Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu (30781 Views)

Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government / Lagos Set To Commission 360 Homes, Other Projects In Ikorodu / Sanwo-olu Commissions 264 Units Of Flats In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by wwwihy: 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
Lagoon0:

I'm a true lagosians , why do you people love telling lies undecided
Be proud of your Potopoto republic...

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by NovusHomo(m): 3:25pm On Mar 24, 2021
Freestainworld:
Fine houses

Ghetto in the making. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by tutudesz: 3:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
plaindealer:
The last time Lagos state was commissioning projects every week was under Fashola.

Lagos State is finally back on track.

Sanwo Olu is on track to wear Fashola's shoes.
Commissioning Ambode project abi
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by 9jaRealist: 3:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
clothingonline:
I need money ooooo so I buy this property too

It’s rent to own...
You don’t need to buy it.

hefelove:
All this houses full lagos and I've always been asking myself how dem take dey rent this houses? Where we go apply?

Check the Lagos HOMS website.
>
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by hefelove(m): 3:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
9jaRealist:

It’s rent to own...
You don’t need to buy it.

Check the Lagos HOMS website.
>
Ok thanks
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by Shinor(m): 3:28pm On Mar 24, 2021
bigfish3k:
This one Yoruba town names are now carrying igbo prefix and suffixes. Hmnm

Igboho is in Oyo state
Igbogbo is in Lagos
Ijebu igbo is in ogun state.

I am not understanding

Sunday IGBOho for Yoruba President
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by plaindealer: 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
AFONJACOW:
Because of fear of insecurities and fear of abandon properties I'm not interested

See warped and backward ipob mentality.

I guess because of your insecurity headache and your hatred and bitterness, Nigerians don't deserve roofs over their heads. cheesy
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by lexy2014: 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2021
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by plaindealer: 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2021
tutudesz:

What do you Igbos know about Lagos or anything.

These are Fashola's projects that useless and incompetent Ambode abandoned.

Why can't you people just keep quiet sometimes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by AFONJACOW(m): 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2021
plaindealer:

See warped and backward ipob mentality.

I guess because of your insecurity headache and your hatred and bitterness, Nigerians don't deserve roofs over their heads. cheesy
crawl back to your ogbomsho slum
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by 9jaRealist: 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2021
AFONJACOW:
Stop showing me this shit because I am ashamed of Nigeria, years of independent nothing has changed... Below is one of the underated housing estate in Dubai of yesterday , no fanfare for it ooo this place is considered one of the poorest and cheapest because that's where some folks can afford

Are you not Nigerian?
Why don’t you go and build yours?

Meanwhile, do you think Nigeria is an ABSOLUTE MONARCHY like Dubai...
Go and try to take people’s communal land (like in Bur Dubai and fir the canal) and see what happens!
>
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by lexy2014: 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2021
tutudesz:

I don't think so. Those buildings were built by fashola. Commissioning is one thing. Putting them to use& giving them out in a transparent manner is another thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2021
My only problem in this country is lack of maintenance culture. After 3 years this place will look like police barrack
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by plaindealer: 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2021
AFONJACOW:
crawl back to your ogbomsho slum

The fact that you are swimming and crawling in your abia slum doesn't mean other people are like you.

grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by majamajic(m): 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
plaindealer:
The last time Lagos state was commissioning projects every week was under Fashola.

Lagos State is finally back on track.

Sanwo Olu is on track to wear Fashola's shoes.

Ambode dragged Lagos back

Sanwo Olu is the main man that should have come Immediately after Fashola

I remember the igando housing scheme Fashola started it till 90% ambode left it till sanwo Olu completed it again , these are projects Ambode could have finished , I don't know his main reasons of abandoning them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by plaindealer: 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2021
9jaRealist:

While I’m beginning to like BSO, what exactly has he “achieved”?
Or do you think that cutting ribbons is the most difficult part of governance? grin

I just wish some of you petty partisan apparatchiks will quit this childishness of trying to denigrate Ambode...
Governance should ideally be a continuum and Lagos has been more fortunate with GOOD governors, including Ambode.

EKO ONI BAJE!
>

Sanwo Olu is methodically and competently completing and delivering all abandoned projects all over the state.

He's already commissioned more projects than Ambodes 4 years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2021
The houses look like containers waiting to be shipped by a haulage company.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by tutudesz: 3:42pm On Mar 24, 2021
plaindealer:

What do you Igbos know about Lagos or anything.

These are Fashola's projects that useless and incompetent Ambode abandoned.

Why can't you people just keep quiet sometimes
I asked a simple question, that a yes or no would've answered without the insult undecided
But you had to show your foolishness online for the world to see
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by tutudesz: 3:42pm On Mar 24, 2021
lexy2014:

I don't think so. Those buildings were built by fashola. Commissioning is one thing. Putting them to use& giving them out in a transparent manner is another thing
Thanks for the information cool

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by owbabs: 3:45pm On Mar 24, 2021
These houses are needed in most parts of the mainland
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by majamajic(m): 3:45pm On Mar 24, 2021
tutudesz:

I asked a simple question, that a yes or no would've answered without the insult undecided

It's common with them , if u live in West , we don't complain again
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by majamajic(m): 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2021
owbabs:
These houses are needed in most parts of the mainland

They are all in mainland , one in igando and this one too , all in mainland

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by aspabay(m): 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2021
Redoil:

stop lieying to yourself it will do you no good
Ambode was hated for refusing to share Lagos money as always expected

I wanted to call you mu.mu, but I dont want to be banned again.

