Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution (42881 Views)

Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery / Human Organs Are Now Being Transported In The US With Drones (PHOTOS) / What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by Bornboy4: 12:00am On Mar 26, 2021
I don't believe it
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:02am On Mar 26, 2021
My own no shrink ooo
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by IJOBA11: 12:28am On Mar 26, 2021
McSquishi:

Lmao

Why do you people come at women this way? and then once I say something to hurt your feelings you’ll be cc’ing admin

Nothing about my comment was “hard” yet you’re pained... why? and why are you fantasizing about me and joysticks? Please focus on your own life as I’m sure it could use some improvements
NICE ONE MC SQUIRT cool
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by meobizy(f): 12:30am On Mar 26, 2021
I didn’t see any news about tongues shrinking or dildos getting expensive. Ahead ahead, life must go on.

1 Like

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by McSquishi(f): 12:54am On Mar 26, 2021
IJOBA11:
NICE ONE MC SQUIRT cool

You people are such perverts, I swear!

1 Like

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by Pacesetter123(m): 12:58am On Mar 26, 2021
McSquishi:

You people are such perverts, I swear!
grin grin grin
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by cococandy(f): 1:13am On Mar 26, 2021
Ishilove:

Aunty coco if they cannot pound that place until it throbs and complains then of what use are they? A very salient question. tongue grin
I wonder why he thinks I would like that cheesy grin

So I look like them who hate senselessly? angry

2 Likes

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by sparko1(m): 1:16am On Mar 26, 2021
McSquishi:
Theory: Maybe it’s some sort of karma. Since men have been overusing them and being led by them, in fact the male desire for power and domination has led to the pollution we are experiencing... perhaps karma will cause the manhood to shrink and it will be rendered useless to bring balance to society. cry cry cry

Madame keep quiet, it's your gender that causes everything?

In school 90% of the fight is because of your gender. Not like you are unaware, your gender will go and date two cultist from different gang just to feel fly, causing serious issues, and walking away like you are not aware.

Every destruction recorded is as a result of your gender negligence and lust for money, don't come here acting like some super human, it takes two to mingle.

1 Like

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by McSquishi(f): 1:33am On Mar 26, 2021
sparko1:

Madame keep quiet, it's your gender that causes everything?

In school 90% of the fight is because of your gender. Not like you are unaware, your gender will go and date two cultist from different gang just to feel fly, causing serious issues, and walking away like you are not aware.

Every destruction recorded is as a result of your gender negligence and lust for money, don't come here acting like some super human, it takes two to mingle.

You just blamed everything on my gender then said it takes two “to mingle”

The world leaders of the major powers of the world for the last couple centuries have been men. World poverty, human enslavement, animal cruelty, genocide, violence, worldwide atrocities all carried out by men in majority and totally with male leadership.

The heads of the major companies since the Industrial Age have been men in an overwhelming majority and therefore the cause of the world’s pollution is men.

Inventors of weapons of mass destruction, inventors of tools and methods of torture have been men.

Men sell women to this very day into sex slavery, it’s a male run industry. Men are the majority of the richest, money hoarders on Earth but it’s women who lust for money, right?

You’re coming here talking about fights between cultists are because of women? So without women cultists would be peaceful people just serving the poor or what?

Lmao! You’re not serious.
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by Twelfthman: 2:24am On Mar 26, 2021
Life will teach u better.

McSquishi:
Theory: Maybe it’s some sort of karma. Since men have been overusing them and being led by them, in fact the male desire for power and domination has led to the pollution we are experiencing... perhaps karma will cause the manhood to shrink and it will be rendered useless to bring balance to society. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by IYANGBALI: 2:50am On Mar 26, 2021
Lalasticlala na true? Your own too dey shrink?
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by Duplexxx: 3:10am On Mar 26, 2021
grin
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by Cooldiipo(m): 3:38am On Mar 26, 2021
No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper! Do you need powerbank for laptop, over ten hours guaranteed and twenty hours possible. Increase your productivity and work when you like. Don't get mistaken for a Yahoo boy because of your generator noise 
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by Nobody: 3:58am On Mar 26, 2021
Scientific Lies.

