Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) (62104 Views)

Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) / 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos / MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2021
Rawhumper:
Empty barrel but no single herder in the East, empty barrel Myetti Allah is always crying to the Fed govt who in turn use the weakest military in Africa against the East but have the boldness to kll the yorubas in the South.

So are we really empty barrels?

Keep wailing, I am laughing at you grin
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
Who has ruined the country?

Who has highest number of brainless and clueless in all the strategic positions in Nigeria?

Who wants to introduce sharia law in Nigeria?

If not for the Ibos, the north would have overwhelmed the whole Nigeria.

quote author=buckeyemedia post=100180560] The private sector is in the hands of the Southerners (Mostly Igbos & Yorubas) not the Northerners, so I don’t know we’re you get this rhetoric Northern yoke bullshit? [/quote]
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Elliot2(m): 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Well Putin has started another empire after the collapse of the Soviet Union, So has The European Union after the fall of communism.
Good, so shall Biafra emerge from the ashes.
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
Elliot2:
Good, so shall Biafra emerge from the ashes.
Not in your lifetime, so of what benefit will that be to you? Would the people that fought for Nigeria’s independence believe their ungrateful descendants would try to destroy their hand labor under the sun? Negro Rest In Peace.
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Elliot2(m): 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Not in your lifetime, so of what benefit will that be to you? Would the people that fought for Nigeria’s independence believe their ungrateful descendants would try to destroy their hand labor under the sun? Negro Rest In Peace.
However long, I would be glad I stood on thenpath of justice
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 8:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
You just want to cover up....i ain't wailing you pussy.

Just telling the pratical fact....like i just outlined.

Who is the wailer? When the north hides behind the military to confront the Ibos.

If its yorubas now, you come out of your hiding and start flexing muscles.
Cowards!!!

quote author=buckeyemedia post=100180686] Keep wailing, I am laughing at you grin[/quote]
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 8:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
Rawhumper:
Who has ruined the country?

Who has highest number of brainless and clueless in all the strategic positions in Nigeria?

Who wants to introduce sharia law in Nigeria?

If not for the Ibos, the north would have overwhelmed the whole Nigeria.

quote author=buckeyemedia post=100180560] The private sector is in the hands of the Southerners (Mostly Igbos & Yorubas) not the Northerners, so I don’t know we’re you get this rhetoric Northern yoke bullshit?
Why are you wailing for the North? Take advantage of their so called cluelessness & Prosper yourself, why cry more than the bereaved, is it because they are poor in the North of Nigeria that makes you poor?
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2021
Sooner than expected....lets see how it goes and lastly, after next election will tell how Nigeria will be.

Elliot2:
However long, I would be glad I stood on thenpath of justice
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2021
Rawhumper:
You just want to cover up....i ain't wailing you pussy.

Just telling the pratical fact....like i just outlined.

Who is the wailer? When the north hides behind the military to confront the Ibos.

If its yorubas now, you come out of your hiding and start flexing muscles.
Cowards!!!

quote author=buckeyemedia post=100180686] Keep wailing, I am laughing at you grin
Confront Ndigbos, or Ipob? There is a big difference, an orange is not a lemon.
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 8:35pm On Mar 24, 2021
Power tasty swines want to leech on to power till eternity.

If really the north are doing wel in their leadership positions, i will really support them and even fight against my people.

Look at the Northern military commanders sooo o soooo clueless and tactless.
Are these the people you are relying on when it sets?

quote author=buckeyemedia post=100180895] Why are you wailing for the North? Take advantage of their so called cluelessness & Prosper yourself, why cry more than the bereaved, is it because they are poor in the North of Nigeria that makes you poor? [/quote]
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 8:37pm On Mar 24, 2021
Rawhumper:
Power tasty swines want to leech on to power till eternity.

If really the north are doing wel in their leadership positions, i will really support them and even fight against my people.

Look at the Northern military commanders sooo o soooo clueless and tactless.
Are these the people you are relying on when it sets?

quote author=buckeyemedia post=100180895] Why are you wailing for the North? Take advantage of their so called cluelessness & Prosper yourself, why cry more than the bereaved, is it because they are poor in the North of Nigeria that makes you poor?
I also wish Jonathan Goodluck had done better as President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, The Governor of your state is your problem not the President.
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by JohnSin97: 8:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
Rawhumper:
Now i know you are DUMBER THAN AN IMBECILED GOAT!!

I rather die fighting the northern invadion and
islamization than getting rich under Northern yoke!!

