Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution (42895 Views)

Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery / Human Organs Are Now Being Transported In The US With Drones (PHOTOS) / What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by Beckham14: 10:56pm On Mar 25, 2021
McSquishi:

Again with my mouth and “pennis”... This one is just babble.
And boring now, honestly...
Enjoy your evening.
Am I here to entertain a Pennis lover?
Go choke on your dick madam.

2 Likes

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by Omololupromise: 11:00pm On Mar 25, 2021
Where are this scientists get their proof
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by jimmychang: 11:02pm On Mar 25, 2021
McSquishi:
Theory: Maybe it’s some sort of karma. Since men have been overusing them and being led by them, in fact the male desire for power and domination has led to the pollution we are experiencing... perhaps karma will cause the manhood to shrink and it will be rendered useless to bring balance to society. cry cry cry

No be only karma..na kurama carry scar for face like Naruto grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by tit(f): 11:02pm On Mar 25, 2021
Serves them right
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by baralatie(m): 11:04pm On Mar 25, 2021
tit:
Serves them right
you do realize the research is controversial
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by cococandy(f): 11:05pm On Mar 25, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
I know this is the kind of threads you like, you and Poco grin

why would I want small joysticks? What use will men be then? Since they can’t even provide anymore without whining, what will we do with them if their peniises disappear in the future? Explain to me why I would like this please. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by Liposure: 11:06pm On Mar 25, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Okay nah..just be checking it from time to time so that you will now when the thing finish..as the shrinking is inevitable. cheesy grin
you need some shrinking.
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by McSquishi(f): 11:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
Beckham14:
Am I here to entertain a Pennis lover?

Go choke on your dick madam.

You stole that response from me.

You’re not here to entertain me, you’re absolutely right. So stop replying to me. Go away, you’re becoming annoying.
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by armyofone(m): 11:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
We have to start checking now - shrinking balls check point.
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:09pm On Mar 25, 2021
YourMajesty:
smiley

Feminist are also doing everything within their powers to render men infertile with their toxic hatred. Phthalates syndrome and the harsh economy globally is not close to what Feminist contribute to the shrinking.

Thank God we're defeating them.

Funny enough, na dem like d thing pass
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by Ishilove: 11:10pm On Mar 25, 2021
cococandy:

why would I want small joysticks? What use will men be then? Since they can’t even provide anymore without whining, what will we do with them if their peniises disappear in the future? Explain to me why I would like this please. Thanks
Aunty coco if they cannot pound that place until it throbs and complains then of what use are they? A very salient question. tongue grin

3 Likes

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by McSquishi(f): 11:10pm On Mar 25, 2021
baralatie:

bros!
just now!
just now!

you don sample photo!

love is free o!

ehn! the two of you can conduct research to confirm the findings na

As if!

I’m not falling for this visa scam...
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by baralatie(m): 11:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
McSquishi:

As if!
I’m not falling for this visa scam...
as if huh?
visa scam huh?
you really want to spank the dude,huh?
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by McSquishi(f): 11:13pm On Mar 25, 2021
Why are the men mad at my earlier comment as if I am the doctor who conducted the research exposing their small shrinking phalluses? shocked
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 25, 2021
YourMajesty:
smiley

Feminist are also doing everything within their powers to render men infertile with their toxic hatred. Phthalates syndrome and the harsh economy globally is not close to what Feminist contribute to the shrinking.

Thank God we're defeating them.

Who are "feminists"?

And how do they render men infertile if I may ask? undecided
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by COURVOISier(m): 11:17pm On Mar 25, 2021
I said it. No wonder mine went from 42" to 41.5" grin
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by McSquishi(f): 11:18pm On Mar 25, 2021
baralatie:

as if huh?

visa scam huh?

you really want to spank the dude,huh?

Do I appear to want anything to do with that person?

I think you have that quite the other way around.

Even if I weren’t married I have enough options even with my ugly face that wouldn’t leave me looking for love from visa scammers on nairaland... lol
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by baralatie(m): 11:19pm On Mar 25, 2021
kiss kiss kiss
it has been a fun thread but I have a hectic schedule at work tony and it starts at 5 a.m.
Goodnit everyone
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by Ikennablue(m): 11:20pm On Mar 25, 2021
Dailybell:
Hmmmmm

I'm suffering so much in school. My mother as a pensioner hasn't been paid her pension for almost two years now since her retirement from state civil service. No pension, no gratuity. Am not condemning them but I can now see why some girls do some things just to survive in school but I really pray God intervenes in my case. For some days now, I can't really say what I have eaten. Help me with any amount to survive please. Finally, if I'm lying here, then consequences visit me.

Bella James
Access Bank.
which school?
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by baralatie(m): 11:22pm On Mar 25, 2021
McSquishi:

Do I appear to want anything to do with that person?

I think you have that quite the other way around.

Even if I weren’t married I have enough options even with my ugly face that wouldn’t leave me looking for love from visa scammers on nairaland... lol
grin
okay !
I believe you!
but I enjoyed your banta between the both of you though.
like I said I have a serious schedule tomorrow that starts at 5 a.m.if I miss this sleep .I have myself to blame.
God nite you,him and everyone
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by Beckham14: 11:22pm On Mar 25, 2021
She will weep tonight... No Pennis to gauge. grin
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by cardoctor(m): 11:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
Gerrarahiya joor
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by Hassanmaye(m): 11:36pm On Mar 25, 2021
[quote author=EJanni post=100210250]Hahaha choi!

On a serious note, climate change is destroying our environments including men's penis. God help us[/quote
Hmmm why laugh this girl
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by Hassanmaye(m): 11:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
McSquishi:

I’m not “kee”ing myself. I just wrote a couple sentences. Relax...

If those things continue to shrink, trust me no one will be craving that. Ovulation or no.
Will you keep quiet can you do without it
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by Hassanmaye(m): 11:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
undecided undecided
I can see some people checking of theirs has shrinked cheesy grin
All those guys that will wear pants around swimming pool and be showing the whole world the Anaconda in their middle, hope una own never shrink finish?
Some people actually need this shrinking.
Hmmm I won't say anything
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by McSquishi(f): 11:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Will you keep quiet can you do without it

Do without what? A shrunken peen? Yes I can do without that
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by calcal: 11:45pm On Mar 25, 2021
Dongote refinery is close to lekki good luck
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by Hassanmaye(m): 11:51pm On Mar 25, 2021
McSquishi:

Do without what? A shrunken peen? Yes I can do without that
Hmm please keep that to yourself, no rubber band preeq can never be equal to the real MVP
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by McSquishi(f): 11:53pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Hmm please keep that to yourself, no rubber band preeq can never be equal to the real MVP

Ok, sir. I suppose you are speaking from experience. I defer to your expertise. grin
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by dorispray: 11:58pm On Mar 25, 2021
MansoryMX:
Abi na im make my own don drink from 15 inches to 12 inches undecided
My guy... see free revelation!!!
And to think am say you don dey go consult your village native doctor since on top the matter...�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Doctor Removes Ovaries Of Teenager During Appendix Surgery In Benue / Monkeypox Outbreak Explodes Across Europe ( Pics) / 6 Ekiti Doctors Die In Accident (graphic pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.