Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) (46518 Views)

WAEC Students Destroy School Building After Being Duped By Principal In Edo / 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) / Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by Tvoice: 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2021
dominique:
Playing chess while a class is in session, what kind of disrespectful spoilt brats are parents of nowadays raising?

If na ur picking dem butcher like dis , na dis wan u go talk abi ? Are there no other corpora punishment again in dis world? Khia .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by Farki: 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2021
mrdharkchild:
I went through a missionary school and I OK /certify that flogging and punishments as means of proper discipline.
Before you get into a missionary school or a minor seminary, prepare your mind that you are sending your child to a correctional facility.
Those marks are even small self. It'll heal in no time.
If it's a student that flogs u like that, the school has a disciplinary committee, direct it to them, than share the pics and bring the matter to the internet. This will only facilitate your expulsion.
Missionary schools is a military school in disguise, where u learn perseverance, discipline, as a man.
Indomie generations would never understand. All they care about is defaming and sabotaging the names of missionary schools. but to what end?
For once the discipline never killed me.
It only made us stronger, and taught us to device means to survive (SOHK).
I fought, I scavenged for food, I took a swollen eye, a swollen face, monkey yansh, slaps, velentino belts, koboko, wire, nepa wire, wood... Name them. I won most fights, I lost some, broken wrists. Learnt how to bend rules, not break them. It was an adventure you can never take out of my life.
When I complained to my parents and they kept me mute, then I knew what I signed up for, the plan was to aim for SS3, or get a school father. It was like a game of Chess and cards.
You can either decide to pay attention to instructions, or suffer d consequences.
Your parents signed u up for it.
If not, take your kids to other schools.
Missionary schools r for discipline. Same as military schools.
No priest is a devils incarnate.
Check your forms of undertaking.

I went through lumen Christi, uromi.
Commisioners and top politicians usually dump their kids in my school, even some kids from abroad, to b corrected.

From my jss1 till SSS1 I was hated and flogged, the picture posted above is a child's play flogging.
I encouraged myself, consoled myself, learnt alot of lessons from that school.
I don't have a single Cain or koboko or wire mark on my body today.

We even learnt how to persevere with the punishments and bear the pain, and even turned it to a joke.
When flogged, we'd bone (which is d word we used back then) the cane, it became fun. And for 6years.
Today I use those punishments as exercise in my early mornings.

We learnt how to manage suffering, because it is by suffering that character is birthed.
This generation don't know how to manage when suffering, it's y many marriages, when the men lose their source of income, the woman leaves.

This generation, at the slightest frustrations and discomfort, they feed it to the internet to defame others and spread spiteful rumors and most especially, commit suicide.

We r men, we were built to b strong and masculine.
If you don't know how to take a Cain, how to fight, how to take a punch, how to manage pain, how to frog jump, how to be tough, then try the feminine gender.
Thank u.

Thank goodness I'm an atheist.

Religious people and their fetish for needless suffering and wickedness really explains why many people who go to missionary schools suffer and come back with mental problems.

That's why Catholic schools will treat pupils like animals and still preach about mercy and good works.

They will abuse in every way possible and justify it with their erotic desire for beatings.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by GodWrites: 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2021
ifyken:

guy use brain he is against the beating.just calm down read and comprehend it

Actually quoted the wrong person, and it seems the original comment has been deleted. The monika knows himself!
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by Pemisire2020(m): 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2021
The principal and the teacher are under the influence of Marijuana �
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by Llight101(m): 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2021
Playing chess in class?
Why!!!
Some of these boys are just so stubborn. Those that attend Boarding Schools can attest to this.
There is something they are not telling us....the dialogue between the boys and the teacher.

Let's hear from both sides.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by Farki: 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2021
dominique:
Playing chess while a class is in session, what kind of disrespectful spoilt brats are parents of nowadays raising?

Did you read the post? He isn't taking the course and asked to leave, the teacher forced him to stay and so his mind wouldn't be idle he played chess with his friend who was also not taking the class.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by Llight101(m): 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2021
Farki:

Thank goodness I'm an atheist.

Religious people and their fetish for needless suffering and wickedness really explains why many people who go to missionary schools suffer and come back with mental problems.

That's why Catholic schools will treat pupils like animals and still preach about mercy and good works.

They will abuse in every way possible and justify it with their erotic desire for beatings.

You're no atheist, you're just discombobulated.
Only the foolish say there is no God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by Chijeep(m): 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2021
grin grin
This kin beating they sweet oooo...
go to market because of upcoming yahoo boy.
share koboko 2 2 to evil teachers and then used it to flog Yahoo out of the boy.
I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS A TEACHER, THIS KIN BEATING I USED TO SUPPORT AM WITH MY FLAUNT KICK....lol

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by The5DME(m): 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2021
[q[s]uote author=dominique post=100177775]Playing chess while a class is in session, what kind of disrespectful spoilt brats are parents of nowadays raising? [/quote][/s]

1 Like

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by Farki: 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2021
bewla:
spear the rod and what

pls remind me of that Bible verse

Deuteronomy 21:18-21

If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:

Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;

And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.