You joking with the situation at hand, you are underestimating the Ibos bro.well done.

No... you're the stupid fvcktard.

The only...only two races, tribes or religious that exists is The Rich and The Poor: and the poor would die like rats for stupid ideals because they have absolutely nothing to live for..... meanwhile rich folks who have alot to live for would chill in London and fvck their wives crazy..... seriously I envy that guy Nnamdi Cownu, look how fresh the dude is always looking cheesy lmao....your death would only be a statistic and probably the images of you would be used as click bait by SR, igbos lost 3 million, the skies didn't fall and ojukwu later came back to run for president in a country he once tried to break. Better go and hustle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 8:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
Ndigbos....i am not an Ipob....know that.

Just that we ibos are now seeing Ipob and Esn as our anchor to break Northern hegemony.

Believe me, before i was anti massob...i used rejoice whenever i hear Massob guys were killed or arrested. Believe there was a time i felt that way and so other Ibos but now we are waking up from slumber.

buckeyemedia:
Confront Ndigbos, or Ipob? There is a big difference, an orange is not a lemon.
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Litmus: 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
Richieniit:

I'm glad you used the word "if they begin killing" so pls do me a favor and shut the Bleep up and stop justifying mass killings. I wonder if one was ur family member how you'd feel... We have prisons to lock those animals up not kill them. I pray none of ur family member will die or killed unjustly

Don’t be stupid. The majority of my time on Niaralnd - and Odili net before that - was spent arguing, begging, crying, and going on my knees and accepting that I am a 'unity beggar' just so Nigerians should stop preaching conflict . For Christs sake I even call myself Unity beggar in chief. All of this I did to prevent Nigerians going to war and killing themselves egged on by foreigners that do so mostly because they want nothing more than the opportunity to hand Nigerians "Nigerians most Go” bags when Nigerians flood their space as refugees. Such is the stupidity, atimes, of the black man.

I believe in one Nigeria, I believe in the peoples of Nigeria and believe in the capacity of the Igbo people above all to make Nigeria an industrialised nation representing and fighting for the dignity of the African family worldwide.
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 8:41pm On Mar 24, 2021
JohnSin97:

The only...only two races, tribes or religious that exists is The Rich and The Poor: and the poor would die like rats for stupid ideals because they have absolutely nothing to live for..... meanwhile rich folks who have alot to live for would chill in London and fvck their wives crazy..... seriously I envy that guy Nnamdi Cownu, look how fresh the dude is always looking cheesy lmao....your death would only be a statistic and probably the images of you would be used as click bait by SR, igbos lost 3 million, the skies didn't fall and ojukwu later came back to run for president in a country he once tried to break. Better go and hustle.
Tell the Joker The truth angry grin

1 Like

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Rolly22(m): 8:41pm On Mar 24, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Innocent or guilty hold Ipob & Esn responsible, no one will be spared, Ipob & ESN have had their 15 minutes of fame, next time it will be a 100 dead, maybe then you will start shouting & wailing UN, EU, USA, our colonial father the United Kingdom, Nigeria is killing us?

Keep Dreaming I hope you have checked the thread where your useless army Denied the report?
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 8:42pm On Mar 24, 2021
Rawhumper:
Ndigbos....i am not an Ipob....know that.

Just that we ibos are now seeing Ipob and Esn as our anchor to break Northern hegemony.

Believe me, before i was anti massob...i used rejoice whenever i hear Massob guys were killed or arrested. Believe there was a time i felt that way and so other Ibos but now we are waking up from slumber.

Keep deceiving yourself, your material & mental poverty has shaped your misconstrued reasoning. Your forefathers should have told that to Ekwueme when he decided to be Shehu Shagari’s errand boy, or Peter Obi as Atiku’s houseboy.
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by PointZerom: 8:42pm On Mar 24, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
God Will continue to Punish Nnamdi Cownu whenever he is ...

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by jlinkd78(m): 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2021
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:46pm On Mar 24, 2021
buckeyemedia:
That is ESN, faceless criminals, innocent @ day, murderers @ night.

And you believe that ordinary miscreants confronted the army in Owerri aNd not one was either killed or arrested
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by amuwo1980: 8:46pm On Mar 24, 2021
gidgiddy:

What you are seeing is most probably the extra-judicial killing of unarmed civilians as the Nigerian Army cannot possibly know who is ESN, especially at night
I heard these are boys going about there business in aba, am marching with this to city council office in Chicago
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by showafrica(m): 8:47pm On Mar 24, 2021
kettykin:
i hope this is not the beginning of ESN 2.0 , the killing does not stop the campaign but brings out a more advanced group with faster and better capabilities , only God Knows when all this will stop.

