Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,322 members, 7,850,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:20 PM

Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu (30828 Views)

Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government / Lagos Set To Commission 360 Homes, Other Projects In Ikorodu / Sanwo-olu Commissions 264 Units Of Flats In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by plaindealer: 9:11pm On Mar 24, 2021
tutudesz:

The Agege bridge was Ambode Project and it's was commission by Sanwo olu, anybody staying in Lagos known he commission most of Ambode project.
No we're was it written it was Fashola project, so which fault it that Someone else pointed that out to me without the insult and I acknowledge it.

Seven months after expected delivery, abandoned Pen-Cinema bridge gets attention

However, there will soon be a respite for motorists plying the Agege-Pen Cinema axis, as Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu has assured of accelerated completion of the abandoned bridge. The governor spoke on Sunday while inspecting ongoing rehabilitation work on major roads in the Iju area of the state by the Lagos State Public Works Corporation.

Sanwo-Olu, in company of his deputy, Dr. Obafemi Hamzat, said the contractor handling the bridge construction was being prepared for re-mobilisation back on the site.

https://guardian.ng/news/seven-months-after-expected-delivery-abandoned-pen-cinema-bridge-gets-attention/

Correction, Sanwo Olu completed and commissioned an abandoned Pen-Cinema bridge project.

Useless and incompetent Ambode not only abandoned projects all over Lagos state, he even abandoned his own project.

Thank me for educating you once again.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by osascybog(m): 9:16pm On Mar 24, 2021
Lagoon0:

Stop the hype, sanwo has done nothing !
Bros don't let HATE make you so blind to see good.this is not good for your health!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by plaindealer: 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2021
olatuns2017:

Mind you,he came in 2019 and 2020 was a terrible year covid/endsars

Also
south east governors what's going on?

Igbos face your states

There wasn't covid under Ambode, but he was abandoning projects left and right even though he signed the largest state budget in the history of Lagos state.

Covid or no covid, Sanwo Olu is working, he's completing and commissioning projects every week.

Igbos are too useless, hateful, and bigoted to pay attention to their own useless and incompetent borehole governors.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2021
Mr gominor should try and fix all internal road in and around ikorodu first

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by plaindealer: 9:35pm On Mar 24, 2021
Lagoon0:

Stop the hype, sanwo has done nothing !

He's completing and commissioning projects all over the place, but according to you hateful and bitter Igbos, he's not doing anything?

Maybe it's his ghost completing and commissioning projects everywhere..

You Igbos can not make sense to save your own lives..

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by agabusta: 9:59pm On Mar 24, 2021
Redoil:

stop lieying to yourself it will do you no good
Ambode was hated for refusing to share Lagos money as always expected

Tap0lane:
If I tell you all this project we're completed under Fashola you won't believe it but that is the truth I am from Ikorodu n I stay in Ajah. Completed housing such as this is still in Ajah n another. Lose to Igbo Efon just before Lekki that is yet to be commissioned they were all completed during Fashola era. That Ambode was a curse on Lagos n see Igbos support Ambode n foolish Yoruba also join them I just shake my head at the foolishness of such person.

I pray another visionary like Fashola will take over Lagos this Sanwo no get sense. Ambode I repeat was a curse every Lagosian should pray never to happen again.

This is another Housing project completed by Fashola, but left to rot by the cynical Ambode regime. Yet people like you still sing Ambode's praises daily.

We discussed same housing matter three months into Sanwo Olu's Admin when he commissioned the Housing project at Igando. Some people tried to ascribe it to Ambode until reports and pictures of the completed building during Fashola regime were dug up.

Politics asides, this is part of the reasons people following Lagos progress closely will never appreciate Ambode.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by agabusta: 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
zillonnair:
Another Ambode project

plaindealer:
The last time Lagos state was commissioning projects every week was under Fashola.

Lagos State is finally back on track.

Sanwo Olu is on track to wear Fashola's shoes.

Redoil:

stop lieying to yourself it will do you no good
Ambode was hated for refusing to share Lagos money as always expected

Tap0lane:
If I tell you all this project we're completed under Fashola you won't believe it but that is the truth I am from Ikorodu n I stay in Ajah. Completed housing such as this is still in Ajah n another. Lose to Igbo Efon just before Lekki that is yet to be commissioned they were all completed during Fashola era. That Ambode was a curse on Lagos n see Igbos support Ambode n foolish Yoruba also join them I just shake my head at the foolishness of such person.

I pray another visionary like Fashola will take over Lagos this Sanwo no get sense. Ambode I repeat was a curse every Lagosian should pray never to happen again.

agabusta:

This is another Housing project completed by Fashola, but left to rot by the cynical Ambode regime. Yet people like you still sing Ambode's praises daily.

We discussed same housing matter three months into Sanwo Olu's Admin when he commissioned the Housing project at Igando. Some people tried to ascribe it to Ambode until reports and pictures of the completed building during Fashola regime were dug up.

Politics asides, this is part of the reasons people following Lagos progress closely will never appreciate Ambode.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by agabusta: 10:13pm On Mar 24, 2021
Lagoon0:

Lol commissioning ambodes project? You're a joke.

