Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) (46517 Views)

WAEC Students Destroy School Building After Being Duped By Principal In Edo / 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) / Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by terabyte002: 11:40pm On Mar 24, 2021
Social Media don take over our sanity in this part of the world........I just understand why dem put "the labour of our heroes past, shall never be in vain for Nigeria item" because they knew remaining generation would not get any sense than to scam people, do ritual, fuvk olosho, flaunt 6 pack, show breast, get paid and all.

Dem even born you well to look your teacher face, and even parents back then regards school as corrective institution aside from the learn but it seems 99% of young parents this days are happy to raise Olosho, scammer, ritualist, criminals from birth.
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by luminouz(m): 11:40pm On Mar 24, 2021
maasoap:

But in this case, someone else's child was brutalised. And those devils don't beat their own children like that at home. In fact, they don't beat them at all

How do you know they don't beat their kids bro?

Just let it slide.
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by unmask: 11:40pm On Mar 24, 2021
paulolee:
hear from both sides of the story...u making it seens asif the kid did nothing to get such whipping...
some kids are agents of demon for real..
Actually, nothing the kid should do should warrant such whipping. The worst is if he killed someone he should be handed to the police.

Those marks will be on his body for life
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by luminouz(m): 11:41pm On Mar 24, 2021
terabyte002:
Social Media don take over our sanity in this part of the world........I just understand why dem put "the labour of our heroes past, shall never be in vain for Nigeria item" because they knew remaining generation would not get any sense than to scam people, do ritual, fuvk olosho, flaunt 6 pack, show breast, get paid and all.

Dem even born you well to look your teacher face, and even parents back then regards school as corrective institution aside from the learn but it seems 99% of young parents this days are happy to raise Olosho, scammer, ritualist, criminals from birth.
Maasoap... This is for you
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by luminouz(m): 11:41pm On Mar 24, 2021
unmask:
Actually, nothing the kid should do should warrant such whipping. The worst is if he killed someone he should be handed to the police.

Those marks will be on his body for life

They are welts. They will heal bro

And what do you think the police do to killers? You don't think they beat them or you think they offer them malt and milk?

You guys would make terrible parents. Social media has made y'all weak.
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by unmask: 11:46pm On Mar 24, 2021
mrdharkchild:
I went through a missionary school and I OK /certify that flogging and punishments as means of proper discipline.
Before you get into a missionary school or a minor seminary, prepare your mind that you are sending your child to a correctional facility.
Those marks are even small self. It'll heal in no time.
If it's a student that flogs u like that, the school has a disciplinary committee, direct it to them, than share the pics and bring the matter to the internet. This will only facilitate your expulsion.
Missionary schools is a military school in disguise, where u learn perseverance, discipline, as a man.
Indomie generations would never understand. All they care about is defaming and sabotaging the names of missionary schools. but to what end?
For once the discipline never killed me.
It only made us stronger, and taught us to device means to survive (SOHK).
I fought, I scavenged for food, I took a swollen eye, a swollen face, monkey yansh, slaps, velentino belts, koboko, wire, nepa wire, wood... Name them. I won most fights, I lost some, broken wrists. Learnt how to bend rules, not break them. It was an adventure you can never take out of my life.
When I complained to my parents and they kept me mute, then I knew what I signed up for, the plan was to aim for SS3, or get a school father. It was like a game of Chess and cards.
You can either decide to pay attention to instructions, or suffer d consequences.
Your parents signed u up for it.
If not, take your kids to other schools.
Missionary schools r for discipline. Same as military schools.
No priest is a devils incarnate.
Check your forms of undertaking.

I went through lumen Christi, uromi.
Commisioners and top politicians usually dump their kids in my school, even some kids from abroad, to b corrected.

From my jss1 till SSS1 I was hated and flogged, the picture posted above is a child's play flogging.
I encouraged myself, consoled myself, learnt alot of lessons from that school.
I don't have a single Cain or koboko or wire mark on my body today.