And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by gnobuuma81: 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2021
danny360:

I wonder if you would have said that, if your son or brother was the one in that picture. Local African mentality. You don't try this nonsense in other countries.
But this is Africa, we have our cultural values

1 Like

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by illicit(m): 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2021
KanuSE:

There's no justification for flogging a student like this.
I am a teacher, I seldom use corporal punishment but if a student should ever confront me personally, I will beat him more than this....

And I will wait for the parents and the Police

1 Like

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by Farki: 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2021
Chijeep:
grin grin
This kin beating they sweet oooo...
go to market because of upcoming yahoo boy.
share koboko 2 2 to evil teachers and the used it to flog Yahoo out of the boy.
I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS A TEACHER, THIS KIN BEATING I USED TO SUPPORT AM WITH MY FLAUNT KICK....lol

You have a serious mental problem, you're even celebrating this nonsense with lies undecided

No wonder the rest of the world sees us as animals.

I'm just glad you're not a teacher anymore so you can't ruin the future generations any longer.

3 Likes

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by illicit(m): 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2021
Ndipe:
Did he assault a staff?

I wasn't talking about him....
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by KanuSE: 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
illicit:

I am a teacher, I seldom use corporal punishment but if a student should ever confront me personally, I will beat him more than this....

You have no rights to flog/beat any student - it's barbaric.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2021
Wicked chicha
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by Farki: 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2021
Llight101:

You're no atheist, you're just discombobulated.
Only the foolish say there is no God.

Using big words you just learned today abi? undecided

The very smart people of Nigeria, one of the most religious in the world, I wonder how their belief has helped them.

If religious people weren't such bloodthirsty hypocrites this nonsense would have died off in a generation.
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by bewla(m): 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2021
Farki:

If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:

Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;

And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.

And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.
Kai what a Verse
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by Buffalo2(m): 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2021
heendrix:
Nigga felt nothing na or he complain take give you??
. They guy I see in this pix go dey form KING KONG while the trashing lasted
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by 9jaRealist: 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2021
luminouz:
Criminals are bred because they were beaten? Are you high bro? grin

Old school correction from school and home was what saved most of us from being criminals today.

One Alli guy of 21 years just shot dead 10 people in the US,where they don't beat kids. So what's your point?

While “bandits” and “herdsmen” kill more than 10 people practically everyday in Nigeria, where they beat kids... shocked

Dude, the reason for gun violence in the US is the prevalence of guns, not the lack of corporal punishment...
In fact, if you beat some kids in the US, they are more (not less) likely to return with their guns and snuff you out.

Japan prohibits corporal punishment in schools....
And the Japanese are among the world’s best-behaved persons, and Japan a PEACEFUL nation, with relatively little crime.

Corporal punishment, most especially against kids, is simply BARBARIC!
>

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2021
GodWrites:

Actually quoted the wrong person, and it seems the original comment has been deleted. The monika knows himself!
okay sorry for the insult
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by just2endowed: 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2021
I remember my ss3 days, we were writing NECO exams... The NECO official in charge of our school walked up to my sit during maths exams and asked why I didn't report the guy sitting in front of me was cheating another person in front of him. I told him I didn't know and I wasn't looking as I was very busy with my own paper. He still insisted why I didn't tell him. I told him it's not my duty to check if a student is cheating or not.

Before you know what this man gave me the loudest slap in exam all that everyone shouted. I felt daze couldn't see. But I later gain myself. The useless invigilatot seize my paper and shouting am rude. I didn't get back my paper till last minute. Because of that, no one pass maths in the whole school as the maths result was never released (withheld) because of that singular incident.
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by luminouz(m): 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2021
9jaRealist:

While “bandits” and “herdsmen” kill more than 10 people practically everyday in Nigeria, where they beat kids... shocked

Dude, the reason for gun violence in the US is the prevalence of guns, not the lack of corporal punishment...
In fact, if you beat some kids in the US, they are more (not less) likely to return with their guns and snuff you out.

Japan prohibits corporal punishment in schools....
And the Japanese are among the world’s best-behaved persons, and Japan a PEACEFUL nation, with relatively little crime.

Corporal punishment, most especially against kids, is simply BARBARIC!
>

You still aren't getting it. So bye bye Sir.

1 Like

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by 9jaRealist: 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2021
gnobuuma81:

grin grin grin

That’s what they say while they are queuing at embassies for visas...smh
>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by Farki: 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2021
gnobuuma81:

This isn't any yeye cultural value, Europeans imported the practice of whipping to keep slaves in check and using their own imported Catholic religion to justify it.

