Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) (55567 Views)

Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) / Things To Know About Phyna’s Innoson IVM G5T / IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by Petyprince: 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
Emerie22:

Your generation Name be that
You forgot your drugs, go take them.
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by MrGerald(m): 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2021
Prussian:

You lack knowledge of how car businesses are run.
If SE Governors use his vehicles as official vehicles, it is a massive boost for his brand and gives that level of prestige required for high ticket customers.

The problem with some of you is that you lack analytical abilities and only view things from the angel of marginalisation and deprivation. Does Toyota produce for only the Japanese Market or does Benz only produce for the German Market?
You that have analytic ability, why thou judge yaself?
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by ORACULUM(m): 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kaizen
Mutemenot:
The best they have produced so far. Kudos
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by Charly68: 9:22pm On Mar 28, 2021
He should produce simple economical cars for the middle class if he wants to dominate the local market

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by tenzofall: 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
ineverkpeme:

Tenzofall aka pety prince,
Enjoy your ban and use this time to help your mama in her 2 by 2 provision shop. Ozuo

@myn44 oamj roktaion oduche Justise Seun

Thank you for the work you do to keep Nairaland safe, God bless.

Below Rules Are Broken

Rule 1. Please don't derail threads by posting off topic

Rule 19. Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned.

Was banned on furckthemods.
https://www.nairaland.com/furckthemods

He created an alternative account furckthem0ds.
Got caught and banned on furcthem0ds
https://www.nairaland.com/furckthem0ds

He created an alternative account foolishmods85
Got caught and banned on foolishmods85.
https://www.nairaland.com/foolishmods85

He created an alternative account ineverkpeme
https://www.nairaland.com/ineverkpeme

Is there a way we can ban this kid's IP? So that will can stop him from his numerous accounts creation

Please mods do the needful thank you
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:48am On May 30, 2021
osita76:
The latest Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing model is coming on board soonest

01000111010011110100010000100000010100110100000101010110010001010010000001001101010110010010000001010011010011110101010101001100
#ARTHSOS; #PLANETSOS {
#GEOENGINEERING
#WEATHERMODIFICATION
#GMO
#BIOTECH
#BIOHAZARD
#THEELECTROSHAMAN; #SDM; #GENESIS
} @RoyalMarines !!! #BOBTHEBUILDER; #RISKY; #042REPORT; #IPOB; #ÓDÚÁ; #MASSOB; #REDLIGHTDISTRICT; #AMBERALERT; #ANONYMOUS; #ENVIRONMENTALHEALTH !!! ENDIF {!!! #BOBRISKY !!!}

#MAGBONETIDO #LOTTO #KM48 #RCCG #MOWE #IBAFO #ACEPIXELS #NAIRAMARLEY #NOMANNERS #ITSAMADNESS #SIGMUNDFREUD #BATTABOX #TBT #GDFOLK
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by Merevecalculus: 9:35am On Jul 26, 2021
Jamesbally:
Who will buy this moving Coffin? This fake and substandard China made motor. I rather use my money buy keke. grin ; grin grin grin grin
Unpatriotic Nigeria olodo
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by Merevecalculus: 9:38am On Jul 26, 2021
FILEBE:

Stfu!!!.
What have you created? Rather than encourage , you are hear talking rubbish. Yet, you can use another country's product. Inferiority complex is worrying you..

Ford , toyota, volkwagen and rhe likes didn't become what they are today with the likes of you... na morning ve this o. No let me use vex take start my day o
Leave the idiot, an unpatriotic Nigerian he has nothing to offer apart from unreasonable criticism.
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by Merevecalculus: 9:48am On Jul 26, 2021
Topmaike007:
the Roll Royce you dreamt having do you know the company producing it's engine?
Leave the uninformed fellow there he can not appreciate his homemade things. ewus
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by Merevecalculus: 10:06am On Jul 26, 2021
LikeAking:

Yo u are very smart.

Instaed of Naija youths to learn fron Innoson concept and apply it in their own biz. They have allowed hate and tribalisim to rob them of knowledge.

In the next 20 years innoson will pas this level.

Na small, small.

Only one man cant manufacture the whole parts and accessories of a car.
There was and there is no any car manufacturing industry that manufacture all part in the history of the world. Let the idiots continue there hates but innoson will move on.pure
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by Merevecalculus: 10:11am On Jul 26, 2021
Jamesbally:

Lies. The ones my company bought a year ago are currently in the mechanic workshops here in Oweri. His motors are substandard China made Cars. My official car is an INNOSON MOTOR, but I only used it for 2 weeks. It's parked in our yard for 2 years now. I rather drive my 8 year old Tokumbo Car, instead of driving a moving Coffin.
Stupid ignoramus
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by Merevecalculus: 10:15am On Jul 26, 2021
jimyjames:

lies from a hater, which company of yours bought innoson cars? you bought innoson car and used for only 2 yrs? Mr man you are a jobless liar ,
innoson provide maintenance services to companies/costumers who buy innoson motors, at a very low cost, STFU
the miserable hater he is a terrible lier, can't you red that he just use it for two weeks (14days) and park it for two years ? What an illogical lier he is.
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by jimyjames(m): 10:28am On Jul 26, 2021
Merevecalculus:
the miserable hater he is a terrible lier, can't you red that he just use it for two weeks (14days) and park it for two years ? What an illogical lier he is.
I bet that guy can't buy a second hand motorcycle talklesss of car, he is jobless
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by Topmaike007(m): 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
Merevecalculus:

Leave the uninformed fellow there he can not appreciate his homemade things. ewus
our fellow Nigerians are not patriotic.. Same way they castigated zinox computer is the same way they are castigating Innosson and that is very bad.. My uncle Innosson truck of about 6 years is still standing and better than hilux trucks out there.
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 18, 2021
Topmaike007:
our fellow Nigerians are not patriotic.. Same way they castigated zinox computer is the same way they are castigating Innosson and that is very bad.. My uncle Innosson truck of about 6 years is still standing and better than hilux trucks out there.
Leave them alone they'll buy expensive foreign cars yet leave what is made in their country alone. How many white people buy products that is made from Nigeria?
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by Topmaike007(m): 6:33am On Nov 18, 2021
Differentiate:

Leave them alone they'll buy expensive foreign cars yet leave what is made in their country alone. How many white people buy products that is made from Nigeria?
help me ask them oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

»»» Do You Need A Car In PH ( Naija Or Foreign Used)? Let Us Know ««« / Inside London's Warehouse Where Supercars Are Hired For ₦500,000 Per Hour(Pics) / ©©Comprehensive Vehicle History Report®.Whatsapp Vin no to +2348060365068

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.