Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu (30889 Views)

Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government / Lagos Set To Commission 360 Homes, Other Projects In Ikorodu / Sanwo-olu Commissions 264 Units Of Flats In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by pepperdemzombie: 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2021
Lagoon0:

Lol commissioning ambodes project? You're a joke.

What has sanwo-olu started and finish?
What sense will it make for everbody to leave his own uncompleted project?
If everybody decides to be a Lawyer, who will sweep the Court clean?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by 9jaRealist: 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2021
lexy2014:
I don't think so. Those buildings were built by fashola. Commissioning is one thing. Putting them to use& giving them out in a transparent manner is another thing

No, there were not...
Only Igbogbo phase one was completed by Fashola.

majamajic:
Ambode dragged Lagos back

Sanwo Olu is the main man that should have come Immediately after Fashola

I remember the igando housing scheme Fashola started it till 90% ambode left it till sanwo Olu completed it again , these are projects Ambode could have finished , I don't know his main reasons of abandoning them

We have discussed Igando a few weeks ago here on Nairaland - Igando was NEVER “abandoned” by Ambode
In fact, the Ambode administration had essentially completed Igando (except for water fixtures) when the Assembly refused to pass his budget.
>
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by adelaja70(m): 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2021
tutudesz:

Commissioning Ambode project abi
The projects Ambode started with his money abi? Morons just dey invade Nairaland everyday... Na wa oh!

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by 9jaRealist: 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2021
ikorodureporta:
which pace pick up??

THE pace...
>
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by F117nighthawk: 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
U see both the local and state government share this blame, this people know what the are doing, we don't need to take pictures, the residence around are a living withness, my car at some point got damaged inside the flood on this road last year, look before the governor came today, I saw some civil servants from alausa visited the Chairman, I guess they quickly came to brief him ahead of the governors coming to the area, he rush the palliative works on the road day and night, this is Nigeria, no single level of sincerity in servicing the people
All of them are politicians looking for what they will take from the system, not to serve the people

I wish you had the before picture. I would have suggested you take the new picture and upload both to instagram and facebook, then tag the Governors official account to let him see the deception. I have always maintained that one of Nigeria's major problem is from the grassroot and that is the local government.

If each local government chairman since 1999 have tarred (with very good materials) at least 6 roads per year in their respective local governments, Nigeria would have been 89% tarred.

We keep blaming the State Governors, but the local government chairmen are the closet demons to the people.[/quote]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by lexy2014: 4:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
9jaRealist:

No, there were not...
Only Igbogbo phase one was completed by Fashola.

I don't get u. "There were not..." What were there not?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by 9jaRealist: 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
plaindealer:
Sanwo Olu is methodically and competently completing and delivering all abandoned projects all over the state.

He's already commissioned more projects than Ambodes 4 years.

Again, commissioning (aka cutting tape) is NOT the most difficult part of governance...
Quit with these juvenile partisanship, even Sanwo-Olu sees Ambode’s projects as good enough to see through. SMH
>
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by 9jaRealist: 4:11pm On Mar 24, 2021
lexy2014:
I don't get u. "There were not..." What were there not?

These ones being commissioned...
Which are part of phase two (specifically IIB).
>
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by lexy2014: 4:14pm On Mar 24, 2021
9jaRealist:

>

What about then?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by 9jaRealist: 4:16pm On Mar 24, 2021
NovusHomo:
Ghetto in the making. grin grin
NetValueFX:
My only problem in this country is lack of maintenance culture. After 3 years this place will look like police barrack

These buildings will ultimately be owned by the occupants...
Thus if it ends up being a ghetto, that’ll be ENTIRELY on their own heads.

Nigerians should quit acting like spoon fed little babies...
If they can’t form a tenants association to take care of the estate, too bad!

#TakeResponsibility
>

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by gwama: 4:16pm On Mar 24, 2021
Good job, this kind of project we need in Burkina Faso. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2021
9jaRealist:

These buildings will ultimately be owned by the occupants...
Thus if it ends up being a ghetto, that’ll be ENTIRELY on their own heads.

Nigerians should quit acting like spoon fed little babies...
If they can’t form a tenants association to take care of the estate, too bad!

#TakeResponsibility
>
You need to learn comprehension.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by tutudesz: 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
plaindealer:

This is what you said, you did not ask any question.

