Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead (71989 Views)

"Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz / Ahneeka Speaks On Masturbating, Teddy And Bambam Toilet Sex And More / “I Used To Suck D**ks When I Was Dead Broke”- Huddah Monroe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by Allwell96: 11:33am On Mar 24, 2021
donstan18:
If he had died, who would have believed the lady didn’t kill him?

You’ll hide your face in shame as a guy if you happen to hear or read what men around the world do for sex.
In America, they'll do autopsy and the girl will be free immediately.
Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by blackboy(m): 11:39am On Mar 24, 2021
In Nigeria we cant count how many people have just passed out and everyone has gone to bury them or certified them dead.
Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by Kendrick80(m): 11:39am On Mar 24, 2021
femijay8271:
Ricky Rozzay then..

PUSH IT

HUSTLIN

CROSS THE LINE

THE BOSS

IM BAD

FOR DA LOW

HELL ANGELS (STALLEY FT RICK ROSS)

I don forget the rest as I dey lean

BMF

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by Blakpot: 11:40am On Mar 24, 2021
Sipping on sizzurp...
Don't why ppl still risk their lives taking drugs.

Remember the case of P.i.m.p C of UGK, who had sleeping apnea and always took codeine, one day
after drinking it, he just zoned out and never came back.
Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by tiswell(m): 11:41am On Mar 24, 2021
Militant30:
Don't make sex look like war, do your best and if she is not satisfy allow her to go and kill herself somewhere, remember, you can't fill the hole created by God therefore when she started shouting harder harder harder just wear your boxers and walk away.
cheesy

Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by Kholar211: 11:46am On Mar 24, 2021
donstan18:

You’ll hide your face in shame as a guy if you happen to hear or read what men around the world do for sex.
Yankee no be naija
Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by Eillyeillz(m): 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2021
stanliwise:

Baba move jare...
Calling Rick Ross a kid makes you what?
Rick Ross we know, who are you?

Thought as much, kids with smartphones and free WiFi.

The internet!!!
Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2021
only wimps pass out during sex.
Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
Hope Slawormiir sees this.
Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:41pm On Mar 24, 2021
younglleo:
Pls who have the pdf of wedlock of the gods..
Pls i need the novel soo bad cry cry cry
And i no get money to buy from Amazon

Ask the gods!

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by gr8child(m): 1:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
donstan18:

In the U.S. death autopsies are mandatory for all deaths under suspicious circumstances.
Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by tnerro1(m): 2:00pm On Mar 24, 2021
No mind am, fat boys don’t know how to fvck, and to come add drugs join am na to worsen the matter
I remember for school that time, one fine slim babe way dey follow one fat boy because of money. Na me dey give her hot hot. She say the fat boy no sabi do the do so when coast is clear she dey show make I help her out and as a Good Samaritan, I Dey help her ministry reach the permanent site grin
Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by stanliwise(m): 2:52pm On Mar 24, 2021
Eillyeillz:

Thought as much, kids with smartphones and free WiFi.

The internet!!!
I guess your surname is “kids”. Only word you have been typing all day.
Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by richieray: 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2021
He thought he's big mitch...
Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by ussv: 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2021
This codeine sef don code people life finish. Na God go help us.
Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by donforeign: 3:52pm On Mar 24, 2021
Danny50:
As calabar boy wey i be... Here in calabar we dont do drugs for sex we go natural.

E full una body lol.. na follow come...
Make una show me work na lol
Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by Danny50: 4:15pm On Mar 24, 2021
donforeign:

E full una body lol.. na follow come... Make una show me work na lol
If you are ready
Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by Eastcaostboy: 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
Rick Ross Narrates How He Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead (Video)

Rick Ross has narrated the effect Codeine addiction had on him, IgbereTV reports.

The rapper revealed that he was addicted to Lean (a concoction of cough syrup, soda, hard candy, and, in some cases, alcohol) and it started affecting the quality of his life.

He explained that he started becoming unconscious at the red light and at other inconvenient times and places.

He added that he once passed out while having sex and the girl cried because she thought he died.

"I was having sex before and I woke up and the girl just next to me (while imitating the girl’s crying voice)" Rick Ross said.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATjtFPjJEpI

https://igberetvnews.com/1385761/rick-ross-narrates-passed-sex-girl-thought-dead-video/
Ricky the OG.. Wise girls loves real gangsters die, she knows Ricky is very important to her more than anything.... Neggaz pls always mind the level of Disco-B you take in. Respect to the real neggaz
Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by Josywhyte: 5:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
Shey na man power u been dey find ni
Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by 4lorunsho(m): 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
Danny50:
As calabar boy wey i be... Here in calabar we dont do drugs for sex we go natural.

I think say, na calabar girls get this power naa
Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by Danny50: 7:36pm On Mar 24, 2021
4lorunsho:

I think say, na calabar girls get this power naa
My bro both guys and girls o
Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by Cashify: 9:12pm On Mar 24, 2021
fat gangsta
Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by 4lorunsho(m): 9:14pm On Mar 24, 2021
Danny50:
My bro both guys and girls o

It is well
Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by Eillyeillz(m): 9:16pm On Mar 24, 2021
stanliwise:

I guess your surname is “kids”. Only word you have been typing all day.

Cuss Y'all are irritating....
Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by stormborn28(m): 9:31pm On Mar 24, 2021
Damiriel:
Guys never develop a pot belly.. You just need it to give us that unique satisfaction on bed
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by Drella(m): 9:33pm On Mar 24, 2021
crossfm:
He should watch his weight.

So you have not seen it yet?

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead by olamide0147: 2:37am On Mar 28, 2021
donstan18:

USA no be naija they will definitely carry out autopsy test

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video / Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs / Mercy Johnson-okojie Represents Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.