Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) (46513 Views)

WAEC Students Destroy School Building After Being Duped By Principal In Edo / 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) / Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by kelechi50: 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2021
La-la what is your take on this issue,
Front page please.....
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by chidieberesk3(m): 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2021
Discipline is different from torturethat is human right abuse the teacher could've reported to the child's parent or school authority for a more decent punishment.
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by GodWrites: 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
danny360:

This talk is bullshit. "Try the feminine gender" so, females ain't supposed to be resilient or what The countries that are far ahead of us believe in developing leadership abilities and leadership qualities in younger people. Not making them look like cows and reducing their self esteem. If you treat my child like this I will kill you.

You type like a fanatical Catholic, and a cattle rearer who time traveled from the 13th century.

This is 2021 sir, and anyone that degrades you to the level of a lowland animal, by intentionally and repeatedly inflicting pain unto you deserves to be sued and jailed.

What useless discipline and perseverance are you going to achieve through inflicting of pain? That's trauma and it has altered your perception of life, and you seriously need rehabilitation. Please, I'm not saying this as an insult, as I'm into mental health.

There are far better techniques use to build this amazing qualities, and you don't need to treat one like a cow.

We are humans,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by luminouz(m): 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
danny360:

This talk is bullshit. "Try the feminine gender" so, females ain't supposed to be resilient or what The countries that are far ahead of us believe in developing leadership abilities and leadership qualities in younger people. Not making them look like cows and reducing their self esteem. If you treat my child like this I will kill you.

Will you stop all this talk? Who doesn't know missionary schools use the rod on a child? Why acting like you are abroad or some shiit? If you don't want your child to be corrected with a rod, take him to another private school where they will pamper him na!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by lecowas: 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
mrdharkchild:
I went through a missionary school and I OK /certify that flogging and punishments as means of proper discipline.
Before you get into a missionary school or a minor seminary, prepare your mind that you are sending your child to a correctional facility.
Those marks are even small self. It'll heal in no time.
If it's a student that flogs u like that, the school has a disciplinary committee, direct it to them, than share the pics and bring the matter to the internet. This will only facilitate your expulsion.
Missionary schools is a military school in disguise, where u learn perseverance, discipline, as a man.
Indomie generations would never understand. All they care about is defaming and sabotaging the names of missionary schools. but to what end?
For once the discipline never killed me.
It only made us stronger, and taught us to device means to survive (SOHK).
I fought, I scavenged for food, I took a swollen eye, a swollen face, monkey yansh, slaps, velentino belts, koboko, wire, nepa wire, wood... Name them. I won most fights, I lost some, broken wrists. Learnt how to bend rules, not break them. It was an adventure you can never take out of my life.
When I complained to my parents and they kept me mute, then I knew what I signed up for, the plan was to aim for SS3, or get a school father. It was like a game of Chess and cards.
You can either decide to pay attention to instructions, or suffer d consequences.
Your parents signed u up for it.
If not, take your kids to other schools.
Missionary schools r for discipline. Same as military schools.
No priest is a devils incarnate.
Check your forms of undertaking.

I went through lumen Christi, uromi.
Commisioners and top politicians usually dump their kids in my school, even some kids from abroad, to b corrected.

From my jss1 till SSS1 I was hated and flogged, the picture posted above is a child's play flogging.
I encouraged myself, consoled myself, learnt alot of lessons from that school.
I don't have a single Cain or koboko or wire mark on my body today.

We even learnt how to persevere with the punishments and bear the pain, and even turned it to a joke.
When flogged, we'd bone (which is d word we used back then) the cane, it became fun. And for 6years.
Today I use those punishments as exercise in my early mornings.

We learnt how to manage suffering, because it is by suffering that character is birthed.
This generation don't know how to manage when suffering, it's y many marriages, when the men lose their source of income, the woman leaves.

This generation, at the slightest frustrations and discomfort, they feed it to the internet to defame others and spread spiteful rumors and most especially, commit suicide.

We r men, we were built to b strong and masculine.
If you don't know how to take a Cain, how to fight, how to take a punch, how to manage pain, how to frog jump, how to be tough, then try the feminine gender.
Thank u.

