Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

My Trip to Budapest | Visited in Feb 2020 and Nov 2023 - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip to Budapest | Visited in Feb 2020 and Nov 2023 (4076 Views)

How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? / How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? / Which Country Have You Visited In The Last Decade? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip to Budapest | Visited in Feb 2020 and Nov 2023 by Mstravelindiva: 3:41am On Mar 25, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
wow!!! I cant wait to move outta this shithole,its so depressing being here

Definitely do your research before leaving though, the grass is not always greener on the other side. You’ll want to know exactly what you’re getting yourself in to before you leave.

Peace, blessings and safe travels friend!

3 Likes

Re: My Trip to Budapest | Visited in Feb 2020 and Nov 2023 by Cybercop2002: 11:37am On Mar 25, 2021
cucumbar:
All these European cities, apart from seeing ancient or historical buildings, what else is there to see?

Me I’m not a fan of museums and historical sites jor.

I’ll rather prefer visits to places like South Africa Kenya or Tanzania where you can explore places like the Serengeti and see these wild animals in their natural habitat, in addition to other stuffs.
i swear nothing special that is y Australia stand out different thing to see wildlife and nature at it best
Re: My Trip to Budapest | Visited in Feb 2020 and Nov 2023 by Mstravelindiva: 12:43am On Mar 26, 2021
Cybercop2002:
i swear nothing special that is y Australia stand out different thing to see wildlife and nature at it best

Everybody has their likes, and not every destination is for everyone. I hope you make it to Australia soon, be sure to share your experience. I’ve heard really great things about it over there.

Safe travels and be well!

1 Like

Re: My Trip to Budapest | Visited in Feb 2020 and Nov 2023 by Cybercop2002: 6:42am On Mar 26, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

Everybody has their likes, and not every destination is for everyone. I hope you make it to Australia soon, be sure to share your experience. I’ve heard really great things about it over there.

Safe travels and be well!
thank i also wish u well in life and eternity

1 Like

Re: My Trip to Budapest | Visited in Feb 2020 and Nov 2023 by Akuruoulo(m): 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2021
GOD ALMIGHTY...I DON'T KNOW HOW ITS GONNA BE DONE, BT ALL I KNOW YOU MUST TO IT FOR YOU.

1 Like

Re: My Trip to Budapest | Visited in Feb 2020 and Nov 2023 by david102(m): 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2021
you seriously need to have a YouTube channel

1 Like

Re: My Trip to Budapest | Visited in Feb 2020 and Nov 2023 by Mstravelindiva: 11:27pm On Mar 27, 2021
david102:
you seriously need to have a YouTube channel

I do, please feel free to follow me: https://youtube.com/channel/UCAYIVz9SCrNeWWDC-X5YB9A

Instagram: @MsTravelinDiva_
TikTok: MsTravelinDiva_

Thank you for your support!

Re: My Trip to Budapest | Visited in Feb 2020 and Nov 2023 by 2Lynx(m): 12:49pm On Mar 29, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

Indeed! It is very economical to travel from country to country in Europe, be it trains, planes or automobiles. That’s one of my recent travel tips.

yeah you are right, most people will think it's so expensive and the fact that you are a lady lol..
but they fail to realize that entering an European country that's among the 26 Schengen countries is like entering the gate of heaven and having access to whatever realms you intend visiting
I hope to be in Budapest....soon

2 Likes

Re: My Trip to Budapest | Visited in Feb 2020 and Nov 2023 by Collins4444: 5:30pm On Mar 29, 2021
Please anyone in need of *Melon (Egusi), peeled and Unpeeled *Maize (white and yellow) *Soya beans *Irish potatoes *sweet potatoes *Carrots *Strawberry *Cabbage *Zobo leaves *Onions and other items, Are available at affordable prices. Reach me on 08164195788
Re: My Trip to Budapest | Visited in Feb 2020 and Nov 2023 by 2Lynx(m): 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2021
how are the people over there... there disposition towards foreigners, his accommodating are they?
the city, can you give a little run down?

1 Like

Re: My Trip to Budapest | Visited in Feb 2020 and Nov 2023 by Mstravelindiva: 1:21am On Mar 30, 2021
2Lynx:

yeah you are right, most people will think it's so expensive and the fact that you are a lady lol..
but they fail to realize that entering an European country that's among the 26 Schengen countries is like entering the gate of heaven and having access to whatever realms you intend visiting
I hope to be in Budapest....soon

Agreed, we like to think of it as “killing several birds with one stone”. grin
Re: My Trip to Budapest | Visited in Feb 2020 and Nov 2023 by Mstravelindiva: 1:25am On Mar 30, 2021
2Lynx:
how are the people over there... there disposition towards foreigners, his accommodating are they?
the city, can you give a little run down?