You said Sanwo Olu is commissoning Ambode's project.

This is the problem with you people, you lie and make silly comments, but instead of saying thanks when you are corrected and educated, you play victim and pick up another set of lies..

Very typical

You don't know anything about Lagos, stick to your bad bele, hatred and bitterness.

Was at the ending of my comment, meaning I was asking a question.
I live in Lagos, Egbeda
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by tutudesz: 4:30pm On Mar 24, 2021
adelaja70:

The projects Ambode started with his money abi? Morons just dey invade Nairaland everyday... Na wa oh!
I no go insult you because of your age undecided But I expected you to understand when someone is questioning something undecided
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by lexy2014: 4:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
9jaRealist:

>

Which phase 2? Who built these buildings and when where they built?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by Lekison(m): 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2021
bigfish3k:
This one Yoruba town names are now carrying igbo prefix and suffixes. Hmnm

Igboho is in Oyo state
Igbogbo is in Lagos
Ijebu igbo is in ogun state.

I am not understanding
Oga what are even saying
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by plaindealer: 5:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
tutudesz:

Was at the ending of my comment, meaning I was asking a question.
I live in Lagos, Egbeda

What necessitated you to make that statement in the first place?

Sanwo Olu commissioned the project and the topic is about Sanwo Olu commissioning project, but your own instinct and irrelevant comment was to say he was commissioning Ambode's project and even if it was a question which it wasn't, what's Ambode's name and question About Ambode got to do with the topic?

Don't get mad because I called you out and educated you properly.

I'm sure tomorrow if you see anything about Sanwo Olu commissioning projects, you and your kind will make the same pointless and irrelevant comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by plaindealer: 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2021
9jaRealist:

Again, commissioning (aka cutting tape) is NOT the most difficult part of governance...
Quit with these juvenile partisanship, even Sanwo-Olu sees Ambode’s projects as good enough to see through. SMH
>

Who and who is discussing red tape and governance with you?

I said Sanwo Olu commissioned more projects than Ambode's 4 years and you are twisting yourself to turn it into red tape and governance as if I was in a debate with you about red tape and governance.

Even if I was talking about governance, was Ambode abandoning projects all over Lagos state governance or Sanwo Olu completing and commissioning the abandoned projects, not governance?

People like you talk too much and in the process of talking too much, you end up making ZERO sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by Prince001(m): 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2021
plaindealer:
The last time Lagos state was commissioning projects every week was under Fashola.

Lagos State is finally back on track.

Sanwo Olu is on track to wear Fashola's shoes.

Na there way to chop money.They will distribute most of the flats among their fellow looters!
I'd been middle class person can acquire one of the flat without knowing any looters then it's a good news otherwise na dem dem!!!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by plaindealer: 6:16pm On Mar 24, 2021
Prince001:

Na there way to chop money.They will distribute most of the flats among their fellow looters!
I'd been middle class person can acquire one of the flat without knowing any looters then it's a good news otherwise na dem dem!!!

The units are listed on their websites in black and white, homeownership is an open and transparent process, select your preferred unit and go through the qualifying and payment process, Lagosians do this every day without issues or inability to buy completed and available units.

Have you applied and was denied homeownership.?

Spreading negativity and conspiracy theories is unhelpful.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by winterfell007(m): 6:22pm On Mar 24, 2021
seunmsg:
The consistency and progressive leadership that Lagos has enjoyed since 1999 is why it’s the model state for development and good governance in the country.

Hopefully, the stare will continue on this progressive and developmental trajectory for another 50 years.

Lagos leads while others follow. Eko oni baje!

It's not any model for other state. Stop comparing yourselves with state who can't boast of 20million active populace. Lagos is megacity by virtue of having a large amount of populace. She should be comparing herself with other megacities like Tokyo, Shanghai, New York, Johannesburg and others who've got the same population or more and the infrastructure to match with it. Lagos is far behind those aforementioned cities. And those cities don't compete with other smaller provinces, they're the economic capital of their respective countries.
Stop comparing Lagos with Edo state. You are just a local champion
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by plaindealer: 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2021
winterfell007:

It's not any model for other state. Stop comparing yourselves with state who can't boast of 20million active populace. Lagos is megacity by virtue of having a large amount of populace. She should be comparing herself with other megacities like Tokyo, Shanghai, New York, Johannesburg and others who've got the same population or more and the infrastructure to match with it. Lagos is far behind those aforementioned cities. And those cities don't compete with other smaller provinces, they're the economic capital of their respective countries.
Stop comparing Lagos with Edo state. You are just a local champion

Where is the sense and wisdom in comparing Lagos with the cities you listed when they don't operate based on the same budget, sovereign support, history of development, and countless variables?