Propangandist theorist

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by ikorodureporta: 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2021
Oga fix the roads & save ikorodu people from dyeing before their time due to stress.
Living in ikorodu is equivalent to wasting 50% of yr lifetime due to traffic..
offin road, baiyeku road, agunfoye road, stadium road, ebute road - all major roads are in shambles..
getting to mile 12, the daily traffic from ikorodu garage , takes about 4hrs... a stretch of road from ikorodu to yaba that shouldnt exceed 40mins takes about 8hrs..
I still dont understand why its taking so long to fix ojota area...

If its for you to relocate all the markets around ikorodu road to free us from traffic, pls do that

& you expect people around here to be successful

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by 9jaRealist: 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2021
Tap0lane:
If I tell you all this project we're completed under Fashola you won't believe it but that is the truth I am from Ikorodu n I stay in Ajah. Completed housing such as this is still in Ajah n another. Lose to Igbo Efon just before Lekki that is yet to be commissioned they were all completed during Fashola era. That Ambode was a curse on Lagos n see Igbos support Ambode n foolish Yoruba also join them I just shake my head at the foolishness of such person.

I pray another visionary like Fashola will take over Lagos this Sanwo no get sense. Ambode I repeat was a curse every Lagosian should pray never to happen again.

No need for CRUDE ETHNIC BIGOTRY...
We Lagosians should be bigger than that.

Igbogbo phase one was completed under Fashola, but not phase two.
Meanwhile, Ambode completed phase 1 of the road and launched phase 2.
>
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by 9jaRealist: 3:51pm On Mar 24, 2021
Tywo2018:
Anytime they are commissioning anything check the road that leads to the projects. Tgats whats government needs to tackle that Ikorodu is a manace a swear..
ikorodureporta:
Oga fix the roads & save ikorodu people from dyeing before their time due to stress.
Living in ikorodu is equivalent to wasting 50% of yr lifetime due to traffic..
offin road, baiyeku road, agunfoye road, stadium road, ebute road - all major roads are in shambles..
getting to mile 12, the daily traffic from ikorodu garage , takes about 4hrs... a stretch of road from ikorodu to yaba that shouldnt exceed 40mins takes about 8hrs..
I still dont understand why its taking so long to fix ojota area...

If its for you to relocate all the markets around ikorodu road to free us from traffic, pls do that

& you expect people around here to be successful

There’s a lot of road construction currently going on in Ikorodu - and in fact the pace has picked up considerably...
>

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by mofedamijo(m): 3:53pm On Mar 24, 2021
F117nighthawk:
Nigeria is a total joke, Sanwo-Olu came to igbogbo to commission a housing project, while igbogbo bayeiku road that leads to the estate is in a terrible shape, no wonder the LOCAL GOVERNMENT CHAIRMAN quickly put a palliative measure in place to quickly do cosmetics to allow the governors convoy a passage to the estate,I live along this road and I know what we face here on daily bases,
What kind of country is this where lies and insincerity are fed to the gullible and helpless masses, a road that has been terribly bad for years all because a governor is coming to commission a project and the hypocrite local government Chairman quickly rush and patch the road

I wish you had the before picture. I would have suggested you take the new picture and upload both to instagram and facebook, then tag the Governors official account to let him see the deception. I have always maintained that one of Nigeria's major problem is from the grassroot and that is the local government.

If each local government chairman since 1999 have tarred (with very good materials) at least 6 roads per year in their respective local governments, Nigerian roads would have been 89% tarred.

We keep blaming the State Governors, but the local government chairmen are the closet demons to the people.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by ikorodureporta: 3:55pm On Mar 24, 2021
9jaRealist:

There’s a lot of road construction currently going on in Ikorodu - and in fact the pace has picked up considerably...
>

which pace pick up??
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by almarthins(m): 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2021
Redoil:

stop lieying to yourself it will do you no good
Ambode was hated for refusing to share Lagos money as always expected

Abeg remind them. Like say ambo didn't commission any project. Ambode is by far beta than this puppet called sanwo olu, he is sharing the money to them them
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by ikorodureporta: 3:59pm On Mar 24, 2021
mofedamijo:

I wish you had the before picture. I would have suggested you take the new picture and upload both to instagram and facebook, then tag the Governors official account to let him see the deception. I have always maintained that one of Nigeria's major problem is from the grassroot and that is the local government.

If each local government chairman since 1999 have tarred (with very good materials) at least 10 road per year in their respective local governments, Nigeria would have been 89% tarred.

We keep blaming the State Governors, but the local government chairmen are the closet demons to the people.

na true the guy talk... shame on lagos state government. all the roads are in terrible form. we waste hours in traffic... i think they do that to force us to patronize their brt buses

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by plaindealer: 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2021
tutudesz:

tutudesz:

This is what you said, you did not ask any question.

You said Sanwo Olu is commissoning Ambode's project.

This is the problem with you people, you lie and make silly comments, but instead of saying thanks when you are corrected and educated, you play victim and pick up another set of lies..

Very typical

You don't know anything about Lagos, stick to your bad bele, hatred and bitterness.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Demand Arrest Of Agbazuere, Sacked Abia COS. Police Keep Mum / Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.