Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Tunde Abass: Lagos CP Redeploys DPO Onipanu, Others For Professional Misconduct - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Abass: Lagos CP Redeploys DPO Onipanu, Others For Professional Misconduct (22768 Views)

Lagos CP Adegoke Fayoade Leads Protest In Ikeja, Provides Refreshments / Obaseki Redeploys Osayande Aisagbon For Not Providing Kolanut At Oba's Palace / IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Abass: Lagos CP Redeploys DPO Onipanu, Others For Professional Misconduct by Godchosen001: 11:41am On Mar 25, 2021
Mike213:
I have a complaint to make concerning one of your officers by name OLAGOKE WASIU OLAIDE.

I had a bike accident last week Thursday when I was returning from the ministry of foreign affairs in Abuja. A Lexus 470 hit me and the bike and it was not even on a one way. It happened at Pako Bus stop Isolo. The hausa bikemen rallied around the drunk driver and told him to take us to the hospital. This happened at exactly 10:46 18th Feb 2021 Thursday. The driver then drove us to Okota police station. On getting there, the said officer OLAGOKE OLAIDE WASIU collected the sum of 3K from the hit and run driver and allowed him to go that very night. He then seized my international passport having searched my bag and sent me out of the station. I came the following day with my sister to retrieve my passport and he told me I will pay for the wind shield of the mans glass that was broken by the hausa boys. I asked him who will pay for my hospital bills which he said wasn’t his business. To cut the story short, I sent 15K to the hit and run driver who was present on the meeting held on the 19th feb last week Friday and the officer gave me my passport and still extorted 2K from my sister

Presently I am on the verge of having my right leg amputated. The hospital results and X Rays examination is here. I am supposed to have my leg cut this evening but I want to reach out to the Police Force Complaint Unit first.

I called the officer today and he insulted my mother and told me to go to the commissioner of police and nothing will happen

This is his number +234 803 525 9579. This officer collected bribe of not up to 5k from a hit and run driver even when he saw my damaged and swollen leg and sent me away from the station at Mid night. my leg will be amputated today.
message Police headquarter on twitter
Re: Tunde Abass: Lagos CP Redeploys DPO Onipanu, Others For Professional Misconduct by Mike213: 11:42am On Mar 25, 2021
Godchosen001:
message Police headquarter on twitter

They are ignoring
Re: Tunde Abass: Lagos CP Redeploys DPO Onipanu, Others For Professional Misconduct by netflicks(m): 11:46am On Mar 25, 2021
Power of social media.....
Re: Tunde Abass: Lagos CP Redeploys DPO Onipanu, Others For Professional Misconduct by 080bjaked(m): 11:47am On Mar 25, 2021
Lol. When did redeployment become a punishment? How does that deter policemen from their evil vices?
Re: Tunde Abass: Lagos CP Redeploys DPO Onipanu, Others For Professional Misconduct by nedekid: 11:49am On Mar 25, 2021
Mike213:
I have a complaint to make concerning one of your officers by name OLAGOKE WASIU OLAIDE.

I had a bike accident last week Thursday when I was returning from the ministry of foreign affairs in Abuja. A Lexus 470 hit me and the bike and it was not even on a one way. It happened at Pako Bus stop Isolo. The hausa bikemen rallied around the drunk driver and told him to take us to the hospital. This happened at exactly 10:46 18th Feb 2021 Thursday. The driver then drove us to Okota police station. On getting there, the said officer OLAGOKE OLAIDE WASIU collected the sum of 3K from the hit and run driver and allowed him to go that very night. He then seized my international passport having searched my bag and sent me out of the station. I came the following day with my sister to retrieve my passport and he told me I will pay for the wind shield of the mans glass that was broken by the hausa boys. I asked him who will pay for my hospital bills which he said wasn’t his business. To cut the story short, I sent 15K to the hit and run driver who was present on the meeting held on the 19th feb last week Friday and the officer gave me my passport and still extorted 2K from my sister

Presently I am on the verge of having my right leg amputated. The hospital results and X Rays examination is here. I am supposed to have my leg cut this evening but I want to reach out to the Police Force Complaint Unit first.

