Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,013 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) (62107 Views)

Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) / 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos / MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 9:02pm On Mar 24, 2021
Rawhumper:
But we didnt cry like we doing now.

We have a lifeless cloned man in power.

quote author=buckeyemedia post=100181108] I also wish Jonathan Goodluck had done better as President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, The Governor of your state is your problem not the President.
Mention 1 thing your state government has done for you & your family since 1999? So it is because of President Buhari that you are a Failure today? Mumudey Almajiri.
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 9:03pm On Mar 24, 2021
For safety reasons i didnt mention names, you can say whatever....4 out of the 6professors are brothers from the same Father and mother
All in the United States.

You can believe whatever but the reality is there bro.

quote author=JohnSin97 post=100181710]

Yeah...my dad is Jeff bezos and am a god son to biden, my uncle is Elon musk.....lol nairaland is full of crazy people. Take your meds, good night.[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Ezmans: 9:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
Flush them out!
fake news avery where

1 Like

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 9:05pm On Mar 24, 2021
Seems i have been chatting with a mad boy thinking you are sane.

How can i be Almajiri when i am against the North?

As for your question, it doesnt hold water!

quote author=buckeyemedia post=100181766] Mention 1 thing your state government has done for you & your family since 1999? Mumu Almajiri. [/quote]
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 9:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
Rawhumper:
Seems i have been chatting with a mad boy thinking you are sane.

How can i be Almajiri when i am against the North?

As for your question, it doesnt hold water!

quote author=buckeyemedia post=100181766] Mention 1 thing your state government has done for you & your family since 1999? Mumu Almajiri.
Ok you just realized that I am insane? Please don’t change the narrative, name 1 thing your State Government has done for you & your family since 1999?
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2021
At least now you have accepted its not all about poverty or wealth grin.

Selfish men like you believes in comfort and gives no shit about the masses.

As saying things like negroe, piss etc you just a LEFTOVER SOURED SPERM.

buckeyemedia:
Piss of Negro with these garbage thrash, so what has your family done for a low life like you? Just the same way Ojukwu destroyed his father’s wealth in less than 4 years after his demise, in every family there must be a black sheep, you know who you are.
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 9:11pm On Mar 24, 2021
Rawhumper:
At least now you have accepted its not all about poverty or wealth grin.

Selfish men like you believes in comfort and gives no shit about the masses.

As saying things like negroe, piss etc you just a LEFTOVER SOURED SPERM.

Rubbish Useless black sheep like Odumegwu Ojukwu, Stop smoking drugs & taking tramadol. 6 professors in the United States and you are on Nairaland spewing thrash? Your family must have given up on you, why don’t you at least have a green card?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by luluman: 9:13pm On Mar 24, 2021
gidgiddy:

What you are seeing is most probably the extra-judicial killing of unarmed civilians as the Nigerian Army cannot possibly know who is ESN, especially at night
Ok o, continue to create false defense when your people are getting killed.
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by luluman: 9:13pm On Mar 24, 2021
ShobayoEmma:
You cannot continuing beating a child and expect such a child not to cry. If you continue to beat a child, his cry will continue to give you headache. FG is yet to learn.
Is it federal government that just got killed now?
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by VictorUSA(m): 9:14pm On Mar 24, 2021
buckeyemedia:
It has to be, trust Nigeria’s Military from telling the whole truth, the death toll is probably 5 times higher.
I will believe it if those people are ordinary unarmed igbo men not the correct igbos wey i know not to talk of ESN fighters, da wan no dey hapun even for imagination.
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 9:14pm On Mar 24, 2021
Under Mbakwe free education, pipeborne water, new road projects. With tiled roads but so sad your mumu brothers in the North gave Ike Nwachukwu the go ahead to overthrow Mbakwe.

I personally have gotten kind of grants from my govs which was used to pay my fees.

Another Sen. Has placed me under scholarship after i took and passed the exams out of thousands of applicants.

Now can you kiss my black ass before you sleep? cool

buckeyemedia:
Ok you just realized that I am insane? Please don’t change the narrative, name 1 thing your State Government has done for you & your family since 1999?
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by luluman: 9:15pm On Mar 24, 2021
Olobofife:
Zoo soldiers will pay heavily if thix news is true.
How do you wish to make it false?
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by luluman: 9:17pm On Mar 24, 2021
Redcrafton:

Is right to say that ISIS is dealt with now...if killer herdsmen are attacked in Zamfara, Katsina and Kaduna states?

You are a well known hater of the Igbos.

If you loved ibos you would have cautioned those ones killed before hand
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 9:17pm On Mar 24, 2021
Rawhumper:
Under Mbakwe free education, pipeborne water, new road projects. With tiled roads but so sad your mumu brothers in the North gave Ike Nwachukwu the go ahead to overthrow Mbakwe.

