Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) (55551 Views)

Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) / Things To Know About Phyna’s Innoson IVM G5T / IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
chronos00:
This is shameful! How can this mad man turn the east into a Chinese dump yard? Who even buys these substandard cars?

Igbos, do better!
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by Jamesbally: 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2021
jimyjames:

lies from a hater, which company of yours bought innoson cars? you bought innoson car and used for only 2 yrs? Mr man you are a jobless liar ,
innoson provide maintenance services to companies/costumers who buy innoson motors, at a very low cost, STFU

Calm down and listen carefully. I only used my official Car (fake and substandard, China made INNOSON MOTOR) for only 2 WEEKS. When I realised that the mottor na moving Coffin, with zero SAFETY FEATURES. I just pack the kpangolo for office, I'm not ready to die young. grin grin grin grin grin

How person go Dey drive COFFIN? grin

Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by Jamesbally: 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2021
jimyjames:

lol a jobless man with an official car? you are a very dumb liar,
what safety features does other vehicles have that innoson lacks?

I repeat innoson offers maintenance for all companies/costumers who buy vehicles from them, so tell me which company that you claim to work with bought fleet of vehicles from innoson that you claim are now in mechanic shop in owerri?

I want to follow up the case I know a lot of people working with innoson

This man wan cry over China made Cars wey I reject 2 years ago grin. The mottor is presently parked in the back of my work place here in Oweri.. After 4 years, the fake mottor will be monitised to me by my company. I'll sell it as scrap. You can contact me in less than 2 years from now. I'll give the substandard China made INNOSON MOTOR, to you for a Beer money. grin grin grin cheesy

I'm bigger than any China made motor.

Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by Jamesbally: 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2021
jimyjames:

lol a jobless man with an official car? you are a very dumb liar,
what safety features does other vehicles have that innoson lacks?

I repeat innoson offers maintenance for all companies/costumers who buy vehicles from them, so tell me which company that you claim to work with bought fleet of vehicles from innoson that you claim are now in mechanic shop in owerri?

I want to follow up the case I know a lot of people working with innoson

With the question you asked on the bolded part of your post, it's obvious you know nothing about Cars. Since INNOSON MOTORS looks like China made Phones, you now assume that the mottor have safety features. grin grin grin İNNOSON Mottor are no different from the normal KEKE NAPEP you see everyday. They both have zero safety features. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by jimyjames(m): 4:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
Jamesbally:

With the question you asked on the bolded part of your post, it's obvious you know nothing about Cars. Since INNOSON MOTORS looks like China made Phones, you now assume that the mottor have safety features. grin grin grin İNNOSON Mottor are no different from the normal KEKE NAPEP you see everyday. They both have zero safety features. grin grin

you haven't answered my question what safety features does other cars have that innoson lacks, mention those safety features
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2021
Wow this is lovely
Me self like am but wait O the full light wan resemble that of range rover sport
Abi na for my eye grin
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by jimyjames(m): 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2021
Jamesbally:

This man wan cry over China made Cars wey I reject 2 years ago grin. The mottor is presently parked in the back of my work place here in Oweri.. After 4 years, the fake mottor will be monitised to me by my company. I'll sell it as scrap. You can contact me in less than 2 years from now. I'll give the substandard China made INNOSON MOTOR, to you for a Beer money. grin grin grin cheesy

I'm bigger than any China made motor.

still waiting for the name of the company you work for in owerri, to follow up the case,
just one phone call
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by JohnSin97: 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2021
baddosky1:

Poverty stricken mofo that cannot afford powerbank from Chinese manufactures is here chestbeating from Benin Republic that he will buy a vehicle.

E pain you die! grin grin

Go hug a transformer tongue

Look at this chimp, if your father could afford a condom he wouldn't have birthed a ret@d.....tell your oga to stop his copy and paste and try and be more innovative...