We even learnt how to persevere with the punishments and bear the pain, and even turned it to a joke.
When flogged, we'd bone (which is d word we used back then) the cane, it became fun. And for 6years.
Today I use those punishments as exercise in my early mornings.

We learnt how to manage suffering, because it is by suffering that character is birthed.
This generation don't know how to manage when suffering, it's y many marriages, when the men lose their source of income, the woman leaves.

This generation, at the slightest frustrations and discomfort, they feed it to the internet to defame others and spread spiteful rumors and most especially, commit suicide.

We r men, we were built to b strong and masculine.
If you don't know how to take a Cain, how to fight, how to take a punch, how to manage pain, how to frog jump, how to be tough, then try the feminine gender.
Thank u.
That you were flogged that way doesn't make it right. Stop glorifying cruelty. Our archaic ways of doing things is plain stupid. Why flog a child you want to correct, when there are several ways to punish them without disfiguring their bodies?

You also lied about the marks. They go nowhere.....I still have marks on my back years later. Guess what? I was flogged for what I didn't do.
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by unmask: 11:50pm On Mar 24, 2021
luminouz:

They are welts. They will heal bro

And what do you think the police do to killers? You don't think they beat them or you think they offer them malt and milk?

You guys would make terrible parents. Social media has made y'all weak.
welts my foot.....years later your so called welts are still visible on my back.

You don't flog a child that way and say you want to correct them. There are a million and one ways to punish them that doesn't involve drawing marks all over their body.
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by unmask: 11:54pm On Mar 24, 2021
terabyte002:

The ones that were flogged are your heartless politicians today. If you have too many scammers and oloshos....it is what your leaders brought by making it difficult for young people to grow in the right way when they denied them the infrastructure to aid such growth.

An idle mind is the devil's workshop isn't just a saying.
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by manitoba(m): 11:55pm On Mar 24, 2021
With all those stupid corporal punishment they gave you, have you made it in life more than those who grew up in love?

Africans and Nigerians just hate themselves.

I am a parent and if any teacher try this nonsense with my wards, the teacher will definitely end up in jail at the least.

mrdharkchild:
I went through a missionary school and I OK /certify that flogging and punishments as means of proper discipline.
Before you get into a missionary school or a minor seminary, prepare your mind that you are sending your child to a correctional facility.
Those marks are even small self. It'll heal in no time.
If it's a student that flogs u like that, the school has a disciplinary committee, direct it to them, than share the pics and bring the matter to the internet. This will only facilitate your expulsion.
Missionary schools is a military school in disguise, where u learn perseverance, discipline, as a man.
Indomie generations would never understand. All they care about is defaming and sabotaging the names of missionary schools. but to what end?
For once the discipline never killed me.
It only made us stronger, and taught us to device means to survive (SOHK).
I fought, I scavenged for food, I took a swollen eye, a swollen face, monkey yansh, slaps, velentino belts, koboko, wire, nepa wire, wood... Name them. I won most fights, I lost some, broken wrists. Learnt how to bend rules, not break them. It was an adventure you can never take out of my life.
When I complained to my parents and they kept me mute, then I knew what I signed up for, the plan was to aim for SS3, or get a school father. It was like a game of Chess and cards.
You can either decide to pay attention to instructions, or suffer d consequences.
Your parents signed u up for it.
If not, take your kids to other schools.
Missionary schools r for discipline. Same as military schools.
No priest is a devils incarnate.
Check your forms of undertaking.

I went through lumen Christi, uromi.
Commisioners and top politicians usually dump their kids in my school, even some kids from abroad, to b corrected.

From my jss1 till SSS1 I was hated and flogged, the picture posted above is a child's play flogging.
I encouraged myself, consoled myself, learnt alot of lessons from that school.
I don't have a single Cain or koboko or wire mark on my body today.

We even learnt how to persevere with the punishments and bear the pain, and even turned it to a joke.
When flogged, we'd bone (which is d word we used back then) the cane, it became fun. And for 6years.
Today I use those punishments as exercise in my early mornings.