What has sanwo-olu started and finish?

Tap0lane:

agabusta:

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by agabusta: 10:17pm On Mar 24, 2021
majamajic:

Ambode dragged Lagos back

Sanwo Olu is the main man that should have come Immediately after Fashola

I remember the igando housing scheme Fashola started it till 90% ambode left it till sanwo Olu completed it again , these are projects Ambode could have finished , I don't know his main reasons of abandoning them

The man is just mean and bitter. Projects that would be used by the masses and not Fashola. Just sad. He tried to rubbish all Fashola's legacy but mother nature proved him wrong.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by plaindealer: 10:19pm On Mar 24, 2021
agabusta:

Let me tell you how their brain is formatted backward.

1. When you are incompetent and abandon project, you are a good guy, you are their hero.

2. When you are competent and complete and commission abandoned projects, you are a bad guy, you are useless and you can not be their hero.

Long story short, the love and prefer of useless and incompetent people and abandoning projects is actually a good thing.

What exactly do ou expect from people whose leaders are still at borehole level.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by agabusta: 10:23pm On Mar 24, 2021
9jaRealist:

No need for CRUDE ETHNIC BIGOTRY...
We Lagosians should be bigger than that.

Igbogbo phase one was completed under Fashola, but not phase two.
Meanwhile, Ambode completed phase 1 of the road and launched phase 2.
>

Which part of the road is the completed phase 1? Cos all the roads were terrible as early as last month.

Or you meant the inner roads of the Housing Estate itself?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by plaindealer: 11:01pm On Mar 24, 2021
9jaRealist:

No, there were not...
Only Igbogbo phase one was completed by Fashola.

We have discussed Igando a few weeks ago here on Nairaland - Igando was NEVER “abandoned” by Ambode
In fact, the Ambode administration had essentially completed Igando
(except for water fixtures) when the Assembly refused to pass his budget.
>

This is Fashola inspecting Igando housing estate in May 2014, approximately 1 year before Ambode and according to the pictures below from that inspection in 2014, it was practically a completed project, the houses had roofs and already painted so obviously, it was well over 90% or more completed.

Question.

1. How much work did Ambode contributed to a project that was so advanced and almost completed.?

2. Was Ambode's 4 years not more than enough to complete this practically almost completed project?

You don't need me or a 2 year old baby to call you a liar to that the project was abandoned regardless of its near completion stage by Fashola.

This is how that useless Ambiide set Lagos state back for decades with abandoned projects all over Lagos state.

Many of you love to add mouth to Lagos matter, but you don't know jackshitt about Lagos.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by plaindealer: 11:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
This is Faashola inspecting Ilubirin Housing Estate in April 2015, one month before Ambode's term.

Ambode didn't even bother to touch it, he quickly stopped and abandoned the project for good.

With so many abandoned projects by Ambode to be completed by Sanwo Olu, we don't even know when Sanwo Olu will get to this project.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by Covid: 11:12pm On Mar 24, 2021
plaindealer:

There wasn't covid under Ambode, but he was abandoning projects left and right even though he signed the largest state budget in the history of Lagos state.

Covid or no covid, Sanwo Olu is working, he's completing and commissioning projects every week.

Igbos are too useless, hateful, and bigoted to pay attention to their own useless and incompetent borehole governors.

I'm coming for you
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by plaindealer: 11:12pm On Mar 24, 2021
majamajic:

Ambode dragged Lagos back

Sanwo Olu is the main man that should have come Immediately after Fashola

I remember the igando housing scheme Fashola started it till 90% ambode left it till sanwo Olu completed it again , these are projects Ambode could have finished , I don't know his main reasons of abandoning them

The Igando situation pained me seriously, almost completed with paint already on the units, but for 4 years, that project did not see the light of the day under Ambode.

Imagine the money and income Lagos lost and Lagosians denied accommodation for 4 years because of Ambode's stupidity and incompetence.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by plaindealer: 11:12pm On Mar 24, 2021
Covid:
I'm coming for you

What are you waiting for? Coward.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by plaindealer: 11:21pm On Mar 24, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB3xLO7ZqEo

This is the story about Igbogbo/Baiyeku road.

Ambode went to that community in 2017, he demolished their houses, he did not pay them one kobo in compensation, he destroyed that road and eventually abandoned the road for good.

The man in the cap below lost his house without notice, he was never compensated, he said in a similar situation in Ambode's Epe, Ambode compensated them on the sport.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by plaindealer: 11:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
Three years after, Sanwo-Olu promises to compensate over 3,000 victims of demolition in Lagos

Three years after about 500 buildings were demolished in Igbogbo/Baiyeku Local Council Development Area (LCDA) in Ikorodu, Lagos State, the state governor, Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu on Wednesday, promised to compensate over 3,000 victims of the demolition exercise in the next 30 to 40 days.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/three-years-after-sanwo-olu-promises-to-compensate-over-3000-victims-of-demolition-in-lagos/

Ambode destroyed 500 houses in Igbogbo/Baiyeku without compensation and without building any road, not this is one of the issues and abandoned projects Sanwo Olu must spend money on to construct and commission.