How long do we have to live in this world, do we have to spend the little days we have in pains and suffering? Most kids hate education because of the epistles u have written above, still it doesn’t make u the strongest man or the richest man on earth . Mtcheeew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by luminouz(m): 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2021
danny360:

The explanation is in one of the images o. It's total truth. Am in no way related to this guy sef. But it really pains me to see this happen. I repeat that this either hardens the student or reduces his self esteem. This is how criminals are breeded.

Criminals are bred because they were beaten? Are you high bro? grin

Old school correction from school and home was what saved most of us from being criminals today.

One Alli guy of 21 years just shot dead 10 people in the US,where they don't beat kids. So what's your point?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by luminouz(m): 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2021
lecowas:

How long do we have to live in this world, do we have to spend the little days we have in pains and suffering? Most kids hate education because of the epistles u have written above, still it doesn’t make u the strongest man or the richest man on earth . Mtcheeew

Why not train your child like you want and leave him to train his like he wants.

I believe in the 'spare the rod and spoil the child' narrative

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by bumirumma: 6:17pm On Mar 24, 2021
Tragic
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by 9jaRealist: 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2021
heendrix:
Nigga felt nothing na or he complain take give you??

I can’t tell if you’re being funny or stupid... shocked
>
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2021
danny360:
This took place in the most popular school on Benue State. Mount Saint Gabriel's Secondary School. This country is very lawless. How can you do this to someone's child. It's just sad and disheartening.

A Nigerian man, Austine Zeku Torkuma wrote:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4196096640423964&id=100000710088195

Leo Sonsha still Dey teach for MSG? Hmmmmmm thought he left Via Kristi Priesthood
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by Aleboss(m): 6:19pm On Mar 24, 2021
They got flogged for playing an intellectual game? This country is doomed
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by godlessmind: 6:19pm On Mar 24, 2021
heendrix:
Nigga felt nothing na or he complain take give you??
you be animal
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by HitRun(m): 6:22pm On Mar 24, 2021
Aleboss:

What kind of stupid post is this?

2 Likes

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by Pemisire2020(m): 6:22pm On Mar 24, 2021
This country nawa ooo
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by JayromWrites: 6:22pm On Mar 24, 2021
Mr Kodgo

wherever you are

koni da fuyen
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by 9jaRealist: 6:23pm On Mar 24, 2021
Aketi2:
A typical catholic priest is the devils incarnate. Forget about their appearance as pious men, its all fake. I have read many testimony of Catholics especially in Europe. The one that shook me most was the 12 year old girl that was sent to convent to become a Nun.

Not catholic myself...
But wondering what your CRUDE RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY has to do with anything. SMH
>

1 Like

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by Ndipe(m): 6:23pm On Mar 24, 2021
Did he assault a staff?

illicit:
Well no matter what, I don't support Corporal punishment but what if a student assaults a staff....

1 Like

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by Alexa77(m): 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
Goldeno:
this is a lie
only a naija parent can beat his child like that.
at school they either beat you on your backside or palms
this is the work of his father
tel this lie to the whites no we here wey follow go the school

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by KanuSE: 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
Nigerians fail to evolve.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by ZeddyR: 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
Aleboss:
Is he supposed to play the intellectual game in the classroom

1 Like

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by Mikepascal(m): 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
For my school all the teachers involve must collect ooh!

In fact dem neva born the stupid teacher wey go try this for my school ���l
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by KanuSE: 6:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
illicit:
Well no matter what, I don't support Corporal punishment but what if a student assaults a staff....

There's no justification for flogging a student like this.

1 Like

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by alfasexy: 6:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
a zoo
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
GodWrites:

You type like a fanatical Catholic, and a cattle rearer who time traveled from the 13th century.

This is 2021 sir, and anyone that degrades you to the level of a lowland animal, by intentionally and repeatedly inflicting pain unto you deserves to be sued and jailed.

What useless discipline and perseverance are you going to achieve through inflicting of pain? That's trauma and it has altered your perception of life, and you seriously need rehabilitation. Please, I'm not saying this as an insult, as I'm into mental health.

There are far better techniques use to build this amazing qualities, and you don't need to treat one like a cow.