We learnt how to manage suffering, because it is by suffering that character is birthed.
This generation don't know how to manage when suffering, it's y many marriages, when the men lose their source of income, the woman leaves.

This generation, at the slightest frustrations and discomfort, they feed it to the internet to defame others and spread spiteful rumors and most especially, commit suicide.

We r men, we were built to b strong and masculine.
If you don't know how to take a Cain, how to fight, how to take a punch, how to manage pain, how to frog jump, how to be tough, then try the feminine gender.
Thank u.
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by unmask: 12:01am On Mar 25, 2021
mrdharkchild:

U are just 1 of a kaZillion people.
I ain't majority, so r u.
Talk is always cheap, but the REALITY is all that matters.
Been beaten like this don't reduce u to a cow.
In a stage of a man's life he must b made to understand that suffering is a stage of life.

If he can't properly manage it, then at any point in like when it comes, they'd take d cowardly part. Assume a feminine identity, or commit suicide.
But what do I know.
Bring up yours, let me bring up mine.
How well u bring up yours will tell how much the society would be stained morally and socially.
on the contrary being beaten that way would make you submissive when anything becomes too tough you chicken out. Why do you think it is the millennials driving change? They have not been beaten to submission. You have.

You have been so beaten, you don't know your rights. You don't know that you pay the salary's of civil servants and the military and they shouldn't treat you anyhow.

That is why you are submissive to all the wrongs done to you. Because you remember that cane.....

1 Like

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by unmask: 12:04am On Mar 25, 2021
Randy100:
Keep quiet joor. I chop beating Wella for secondary school and it made me a tough guy, I survived where others couldn't. I can't train a weak child. If you must know, my children will chop beating too, they won't die.
Poverty mentality.....because you suffered means your child should? Then don't bother bringing one into the world.

1 Like

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by unmask: 12:16am On Mar 25, 2021
dominique:
Playing chess while a class is in session, what kind of disrespectful spoilt brats are parents of nowadays raising?
raise yours let's see if he or she becomes president. Like a typical Nigerian we don't do a root cause analysis, this is why we keep repeating the same mistakes over and over.

Playing Chess in class is a form of protest. Why the child did it we don't know. Now we won't know whether it is the system in place that needs to be tweaked to prevent a repeat or the boy that needs some counseling or both. We should learn to get to the root of things, it helps to stem a tide.

Counseling is the way to go. But in Nigeria what do you want to counsel, when your counselor is always holding a cane.
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by unmask: 12:19am On Mar 25, 2021
Llight101:
Playing chess in class?
Why!!!
Some of these boys are just so stubborn. Those that attend Boarding Schools can attest to this.
There is something they are not telling us....the dialogue between the boys and the teacher.

Let's hear from both sides.
And what other side of the story are you expecting to hear that will warrant such beating?
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by IYANGBALI: 12:26am On Mar 25, 2021
Thomthom:
While some fuls said it is discipline.. which stupid discipline
discipline my foot. That’s barbaric! Only a beast will do that.

1 Like

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by unmask: 12:35am On Mar 25, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

If you don't want your kid to be corrected in school, then you shouldn't fail in your duty as a parent at home
This is a failure of a teacher as a teacher. Not a parental problem.

The truth is a lot of our teachers have no business teaching. For one they are not mentally capable to carry the burden of influencing the lives of the kids placed under them.

How many students will call this teacher their favorite? Compare to those that take out time to encourage and actively seek to help students. Even if the student is still wayward, at a low point in their life, they would remember that they had/have someone who tried actively to help them and they can reach out to for help. That is the work of a teacher guidance not flogging.

1 Like

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by unmask: 12:43am On Mar 25, 2021
KanuSE:

Don't let us ride on emotions and I clearly understand how brutish some Nigerian teachers can be. The teacher probably asked the student to not leave the class so as to prevent loitering/causing nuisance around the premises.
Good now we are beginning to ask the right questions. Those the school have a policy in place for those not offering a subject? Is there a library that students can go to when they are not offering a subject? What other activities can they give to them to keep their hands full?