Ambode was a disaster, terrible bad luck for Lagosians and the most horrible governor in the history of Lagos.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by plaindealer: 11:35pm On Mar 24, 2021
How Ambode Underdeveloped Lagos

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/06/08/how-ambode-underdeveloped-lagos-i/

How Ambode Underdeveloped Lagos

It's a long and eye-opening read/

....but don't read if you don't want to cry for Lagos.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by F117nighthawk: 12:04am On Mar 25, 2021
Absolutely correct

I understand how feel you. Most roads in Ikorodu are in a deplorable state. [/quote]
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by plaindealer: 12:25am On Mar 25, 2021
Ijede road before Sanwo Olu.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by plaindealer: 12:27am On Mar 25, 2021
Ijede Road under Sanwo Olu

Ready by May this year...

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by theTranslator: 12:33am On Mar 25, 2021
bigfish3k:
This one Yoruba town names are now carrying igbo prefix and suffixes. Hmnm

Igboho is in Oyo state
Igbogbo is in Lagos
Ijebu igbo is in ogun state.

I am not understanding
一边在!是
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by wildikeman(m): 1:18am On Mar 25, 2021
More more more.... Nice. Maintainace and affordability too should be on point please.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by Prince001(m): 5:46am On Mar 25, 2021
plaindealer:

The units are listed on their websites in black and white, homeownership is an open and transparent process, select your preferred unit and go through the qualifying and payment process, Lagosians do this every day without issues or inability to buy completed and available units.

Have you applied and was denied homeownership.?

Spreading negativity and conspiracy theories is unhelpful.

I never spread any negativity, it's just common practice in Naija and sanwo olu and his baba(Tinubu) are crooks!
Read my comment again I put if there!!!!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by plaindealer: 5:56am On Mar 25, 2021
Prince001:

I never spread any negativity, it's just common practice in Naija and sanwo olu and his baba(Tinubu) are crooks!
Read my comment again I put if there!!!!

How do you reconcile the comment in both colors?

You never spread negativity while at the same time spreading negativity?

Have you ever applied to buy one of the units and was denied because Sanwo Olu and Tinubu took all the units for themselves?

You people need to at least curb this stupidity and silliness sometimes.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by clothingonline(m): 6:32am On Mar 25, 2021
9jaRealist:

It’s rent to own...
You don’t need to buy it.

Check the Lagos HOMS website.
>
Kindly dm on whatapps on the details I need the Igando property
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by Prince001(m): 7:00am On Mar 25, 2021
plaindealer:

How do you reconcile the comment in both colors?

You never spread negativity while at the same time spreading negativity?

Have you ever applied to buy one of the units and was denied because Sanwo Olu and Tinubu took all the units for themselves?

You people need to at least curb this stupidity and silliness sometimes.

U can pass ur information across without saying all that.
That's why I said if! Meaning there's room for correction not saying stupidity and silliness.
Let me give one example. My dad bought a land around Airport way back then govt took it away from him saying u cant buy land around the airport but later they sold the land to their fellow looters.
I hope there's truth to not knowing anybody and acquire something from Govt in Lagos.
Since the time of IBB we hardly see that! U have to know someone to acquire anything from Naija govt.
Lastly, what amazes me about some in Nigeria is the way they can defend someone without 2nd thought.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by Okoroawusa: 8:30am On Mar 25, 2021
Na wa o!

Person wey go commission project don reach house since una dey for Nairaland dey fight...
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by xjiggy: 10:10am On Mar 25, 2021
zillonnair:
Another Ambode project
Get your facts right before commenting. It was Fashola that built that Estate. Ambode did not lay a single block there. Sanwo Olu only completed it. Ambodes animosity toward Fashole was a drawback to the developmental strides of Lagos state
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by xjiggy: 10:16am On Mar 25, 2021
plaindealer:
Ijede Road under Sanwo Olu

Ready by May this year...
Arab contractors are doing a really solid and nice job on that Ijede road. The Igbe / Gintin road being done by Hitech is another story. They are so slow and doing rubbish gutters in 2021.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by plaindealer: 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
Prince001:

U can pass ur information across without saying all that.
That's why I said if! Meaning there's room for correction not saying stupidity and silliness.
Let me give one example. My dad bought a land around Airport way back then govt took it away from him saying u cant buy land around the airport but later they sold the land to their fellow looters.
I hope there's truth to not knowing anybody and acquire something from Govt in Lagos.
Since the time of IBB we hardly see that! U have to know someone to acquire anything from Naija govt.
Lastly, what amazes me about some in Nigeria is the way they can defend someone without 2nd thought.

You can pass your information across without labeling people as crooks especially without any proof to back up your crook label with.

You've never applied for available housing units and were denied because the so-called crooks prevented you from doing so, you did not show us any instance where people are being denied housing units because your so-called crooks stood in the way.

You can not substitute facts with lies, conspiracy theories, and negativity.

Go and apply for your own housing units and if for whatever reason you were denied, they come back here to re-post your grievance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soludo Submits Anambra State's “VISION-2070” Perspective Development Plan / Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party / Photos From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ariaria Market, Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.