I personally have gotten kind of grants from my govs which was used to pay my fees.

Another Sen. Has placed me under scholarship after i took and passed the exams out of thousands of applicants.

Now can you kiss my black ass before you sleep? cool

If I called your an ignorant person you will be angry, what concerns a Senator with state allocation? A Senator is under Federal Jurisdiction Of Abuja?
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 9:18pm On Mar 24, 2021
You are so dull and retarded bro.
6 professors are they my brothers? 4 are from my Dads side 1, his cousin (excluding my cousins who are Heart engineers, Docs etc) and the other one from my mum's side(her brother(in Germany).

Then what makes u think everyone in nairaland is in Nigeria?

YOU ARE ONLY FIT TO BE SUCKING DICKS IN PRISON.

quote author=buckeyemedia post=100182010] Rubbish Useless black sheep like Odumegwu Ojukwu, Stop smoking drugs & taking tramadol. 6 professors in the United States and you are on Nairaland spewing thrash? Your family must have given up on you, why don’t you have a green card?[/quote]
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2021
Its an extra jara for you to know what i have gained from Ibo people in leadership positions.

quote author=buckeyemedia post=100182184] If I called your an ignorant person you will be angry, what concerns a Senator with state allocation? A Senator is under Federal Jurisdiction? [/quote]
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 9:20pm On Mar 24, 2021
Rawhumper:
You are so dull and retarded bro.
6 professors are they my brothers? 4 are from my Dads side 1, his cousin (excluding my cousins who are Heart engineers, Docs etc) and the other one from my mum's side(her brother(in Germany).

Then what makes u think everyone in nairaland is in Nigeria?

YOU ARE ONLY FIT TO BE SUCKING DICKS IN PRISON.

quote author=buckeyemedia post=100182010] Rubbish Useless black sheep like Odumegwu Ojukwu, Stop smoking drugs & taking tramadol. 6 professors in the United States and you are on Nairaland spewing thrash? Your family must have given up on you, why don’t you have a green card?
Black Black Black Sheep have you any wool, yes sir, yes sir, 3 black wool, story telling lullaby talk, go tell that to Slick Rick The Ruler.
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 9:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
Alert!! Alert!!! We have emergency case here either we have a patient in Psychia or a todler that stole his moma's phone.

Abeg go siddon.....it changes nothing if you take my story or not.

quote author=buckeyemedia post=100182254] Black Black Black Sheep have you any wool, yes sir, yes sir, 3 black wool, story telling lullaby talk, go tell that to Slick Rick The Ruler. [/quote]
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 9:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
Rawhumper:
Its an extra jara for you to know what i have gained from Ibo people in leadership positions.

quote author=buckeyemedia post=100182184] If I called your an ignorant person you will be angry, what concerns a Senator with state allocation? A Senator is under Federal Jurisdiction?
Keep deceiving yourself, everything you said is Federal Government Allocation, Nothing your state has done for you, but to keep your body & soul in penury & poverty.
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 9:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
The Army has said there is no attack on Esn camp in Aba. You swallowed everything u read cos of your hate against the Ibos.

Who is now laughing grin cheesy wink?

quote author=buckeyemedia post=100181766] Mention 1 thing your state government has done for you & your family since 1999? So it is because of President Buhari that you are a Failure today? Mumudey Almajiri. [/quote]
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 9:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
You askef Govs wasnt Mbakwe Gov? Are you okay?

You think you can twust words to make me look foolish? Lol try again.

quote author=buckeyemedia post=100182348] Keep deceiving yourself, everything you said is Federal Government Allocation, Nothing your state has done for you, but to keep your body & soul in penury & poverty. [/quote]
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 9:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2021
Rawhumper:
The Army has said there is no attack on Esn camp in Aba. You swallowed everything u read cos of your hate against the Ibos.

Who is now laughing grin cheesy wink?

quote author=buckeyemedia post=100181766] Mention 1 thing your state government has done for you & your family since 1999? So it is because of President Buhari that you are a Failure today? Mumudey Almajiri.
Who is laughing? Dr. Alban is laughing, Just the same way the army vowed they never visited Nnenna Kanu’s village, the Coward fled on his own volition?
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 9:33pm On Mar 24, 2021
Rawhumper:
You askef Govs wasnt Mbakwe Gov? Are you okay?

You think you can twust words to make me look foolish? Lol try again.

quote author=buckeyemedia post=100182348] Keep deceiving yourself, everything you said is Federal Government Allocation, Nothing your state has done for you, but to keep your body & soul in penury & poverty.
Are you talking Of the weeping Governor Samuel Mbakwe Of Former Imo State? How old are you? confused Liar?
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by tit(f): 9:41pm On Mar 24, 2021
I don't support this killing of innocent civilians.