They were very pleasant and generally helpful when you asked questions or looked lost. Everyone I encountered or interacted with was very nice and friendly.
Re: My Trip to Budapest | Visited in Feb 2020 and Nov 2023 by Masterito(m): 10:48am On Mar 30, 2021
Please I like to know the online platform or freelance platform you use so I can put myself true.
Dliquidmetal:
wow!!! thanks very much for the response, I would do more research on Budapest because I'm planning to emigrate later this year
with a 2000$ monthly income working online,how well would I live there?
Re: My Trip to Budapest | Visited in Feb 2020 and Nov 2023 by AlphaStyles(m): 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
following

1 Like

Re: My Trip to Budapest | Visited in Feb 2020 and Nov 2023 by Mstravelindiva: 1:35am On Mar 31, 2021
AlphaStyles:
following

Thank you for the follow.

1 Like

Re: My Trip to Budapest | Visited in Feb 2020 and Nov 2023 by Mstravelindiva: 5:57pm On May 02, 2021
Here’s a link to my video where I share my trip experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ADNy1vkBIQ
Re: My Trip to Budapest | Visited in Feb 2020 and Nov 2023 by dembejr: 8:28pm On May 02, 2021
You are warmly welcome, After Serengeti we can explore Ngorongoro crater where people live with wild animals, the largest intact caldera in the world (Unesco heritage site). You love history huh, here you will learn the history of human being at Olduvai gorge famously known as the Cradle of Mankind”. Then we can finish our tour with beautiful sighting of Mt Kilimanjaro (the roof of Africa before we end up in Zanzibar to enjoy those beautiful beaches. I can easily tour guide you dada (sis). Karibu (You are welcome)
Mstravelindiva:

I love history and art, as well as, nature. The beauty of travel is the ability to discover and enjoy what you’re passionate about.

You learn a lot about a country, its people and their “why” by visiting and understanding their history. However, I’m glad you know what you prefer to get out of your travels!

BTW, the Serengeti is on my list for 2022, I can’t wait!!!

1 Like

Re: My Trip to Budapest | Visited in Feb 2020 and Nov 2023 by Mstravelindiva: 9:48pm On May 02, 2021
dembejr:
You are warmly welcome, After Serengeti we can explore Ngorongoro crater where people live with wild animals, the largest intact caldera in the world (Unesco heritage site). You love history huh, here you will learn the history of human being at Olduvai gorge famously known as the Cradle of Mankind”. Then we can finish our tour with beautiful sighting of Mt Kilimanjaro (the roof of Africa before we end up in Zanzibar to enjoy those beautiful beaches. I can easily tour guide you dada (sis). Karibu (You are welcome)

I would absolutely LOVE this! I am definitely in need of tour guide and what described would be awesome! Thank You Thank You! I will most definitely reach out to you at the appropriate time.

Until then, take care, be well and safe travels friend!

1 Like

Re: My Trip to Budapest | Visited in Feb 2020 and Nov 2023 by alexvic12: 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2021
What's up? Were you able to?

Dliquidmetal:
wow!!! thanks very much for the response, I would do more research on Budapest because I'm planning to emigrate later this year
with a 2000$ monthly income working online,how well would I live there?
Re: My Trip to Budapest | Visited in Feb 2020 and Nov 2023 by Mstravelindiva: 3:40am On Dec 22, 2023
It’s your girl Ms Travelin Diva (yes I have been away from Nairaland for awhile), but I recently returned from my second visit to Budapest for 6 days and wanted to share!

(Save & Share) Hungary for adventure…Now I finally understand why they call this place the Pearl of the Danube. Had the pest time in Budapest. Have you visited Budapest before? Comment below what your favorite experience was. Here’s a list of what I did (and I know I’m missing a few key spots)

Things I did/visited:
Fisherman’s Bastion
Danube Cruise (go at night, it’s the best time)
Shoes of Danube
Buda Castle
Visited a few night markets (beautiful this time of year)
Jewish Quarters
Széchenyi Chain Bridge
Rode M1 (oldest Metro train in Europe)
Holocaust Memorial Center
Szimpla Kert (#1 Ruin Bar)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip to Budapest | Visited in Feb 2020 and Nov 2023 by Mstravelindiva: 3:43am On Dec 22, 2023
Holocaust Memorial Center, Checking out a ruin bar and sampling their delicious Goulash!

Re: My Trip to Budapest | Visited in Feb 2020 and Nov 2023 by Mstravelindiva: 3:48am On Dec 22, 2023
Wine tasting, walking across the Széchenyi Chain Bridge, the view of the street lights from my hotel room balcony.