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by dederocs(m): 4:12am On Mar 26, 2021
I have always known this, chemicals are too prevalent in all areas of our consumption, it definitely affects genetics.
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by BRATISLAVA: 4:37am On Mar 26, 2021
McSquishi:

Lool
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by Nobody: 5:11am On Mar 26, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Are you asking me? Oh, let me ask them and give you a reply.
Give me few minutes
Come to my office and ask cheesy
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:13am On Mar 26, 2021
undecided undecided
Bouz:
Come to my office and ask cheesy
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by Nobody: 5:14am On Mar 26, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
undecided undecided
Na u sabi o lipsrsealed
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by 6digitscomrade: 5:16am On Mar 26, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://metro.co.uk/2021/03/24/mens-joysticks-are-shrinking-because-of-pollution-14297403/?ito=cbshare
and the same chemical appears to
Be dredging vaginas ironically science keep toying with vitals since mankind
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by Hotice085: 6:27am On Mar 26, 2021
McSquishi:

The world leaders of the major powers of the world for the last couple centuries have been men. World poverty, human enslavement, animal cruelty, genocide, violence, worldwide atrocities all carried out by men in majority and totally with male leadership.

The heads of the major companies since the Industrial Age have been men in an overwhelming majority and therefore the cause of the world’s pollution is men.

Inventors of weapons of mass destruction, inventors of tools and methods of torture have been men.

Men sell women to this very day into sex slavery, it’s a male run industry. Men are the majority of the richest, money hoarders on Earth but it’s women who lust for money, right?

You’re coming here talking about fights between cultists are because of women? So without women cultists would be peaceful people just serving the poor or what?

You talk too much.....silence plz

3 Likes

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by SarutobiEky(m): 6:32am On Mar 26, 2021
McSquishi:

Again with my mouth and “pennis”... This one is just babble.

And boring now, honestly...

Enjoy your evening.

Aunty you no dey tire? It seems like you're prepared to fight all the males here. Cool down nau cry sad all these back and forth ain't worth it.

1 Like

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by JONSYN7154: 6:37am On Mar 26, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
undecided undecided
I can see some people checking of theirs has shrinked cheesy grin
All those guys that will wear pants around swimming pool and be showing the whole world the Anaconda in their middle, hope una own never shrink finish?
Some people actually need this shrinking.
go away joor
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by kushme: 6:47am On Mar 26, 2021
McSquishi:

Do you know what penis envy refers to? The stage of development when girls realize they have no penis and thus cling to their father, blaming mom for the lack of penis...

so how does “penis envy” fit in response here?

Let’s use phrases we understand, please.

Keep quiet there, who made you an authority on phrases? Sigmund Freud, right cheesy

penis envy: Repressed female desire to possess a penis as part of their own anatomy.
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by YourMajesty(m): 6:49am On Mar 26, 2021
SarutobiEky:
Aunty you no dey tire? It seems like you're prepared to fight all the males here. Cool down nau cry sad all these back and forth ain't worth it.

Hotice085:

You talk too much.....silence plz

The lady is feeling depressed and lonely.
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by SarutobiEky(m): 6:52am On Mar 26, 2021
YourMajesty:

The lady is feeling depressed and lonely.
Omo..Na you talk am o. She go come for your head now. cry grin
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by YourMajesty(m): 6:54am On Mar 26, 2021
SarutobiEky:

Omo..Na you talk am o. She go come for your head now. cry grin
Lol, I am not like the other guy that was calling her penis lover, I more brutal if she choose to be stupid. cheesy
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by SarutobiEky(m): 6:56am On Mar 26, 2021
YourMajesty:
Lol, I am not like the other guy that was calling her penis lover, I more brutal if she choose to be stupid. cheesy

Haha.
She's definitely coming for your ass.
Make I watch another round of E-mauling cheesy cry
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by YourMajesty(m): 7:01am On Mar 26, 2021
SarutobiEky:

Haha.
She's definitely coming for your ass.
Make I watch another round of E-mauling cheesy cry
Watch another round of what? You nor get anything to do this morning? cheesy
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by sparko1(m): 7:06am On Mar 26, 2021
McSquishi:

I used the phrase two to mingle when in your failed attempt to express your bitterness about sexual discomfort.

Let's start from your backyard, Nigeria, boko haram are fighting for some imaginery Virgin, armed robber, ritual killers, kidnapper all to get money to please the insatiable hunger of your gender.

Who knows why hitler started world war 2, I am almost sure your gender has a hand in it.

Creating deadly weapon is one thing, the intent to use is the major thing.
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by MrCuteAndLoaded: 7:09am On Mar 26, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can Methylated Spirit Grow Your Beard? / Doctor Removes Ovaries Of Teenager During Appendix Surgery In Benue / Monkeypox Outbreak Explodes Across Europe ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.