Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter (30468 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) / Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC / DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by Emyzoloye5(m): 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2021
mkoabiola:
But this Abaribe us another strong and grass rot politician ooo.

He has been in d national assembly since 2007.
First in HoR later.. National assembly.

E no eazy
D stooge from Tobe state has being in d house since 2003
Chai.
Na only one head dem get oo

Abaribe has never been in the house of rep .....

the so called "stooge from tobe state" lolz
dats the rubber stamp hippopotamus came to the national assembly in 1999

first in the house of rep ....later came to the Senate in 2007 along side Abaribe
Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by PHijo(m): 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2021
These Igbo politicians should let us be!
If it is not Okorocha vs Uzodinma, it will be Amaechi vs Wike( he said he is not Igbo) and now Kalu( Kalu's mom) vs Abaribe.
Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by Reggie2(m): 7:27pm On Mar 23, 2021
Fortunately among the Igbos, a man may come from no where and dine with the kings if only he is hard working and have distinguished himself: Abaribe is the Okonkwo of our time. Period.

7 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by Ykc2(m): 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
post=100146923:

Now, This is new and news to us.
Criminals being supported by online small small thieves.

All of una supporters of looters with the mentality of 'na our bloda leave am alone' Neva see anything for dis world.
They will keep looting your lives and the lives of your innocent unborn kids while you keep hailing them, Ibori billions of dollars too comes to mind.

Both Abaribe and Kanu are criminals.
The same Abaribe that stood as the lone surety for the animal call Cownu to jump, escape bail and ran abroad from Nigeria, hence causing violence and deaths from obodo, brainwashing some sets of swines from overseas killing and burning lives and businesses in Nigeria.
You can only imagine how many police stations that have been burnt down, how many police men killed by that single act alone!
Abaribe that is supposed to be in jail by now is still lording over some sets of swines.
A man chilling in the private jet of Atiku with Gumi, the renown terrorist negotiator.
One or both of the 2 Kanus will be his downfall in life, he can never escape from it.

All of you guys causing mayhem, violence and looting in this nation will never ever end well in life.
KALU : Over 7 BILLION naira looting no be beans!

Children of hate, frustrations and perdition, we will keep hitting una empty brains with undiluted truths and facts.
(You can quote this post if you are one of them! cool)
the worst igbo state is still better than best bandits infested northern nigeria

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by Stevegoddy23: 7:36pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ops

Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by dododawa1: 7:39pm On Mar 23, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by MufasaLion: 7:47pm On Mar 23, 2021
Lol... MR. LAWMA
Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by puregoldsusan(f): 7:59pm On Mar 23, 2021
Wait o, is it that Kalu thinks That the seat of Abia State governorship is his family's birth right?

Like he is campaigning for another of his relation?

God forbid, my fellow Abia people I say God forbid.

I guess that is the reason he has been going about from one visitation to another, visiting president and governors and other political influencers,�������

I come from Abia State but I have spent most of my years in Anambra since I came down from North, Abia State is the worst and most undeveloped I have seen the east.

The worst government is found there, like seriously?

We don't need kalu's family or friends on that seat again.

Let me not talk about governor ikpeazu... Everything about him is found in his name and that is the real description of what Abia State really is.
Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by JohnSin97: 7:59pm On Mar 23, 2021
The "na we develop Lagos" mentality.....ego, delusions of grandeur, and crab mentality.
Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by ihec(m): 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2021
Am just waiting for abaribe's epic and intellectual reply.
I know abaribe will reply this statement.
Fight will soon start

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by Cjayboy: 8:03pm On Mar 23, 2021
Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, will learn another lesson come this weekend on the Aba North and South bye selection.

Orji Kalu is a saboteur and brutish failure.

A man that's an expert in looting..
Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by onunwa21(m): 8:07pm On Mar 23, 2021
Abaribe is the only senator representing the good people of the south east!!!
If u like pick him from dustbin...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by puregoldsusan(f): 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2021
It is only mad people that do pick stuffs from gutter though....

And may God forbid that u or ur f@mily and friends ever get to occupy Abia State governorship seat again.

It is not ur family's inheritance and Abia has remained the most sluggish and backward of eastern states just like name current governors name implies
Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by Maobichek: 8:11pm On Mar 23, 2021
NwaNimo1:
You or your mother picked him from gutter?

It's a well known fact your mummy was running the state!

'Eguisi' crew.....

[img]https://media1./images/2405078da6fccdc41a2df3c007470591/tenor.gif?itemid=20436778[/img]

Hahahahaaa!!! That "egusi" crew is not a lie. Abaribe was not from the gutter, Abaribe was working, well educated, speaks better than OUK.

If the election will be free and fair, Abaribe's influence in Aba is a + to PDP.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by Benega9(m): 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2021
Yes ...Make Them Fight....
Incase you Wan to Repair,flash,unlock and Separete Your screen...come To tombia,yenagoa,Bayelsa State.one touch is my name
Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by Fahdiga(m): 8:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
[quote author=jaxxy post=100147755]

Helping sm1 especially in politics or nation building doesn’t mean u picked them from the gutter. The country is not ur private business.

Our politicians are useless criminals with skewed idea of what good governance is. That is why they can make such statements “i picked him up from the gutter” to work for u or for who?

