Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,178 members, 7,864,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:16 AM

Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu (30907 Views)

Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government / Lagos Set To Commission 360 Homes, Other Projects In Ikorodu / Sanwo-olu Commissions 264 Units Of Flats In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by Perfectbeing(m): 2:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ykc2:
The question is which people are occupying that place
Its the Igbos
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by Prince001(m): 6:23pm On Mar 25, 2021
plaindealer:

You can pass your information across without labeling people as crooks especially without any proof to back up your crook label with.

You've never applied for available housing units and were denied because the so-called crooks prevented you from doing so, you did not show us any instance where people are being denied housing units because your so-called crooks stood in the way.

You can not substitute facts with lies, conspiracy theories, and negativity.

Go and apply for your own housing units and if for whatever reason you were denied, they come back here to re-post your grievance.

He's a crook according to what happened at the Toll gate! No justice for the dead only intimidation to the people that dare to asked about it.
Ask urself why the need to commission something that's ur duty to do in the 1st place? Answer :to use it to fool the citizen.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by plaindealer: 8:04pm On Mar 25, 2021
Prince001:

He's a crook according to what happened at the Toll gate! No justice for the dead only intimidation to the people that dare to asked about it.
Ask urself why the need to commission something that's ur duty to do in the 1st place? Answer :to use it to fool the citizen.

Now, the ipob in you came out.

So, according to you, it's his duty to commission the project in the first place while at the same time sad, upset, and asking why must he commission what you said was his job to do?

Is this confusion, mental imbalance, or you smoked something because you did made ZERO sense.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by Ajibel(m): 8:49pm On Mar 25, 2021
plaindealer:

How Ambode Underdeveloped Lagos

It's a long and eye-opening read/

....but don't read if you don't want to cry for Lagos.

One of the thing that pains me most about Ambode was after receiving the Paris club refund share of Lagos, instead of using it to boost the speedy completion of the blue line, he decided to buy new BRT buses and the oshodi interchange. I'm not saying those projects aren't worthy, but at that moment, in terms of scale of preference and being aware of Lagos not having enough money, he should have used the paris club refund for the rail lines. And to think that man is an accountant and he couldn't manage Lagos funds properly is shameful.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by Prince001(m): 6:22am On Mar 26, 2021
plaindealer:

Now, the ipob in you came out.

So, according to you, it's his duty to commission the project in the first place while at the same time sad, upset, and asking why must he commission what you said was his job to do?

Is this confusion, mental imbalance, or you smoked something because you did made ZERO sense.

Why is it so hard for you to engaged in discussion in civilized manner? That speaks a lot about ur mindset.
I never said its his duty, the commissioning is to fool people that they are doing their job which we voted for them to do in the 1st place cos na dem dem dey benefit mostly from it at the end of the day not the taxpayer. I came to that conclusion cos there's no transparency and accountability as to who get what and to whom just like the way they closed them investigation about the Toll gate massacre.
FYI : I'm 100% Yoruba!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by walefresh3(m): 8:39am On Mar 26, 2021
tutudesz:

The Agege bridge was Ambode Project and it's was commission by Sanwo olu, anybody staying in Lagos known he commission most of Ambode project.
No we're was it written it was Fashola project, so which fault it that Someone else pointed that out to me without the insult and I acknowledge it.
oga dey learn. ambode paid 35% fee for the agege project... Lagos house of assembly later released the remaining balance to the contractor when sanwolu came into power... assuming sanwo didn't signed the completion's fee of the project...the project will be there abandoned...So it is not who start the race but who end it ... Lagos works on continuety be who anybody. . You must complete your predecessor's projects before venture into your own ...Eko onibaje oooo...
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by plaindealer: 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2021
Prince001:

Why is it so hard for you to engaged in discussion in civilized manner? That speaks a lot about ur mindset.
I never said its his duty, the commissioning is to fool people that they are doing their job which we voted for them to do in the 1st place cos na dem dem dey benefit mostly from it at the end of the day not the taxpayer. I came to that conclusion cos there's no transparency and accountability as to who get what and to whom just like the way they closed them investigation about the Toll gate massacre.
FYI : I'm 100% Yoruba!

Prince001:

What was so civilized about calling people names and insulting and abusing people and labeling them crooks and also, what was so civilized about lambasting people for doing their job even after you yourself admitted that he was doing his job.?
What was so civilized about making up a story about the massacre that you can not prove took place or even show us 1 dead victim of your so-called massacre.

Well, maybe you really don't know the meaning of massacre to start with.

When you answer these questions, come back and re-post something more sensible.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu by phemmyolooto: 12:06pm On Sep 30, 2022
My own question is. Are the houses built for the average lagosian, low income earners. if not, there is nothing to celebrate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mainok: Nigerian Army Confirms Death Of Officer, Soldiers in Boko Haram Attack / 2023 Presidency : Osinbajo's Moves To Succeed Buhari Pitches Him Against Tinubu / MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.