I called the officer today and he insulted my mother and told me to go to the commissioner of police and nothing will happen

This is his number +234 803 525 9579. This officer collected bribe of not up to 5k from a hit and run driver even when he saw my damaged and swollen leg and sent me away from the station at Mid night. my leg will be amputated today.
Sorry bro,
Certainly you have to repackage your story properly because there are lots of inconsistencies and no right thinking person will take you serious.
Eg. 1.Comming from ministry of ministry of foreign affairs in Abuja, but had the accident at isolo.
2. You went the following day with your sister to retrieve your passport. But today your leg is to be amputated? Etc.
Dont misunderstand me, I am not saying it did not happen. Just saying you did not package your story well.
Re: Tunde Abass: Lagos CP Redeploys DPO Onipanu, Others For Professional Misconduct by Lamzee(m): 12:01pm On Mar 25, 2021
God help us
Re: Tunde Abass: Lagos CP Redeploys DPO Onipanu, Others For Professional Misconduct by Resurrection212: 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2021
They supposed to fire him
Re: Tunde Abass: Lagos CP Redeploys DPO Onipanu, Others For Professional Misconduct by Ogengi77: 12:04pm On Mar 25, 2021
see below
Re: Tunde Abass: Lagos CP Redeploys DPO Onipanu, Others For Professional Misconduct by Kingcalls: 12:06pm On Mar 25, 2021
jaxxy:

Tunde Abass is a Northerner?? undecided

Its certain u dint read the storyline
Re: Tunde Abass: Lagos CP Redeploys DPO Onipanu, Others For Professional Misconduct by Mike213: 12:06pm On Mar 25, 2021
nedekid:

Sorry bro,
Certainly you have to repackage your story properly because there are lots of inconsistencies and no right thinking person will take you serious.
Eg. 1.Comming from ministry of ministry of foreign affairs in Abuja, but had the accident at isolo.
2. You went the following day with your sister to retrieve your passport. But today your leg is to be amputated? Etc.
Dont misunderstand me, I am not saying it did not happen. Just saying you did not package your story well.

Oga there is nothing to repackage. That is what happened it’s as simple as that. If you can help I will appreciate
Re: Tunde Abass: Lagos CP Redeploys DPO Onipanu, Others For Professional Misconduct by awumen: 12:24pm On Mar 25, 2021
Mike213:

Mod, can we push this to front page
Re: Tunde Abass: Lagos CP Redeploys DPO Onipanu, Others For Professional Misconduct by IFEBARBIE: 12:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
Mike213:

Those okada guys can be very violent with their crazy way of riding and their mob mentality. I salute peeps that patronize them, they don't value lives. Since one of them almost broke my leg some years back, I stopped biking ever since
Re: Tunde Abass: Lagos CP Redeploys DPO Onipanu, Others For Professional Misconduct by jaxxy(m): 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
Kingcalls:

Its certain u dint read the storyline

I did ooo bt tunde abass isn’t a northerner. I said it intentionally because the Northerner initially mentioned wasn’t even so important in the whole story.
Re: Tunde Abass: Lagos CP Redeploys DPO Onipanu, Others For Professional Misconduct by Seniorwriter(m): 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2021
Animate21:
I create/design professional ANIMATIONS to advertise your business. motion graphics, 2d animations, I also design flyers, logos, etc. Contact me on whatsapp via 0 9 0 6 4 4 5 8 1 0 9

I have a deal for you....reach me via my facebook ID on my profile.
Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter
Re: Tunde Abass: Lagos CP Redeploys DPO Onipanu, Others For Professional Misconduct by Ventura1: 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2021
Kudos to the unrelentless RevolutionNOW movement, without them nothing would have happened.
Re: Tunde Abass: Lagos CP Redeploys DPO Onipanu, Others For Professional Misconduct by capricornlady: 1:05pm On Mar 25, 2021
Mike213:

Sorry about what you went through. Don't allow them amputate your leg, don't be in a hurry to do that. I believe you can find reliable doctors or traditional means for healing undecided

1 Like

Re: Tunde Abass: Lagos CP Redeploys DPO Onipanu, Others For Professional Misconduct by 2mch(m): 1:20pm On Mar 25, 2021
080bjaked:
Lol. When did redeployment become a punishment? How does that deter policemen from their evil vices?
It’s a big punishment. Lagos is very lucrative for police officers. See how their mates are faring in other states and cry for them.
Re: Tunde Abass: Lagos CP Redeploys DPO Onipanu, Others For Professional Misconduct by gbenga4sure(m): 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2021
Mike213:

Write this story on twitter but rearrange the area where you said you were coming from abuja and got to isolo,make it when you got to lagos and on your way to isolo...
Put an #
Re: Tunde Abass: Lagos CP Redeploys DPO Onipanu, Others For Professional Misconduct by gbenga4sure(m): 1:34pm On Mar 25, 2021
Mike213:

Write this story on twitter but rearrange the area where you said you were coming from abuja and got to isolo,make it when you got to lagos and on your way to isolo...
Put an hashtag, something like #officergokemustbepunished or #justiceformike.
Do this and alot of nairalanders(myself inclusive) would retweet it and make sure it goes wide or trend

1 Like

Re: Tunde Abass: Lagos CP Redeploys DPO Onipanu, Others For Professional Misconduct by Animate21: 2:45pm On Mar 25, 2021
Done sir
Seniorwriter:

I have a deal for you....reach me via my facebook ID on my profile.
Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter
Re: Tunde Abass: Lagos CP Redeploys DPO Onipanu, Others For Professional Misconduct by ericmor: 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2021
gbenga4sure:

Put an #

Me was thinking there is another isolo in abuja
Re: Tunde Abass: Lagos CP Redeploys DPO Onipanu, Others For Professional Misconduct by neonly: 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2021
I thought those police didn't have a station thought it burnt down during end sars
Re: Tunde Abass: Lagos CP Redeploys DPO Onipanu, Others For Professional Misconduct by gabi87(m): 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2021
Mike213:

Is no one saying anything about this?
Re: Tunde Abass: Lagos CP Redeploys DPO Onipanu, Others For Professional Misconduct by Mike213: 7:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
gabi87:

Is no one saying anything about this?

No one bro
Re: Tunde Abass: Lagos CP Redeploys DPO Onipanu, Others For Professional Misconduct by vikithor(m): 7:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
Dimmatic:
Nice one from the peoples' CP.i also pray the same torchlight be pointed at the Área Commander and his boys at Ogudu Police command. There are strong collabos between the A.C.P and his 40 thieves of boys who will intimidate harras threaten detain extort and give tithes out from the proceeds to the oga.

In all honesty sustainable actions from the CP are needed to win back citizens' confidence
Re: Tunde Abass: Lagos CP Redeploys DPO Onipanu, Others For Professional Misconduct by maasoap(m): 9:52pm On Mar 25, 2021
Mike213:

Godchosen001:
Police have started doing illegal stop and search in front of IITA Ibadan along Moniya road, extortion and harrashing people.they will take you to their Barack in Moniya and extort you, they have a POS guy in front of their Barack they collabo, in case you don't have cash ,they will take you to the POS shop. They carry out this illegal duty openly without hiding it. They operate in the morning when there won't be much traffic and people would have go to work, around 10a.m -12pm daily, they'll rob people within 2 hours and leave, they operate with A taxi cab called Micra ,it have no plate number, one of the officers name is Femi, slim and light in complexion.

Another set of police are in Ikolaba school not far from Custom office and Federal Secretariat Ibadan, this place is a corner with low traffic , this set of police thieves are concerned with checking phones and going through your account info. They operate during the day. They are thieves

I suggest you guys go on twitter and tag relevant people/agencies/organisations.
Re: Tunde Abass: Lagos CP Redeploys DPO Onipanu, Others For Professional Misconduct by gbenga4sure(m): 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2021
ericmor:

Me was thinking there is another isolo in abuja
Lol I was confused at first too
Re: Tunde Abass: Lagos CP Redeploys DPO Onipanu, Others For Professional Misconduct by hucknall: 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2021
Thrash upon Thrash [s]
post=100196969:

This is how things should be done.
This is very commendable.
We will always believe that we will get there in our nation.
This is how things are done in sane society.
Thumbs-up Commissioner of Police Lasgidi.

It is not a crime for a citizen to use his or her phone to record any atrocities going on.
The whole world saw what happened to George Floyd cos people at the scene recorded the murder with their phones.

Slow and steady we will get to the country of our dreams.
God bless The CP.
God bless Nigeria.

It all depends on the mindset you use in reading the news.
It is either you go with the positives or the negative......as usual!
To each their own.

We Rise!
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Key Reasons Why Peter Obi's Movement Remains Strong / Kachikwu: Subsidy Removal Will Not Affect Pump Price / 2019 Presidency: Fayose Advises Buhari On Where To Flag Off His Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.