The student's dissent has brought out some flaws in the system, but rather than have a wholistic view, they resorted to violence.
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by unmask: 12:46am On Mar 25, 2021
Magmata:

I have no problem with your opinions on what makes a man, but making it appear like an ideal process is what baffles me.

I understand how annoying and frustrating some students can be, but those stripes on that boy symbolizes nothing but hatred and anger.

Beating your students like an animal will only make them rigid not strong. If you owe your manliness to such experience, fine, but are you more manly than your contemporaries without such upbringing?

When you understand why people behave the way they do, you'll not be too hard when correcting them. The motive really matters and this very case is not of correction but damage.

You may not see sense in my submission until yam turned porridge in the process of senseless beating.

very good comment
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by luminouz(m): 12:56am On Mar 25, 2021
unmask:
welts my foot.....years later your so called welts are still visible on my back.

You don't flog a child that way and say you want to correct them. There are a million and one ways to punish them that doesn't involve drawing marks all over their body.

Your first paragraph shows you haven't healed emotionally from the beating you received. Now I get your outbursts. Most times, we were beaten to correct us. The parents may overstep with the beating but I'm sure way back, we as kids did abominable things and prolly stressed our parents,hence the beating. I'm very sure you never repeated what made your folks beat you from then on.

I know there are a million and one ways to correct a child. But I won't prolly know the ones to use now,as I'm not yet a parent. But I know one thing, the correctional beatings I received helped me to stay on the right lane while young.

1 Like

Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by luminouz(m): 1:02am On Mar 25, 2021
unmask:
very good comment

Lol...the dude has a point but you forget that the boy could have flouted orders many times before. The teachers are only human and being a Catholic school, they believe in using the rod to correct a child. The welts are many yes, but the point of it is never to be insanely cruel to students but to teach them core values.

I would have attacked the teacher if the student never did anything wrong. But he did, and the fact that it's on SM right now shows how weak the brother or parents are. Is SM now everything? What stopped them from going to the school and thrashing it out with the principal or the priest? We wanna stay woke and forget core values in the process.

You are angry because your welts never healed. But you never told us what rule you flouted to make you get beaten in the first place. Model students never get beaten unjustly, which makes me wonder, what kind of student/kid were you to your teachers/parents?
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by luminouz(m): 1:05am On Mar 25, 2021
unmask:
This is a failure of a teacher as a teacher. Not a parental problem.

The truth is a lot of our teachers have no business teaching. For one they are not mentally capable to carry the burden of influencing the lives of the kids placed under them.

How many students will call this teacher their favorite? Compare to those that take out time to encourage and actively seek to help students. Even if the student is still wayward, at a low point in their life, they would remember that they had/have someone who tried actively to help them and they can reach out to for help. That is the work of a teacher guidance not flogging.

I don't agree with you. In as much as the teachers are still humans, you as the student never obeyed the rule, that was why they beat you.
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by unmask: 1:06am On Mar 25, 2021
luminouz:

Your first paragraph shows you haven't healed emotionally from the beating you received. Now I get your outbursts. Most times, we were beaten to correct us. The parents may overstep with the beating but I'm sure way back, we as kids did abominable things and prolly stressed our parents,hence the beating. I'm very sure you never repeated what made your folks beat you from then on.

I know there are a million and one ways to correct a child. But I won't prolly know the ones to use now,as I'm not yet a parent. But I know one thing, the correctional beatings I received helped me to stay on the right lane while young.
Your first sentence is wrong....I don't hold a grudge. And I have since forgotten the incident.

Secondly my parents did flog me, but it didn't stop me from committing the crime. I Just found more innovative ways to not get caught.

What actually stuck were the words of encouragement and insights.