If Killing stops this type of campaign , Boko haram would ave been history

I tell you problems just dey resume work. Nigeria will just end up like Libya or Somalia, everybody is been provoked
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 8:48pm On Mar 24, 2021
Nodogragra4me:

And you believe that ordinary miscreants confronted the army in Owerri aNd not one was either killed or arrested
As usual bragging today, crying for help tomorrow? We know your modus operandi.
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 8:50pm On Mar 24, 2021
amuwo1980:

I heard these are boys going about there business in aba, am marching with this to city council office in Chicago
To take your covid 19 injection, I thought Ipob said it is fake news?
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 8:51pm On Mar 24, 2021
Its not about rich bro. Do you know Ojukwus father was one of the richest in Nigeria then.

But he left his comfort zone to fight for the betterment of his people.

He was not a samurai, he knew he should live to fight another day.

I am from one the most powerful families if not in Nigeria.

My family has produced uncountable lawyers, 6 professors in the United States, A renowned Surgeon in Germany(he has stayed over 50years in Germany). Sister that is top hierachy in Rome. Holy Ghost fathers in the US.

Doctors in Germany, India, US, UK, Greece etc.

My cuz married in a prominient family sometime ago.

Have retired DIG, AiG, Commissioners and Army Officers.

Still have in-laws in high ranking position in the Military.

Bro take it or leave if i am arrested, and the whole members of my entire family team up....even Buhari and DSS cant stand the pressure(Cos they will come from different angles).

I swear on my life if i lied in any way....

I couldnt even mention others but had to stop cos the list is endless. So bro, am not a nonentity.

Infact, my dad was once a strong ally of the North in early days. He wasnt happy with Ojukwu during the war.

JohnSin97:

Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2021
showafrica:

I tell you problems just dey resume work. Nigeria will just end up like Libya or Somalia, everybody is been provoked
My guy people are grooving here in Lagos State, Nigeria is such a decentralized Nation, nothing concern us about what is happening in Aba, just look & watch. Ipob sympathizers in South West can go East of The River Niger if they want, to one is holding anyone.
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by JohnSin97: 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2021
amuwo1980:

Lmaooo
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2021
Rawhumper:
Its not about rich bro. Do you know Ojukwus father was one of the richest in Nigeria then.

My family has produced uncountable lawyers, 6 professors in the United States, A renowned Surgeon in Germany(he has stayed over 50years in Germany). Sister that is top hierachy in Rome. Holy Ghost fathers in the US.

Bro take it or leave if i am arrested, and the whole members of my entire family team up....even Buhari and DSS cant stand the pressure(Cos they will come from different angles).

I couldnt even mention others but had to stop cos the list is endless. So bro, am not a nonentity.

Infact, my dad was once a strong ally of the North in early days. He wasnt happy with Ojukwu during the war.

Piss of Negro with these garbage thrash, so what has your family done for a low life like you? Just the same way Ojukwu destroyed his father’s wealth in less than 4 years after his demise, in every family there must be a black sheep, you know who you are.
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by showafrica(m): 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2021
buckeyemedia:
My guy people are grooving here in Lagos State, Nigeria is such a decentralized Nation, nothing concern us about what is happening in Aba, just look & watch. Ipob sympathizers in South West can go East of The River Niger if they want, to one is holding anyone.

Lagos should be a country... If they remain in Nigeria, the problem go soon reach there.
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by JohnSin97: 9:00pm On Mar 24, 2021
Rawhumper:

Yeah...my dad is Jeff bezos and am a god son to biden, my uncle is Elon musk.....lol nairaland is full of crazy people. Take your meds, good night.
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 9:00pm On Mar 24, 2021
But we didnt cry like we doing now.

We have a lifeless cloned man in power.

quote author=buckeyemedia post=100181108] I also wish Jonathan Goodluck had done better as President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, The Governor of your state is your problem not the President. [/quote]
Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 9:00pm On Mar 24, 2021
showafrica:

Lagos should be a country... If they remain in Nigeria, the problem go soon reach there.
Igbos own over 60% of the commerce in Lagos State, you would wait till eternity, only the Failures are complaining, but they forget that tomorrow may be their day of prosperity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) / How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Yahaya Bello Bows Out In Style; See Photos Of Kogi Under Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.