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by Jamesbally: 4:44pm On Mar 25, 2021
jimyjames:

still waiting for the name of the company you work for in owerri, to follow up the case,
just one phone call

I'm certain you are from Oweri. No wonder you spend the whole day on Nairaland. I can't tell you the name of the Company I work (for security reasons). But since you claimed you have contacts in INNOSON MOTORS, call them and ask them to give you the name of a multinational Company that bought some of their brands 2;years ago. Start from there.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by Toearn: 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2021
ok
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by jimyjames(m): 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2021
Jamesbally:

I'm certain you are from Oweri. No wonder you spend the whole day on Nairaland. I can't tell you the name of the Company I work (for security reasons). But since you claimed you have contacts in INNOSON MOTORS, call them and ask them to give you the name of a multinational Company that bought some of their brands 2;years ago. Start from there.

lol don't worry, no need, you work in a company in oweri not owerri my bad was thinking it's owerri.
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by Jamesbally: 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2021
jimyjames:

lol don't worry, no need, you work in a company in oweri not owerri my bad was thinking it's owerri.

Joblessness

Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by sunbreaker: 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
osita76:
The latest Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing model is coming on board soonest
how much?
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by MrGerald(m): 6:18pm On Mar 25, 2021
Prussian:
Let them compel all South East Governors to use Innoson as their official cars.
Why would he do that, is he producing his cars for SE governors? Everything in this country is about ethnicity and that's where our problem is.
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by Prussian: 6:28pm On Mar 25, 2021
MrGerald:
Why would he do that, is he producing his cars for SE governors? Everything in this country is about ethnicity and that's where our problem is.

You lack knowledge of how car businesses are run.
If SE Governors use his vehicles as official vehicles, it is a massive boost for his brand and gives that level of prestige required for high ticket customers.

The problem with some of you is that you lack analytical abilities and only view things from the angel of marginalisation and deprivation. Does Toyota produce for only the Japanese Market or does Benz only produce for the German Market?
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by TUANKU(m): 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2021
LeeSantos:

IVM said so themselves. "it will cost us so much implementing the new logo" do your findings.

They are just new in the industry.
It will cost to implement a new logo but it doesn't mean there will be a recall.
Recalls are for mechanical and electrical faults.
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by sammily(m): 7:09pm On Mar 25, 2021
it's exactly the same as the X5S made in China since 2018. Just a different badge.

https://carnewschina.com/2018/04/24/this-is-the-new-dongfeng-fengxing-x5s-suv-for-china/
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:55pm On Mar 25, 2021
Pretty nice.
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by staneless(m): 10:48pm On Mar 25, 2021
LeeSantos:

it will cost them much changing to the new one. they need to recall older ones and also change the ones they have in stock.

They need to wait some years.

To change logo, you don't have to worry about your old cars having them or worry because you still have enough logos in stock. This is something they can easily do in upcoming production batches without any worries, Oga
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by baddosky1: 12:41am On Mar 26, 2021
JohnSin97:

I am a chimp, if my worthless father could afford a condom he wouldn't have birthed a ret@d like me.....i will tell my oga who constructed that junk called Autonov1 to try and be more innovative...

Thank God you know you are a chimp tongue
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by Emerie22(m): 8:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

Says a man who has only seen the granite in pictures...
We see road saftey Hilux and Innoson vehicles bought same time do they look good to you??
The Innoson buses that you will have to start using rope to hold bumber without accident?
Is the same Innoson you are saying is stronger than Hilux that have maintained track record of ruggedity for decades....
Well you are only speaking with the mouth of an igbo man supporting his brother.
Problem with you people is that you move like a herd of sheep.... No mind of your own....
If that boy Kanu comes today and says Innoson is a better company than BMW you will all chorus it....
My comment was for rational thinking minds

U re a Stupidity Man.
U need Exposure
Re: Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) by Emerie22(m): 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
Petyprince:
Ya papa name be that?

Your generation Name be that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Inside London's Warehouse Where Supercars Are Hired For ₦500,000 Per Hour(Pics) / ©©Comprehensive Vehicle History Report®.Whatsapp Vin no to +2348060365068 / Weird And Wonderful Car Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.