They are first human beings. Also, they are some people's husbands, wives, fathers, mothers, children and even the breadwinner of their family.
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Olobofife(m): 9:48pm On Mar 24, 2021
luluman:
How do you wish to make it false?
confirmed, it's fake.
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by hollah123: 10:02pm On Mar 24, 2021
Rawhumper:
I still say it again you must be an Hausa fool in the military. After what the Fulani did and is still doing to your people. You are here barking like a CRIPPLED DOG. Defending the very people that have enslaved you. Are you sane? Seriously they swear for you?

Instead to canvass for Yoruba Autonomy, you here talking crap by saying how u help the Northern Army fight the Ibos.

You must be daft!! Last war took almost 3years even with sabotage from Ibo officers that didnt want the war. Talk more of when the whole Ibo is united and have understood truly there is nothing for us here.

quote author=hollah123 post=100175481]did u just say Yoruba soldiers will b neutral?
u gat b kidding me,they will crush u so u can keep quiet for life n understand d difference between cowardice n stupidity.

u fools are displaying stupidity by calling your self brave
how many times will we tell u Igbos that we aren't interested in seccesion?do Ur thing without dragging us into it,y are u trying all your best possible to drag yorubas into seccesion?
do Ur thing n free us,we are still very much interested in Nigeria.

Why are u crying more than d bereaved?we have strategize a way of curtailing fulani menace by establishing amotekun that is well backed by our government n not one rag tag unrecognised rebel group created by a runaway fugitive.

later in. life we don't want to hear u scream yorubas betrayed u that's y we are sounding it now that u are on your own as regards seccesion.

So u think it's like 1967 where u will use Niger Delta oil to lobby weapons?they are wiser now n don't forget Wike just warned u people so it's obvious u are on your own n since there are evidences that u are armed now u can no longer cry to international bodies cos they will declare u rebels.

those 16 fools are dead n gone forever now n Nnamdi Kanu is still balling hard in UK,bro d joke is on u.

if u like use gutter words from now till eternity,bro u are on yaaaa own

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by bigwig071(m): 10:03pm On Mar 24, 2021
Ask the Nigerian military officers to provide where the camp of the Eastern Security Network is located in Aba, and how it is. Do not listen to the Nigerian military rumour, because we already know them before they come, they cannot fool us.

1 Like

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by hollah123: 10:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
Rawhumper:
Sooner than expected....lets see how it goes and lastly, after next election will tell how Nigeria will be.

Nigeria will still b after the election n an Igbo man will not b d president so get that n know peace.
APC will never give it to Igbos n northerners will never vote for Atiku in PDP because they see it as a backdoor for Igbo presidency cos Igbos want Atiku to use one term so they could emerge.

so u think we don't know your plans?so u think a northerner will vote for u after all the hatred?
u gat b kidding me
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 10:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
Who is this paid goat?

Is Wike the people of SS? Are u nuts? Does a political leader in power supports such.

Didnt yiu read where people from Ijaw and other environs affirmed they fight for the just cause of Biafra.

Whi cares u wish to continue licking ass? Amokuten the toothless bulldog you bragging about.

In another cause of war, we see how true you are.

hollah123:
how many times will we tell u Igbos that we aren't interested in seccesion?do Ur thing without dragging us into it,y are u trying all your best possible to drag yorubas into seccesion?
do Ur thing n free us,we are still very much interested in Nigeria.

Why are u crying more than d bereaved?we have strategize a way of curtailing fulani menace by establishing amotekun that is well backed by our government n not one rag tag unrecognised rebel group created by a runaway fugitive.

later in. life we don't want to hear u scream yorubas betrayed u that's y we are sounding it now that u are on your own as regards seccesion.

So u think it's like 1967 where u will use Niger Delta oil to lobby weapons?they are wiser now n don't forget Wike just warned u people so it's obvious u are on your own n since there are evidences that u are armed now u can no longer cry to international bodies cos they will declare u rebels.

those 16 fools are dead n gone forever now n Nnamdi Kanu is still balling hard in UK,bro d joke is on u.

if u like use gutter words from now till eternity,bro u are on yaaaa own
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
Now i know u are a big fool for saying such of one of the best EasternGovs. Now i know u North are out to destroy the East.

Our GOVS AND LEADERS SHOULD WAKE UP, THE NORTH ARE OUT WITH A SELFISH AGENDA!!!

quote author=buckeyemedia post=100182564] Are you talking Of the weeping Governor Samuel Mbakwe Of Former Imo State? How old are you? confused Liar? [/quote]
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by hollah123: 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
Rolly22:

Keep Dreaming I hope you have checked the thread where your useless army Denied the report?
they will definitely deny it n also call it unknown soldiers but d bottom line is that Igbo youths were killed......so Na u still lose

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets / Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello / Video: Saraki Asking Kwarans To Vote Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.