The main difference between Africa and the rest of the world is that Africa chooses to remain backwards and continue what the Europeans started.

1 Like

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by KanuSE: 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2021
gnobuuma81:

...and beating or destroying the skin of the African child is one of our values?

Don't you guys think before you open your mouths.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by gnykelly(m): 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2021
mrdharkchild:
I went through a missionary school and I OK /certify that flogging and punishments as means of proper discipline.
Before you get into a missionary school or a minor seminary, prepare your mind that you are sending your child to a correctional facility.
Those marks are even small self. It'll heal in no time.
If it's a student that flogs u like that, the school has a disciplinary committee, direct it to them, than share the pics and bring the matter to the internet. This will only facilitate your expulsion.
Missionary schools is a military school in disguise, where u learn perseverance, discipline, as a man.
Indomie generations would never understand. All they care about is defaming and sabotaging the names of missionary schools. but to what end?
For once the discipline never killed me.
It only made us stronger, and taught us to device means to survive (SOHK).
I fought, I scavenged for food, I took a swollen eye, a swollen face, monkey yansh, slaps, velentino belts, koboko, wire, nepa wire, wood... Name them. I won most fights, I lost some, broken wrists. Learnt how to bend rules, not break them. It was an adventure you can never take out of my life.
When I complained to my parents and they kept me mute, then I knew what I signed up for, the plan was to aim for SS3, or get a school father. It was like a game of Chess and cards.
You can either decide to pay attention to instructions, or suffer d consequences.
Your parents signed u up for it.
If not, take your kids to other schools.
Missionary schools r for discipline. Same as military schools.
No priest is a devils incarnate.
Check your forms of undertaking.

I went through lumen Christi, uromi.
Commisioners and top politicians usually dump their kids in my school, even some kids from abroad, to b corrected.

From my jss1 till SSS1 I was hated and flogged, the picture posted above is a child's play flogging.
I encouraged myself, consoled myself, learnt alot of lessons from that school.
I don't have a single Cain or koboko or wire mark on my body today.

We even learnt how to persevere with the punishments and bear the pain, and even turned it to a joke.
When flogged, we'd bone (which is d word we used back then) the cane, it became fun. And for 6years.
Today I use those punishments as exercise in my early mornings.

We learnt how to manage suffering, because it is by suffering that character is birthed.
This generation don't know how to manage when suffering, it's y many marriages, when the men lose their source of income, the woman leaves.

This generation, at the slightest frustrations and discomfort, they feed it to the internet to defame others and spread spiteful rumors and most especially, commit suicide.

We r men, we were built to b strong and masculine.
If you don't know how to take a Cain, how to fight, how to take a punch, how to manage pain, how to frog jump, how to be tough, then try the feminine gender.
Thank u.

you are sick. you think you are disciplined.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by RealEzee(m): 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2021
Just for playing chess, as in chess? Not even pS ooo if na pS nko? We way go organize chess competition like Dat sef, da school is messed up abeg
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by EXOUSIAng: 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2021
lecowas:

How long do we have to live in this world, do we have to spend the little days we have in pains and suffering? Most kids hate education because of the epistles u have written above, still it doesn’t make u the strongest man or the richest man on earth . Mtcheeew
I went to MSG, Montero who is a french teacher was employed during my days in JSS2.... Very wicked man.... Fr.Angus Fraser of blessed memory never tolerated this but.... MSG na semi military school....
Yes we went through hell, but looking back now I remember the adventures and laugh... we had stories, most kids now don't even have stories...
I was in Kalemba house, same house 2Face Idibia was when he was in MSG....
Mr Emonye, Chalaza, Belle, Zues, Scorpion.... those were Nightmares back in school....
Mr Major was my form master.
We SUFFERED BUT WHAT WE WENT THROUGH MADE US BETTER. Governors, Generals, Deputy. governors, ministers all send their kids to MSG despite the brutality, they were guaranteed discipline.

1 Like

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by illicit(m): 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2021
KanuSE:

You have no rights to flog/beat any student - it's barbaric.

Does a student have a right to assault me?

They can't assault their dad or elders at home....

I will barbaric any student that tries such with me
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by toplinetrtrend: 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2021
danny360:

I wonder if you would have said that, if your son or brother was the one in that picture. Local African mentality. You don't try this nonsense in other countries.

If you train your child well at home, he won't go to school to be playing games during school time.

1 Like

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by 9jaRealist: 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2021
Farki:

Religion has been used to justify violence since time immemorial...
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lizard Scare In Unilorin : Students And Lecturers Run For Their Lives / Two Female UNIBEN Students Hit By an Army Vehicle. One Confirmed Dead [photo] / Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.