I stole money from my mom once. On any day she would have beaten me and I would have done it again. What she did was gather my friends and told them what I did. From that day I understood what impact stealing was on those around me on myself and their perception of me. That had a 100 times more impact on me than any beating I ever received.
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by unmask: 1:10am On Mar 25, 2021
luminouz:

I don't agree with you. In as much as the teachers are still humans, you as the student never obeyed the rule, that was why they beat you.
That is why they are teenagers.....they are in their experimental years as a teacher, you should guide them to not make wrong decisions..... Not flog them to stupor.

I doubt if anyone who looks inward truthfully can actually say it was the flogging they received that made them better.
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by luminouz(m): 1:10am On Mar 25, 2021
unmask:
raise yours let's see if he or she becomes president. Like a typical Nigerian we don't do a root cause analysis, this is why we keep repeating the same mistakes over and over.

Playing Chess in class is a form of protest. Why the child did it we don't know. Now we won't know whether it is the system in place that needs to be tweaked to prevent a repeat or the boy that needs some counseling or both. We should learn to get to the root of things, it helps to stem a tide.

Counseling is the way to go. But in Nigeria what do you want to counsel, when your counselor is always holding a cane.

Damn! In your haste to sound modern, you resorted to abuse like most emotional Nigerians and you even exonerated the boy? So a student playing chess in class during a lecture is protesting about what? Should that be the right question to even ask?

I have seen how you keep forgetting one thing. That child wasn't beaten for nothing. It shows not only lax parental training but disrespect for constituted authority. The latter can't be confined by the school.

Damn!!! You are one emotional dude
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by unmask: 1:16am On Mar 25, 2021
luminouz:

Lol...the dude has a point but you forget that the boy could have flouted orders many times before. The teachers are only human and being a Catholic school, they believe in using the rod to correct a child. The welts are many yes, but the point of it is never to be insanely cruel to students but to teach them core values.

I would have attacked the teacher if the student never did anything wrong. But he did, and the fact that it's on SM right now shows how weak the brother or parents are. Is SM now everything? What stopped them from going to the school and thrashing it out with the principal or the priest? We wanna stay woke and forget core values in the process.

You are angry because your welts never healed. But you never told us what rule you flouted to make you get beaten in the first place. Model students never get beaten unjustly, which makes me wonder, what kind of student/kid were you to your teachers/parents?
it's on social media to create awareness of what is still going wrong in schools.

On the contrary I am not angry. And the unfortunate thing was I did nothing wrong. I was falsely accused and without any investigation was flogged.
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by luminouz(m): 1:19am On Mar 25, 2021
unmask:
it's on social media to create awareness of what is still going wrong in schools.

On the contrary I am not angry. And the unfortunate thing was I did nothing wrong. I was falsely accused and without any investigation was flogged.

Your first paragraph sounds noble but people have turned it into some clout chasing BS.

Second paragraph sounds bad if true, but then, life happens. Hope you got your revenge on the false accuser sha?
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by luminouz(m): 1:22am On Mar 25, 2021
unmask:
That is why they are teenagers.....they are in their experimental years as a teacher, you should guide them to not make wrong decisions..... Not flog them to stupor.

I doubt if anyone who looks inward truthfully can actually say it was the flogging they received that made them better.

Your second paragraph is so ME. I'm a witness that overindulgence and pampering made children grow up as entitled, cultureless brats. I was taught from scratch to behave while in school,so I never had issues with any teacher.

First paragraph is funny. Teenagers need to be corrected,with cane, before they lose the last of their conscience. That's the teacher's experimental cure for the students negative experimentation. The positive ones get awards and scholarships.
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by unmask: 1:24am On Mar 25, 2021
luminouz:

Damn! In your haste to sound modern, you resorted to abuse like most emotional Nigerians and you even exonerated the boy? So a student playing chess in class during a lecture is protesting about what? Should that be the right question to even ask?

I have seen how you keep forgetting one thing. That child wasn't beaten for nothing. It shows not only lax parental training but disrespect for constituted authority. The latter can't be confined by the school.