1 Like

Re: My Trip to Budapest | Visited in Feb 2020 and Nov 2023 by Mstravelindiva: 3:53am On Dec 22, 2023
Outside of my hotel, view of Danube River as we walked across, me at the top of fisherman bastion and I simply loved how they light of the streets during this time of year!

1 Like

Re: My Trip to Budapest | Visited in Feb 2020 and Nov 2023 by Gerrard59(m): 4:08am On Dec 22, 2023
Mstravelindiva:
Wine tasting, walking across the Széchenyi Chain Bridge, the view of the street lights from my hotel room balcony.

Was this from a recent visit? I ask because you posted some pictures from a wine tasting event somewhere in California. Or are the pictures the same?

That said, you really do love wines. I understand seasons and holidays matter a lot when booking flights to get the best deals, but what do you recommend as the best timeframe to book flights to get the best rates?

1 Like

Re: My Trip to Budapest | Visited in Feb 2020 and Nov 2023 by Mstravelindiva: 4:29am On Dec 22, 2023
Gerrard59:

Was this from a recent visit? I ask because you posted some pictures from a wine tasting event somewhere in California. Or are the pictures the same?

That said, you really do love wines. I understand seasons and holidays matter a lot when booking flights to get the best deals, but what do you recommend as the best timeframe to book flights to get the best rates?

Hey Friend,

Yes this from a recent visit (late Nov) and no the pictures are not the same from my California vacation. You’re very observant because yes I love my wines! Hungarian wines are underrated but are amazingly good, they don’t need to export.

I use Google flights to find the best deals. If the destination is not on sale, I’m not going. I believe in chasing the deals not the destination. I created a YouTube video (link below) on how to score the best flight deals, it’s the only way I can afford to travel so often. I have found domestic flights within both the US and Europe under $50 round trip at times.

Safe travels!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7eVUIMtXd0?si=D3XAIXppGhoaqec9

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Trip to Budapest | Visited in Feb 2020 and Nov 2023 by Gerrard59(m): 5:21am On Dec 22, 2023
Mstravelindiva:

Hey Friend,

Yes this from a recent visit (late Nov) and no the pictures are not the same from my California vacation. You’re very observant because yes I love my wines! Hungarian wines are underrated but are amazingly good, they don’t need to export.

I use Google flights to find the best deals. If the destination is not on sale, I’m not going. I believe in chasing the deals not the destination. I created a YouTube video (link below) on how to score the best flight deals, it’s the only way I can afford to travel so often. I have found domestic flights within both the US and Europe under $50 round trip at times.

Thanks for your reply. It is fascinating you appreciate the taste of Hungarian wines, but see no need to export, at least to places where French or Spanish wines are out of their reach.

The bold, could you please explain it better? Say I am going to go sightseeing in Hong Kong from Japan, what should I focus on? Airlines which offer discounts on trips to Hong Kong from Japan? If no airline does that, I forgo Hong Kong and target the destinations where airlines offer discounted prices?
Re: My Trip to Budapest | Visited in Feb 2020 and Nov 2023 by Mstravelindiva: 11:12am On Dec 22, 2023
Gerrard59:

Thanks for your reply. It is fascinating you appreciate the taste of Hungarian wines, but see no need to export, at least to places where French or Spanish wines are out of their reach.

The bold, could you please explain it better? Say I am going to go sightseeing in Hong Kong from Japan, what should I focus on? Airlines which offer discounts on trips to Hong Kong from Japan? If no airline does that, I forgo Hong Kong and target the destinations where airlines offer discounted prices?

The bold, I wish they would consider exporting, however, that’s a decision by the Hungarian government. So I just stock up when I visit since I can’t get their wines back home.

Second question. Google flights will advise if your flight price is low, normal or high. I aim for the low to normal range and that’s how I know I’m getting the best deal. Not sure if you’ve had a chance to watch my video, but I explain this and also you can set your own budget to only see destinations that fall within your budget criteria.

Btw, Hong Kong is a great destination. I’m headed there and also back to Singapore (I went to SIN this past April) in May. Flights from Japan to HKG should be pretty reasonable (depending on when or time of year you travel) considering the close proximity versus flying from the U.S. for example. Scoot is also a good budget airline to checkout for cheap flights throughout SE Asia, they are owned by Singapore Airlines.

The more flexible you are, the better deals you’ll find.

Safe travels friend!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Final Year Student Of Eksu Lost Their Lives In A Fatal Motor Accident....(photos / How Much Does It Cost To Travel For Holiday In Dubai / Nigerians In Hungary....lets Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.