We are humans,
guy use brain he is against the beating.just calm down read and comprehend it

1 Like

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by KanuSE: 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
ZeddyR:
Is he supposed to play the intellectual game in the classroom

The punishment is disproportionate to what the student did.
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by bewla(m): 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2021
danny360:

I wonder if you would have said that, if your son or brother was the one in that picture. Local African mentality. You don't try this nonsense in other countries.
spear the rod and what

pls remind me of that Bible verse

1 Like

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by Tannhauser(m): 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2021
mrdharkchild:
I went through a missionary school and I OK /certify that flogging and punishments as means of proper discipline.
Before you get into a missionary school or a minor seminary, prepare your mind that you are sending your child to a correctional facility.
Those marks are even small self. It'll heal in no time.
If it's a student that flogs u like that, the school has a disciplinary committee, direct it to them, than share the pics and bring the matter to the internet. This will only facilitate your expulsion.
Missionary schools is a military school in disguise, where u learn perseverance, discipline, as a man.
Indomie generations would never understand. All they care about is defaming and sabotaging the names of missionary schools. but to what end?
For once the discipline never killed me.
It only made us stronger, and taught us to device means to survive (SOHK).
I fought, I scavenged for food, I took a swollen eye, a swollen face, monkey yansh, slaps, velentino belts, koboko, wire, nepa wire, wood... Name them. I won most fights, I lost some, broken wrists. Learnt how to bend rules, not break them. It was an adventure you can never take out of my life.
When I complained to my parents and they kept me mute, then I knew what I signed up for, the plan was to aim for SS3, or get a school father. It was like a game of Chess and cards.
You can either decide to pay attention to instructions, or suffer d consequences.
Your parents signed u up for it.
If not, take your kids to other schools.
Missionary schools r for discipline. Same as military schools.
No priest is a devils incarnate.
Check your forms of undertaking.

I went through lumen Christi, uromi.
Commisioners and top politicians usually dump their kids in my school, even some kids from abroad, to b corrected.

From my jss1 till SSS1 I was hated and flogged, the picture posted above is a child's play flogging.
I encouraged myself, consoled myself, learnt alot of lessons from that school.
I don't have a single Cain or koboko or wire mark on my body today.

We even learnt how to persevere with the punishments and bear the pain, and even turned it to a joke.
When flogged, we'd bone (which is d word we used back then) the cane, it became fun. And for 6years.
Today I use those punishments as exercise in my early mornings.

We learnt how to manage suffering, because it is by suffering that character is birthed.
This generation don't know how to manage when suffering, it's y many marriages, when the men lose their source of income, the woman leaves.

This generation, at the slightest frustrations and discomfort, they feed it to the internet to defame others and spread spiteful rumors and most especially, commit suicide.

We r men, we were built to b strong and masculine.
If you don't know how to take a Cain, how to fight, how to take a punch, how to manage pain, how to frog jump, how to be tough, then try the feminine gender.
Thank u.

God bless you brother...product of a seminary speaking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by EXOUSIAng: 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2021
I am proudly Gabrielite... MSG went to the grave with Father Angus Fraser... Everything died when the white man died....
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by Tvoice: 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
Omo , all dis teachers sef na wa ooO, dia anger don dey too much diz dayz ooO , if dis student kon do weitin pass playing chess nkor , omo na ply wood go end am oooooO make dem take am easy oOo , any ways na Buhari still cos am , transfer of aggression, I dey my house come beat me grin
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by dominique(f): 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
Playing chess while a class is in session, what kind of disrespectful spoilt brats are parents of nowadays raising?
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by JohnSin97: 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2021
Most africans are suffering from PTSD.
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by Jackmj(m): 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2021
danny360:

This country can never improve with evil minded people like you. Since this beating proves strength I guys we should strengthen your children if you have any. Or probably strengthen you too.
grin
danny360:

This country can never improve with evil minded people like you. Since this beating proves strength I guys we should strengthen your children if you have any. Or probably strengthen you too.
Hahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) / Lizard Scare In Unilorin : Students And Lecturers Run For Their Lives / Two Female UNIBEN Students Hit By an Army Vehicle. One Confirmed Dead [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.