Damn!!! You are one emotional dude
A student playing chess in class is wrong, but why was the child playing chess?

When you get to a corporate environment say a bank and one of your staff steals, would your first course of action be to fire the staff or investigate what pushed the staff to steal?

My positiin is this
- Child playing chess in class is wrong.
- Beating the child like an animal for playing chess in class is wrong.
- Right course of action is counsel the child and explain why you would need to punish him for his offence (punishment that doesn't involve flogging)
- win win for everyone.
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by unmask: 1:25am On Mar 25, 2021
luminouz:

Your second paragraph is so ME. I'm a witness that overindulgence and pampering made children grow up as entitled, cultureless brats. I was taught from scratch to behave while in school,so I never had issues with any teacher.

First paragraph is funny. Teenagers need to be corrected,with cane, before they lose the last of their conscience. That's the teacher's experimental cure for the students negative experimentation. The positive ones get awards and scholarships.
That's archaic and I am sure studies will show that they are ineffective
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by unmask: 1:27am On Mar 25, 2021
luminouz:

Your first paragraph sounds noble but people have turned it into some clout chasing BS.

Second paragraph sounds bad if true, but then, life happens. Hope you got your revenge on the false accuser sha?
Revenge ke? My anger lasts at most a day.....then becomes water under the bridge. Can't even remember the names.
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by luminouz(m): 1:32am On Mar 25, 2021
unmask:
A student playing chess in class is wrong, but why was the child playing chess?

When you get to a corporate environment say a bank and one of your staff steals, would your first course of action be to fire the staff or investigate what pushed the staff to steal?

My positiin is this
- Child playing chess in class is wrong.
- Beating the child like an animal for playing chess in class is wrong.
- Right course of action is counsel the child and explain why you would need to punish him for his offence (punishment that doesn't involve flogging)
- win win for everyone.

Your analogy even made your opinion worse. A bank fires a thieving staff immediately he/she is caught. The only other thing is to recover the stolen funds. Why on earth would you start asking why the theft took place when stealing is the number one sin in a financial institution. What reason would be feasible enough to justify stealing in a BANK as a staff? Can't you see that your case study is very wrong? If it's my personal business, I could ask him but what if that staff has a history of fraud and has been forgiven many times? (just like that boy must have been misbehaving upandan with his unserious chess games).

My position is this:

I believe in 'spare the rod and spoil the child' rule. The only exception is when the child is well behaved. A teenager has almost formed his own mindset and mentality and are at their most rebellious. For him to play chess while class goes on, shows a total disrespect to authority. How do we know how he behaves at home too? The school gave him capital punishment. I believe he won't play that chess tomorrow while class is ongoing. Lesson learnt. Win win for everyone.
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by luminouz(m): 1:34am On Mar 25, 2021
unmask:
Revenge ke? My anger lasts at most a day.....then becomes water under the bridge. Can't even remember the names.

That's where we are different. I don't talk, I act. I would have cornered that mudafucker and enacted my own revenge. That's the only way I can be comfortable seeing those welts on my body. Because my accuser has his own too, given by me.
Re: Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) by luminouz(m): 1:38am On Mar 25, 2021
unmask:
That's archaic and I am sure studies will show that they are ineffective

Archaic according to who?

The school is not the only institution you know. The home is another. So if his parents beat him like that too, you will take them to court?

They were and still are damned effective. The little decorum and cultural values still retained by our generation were forged on the altars of training by our parents and the school. The moral decadence rampant these days ain't due to bad economy alone but also lack of quality moral/ cultural training. You should see how liberalism has made the youths so utterly devoid of morals. They will train their kids like that too. Soon, it would be cool for a son to slap his father,so long he is 18years old.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lizard Scare In Unilorin : Students And Lecturers Run For Their Lives / Two Female UNIBEN Students Hit By an Army Vehicle. One Confirmed Dead [photo] / Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.