Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,124 members, 7,957,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:18 AM

Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? (1985 Views)

A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex / How Many Girls Are You Currently Dating? (Pic) / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by chichimezie(f): 8:20pm On Mar 25, 2021
Noooo
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

No way!

It seems she's a glutton

If you meet this girl eating, especially swallows, you'll regret ever knowing her. Her balls of foofoo are always big to the point when she swallows it, the dark part of her eyes (iris) will disappear and appear again and believe me, that's a huge turn off to me and it always scares me alot.

She's beautiful and hot though.
angry behave

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Man / The Only Ugandan In Nairaland Looking For A New Girlfriend In Nigeria / Man Raped To A Coma, Robbed And Dumped In A Hotel In Port Harcourt By A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.