Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) (62146 Views)

Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) / 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos / MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by manyr4luv: 7:46pm On Mar 24, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

Don't worry about that, that's why we have the military...they have signed to die in defence of Nigeria...

And they will all go to hell.
If you know you are in consciously in support of the axis of evil called nigeria, you have already been judged. YOU ARE HELL BOUND! No religion can save you. go and tell your fake armed forces pedling propaganda. Unknown gun men will send them to hell as usual.

1 Like

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 24, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Really? Extra judicial killing of policemen or the terrorists?

I think this guy is a policeman. You have been weeping since the news of UNKNOWN GUNMEN rented the air. Ipob will certainly become something like Boko Haram but I will never pity a policeman. Deal with it.
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 7:49pm On Mar 24, 2021
VictorUSA:
This news is completely fake.
It has to be, trust Nigeria’s Military from telling the whole truth, the death toll is probably 5 times higher.
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Elliot2(m): 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Till then, but for now Ipob & Esn’s nemesis has begun, let’s just say the chicken has come home to roost.
Whatever makes you sleep at night...But your nemesis must come upon you.

1 Like

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2021
manyr4luv:

And they will all go to hell.
If you know you are in consciously in support of the axis of evil called nigeria, you have already been judged. YOU ARE HELL BOUND! No religion can save you. go and tell your fake armed forces pedling propaganda. Unknown gun men will send them to hell as usual.
Ipob & Nnenna Kanu leading gullible youths to an early grave, I feel sorry for their parents.
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Jonathan39: 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2021
You are foolish to think those people are members of ESN
BIGKemsey:
If you look very well, one igbo man must have sold out information about their position for money.
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 7:52pm On Mar 24, 2021
Elliot2:
Whatever makes you sleep at night...But your nemesis must come upon you.
Brother Elliot prosperity is all we wish for not war & an illusion of an Utopia Nation. Sure nemesis of good tidings will definitely catch up with me & my family, some wanted war, now they have seen only 2 hrs of war, they have started wailing.
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Elliot2(m): 7:56pm On Mar 24, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Bro prosperity is all we wish for not war & an illusion of an Utopia Nation. Sure nemesis of good tidings will definitely catch up with me & my family, some wanted war, now they have seen only 2 hrs of war, they have started wailing.
I am an Ijaw man, but I will always stand for the Biafrans until freedom is gotten. War is inevitable part of man, but whose side are you on? On the side of the oppressors? Fine! Nothing ĺasts forever! Empires rise and fall. We shall rise!
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Owerri1stSon: 7:57pm On Mar 24, 2021
Jamesbally:
Another good news grin grin grin

May God bless our Galant Northern Soldiers. grin

Indeed..

https://www.nairaland.com/6475369/army-says-report-military-attack
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2021
Elliot2:
I am an Ijaw man, but I will always stand for the Biafrans until freedom is gotten. War is inevitable part of man, but whose side are you on? On the side of the oppressors? Fine! Nothing ĺasts forever! Empires rise and fall. We shall rise!
Shut up drunkard, I could careless if you were Urhobo or Itsekiri, when you are sober tomorrow morning you can come back on Nairaland to quote me.
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 7:59pm On Mar 24, 2021
Sometimes the dumbest talks most times turn out to be reality.

Its matter of time bro....we will be here.

I bet you, i am always ready to face the north in a battle, i really cant wait. Presently its just skirmish that is happening.

Illigitimate wacko hope you grab?

quote author=JohnSin97 post=100178611]

It's safe to say that you're legitimately wacko.[/quote]
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:00pm On Mar 24, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
Flush them out!
yeye human being like u

Fake news carrier
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 8:02pm On Mar 24, 2021
Rawhumper:

I bet you, i am always ready to face the north in a battle, i really cant wait. Presently its just skirmish that is happening.

It's safe to say that you're legitimately wacko.
You can’t wait for your friends & Family to eulogize you?
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 24, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:

YOU EVEN HAD THE TIME TO REPLY THAT CONDEMNED IDIOT

Tinubu go quench but na ur flat headers dey quench one by one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:03pm On Mar 24, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
Flush them out!

Sorry but the Nigerian army doesn't have any intel on this group called esn... Those dead people are most likely innocent youths in ghettos of Aba... Acting due to frustration
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Elliot2(m): 8:03pm On Mar 24, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Shut up drunkard, I could careless if you were Urhobo or Itsekiri, when you are sober tomorrow morning you can come back on Nairaland to quote me.
Nothing is permanent. Not even your happiness toward our pain.
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 8:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
Elliot2:
Nothing is permanent. Not even your happiness toward our pain.
Ojukwu killed 3 million people 50 years ago, Nigeria did not stop moving for 1 second, nothing new under the sun, life goes on.
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
We don't need bandits in the South East

Just sit down and think deeply about the real essence of our existence. It's only then u will get to understand what life is really all about
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
Seeeker:

Tinubu go quench but na ur flat headers dey quench one by one

SHUT UP AND GET LOST!!!
I DON'T DEBATE WITH GBEGIRI AND EWEDU ONLINE WARRIORS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
Please dont shut him up for taking sides....

