he was framed by the prostitute call housewife for attempted rape!

Just imagine how this criminal and looter just turned our Holy Bible upside down! shocked

Modafoking and shameless ex-convict!!!
But he is your Darling Daddy's good friend na. The only Shameless Person is you. Shameless youth with no life ambition following an ancestor who doesn't know left from right.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by merits(m): 6:53pm On Mar 23, 2021
Gutter for that matter,you be LAWMA.cuz I can't understand.

Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by baseb: 6:53pm On Mar 23, 2021
Really! So?
Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by jrusky(m): 6:53pm On Mar 23, 2021
Story for the God. You picked Abaribe from gutter and where did they picked you from

I hate pride people. Kalu pls shut up you see that Aso Rock taaahhh!!! you won't smell it.

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by Miracle1991: 6:55pm On Mar 23, 2021
plusfield:
Orji Uzor is a known unrepentant liar.
He didn't pick Abaribe in 1999. The various blocs in pdp then met and gave him the ticket and another bloc within the party picked Abaribe as running mate.
Abaribe was so powerful that ouk who had the house of assembly in his pocket couldn't impeach him on the 3 occasions he tried.
he was powerful,why didn't he win the governorship election in 2003? Who know that ipob bastard? The idiot is only popular in the eyes of ipob miscreants.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by NLPoliceWoman: 6:55pm On Mar 23, 2021
Joshforeal:
But he is your Darling Daddy's good friend na. The only Shameless Person is you. Shameless youth with no life ambition following an ancestor who doesn't know left from right.
Seun, Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2
Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by Spiritz: 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2021
"compare my village with their village, if they can't build their village is it my they can build " OUK
the truth is Uzor Kalu is bigger than them all go to his village even the road to the farms are not left out, you can't compare Uzor 2yrs in senate with Abaribe 14hrs stay in the senate

5 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by merits(m): 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2021
Gutter for that matter,you be LAWMA.cuz I can't understand.
Abi you be Aboki condemned iron.wey Aboki dey shout for street everyday cuz how you take picked am tell me?

Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by Prussian: 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2021
The madness in Abia has been transferred to Imo.
Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by heniford2: 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2021
abiribe should be ashamed of themselves no good in his village no development what will he boast of what just what laziness nothing to show for it oriji too a criminal and a fighter dude fought obj build road when he was governor did infrastructure but stole alot of money

5 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:03pm On Mar 23, 2021
mkoabiola:
But this Abaribe us another strong and grass rot politician ooo.

He has been in d national assembly since 2007.
First in HoR later.. National assembly.

E no eazy
D stooge from Tobe state has being in d house since 2003
Chai.
Na only one head dem get oo
Check your facts, he has never been in HoR
Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by naijadrivablog: 7:05pm On Mar 23, 2021
Na wa
Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by toprealman: 7:05pm On Mar 23, 2021
Bro Joseph please accept my sympathy for getting dragged into this shii.
I love egusi soup sha
Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by hotswagg12: 7:10pm On Mar 23, 2021
plusfield:
He didn't pick Abaribe in 1999. The various blocs in pdp then met and gave him the ticket and another bloc within the party picked Abaribe as running mate.
Abaribe was so powerful that ouk who had the house of assembly in his pocket couldn't impeach him on the 3 occasions he tried.
if I may ask what political office did abaribe held before he became a deputy governor since you said abaribe was very powerful prior to 2019.
Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by fullblast(m): 7:11pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ambassador, Gutter pickers Association.
At least Abians won't forget you for milking the state dry and leaving them in the gutters.
Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by jaxxy(m): 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
So says a Fulani stooge. Abaribe is now hundred times better than you

Helping sm1 especially in politics or nation building doesn’t mean u picked them from the gutter. The country is not ur private business.

Our politicians are useless criminals with skewed idea of what good governance is. That is why they can make such statements “i picked him up from the gutter” to work for u or for who?

Our Politicians have lost their damn Minds. undecided
Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by LordKO(m): 7:13pm On Mar 23, 2021
plusfield:

Kindly don't distort facts. As much as I don't hold brief for either of them, fact remains that OUK solely chose Abaribe as his running mate. He literally brought him into the state politics after meeting him the first time when both of them boarded an ABC bus from Lagos to Aba in 1998 because OUK missed his flight.

6 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by witworth(m): 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2021
Two idiots.
Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by Omololupromise: 7:19pm On Mar 23, 2021
Someone pick you too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram / PHOTO: Celebrating A Policewoman With A Difference / Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.