Is Lagos even financially equipped to manage and provide for 20 million people and thousands of people walking in every day from failed states that Lagos, unfortunately, accommodates and piles on top of their already astronomical responsibilities.?

Stop making baseless, simplistic and illogical comparisons.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by tutudesz: 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2021
plaindealer:

What necessitated you to make that statement in the first place?

Sanwo Olu commissioned the project and the topic is about Sanwo Olu commissioning project, but your own instinct and irrelevant comment was to say he was commissioning Ambode's project and even if it was a question which it wasn't, what's Ambode's name and question About Ambode got to do with the topic?

Don't get mad because I called you out and educated you properly.

I'm sure tomorrow if you see anything about Sanwo Olu commissioning projects, you and your kind will make the same pointless and irrelevant comment.
The Agege bridge was Ambode Project and it's was commission by Sanwo olu, anybody staying in Lagos known he commission most of Ambode project.
No we're was it written it was Fashola project, so which fault it that Someone else pointed that out to me without the insult and I acknowledge it.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by TGMISKY(m): 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
Wonderful development. I hope the houses will be properly maintained
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by olatuns2017: 7:53pm On Mar 24, 2021
plaindealer:
The last time Lagos state was commissioning projects every week was under Fashola.

Lagos State is finally back on track.

Sanwo Olu is on track to wear Fashola's shoes.

Mind you,he came in 2019 and 2020 was a terrible year covid/endsars

Also
south east governors what's going on?

Igbos face your states
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by Naughtysex: 7:57pm On Mar 24, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Sanwo that is sharing Lagos money is showing projects more rapid than Ambode that wasn't sharing money? Can you listen to yourself?
Get more fact before you start supporting what you don't know, Ambode build that estate, ask from anyone living around Baiyeku
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by pepperdemzombie: 8:37pm On Mar 24, 2021
Naughtysex:
Get more fact before you start supporting what you don't know, Ambode build that estate, ask from anyone living around Baiyeku
Fashola, not Ambode. Why did he leave a lot of projects half way just to be gaining glory? That's selfishness laced with stupidity!
They are asking which project Sanwo started, that he is completing Ambode's works. What if he decides to be stupid and self centered like Ambode? Everywhere will be occupied by abandoned projects.
Finishing undone works is called continuity and that's what he is doing. Why did Ambode not complete the Fashola's works?
When Akala was Oyo governor, he placed waste tanks everywhere so people used them instead of littering everywhere. Ajimobi came and removed everything and went to dump them somewhere without a replacement because Akala inscribed his name on them. What about cleaning the names? That's foolishness. Scavengers have cut everything at night to sell as scraps!

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by owbabs: 8:42pm On Mar 24, 2021
majamajic:

They are all in mainland , one in igando and this one too , all in mainland

We need a ton more of these
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by Bamz(m): 9:08pm On Mar 24, 2021
KanuSE:

Fulani herdsmen. undecided

Yours is a typical example of a f00lish question.

Omo àsè..grin

Lol. Àfi herdsmen náà
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by Bamz(m): 9:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
F117nighthawk:
Nigeria is a total joke, Sanwo-Olu came to igbogbo to commission a housing project, while igbogbo bayeiku road that leads to the estate is in a terrible shape, no wonder the LOCAL GOVERNMENT CHAIRMAN quickly put a palliative measure in place to quickly do cosmetics to allow the governors convoy a passage to the estate,I live along this road and I know what we face here on daily bases,
What kind of country is this where lies and insincerity are fed to the gullible and helpless masses, a road that has been terribly bad for years all because a governor is coming to commission a project and the hypocrite local government Chairman quickly rush and patch the road

I understand how feel you. Most roads in Ikorodu are in a deplorable state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obidients Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Bauchi State / Five Executive Orders Issued By The Buhari Administration / Roman Abramovich: Chelsea's Owner Asked To Speak With Russia By Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.