Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead (71996 Views)

"Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz / Ahneeka Speaks On Masturbating, Teddy And Bambam Toilet Sex And More / “I Used To Suck D**ks When I Was Dead Broke”- Huddah Monroe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by donforeign: 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
Danny50:
If you are ready
Baba I ready..
What do I need to get boss ?
Thanks ..
We fit allign for whatsapp
Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by hucknall: 4:00pm On Mar 30, 2021
Thrash upon Thrash [s]
post=100162432:

Alhamdulillah.
We are always as fine as ever brotherly.
How dey go dey go?
[/s]
Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by Danny50: 10:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
donforeign:

Baba I ready..
What do I need to get boss ?
Thanks ..
We fit allign for whatsapp
So what do you have before we go into proper business.
Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by donforeign: 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2021
Danny50:
So what do you have before we go into proper business.

Baba everything dey, be specific
Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by Danny50: 10:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
donforeign:

Baba everything dey, be specific
I dont want to charge you so just drop anything that comes from your heart then i will brief you the wayforward.
Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by donforeign: 9:48am On Apr 02, 2021
Danny50:
I dont want to charge you so just drop anything that comes from your heart then i will brief you the wayforward.

Baba na airtime I get o.. country hard
Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by Danny50: 9:56am On Apr 02, 2021
donforeign:

Baba na airtime I get o.. country hard
No shaking my man.
Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by donforeign: 3:38pm On Apr 03, 2021
Danny50:
No shaking my man.

How e dey be?
U just dey prolong talk..
Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by Danny50: 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2021
donforeign:

How e dey be? U just dey prolong talk..
Drop me the card so dat we go talk
Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by donforeign: 12:22am On Apr 05, 2021
Danny50:
Drop me the card so dat we go talk
Na nairaland I wan drop u card..
D conversation dn dey boring..
Anyway no p
Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by Danny50: 12:25am On Apr 05, 2021
donforeign:
Na nairaland I wan drop u card.. D conversation dn dey boring.. Anyway no p
slyvestertawo2020@gmail.com
Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by Danny50: 12:27am On Apr 05, 2021
Danny50:
If you drop am i go email you everything you need to know.
Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by donforeign: 7:51am On Apr 26, 2021
Danny50:

Sent a mail, thanks..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson-okojie Represents Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady At An Event / Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) / Venita Akpofure Talks About Her Breast Augmentation Procedure In Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.