This just the tip of iceberg man....any war wont be like the previous ones.

As for the Military, its just a matter of time, it will crack. Even Govs are no longer safe.

quote author=buckeyemedia post=100180043] Shut up drunkard, I could careless if you were Urhobo or Itsekiri, when you are sober tomorrow morning you can come back on Nairaland to quote me. [/quote]
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
Nodogragra4me:

Sorry but the Nigerian army doesn't have any intel on this group called esn... Those dead people are most likely innocent youths in ghettos of Aba... Acting due to frustration
That is ESN, faceless criminals, innocent @ day, murderers @ night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Elliot2(m): 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Ojukwu killed 3 million people 50 years ago, Nigeria did not stop moving for 1 second, nothing new under the sun, life goes on.
The USSR, Otoman empire,Roman empire all thought they would never fall
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2021
Elliot2:
The USSR, Otoman empire,Roman empire all thought they would never fall
Well Putin has started another empire after the collapse of the Soviet Union, So has The European Union after the fall of communism.
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by JohnSin97: 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2021
Rawhumper:

It's safe to say that you're legitimately wacko.

You'd do yourself and your family more good if you just simply sell yourself to organ harvesters in libya instead of donating yourself for target practice.... at least your family would make #50mill tax free.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 8:11pm On Mar 24, 2021
You are very naive and brainless infact your head is filled with POLLUTED AIR!

3million 3 million were you guys there to count the dead Ibo people?

Do you know how many Northerns have died just the past 10years? Dont you know the real figure is in millions and many more are been killed on daily basis?

If war starts, God knows if there will be any northern left in Nigeria.
You guys its biz as usual.lol.

buckeyemedia:
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 8:13pm On Mar 24, 2021
Rawhumper:

You are very naive and brainless infact your head is filled with POLLUTED AIR!

3million 3 million were you guys there to count the dead Ibo people?

Do you know how many Northerns have died just the past 10years? Dont you know the real figure is in millions and many more are been killed on daily basis?

If war starts, God knows if there will be any northern left in Nigeria.
You guys its biz as usual.lol.

Empty Barrel, I am sure you have locked your gate with the biggest padlock you could find in the market, & turned off all the lights in your house?
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2021
Now i know you are DUMBER THAN AN IMBECILED GOAT!!

I rather die fighting the northern invadion and
islamization than getting rich under Northern yoke!!

You joking with the situation at hand, you are underestimating the Ibos bro.well done.

JohnSin97:

You'd do yourself and your family more good if you just simply sell yourself to organ harvesters in libya instead of donating yourself for target practice.... at least your family would make #50mill tax free.
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 8:17pm On Mar 24, 2021
Something must kill a man. After i have
slaughtered you worthless scums and put
bullets thru the head of your Dultan and Emirs bro grin grin.

I DO NOT FEAR DEATH BRO.....am not chest beating. I be a fool to be a coward like your people hiding behind the backs of their slaves to fight their wars.

quote author=buckeyemedia post=100180141] You can’t wait for your friends & Family to eulogize you? [/quote]
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2021
Rawhumper:
Now i know you are DUMBER THAN AN IMBECILED GOAT!!

I rather die fighting the northern invadion and
islamization than getting rich under Northern yoke!!

You joking with the situation at hand, you are underestimating the Ibos bro.well done.

The private sector is in the hands of the Southerners (Mostly Igbos & Yorubas) not the Northerners, so I don’t know were you get this rhetoric Northern yoke bullshit?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 8:20pm On Mar 24, 2021
Empty barrel but no single herder in the East, empty barrel Myetti Allah is always crying to the Fed govt who in turn use the weakest military in Africa against the East but have the boldness to kll the yorubas in the South.

So are we really empty barrels?

buckeyemedia:
Empty Barrel, I am sure you have locked your gate with the biggest padlock you could find in the market, & turned off all the lights in your house?
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Princesaha: 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2021
So you people are still masturbating on this fake news. Make una continue oo.

1 Like

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by bluediamond1239: 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2021
which way 91ja

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nationwide Curfew Now 10pm To 4am – FG / PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets / Buhari Arrives APC NEC Meeting Convened By Victor Giadom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.