Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,156 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

This Is Indeed Hard O - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Indeed Hard O (764 Views)

Chai!!, Omo Life Hard O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Indeed Hard O by Tdyke4lyf(m): 10:27am On Mar 25, 2021
Guys,I need your advice o.I know I am not growing any younger.I am in my early thirties and still a virgin.I am still in a state of confusion,may God help me as i am so indecisive when it comes to having a lady in my world.
From the stories I have heard concerning going into relationship,I am indeed having my fears as related to such.One of my guys just recently told me he will introduce me to a lady,and he has informed her.This got me in a state of abstract expectation.
I am not a lazy guy; I definitely have a vision and a goal,with a convincing optimism.But as it concerns being a relationship,I am just...But I do hope to get married,by God's grace,next year.
Re: This Is Indeed Hard O by Bornsinner7: 10:30am On Mar 25, 2021
Nothing wrong with being a virgin.. It's ok for you to have a lady if you want at least you should start building your relationship with the opposite gender so you don't fall prey to one of those hoes wanting a good guy..

1 Like

Re: This Is Indeed Hard O by Xenry: 10:37am On Mar 25, 2021
tongue

Re: This Is Indeed Hard O by Angelacruz: 10:48am On Mar 25, 2021
OK...wen u wat to get married,inform us. ...im

1 Like

Re: This Is Indeed Hard O by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 25, 2021
Tdyke4lyf:
Guys,I need your advice o.I know I am not growing any younger.I am in my early thirties and still a virgin.I am still in a state of confusion,may God help me as i am so indecisive when it comes to having a lady in my world.
From the stories I have heard concerning going into relationship,I am indeed having my fears as related to such.One of my guys just recently told me he will introduce me to a lady,and he has informed her.This got me in a state of abstract expectation.
I am not a lazy guy; I definitely have a vision and a goal,with a convincing optimism.But as it concerns being a relationship,I am just...But I do hope to get married,by God's grace,next year.
From your post, It's obvious you spent the most part of life trying to build yourself/career - which is a good thing to do, hence u avoided all forms of distraction (ladies inclusive)

But no worries, soon u did find a decent lady. May God grant your heart desires

Cheers Mate

1 Like

Re: This Is Indeed Hard O by kalu61(m): 1:10pm On Mar 25, 2021
We are not different. You may just be older by a year or two.

There is nothing to fear. You can still have beautiful marriage and the only thing you should concern yourself is getting the right woman.

I hope you are not religious person. That may be complex for you if you are not sexually informed.

You can still knack before next year as a pre marriage test grin. 99% of couple your pastor Weds aren't virgin.

1 Like

Re: This Is Indeed Hard O by Tdyke4lyf(m): 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2021
kalu61:
We are not different. You may just be older by a year or two.

There is nothing to fear. You can still have beautiful marriage and the only thing you should concern yourself is getting the right woman.

I hope you are not religious person. That may be complex for you if you are not sexually informed.

You can't still knack before next year as a pre marriage test grin. 99% of couple your pastor Weds aren't virgin.
Tanx a lot.I just hope I will find love which I know it's possible,despite the disputing statements pple are making.Materialistic woman should be out of the picture.I just hope I won't be a simp when she comes sha.
Re: This Is Indeed Hard O by kalu61(m): 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
Tdyke4lyf:

Tanx a lot.I just hope I will find love which I know it's possible,despite the disputing statements pple are making.Materialistic woman should be out of the picture.I just hope I won't be a simp when she comes sha.
Definitely sure. Just list the key features your want in your woman and look out for them. Nobody is perfect always have that at the back of your mind.

I would have made recommendation but find yourself a wife.
Re: This Is Indeed Hard O by Tdyke4lyf(m): 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Nothing wrong with being a virgin.. It's ok for you to have a lady if you want at least you should start building your relationship with the opposite gender so you don't fall prey to one of those hoes wanting a good guy..

Tanx.Hoping to get the best of it.
Re: This Is Indeed Hard O by Tdyke4lyf(m): 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2021
kalu61:
Definitely sure. Just list the key features your want in your woman and look out for them. Nobody is perfect always have that at the back of your mind.

I would have made recommendation but find yourself a wife.
A wife indeed.I really have the features I want of a woman.Truly,no woman is perfect.
Re: This Is Indeed Hard O by Dickson178(m): 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2021
Tdyke4lyf:
Tdyke4lyf:
virgin,huh ! who you dey joke with
Tdyke4lyf:
Re: This Is Indeed Hard O by Tdyke4lyf(m): 5:40am On Mar 26, 2021
Dickson178:
[sub][/sub] virgin,huh ! who you dey joke with

I am not joking.Seriously serious.I am.Not touched a lady.
Re: This Is Indeed Hard O by Tdyke4lyf(m): 5:42am On Mar 26, 2021

Angelacruz:
OK...wen u wat to get married,inform us. ...im
I will na.Isn't it nairaland?I will na.Tanx
Re: This Is Indeed Hard O by Angelacruz: 5:49am On Mar 26, 2021
Ok
Tdyke4lyf:

I will na.Isn't it nairaland?I will na.Tanx

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Cause Of Husband Scarscity / How Kpomo meat caused Erection in a Restaurant (Video) / Video: Angry Lady Destroy Boyfriend House For Allegedly Cheating O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.