Our Politicians have lost their damn Minds. undecided[ /quote] Exactly bro
Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by Karemarealty288(m): 8:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
Orji you can't be compared with Senator Abaribe ...he 1000x a man he wished to be.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by Maobichek: 8:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
careytommy37:
This is the type of comments that don't make people take igbos serious in this country. Even if Abaribe emanated from the gutter, is he the issue in his national quest now?

You must always do everything to rope all Igbos into Kalu and Abaribe's issue.

Igbos are not the only tribe where two politicians fought OK, Amarachi and Wike is there (ppl died cos of there issue), Gandollar and Kwankwaso is another example (ppl were killed, uncouth language used), Chief Awolowo and Akintola also had there problems and Action Congress members were killed, Awolowo ended in jail after being accused of treason which he knew nothing about etc.

This is Nigeria, allow politicians to fight, don't bring tribalism and hate into it, thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by Innobee99(m): 8:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
And God picked u from the Mud

Don't forget
Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by Maobichek: 8:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
PHijo:
These Igbo politicians should let us be!
If it is not Okorocha vs Uzodinma, it will be Amaechi vs Wike( he said he is not Igbo) and now Kalu( Kalu's mom) vs Abaribe.

Tribalism will not do you any good, Kalu and Abaribe are politicians just like Oshe Baba and Obaseki, Gandollar and Kwankwaso, saraki and Lia Muhammad, Awolowo and Akintola etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by zoedew: 8:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
Where did God pick you up from?
Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by Maobichek: 8:49pm On Mar 23, 2021
ihec:
Am just waiting for abaribe's epic and intellectual reply.
I know abaribe will reply this statement.
Fight will soon start

Abaribe is more enlightened, educated, speaks better etc than OUK.

Abia State and every sensible Nigerian knows that Abiriba is higher intellectually when compared to OUK.

After this election, both of them will still sit together and laugh at their foolish supporters. Don't take Nigerian politicians serious OK.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by mechanics(m): 8:51pm On Mar 23, 2021
He shouldn't forget his case is still in court.
Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by Idiko1: 8:54pm On Mar 23, 2021
Orji Uzor Kalu is a lying son of bit..... This jackass never laced a soccer boot for Eziama High School but went to Govt. College, Umuahia to rogue himself into the school as a soccer player.
Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by Omodua(m): 8:59pm On Mar 23, 2021
post=100146923:

Now, This is new and news to us.
Criminals being supported by online small small thieves.

All of una supporters of looters with the mentality of 'na our bloda leave am alone' Neva see anything for dis world.
They will keep looting your lives and the lives of your innocent unborn kids while you keep hailing them, Ibori billions of dollars too comes to mind.

Both Abaribe and Kanu are criminals.
The same Abaribe that stood as the lone surety for the animal call Cownu to jump, escape bail and ran abroad from Nigeria, hence causing violence and deaths from obodo, brainwashing some sets of swines from overseas killing and burning lives and businesses in Nigeria.
You can only imagine how many police stations that have been burnt down, how many police men killed by that single act alone!
Abaribe that is supposed to be in jail by now is still lording over some sets of swines.
A man chilling in the private jet of Atiku with Gumi, the renown terrorist negotiator.
One or both of the 2 Kanus will be his downfall in life, he can never escape from it.

All of you guys causing mayhem, violence and looting in this nation will never ever end well in life.
KALU : Over 7 BILLION naira looting no be beans!

Children of hate, frustrations and perdition, we will keep hitting una empty brains with undiluted truths and facts.
(You can quote this post if you are one of them! cool)
I'm not surprised with your tantrums because you're a paid agent and saboteur. As Buhari's irredentist and attack dog, you will never see anything evil in the man who's a known mannequin or insentient human vegetable who hardly knows his own existence.
Nigeria is now in a season of anomie where palpable fear pervades the land. And you know, but fails to speak out because of crumbs from master's table.
For sure,comeuppance will visit all of you for aligning with our oppressors.
KONTINU!

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by abc115: 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2021
Do Abaribe is from the gutter?
Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by jacoik(m): 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2021
soberdrunk:
Just see how a "supposed" leader is bragging about picking someone from gutter, Oga sir wetin you sef dey find inside gutter? angry
lolxxxxx hahahaha maybe he dey fish inside gutter that's how he stumbled on abaribe and raise him up. abi wetin u wan make I talk
Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by Onepeople: 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
careytommy37:
This is the type of comments that don't make people take igbos serious in this country. Even if Abaribe emanated from the gutter, is he the issue in his national quest now?
can you say your gibberish without bringing an entire tribe into it? What is the business of hard working igboman with the disagreement between two criminals? Most of you have chosen not to have sense if not what is difference between you and the brainless Kanu you are condemning?
Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by Ikinternational: 9:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

this niggarrrr is supposed to be behind bars

If you don't stop this nonsense I'm going to start swearing for your life on every single post. On God
Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by udhedhe: 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
Pride oh pride,when will pple learn.
Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2021
Where can i see that idiot called orji kanu and tell him that only -God can pick someone from the trash can and give the person a great name like He gave Abaribe. Its only in a failed nation like ours that this criminal who ought to be behind bars wil be allowed to be free and have the mouth to talk.
Re: Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter by joe120120(m): 9:49pm On Mar 23, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NAF Bomb ISWAP's Meeting With Shuwaram, Scores Killed / How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status / Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.